His Doll~ Villain Deku x FEM...

By PR3TTYB4BIE

โœจ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธThis is an x OC type of book๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธโœจ As I enter my room about to get ready for bed , I feel someon... More

Chapter 1: Him.
Chapter 2: Somethings are just never enough .
Chapter 3: He was leaving you behind .
Chapter 4: Support and love / No turning back .
Chapter 5: Izuku's beginning .
Chapter 6: The beginning of it all
Chapter 7: Disobedience will always have a price to pay .
Chapter 8: Do it .
Chapter 9: Doll, I'm coming .
Chapter 10: Izuku .
Chapter 11: Finally facing him .
Chapter 13: My secret
Chapter 14: Four~
Chapter 15: Well it isโค๏ธ
Chapter 16: Gun .
Chapter 17: "I'm so sorry."
Thank you for 1K reAdS
Chapter 18: "Hey," ... "hi."
Chapter 19: Until now .
Chapter 20: Trying to get away .
LISTEN-
Chapter 21: "I promise."
Alright, listen ๐Ÿ’€
Chapter 22: The Beginning of our Love Story
Chapter 23: Anything for you
Chapter 24: The truth about him .
Chapter 25: "Then, go."
Chapter 26: To mine
Chapter 27: Just pretend to love him .
Chapter 28: "Now, it's time to see Dabi."
Chapter 29: I liked it
Chapter 30: Fuck you
Chapter 31: Bang
Chapter 32: ๐Ÿ‹
Chapter 33: Lazy Day
Chapter 34: "I want to terrorize this town with you."
Thank you for 10K reads๐Ÿฅบ !

Chapter 12: Love

3.2K 80 52
By PR3TTYB4BIE

Alright, so this chapter will be switching back in forth between Adiana's POV and third person POV . You'll notice the difference, so I'm not going to keep putting "adi's POV:" and "Third person POV:" like no . Anyways , ✨✨enjoyyyyyy ✨✨
__________

Adiana's POV:

"B-Become bad for you?" I stuttered, trying to make sure I heard him correctly .

"Yes, doll! You becoming a villain for me is just so-" he starts .

"It's not going to happen. I don't know who you thought raised me, but clearly you had the wrong person," I sass .

His eyes darkened .

"Doll, I don't think you've realized that you don't have a choice," his voice dropped .

"I know, but even if you force me, I will do the exact opposite," I cross my arms .

"Well, Adiana, you're going to think about it , okay? I have things to take care of as of right now, so," he walks towards me .

"W-What are y-you?" I back up into the wall as he stands right in front of me .

Third person POV:

Izuku stood there for a quick minute admiring the girl. He saw how she had more backbone in her since the last time he saw her . It took him by surprise honestly , but there she was . His best friend, the girl he's come to realize that he's in love with over the past year .

"I've loved her all my life," the boy thought .

He'd go crazy if anything happened to her, and one day, he'd make sure the whole world knew that .

His original plan was to kidnap her that night, but something stopped him . He wasn't sure what, but he intended to find out later .

He'd give her a chance to see if she would listen to him and respect his wishes of not being found , but right now, he was simply staring at his lover in awe .

"I will have you," was his next thought .

"I just care about your feelings more, Adi, so I will wait, as long as it takes," said the voice in his head . The boy quickly shook his head , making his next move .

Adiana's POV:

"You aren't going to tell anyone you saw me, got that? Let me find out that you've went against me and I'll kill everyone you've ever met," he threatens, staring me right in the eye , caging me with his arms .

"O-Okay," I stutter .

"Good, I'll be back to visit you soon , doll, be ready," he says walking towards the window .

"Be ready?" The girl thought.

"Izu!" I suddenly shout, shocking myself at even thinking about stopping him, but that was the thing .

She didn't think at all .

The boy stopped , turning around to hear what the girl had to say .

"I- uhm, w-when will you..." the girl struggles , trying to form the right words to say . Suddenly becoming nervous from the boy's gaze .

The boy walks back over to her, caressing her cheek, rubbing his thumb over it .

"When will I what, doll?" Izuku curiously asks .

"When will you go back to normal?" She blurts . Surprising the both of them .

The boy dropped his hand . Removing it from her face, taking a step back .

He chuckles .

"I'm not going back to being that scared little pushover that I used to be, Adi, I.. I like how I am now ," he sadly smiles, looking up at the girl .

"I don't," she frowns, stating her obvious opinion .

"You'll get used to it, even if you don't accept me as of right now," he sighs . He lifts his hand back up to caress her cheek once more, gliding his thumb over her cheek .

The girl stays silent . Not knowing what to say, just staring at her best friends face . Memories of all the times they were happy, sad, scared, and just every emotion they've felt together , flashing through her head .

Looking at his eyes, seeing them as lifeless , but at the sight of her, there was a small look of love .

She didn't notice it right away, but she did notice the glimpse of something other than emptiness , not defining the look as love .

The boy's eyes admiring the girl once more, noticed hair slipping out of the bun . He half smiles at how cute it looks .

He raises his other hand to remove the hair band that was holding the hair in one place on her head .

The band glided right off, onto his wrist, as all her hair fell out of the bun, hitting her back , leaving one curl dangling in front of her face .

The boy tucks it behind her ear as he stared at her lovingly .

"I have to go now," he softly says, breaking the silence .

"Please don't," I plead .

"I'll be back, doll," he suddenly says with a bright smile .

"Okay," I say , taking one good look at him before he turned his back toward me , walking back towards the window .

___________

Izuku's POV:

"What the fuck," one of the voices say inside my head .

"Why didn't you kidnap her? That was the plan wasn't it? Go back there and drag her out here with you!" The voice inside his head shouts .

"'No, she wouldn't like that. She'd hate you for stripping away her choice of coming with you!" The sane voice from inside my head shouts .

"Gah!" I shout , gripping both sides of my head .

Suddenly , I'm hit with a headache . I need to hurry up and get back to the league , but first I need to come up with a good enough excuse as to why she's not with me when I show up .

"I could say , someone spotted me climbing through her window, and I killed them and had to take care of the body?" I thought .

That could work?

"I guess that's the plan then, dumbass" one of my thoughts say .

_________

"Izuku," Shigaraki says , as soon as I step foot through the door .

"What?" I reply .

"Why is the girl you said you had to kidnap not with you? Did you visit her without kidnapping her because of guilt or possibly some other feelings?" He asks

Yes , that's exactly what it was .

"No, she didn't see me. I was on my way to see her , but someone saw me and I had to kill them , I took some time cleaning up the mess," I calmly lie .

He's quiet for a moment, staring me down to see if I'm telling the truth .

What Izuku doesn't notice, is that Shigaraki was staring at the hair tie on his wrist .

"Alright," he says , going back to his conversation with Kurogiri.

I walk towards my room, opening my door to see Toga sitting on my bed .

"Izu! You're finally back!" She gushes , running towards me as I stand still , letting her wrap her arms around my neck , with her legs wrapped around my waist .

"Toga, I'm not in the mood, darling," I bluntly respond to her excitement.

"I could change your mind! Maybe if I get some of your blood spilling out of you , you'll-"

"Himiko, get the fuck off of me , and get out of my room ." I warn her .

She's quiet for a minute , looking at me , trying to figure out what could have gone wrong .

She stands there a little too long for the boy's liking , as he had just said something requiring her to leaving .

"Don't make me repeat myself," I glare at her .

She walks toward the door, slamming it shut making it known that she had left .

I let out a sigh, as I look out my window at a shining star .

"God, what have I become," I mutter to myself .

"Someone who's not as useless as you used to be," a voice from inside my head answers .

"Adiana, did make it clear she didn't like your change," the sane quiet voice said .

"Well, Adiana's going to have to suck it up because next time, we won't be making that mistake again ! Maybe we'll kill her if she refuses . It'll speed up the process," voice #1 says inside my head .

"No. We will not kill her! She's my best friend, and I love her!" Voice #2 (the sane voice) inside his head shouts .

"Well, love gets you hurt and killed !" Voice #1 shouts .

The boy, however did not know...

That in the long run,

That may become true .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

717K 32.4K 78
HIGHEST RANKING #1 in XReader [12/23/18] #1 in izukuxreader [12/23/18] #1 in myheroacademia [12/23/18] #5 in midoriyaxreader [12/23/18] --- "Why do y...
10.9K 873 3
โ”€โ”€ The pressure of existence is suffocating. Female reader. Angst. Short story. Heavy topics. *** Cw ; Suicidal topics, depression, sexual assault, p...
1.2K 40 17
"All I've ever asked was to have your heart, but you refused to even let me in. I destroyed myself, I let you destroy me for you. I was there when yo...