𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮í𝘰

بواسطة AnnaMoon138

Fragment: "Unexpectedly, your mother became pregnant once again. We were extremely happy about it, but once... المزيد

Introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
Bonus chapter 1.
Bonus chapter 2.
Bonus chapter 3.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 4.
Bonus chapter 5.
Bonus chapter 6.
Bonus chapter 7.
Bonus chapter 8.
Bonus chapter 9.
Bonus chapter 10.
Bonus chapter 11.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 12.
Bonus chapter 13.
Bonus chapter 14.
Bonus chapter 15.
Bonus chapter 16.
Bonus chapter 17.
Bonus chapter 18.
Bonus chapter 19.
Bonus chapter 20.
Bonus chapter 21.
Bonus chapter 22.
Bonus chapter 23.
Bonus chapter 24.
Bonus chapter 25.
Bonus chapter 26.
Bonus chapter 27.
Bonus chapter 28.
Bonus chapter 29.
Bonus chapter 30.
Bonus chapter 31.
Bonus chapter 32.
Bonus chapter 33.
Bonus chapter 34.
Bonus chapter 35.
Bonus chapter 36.
Bonus chapter 37.
Bonus chapter 38.
Bonus chapter 39.
Bonus chapter 40.
Bonus chapter 41.
Bonus chapter 42.
Bonus chapter 43.
Bonus chapter 44.
Bonus chapter 45.
Bonus chapter 46.
Sequel Announcement!
Bonus chapter 47.
Bonus chapter 48.
Bonus chapter 49.
Continuation of the book!!!!

72.

12.1K 224 36
بواسطة AnnaMoon138

Her.

"Leo!"- I spoke ecstatically as I dashed down the stairs in my undergarment and silk robe, just in case Aaron is here already. 

He appeared in my view in split second with concerned look in his hazel eyes, but before he could ask if I am fine, I quickly scanned our surroundings and once I got confirmation that it is just us in the house, I rushed to untie my robe. 

"The baby bump grew."- I spoke in pure ecstasy laying his large, masculine, yet soft and warm hands on my now fairly visible baby bump. 

"It is perfect, amore mio."- said just as elatedly Leo, gazing at now bigger bump. 

I hopped in his arms, wrapping my legs around his lean waist and arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. His muscular, inked arms secured around my waist, keeping me close. We are grinning from ear to ear. 

Entire February passed by unnoticeably.

All our businesses are thriving and blooming. Our families are well, healthy and happy. Blaze grew up very much; he is now practically half of our grown up pups. 

But the very very very best part is pregnancy for us. God, we are obsessing over it. 

I gained a lot of mom-to-be habits and Leo finds them adorable, while I do too. We pay doctor a visit once a month; I eat my vitamins twice a day; we drink water before each meal together and remind each other to drink it throughout the day. 

I join Leonardo when he works out, but I do so only 5 times a week, keeping it all easy and at steady pace with breaks, while he works out every day for 2 hours, sometimes 3. That pays off very well, might I add. His flawless 6 pack turned into mouth-watering, honed to perfection 8 pack, he got even more muscles that look so so so so appealing and sexy, hence why one of my newly gained habits includes watching his muscles flex, which I find unexplainably attractive. 

We take daily walks in our gorgeous, big, green garden which started blooming yesterday. By blooming I mean tiny, itty-bitty flowers, but that was enough to make me beyond excited for spring. 

And last, but certainly not least - baby bump. It didn't grow at all last month, but doctor assured us that it is perfectly fine since it is my first pregnancy, my muscles are more toned, so it will take time. 

Today is the day when my baby bump grew! It is still fairly small, sì, but it is more visible now and has shape, similar to petite ball.

Him.

I kissed Camila fondly as we smiled. I hugged her securely as I walked to the massive sofas in the living room. As I tenderly laid her on her back, I laid lower, getting closer to the most beautiful, the cutes baby bump. 

Cami gained lots of winsome habits and I so did too. 

The most important one - quality time with baby bump. Bite me, but it is very soothing and completes our peaceful babble very much. I lay between her slim legs, so that the weight of my heavy body is off Cami, but I still get clear access to the bump. We both rub, caress it as I kiss it in different places. I also gained habit of rubbing or kissing the bump every time I see Camila.

The pregnancy has been perfect so far and I hope it will stay that way. No morning sicknesses, no pain. She is actually extra hyper and got even more adorable; her excitement rises in split second because of the simplest things, especially my attention and bouquets. 

Cami has been having regular craving for doughnuts with vanilla filling; but not any doughnuts. She wants doughnuts in pastel yellow and lavender coloured decor, so the bakery, where I get them for her, now counts us as regular clients. I find her cravings very cute and I don't mind getting up and getting whenever she wants at any time, which tends to be either night time or around lunch. Her diet is still 90% healthy as doughnuts are the only somewhat unhealthy food that she eats. Cami gravitates to fruit a lot; I can definitely say that they make up about 40% of her diet; then vegetables and whole grains. Cauliflower is still banned from the list of foods. 

Her sensitivity to scents has always been heigh, but during pregnancy it heightened. We both like scented candles, but smells that she liked once now make her nauseous, so we replaced them. 

Last, certainly not least - our passionate nights. Turns out, first trimester is time when women don't tend to be needful in intimacy; second is more likely to trigger that. 

I got into category of very very very lucky dads-to-be. Camila doesn't want to go a day without intimacy and fuck, I am more than glad and eager to comply to her delightful desires. She is more responsive to my touch and it drives me wild and fanculo, where to even begin when it comes to her getting her dainty hands on me. 

All in all, our life is perfect, flawless, impeccable, ideal and we are over the moon. 

"I love you, my little princess or prince."- I happily spoke and kissed her baby bump, caressing it from the sides tenderly, as adorable, melodic giggle escaped from the love of my life, making me grin. I kissed my way to her rosy, plump lips and kissed them delicately. 

"And I love you so so so much, bambina."- I stated sincerely and earned the sweetest peck on my lips.

"We love you very much, Leo."- replied softly Camila and kissed my cheeks. 

I kissed her cute, small, button nose that is slightly turned-up and hugged her securely as we turned on our sides. Cami nuzzled into me as our hands rubbed her baby bump lovingly while we held each other. 

Her.

Leonardo and I cuddled while talking about our announcement plan. 

The two of us are itching to buy baby stuff and we can't do that with our families bugging us 24/7 and guards breathing down our necks. Neither of us wants to shop online. 

We have everything ready and decided to move the announcement to tomorrow since there will be massive family dinner with everyone.

The two of us went upstairs and headed to our beautiful, huge, luxurious bathroom. 

Giggle escaped from me when Leonardo kissed my neck and he hugged me from behind with my hands on his wrists. I turned my head to the side and pecked him lovingly as both of us smiled widely from joy. 

We showered together and I did my routine as he did his. My baby related regiment now consists of 15 products in total. 10 products in the morning, the other 5 in the evening. All of them have natural ingredients and are harmless to the baby; they are for different things: to prevent stretch marks, to moisturise the skin, to relax my muscles and lots of other things. Oils, cremes, lotions and masks - sheet ones and drying off ones. My face skin care contains 8 products, plus 2 more in the evening. Body care includes 5 products. 

It might sound a lot and unnecessary, but it is really useful and pays off very well. Not to mention that it is therapeutic process which I enjoy. 

"Not so fast, principessa."- stated Leonardo when I reached for the last product. 

I giggled and hopped in his arms, clinging to his tall, robust frame tightly as he with ease caught and held me. Leo likes to do belly related things just as much as I do and I am more than happy to let him do that because the sight, sensation and atmosphere are phenomenal and so heartwarming. 

He took the creme and carried me in our bedroom, carefully laying me on it and I leaned my back on the headboard. Leonardo settled between my legs that are extended forward and kissed my baby bump sweetly as he caressed it tenderly, making me smile wider. Leo delicately applied the creme, rubbing it on different places. 

"All set, la mia bellezza."- spoke sweetly Leonardo, adding one more kiss on my baby bump while I am grinning from pure ecstasy. (My beauty.)

Oh, sì. I have new nickname and it is as beautiful and lovely as others. I love them all so so much. 

I pulled Leo in my arms as he laid next to me, resting his head on my chest. While I hugged him, which became great, necessary routine for us, I played with his damp, soft, pitch black hair that smells very nice. 

"Signor Russo? Signora Russo?"- spoke Aaron as he knocked on the door, interrupting our peaceful bubble. 

"Sì, Aaron?"- replied Leonardo, keeping his muscular arms around my waist. 

"Your cousin is here and she wants to talk to you two."- stated Aaron and we told him that we will be down in a minute. 

As huge family dinner is tomorrow, everyone, who doesn't live here, is slowly arriving to Florence and are either staying in one of Leo's hotels or at their houses. Quinn, who is 27, is his cousin from Carmen's side. She is cool and very friendly. 

As today is Saturday, neither of us have any need to dress up, we put on comfy clothes. Leonardo has grey sweatpants on and I have the same, plus Calvin Klein top. Sweatpants are loose and heigh waisted, so my baby bump is hidden and invisible. All my silver jewellery with diamonds is on, coruscating proudly and brightly. I added perfume on my neck and left the closet. 

"You look very sexy, amore mio."- stated Leonardo with attractive smirk, making me blush and hide my face in the crock of his neck while I stood on my tip-toes, hugging him. 

"And very cute."- he chuckled and kissed my shoulder, keeping me in his inked, very engaging arms. 

We went downstairs and Quinn rushed to hug me tightly as we exacted happy hellos in Italian. 

"You look bigger every time I see you, cousin."- laughed Quinn, making me giggle and Leo chuckle. 

"And you look even tinier next to that massive block of muscles."- added Quinn as we all laughed. 

We chatted and talked about what's new and ate lunch, which was healthy and balanced with lots of cherry tomatoes that I find irreplaceable part of my lunch. 

"Now, Camila, darling, can you help out your friend?"- spoke Quinn with puppy eyes and goofy grin, making me giggle. 

"Sure. What is it?"- I agreed happily, snuggling into Leo as I am nuzzled into his warm side. 

"Can you be my model for the aesthetic album that I am making for my job?"- she asked and I instantly agreed, being honoured that she chose me. 

Quinn is professional photographer and I have seen her works. They are outstanding. She has creative mind and unique view on things. It is amazing. 

"Thank you, thank you, thank you."- chirped Quinn, hugging me tightly. 

"No problem."- I replied sincerely, hugging her back. 

Him.

I am over the moon on daily basis as it is and right now, I am elated, absolutely blissed out. 

I know that my family loves Camila very much and finds her cute and very pleasant to spend time with, but cazzo, I will never get enough of seeing them all communicate. My gorgeous wife loves them all just as much and it adds more happiness to my very joyful mood. 

Cami went upstairs, just like Quinn instructed. 

"I will make use of her slim, sexy body and will give you preview."- stated Quinn, making my throat go dry. 

"You can thank me later, cousin."- winked Quinn before going upstairs. 

I am now not sure whether like them doing that photoshoot or not. 

Dogs ran to me and I patted them, enjoying spending time with them, like Cami does. 

"Andiamo a fare una passeggiata, va bene?"- I told them, getting excited barks in reply at what I smiled. (Let's go for a walk, shall we?) 

They haven't been outside the house's area for a long time and even though the territory is massive, I know that they would like to go out. 

I texted Camila that I am going for a walk with all 5 dogs as Quinn forbid me to come in. Chuckle escaped from me when she texted me that she wants to go too, so I offered to go again in the evening and she instantly agreed, adding lots of kiss emojis. We exchanged sweet, profound I love yous before I put on t-shirt and sneakers. 

No need for leash because Corrado, Flavio, Ambrosi, Rocco and Blaze are very smart, well-trained and attack only when there is an actual threat. They were trained in Italian, so the Italian language is a must when you command them something. 

Her.

Quinn roamed around the closet and jewellery drawers, picking a few things as I sat on the fluffy, very big, comfortable arm chair and we chatted. 

"Oh, I am sure cousin enjoys these drawers."- teased Quinn as I opened my undergarments drawers, making me blush and smile softly.

After all was done, Quinn guided me and we got to work. The two of us took pictures in spare bedroom as it had darker colours, which fit her plans. 

All in all, around 4PM we finished and she left, saying goodbye to us. 

"Now, about the walk."- I ginned, wrapping myself in Leonardo's muscular arms.

"Sure, angel. Get dressed and I will meet you here."- smiled charmingly Leo and kissed my cheeks, making me grin. 

I peppered his dreamy face with kisses and hurried up to get dressed.

The walk is casual, so I put on comfy set, which is warm as it is chilly outside. My light blonde, long, wavy hair is in ponytails with a few strands pulled out. White sneakers to finish off the look.

"You look cute, baby."- complimented Leo and kissed my forehead as I blushed and held his hands. 

I kissed his soft lips tenderly and got the same reply as we smiled from pure contentedness. Leonardo hugged me and I happily snuggled into him, getting very cozy in his loving embrace. 

Him.

I kissed the top of her head and gladly hugged her petite frame, breathing in her delightful, alluring fragrance. 

After some time we called all 5 dogs and went for our evening stroll. Cami is nuzzled into my side  with my arm around her slender waist while her dainty arms sneaked around mine. Corrado, Flavio and Ambrosi are walking beside Camila as Blaze and Rocco are by my side; all our buddies are alert, but happy about second walk of the day. 

"It is so peaceful here."- sighed sweetly Cami as I kept her closer. 

"It definitely is."- I agreed and kissed her silky hair. 

The neighbour hood is very luxurious, so it pays off well: no loud noises, no annoying yelling, no intrusions of paparazzi or any of that crap which is present in other areas. We both like this place very much and even more now as it is perfect place to raise our child: the territory is very green and well-maintained, there is private park in here with playground and most of all - it is safe. Though, our house is safer as guards are on watch 24/7, day and night. I tightened the security system, increasing it 3 times since I want no accidents or slip ups. 

"Il Russo!"- hollered somebody, making me get into overprotective mode. (The Russo!)

We turned around and our 5 Doberman Pinschers growled and stepped in front of us, getting man and women, who called us, to freeze in tracks. I took the opportunity to scan their appearance, relaxing a bit when I realised that they are just average people. 

"Blaze, Rocco, Corrado, Ambrosi, Flavio, fermare."- spoke Camila softly and they obeyed. No harsh tone is needed with them. (Stop.) 

"Puoi avvicinarti, non morderanno."- I told them, rubbing the side of Cami's delicate waist as she nuzzled into me, making me smile at her. (You can come closer, they won't bite.) 

"Hai cani molto pericolosi."- spoke the woman as they approached us cautiously. (You have quite dangerous dogs.)

"Sono solo protettivi su di noi."- spoke Cami and with her free hand patted our little devils as they rubbed against our legs. I did the same, silently praising them for good job. (They are just protective over us.) 

"Sono Rudolf Ferro e questa è mia moglie Olivia."- stated Rudolf and offered to shake hands with me. (I am Rudolf Ferro and this is my wife Olivia.) 

"Piacere di conoscerti."- I replied and just as I was about to introduce ourselves, he spoke first. (Nice to meet you.) 

"Non c'è bisogno di presentazioni. Voi due siete tutti tutti parla. Gli onori sono tutti nostri."- he stated excitedly, oozing eagerness, just like his wife. I nodded politely and we walked all together. (No need for introductions. You two are all everyone talks about. The honours is all ours.) 

Not going to lie, neither I or Camila bothered to do that "meet your neighbours" crap as neither of us needs that. I ran background check and found out that no-one has relation to gangs, cartels or Mafia. That is all we needed. 

Neither did everyone else tried to bug as for a few reasons, one of which is that it is impossible to get as much as past the gate of the house, let alone main entrance doors, because unless you are in the list, guards will not let you in. You could be president for all they care, but you won't step further if I or Cami didn't add you to the list. 

We found out nothing interesting about either of them. They live off money that they inherit after their parents died, haven't worked a day in their lives. Nothing unusual.

"Come siete così innamorati?"- wondered Olivia, eyeing us up and down. (How are you two so in love?) 

Question caught Cami and I off guard. 

"Non lo sappiamo."- answered unsurely Cami, gazing at me and I nodded, agreeing with her. (We don't know.)

What love is can be talked about forever, but at in the end of the day for everyone the answer is different. 

To me love is Camila. We both can't say what exactly makes us love each other more and more everyday because it is never about grand gifts, flowery words or promises. For us it is about simple affections that doesn't require any words. If we are going to list down things that bring us closer, the list will have no end. 

"È intimità?"- asked Rudolf and I shook my head, keeping Cami closer while rubbing the side of her waist as we are walking. (Is it intimacy?) 

"No."- I answered, leaving no space for continuing that topic since what we do is none of people's business. (No.) 

Sì, I love pleasuring Cami. Sì, I love having my way with her roughly, claiming her in the most salacious ways possible, leaving my marks all over her, making her moan my name because of how good I make her feel. Sì, I love taking my time with her, making slow and gentle love to my wife, lovingly caressing her heavenly self without stopping, kissing every inch of her silky skin. Sì, we both grasp unmeasurable amount of pleasure from our passionate moments. Sì, we will never have enough of it. Sì, we get intimate daily. 

But that is not the most important thing to us. We can go for weeks without bedroom activities, but not without simple affection.

We adore our innocent, comforting cuddles; sweet, delicate kisses; affectionate gestures; sincere confessions of true, bottomless love for each other more than anything else. The feeling of being wrapped in Camila's embrace and seeing her heartwarming smile after shitty day is beyond what I can explain. She is my warmth, my tranquility, my safe heaven, my home. My utmost everything. 

Overall polite, friendly chatter flooded until they finally had to go. 

"Finally you are all mine."- pouted adorably Cami, hugging me tightly as her gorgeous face nuzzled in my chest, making me chuckle. 

"I am always yours, amore mio."- I stated, meaning it very much, and pecked her pout, earning dazzling smile in return. 

"I love you, baby."- she spoke sweetly and pecked me dotingly. 

"I love you, la mia bellezza."- I replied happily and kissed her forehead.

We walked around some more, enjoying wholehearted conversations. 

"I want eclair. Per favore, can we get eclair?"- pleaded excitedly Cami once pastry shop came in view. 

"Sure, bambina."- I agreed, worshipping how hyper and cute she is. 

"You are the best."- adorably grinned Cami, hoping in my arms to place delightful kisses all over my face at what I smiled widely, grinning from joy. 

As we are with our dogs, we commanded them to sit and wait and they complied.

While Camila chose flavours and picked decor, I hugged her from behind. 

"Chocolate or creme?"- wondered Cami with excited smile that warmed my heart. 

"Why not both, baby?"- I offered her, knowing that we both night snack a lot, plus why choose when you can have both. 

That was enough for her to smile from excitement and take both, making me grin just as widely. After we payed, we exited the pastry shop and approached our buddies. 

"Bravi ragazzi."- I praised them for very good behaviour and gave them their treats. They licked my hands, as well as Cami's, who gave them back rubs as another praise. (Very good boys.) 

Her.

 "Do you want a bite?"- I offered Leo as I got chocolate eclair with cute decor. 

I giggled when he bit into the treat while keeping his muscular arms around my waist as our hips touched. We walked back home with me nuzzled into his warm side while I fed us the delicious eclairs. By the time we reached the house, we have already eaten 2 treats, 1 chocolate and 1 creme filled. We liked creme ones more, though. 

After feeding all 5 dogs a bit sooner than usually because they had active day, we walked in the house and decided to take a bath before spending time in perfect bubble of ours as tomorrow it will be everyone and us. 

Leo made us bath while I took the change of clothes for us. Once all was set and my hair was tied in messy bun because I washed it just this morning and have no desire to get it wet, we got in the huge, posh bathtub. 

I settled between his toned, long legs and his rugged, inked arms wrapped around my waist. My head is resting against his chiselled to flawlessness chest. Our hands are on my baby bump. 

"Are we going to tell them after dinner or before?"- I wondered as he kissed my shoulder sweetly. 

"Maybe after. Everyone will be more calm and settle down."- suggested Leonardo and I agreed, liking the plan. 

Without a doubt, all of us will be very hyper before dinner and that is something that you want to announce when everybody is cool, calm and collected. Moreover, we have desserts involved, so dessert after dinner sounds better than before it. 

Leonardo caressed my belly delicately, adding loving kisses on my shoulder and neck at what I smile from pure joy. 

"I love you with all my heart, baby."- I spoke sincerely as my head turned to the side. 

"I love you very much, Cami."- replied softly Leo with charming smile and pecked me dotingly. 

After we washed each other, stealing gentle kisses on the way, we dried ourselves. Then we brushed our teeth and I applied all things that I use for my body and face. I put on my silk undergarments, adding silk pjs in powder pink colour - shorts and button-up shirt with long sleeves, but I left buttons opened as I am yet to apply pregnancy products. 

Leo kissed my cheeks as he sat me on the sink area, making me smile brightly. Evening routine is completely his to do as not always in the morning he can do that. I am more than happy to let him to that because the sight and feeling is more than I could ask for. 

We talked about nursery, coming to conclusion that we should start working on it. Walls are our step one and maybe another flooring will follow. 

"I love you, little princess or prince."- smiled dazzlingly Leo and kissed baby bump when he finished. 

"I love you, my breathtaking and sexy wife."- he spoke and kissed me fondly. 

"And we love you so so so so so much."- I stated cheerfully, kissing his handsome face in different places. 

I untied my bun and we went to our cozy, spacious bed. Leo laid on his back and I snuggled into him as I laid on my side. My head is laying on his chest and our legs are tangled together. His arms are around my frame, keeping me loved and safe while my hand is laying on his chest, caressing it gently. 

As to my sleep, so far all is very good. I don't need any pillows or anything of that kind. I adore sleeping in Leonardo's arms, nuzzling into his warmth, getting my goodnight and good morning kisses. The only minus is that I get cold a bit more often, so sometimes we sleep with blanket on top of covers; but that happened only twice. 

Him.

I relished in our peaceful bubble with content smile on my face. 

This became routine for us that we love so much and find irreplaceable. Neither of us would have it any other way. 

Cami kissed my chest sweetly and I smiled wider, pulling her closer. 

I wouldn't mind Camila making pillow land out of our bed, but I am very happy that she doesn't need them because they'd make it hard to hold her like this. I am very used to having her dainty frame in my arms, cuddling and hugging her all night and day long. 

We usually sleep like that, on our sides as we face each other or Cami being little spoon. Not that long ago the two of us confessed that this and face to face is the best one. 

I played with her light blonde, lustrous, silky hair and grinned when I noticed how quickly my actions made Camila fall asleep. She is extra hyper during the day, but once the clock passes 11PM, she is getting more sleepy, but it is not like this all the time. Sometimes she wants to stay up all night; we did so a few times and I found it adorable how energised she was. 

While I continued enjoying habit of mine, sleep creeped upon me soon enough. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

399K 8.1K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
615K 10.3K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
8.8M 315K 124
> > ♡ < < "Hi, I'm here for the job interview," I said nervously while looking at the most handsome man I've ever seen. His dark ash brown hair was...
689K 11K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ •• "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...