Nobody Compares To You, Book...

By stqrmoon

book two to nobody compares to you (tamaki amajiki) - read book one first for better understanding!! - cover... More

➳ part one
➳ part two
➳ part three
➳ part four
➳ part five
➳ part six
➳ part seven
will delete later, but pls read
note (apologies, frens)

➳ prologue

485 14 4
By stqrmoon

"you're the one for me
nobody compares to you.."

"I-I love you.."

"I-"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"I love you too.." Y/N whispers, desperate to feel his lips against their's once more.
Tamaki's lips rose into a small smile.
"...But! I still plan on talking the job" Y/N rose their head. Tamaki's eyes widen, his smile fades as he nods his head in understanding.
"I love you, I love you and I can't explain how much I do... but this is my career, please understand that, Tamaki" Y/N pleads, beginning their walk back towards the gate.
"Wait-" Tamaki calls out, grabbing their arm
"Wait for me.." Tamaki pleads
Y/N gives a small smile "Maybe in the future your hand will be held in mine" before they turn and continues walking, leaving Tamaki standing there, watching until they're out of view.

a/n: welcome back :]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

780K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
169K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
195K 10.3K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
142K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...