K-POP ONE SHOTS

Od lilaster0ids

All of these are so short, but I write them to take some of my stress away, so please don't be too mean :) I... Více

Soobin; Lunch
Mark; Are you bored yet?

INTRO

14 1 0
Od lilaster0ids

Hi!! these are just some VERY short mini fics by me that I write when i'm stressed :) please don't be too rough on me, but constructive criticism is always appreciated. These will include members of TXT, BTS, SKZ, RV, SVT, and I will take requests :)

I don't think any of these will have smut, but a few might get sexual, so I will warn at the beginning if you are uncomfortable :)

My spelling kinda sucks, so please correct any mistakes you see :) I do doubt that my grammar will be too bad as I really care about grammar.. but everyone makes mistakes, so please point i out :)

Every chapter will have music to play to help the mood, I always find that nice.

Thank you so much and I really hope you enjoy!! :)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
1.3M 57K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
262K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
920K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.