A different journey for Rain...

Od aamateurwriter

This is a alternate storyline for Rajveer and Naina love story which was left incomplete in left right left s... Viac

After the Court Marshel
How to say good bye
The escape
Rajveer's exit from KMA
Story of Gaurav Sahu
Finally the curtain raiser from the conspiracy!!
The confession!! - part 1
The Confession !! - part 2 - Naina's POV
Day One - New start - part 1
Day one - Part 2
Ceremony - Part 1
Ceremony - part 2
Academy Break - part 1
Academy Break - part 2
Academy break - part 3
Academy break - Part 4
Academy break - part 5
Its becoming serious
Something is not right.
The showdown
First Official Date!!!
Is it a good bye again or start over?

Finally "The talk"

1.1K 64 11
Od aamateurwriter

Naina came back to see Rajveer sleeping on his laptop. He is looking so innocent while sleeping. She remembered the assessment days. She didn't disturbed him and got ready for bed. She decide to sleep in drawing room today. Finally before switching off the light she thought of removing the laptop from his hands. She removed the laptop and Rajveer woke up.

Naina: sorry. I woke you up.

Rajveer: It's ok. Anyways I slept waiting for you. Naina plz baitho yahan. I think we need to talk.

Naina sat down crossing her legs on bed comfortably facing him. Rajveer felt happy seeing her like this, it clearly means that she is still fine around him and that incident didn't changed the equation.

Rajveer: Naina. First of all, I wanted to say that I am sorry for overstepping. I know we have started being together from last few days only and things moved fast. But I will be careful from next time and it's good that you stopped me today Naina. Anytime you feel anything not comfortable, you can tell that to me. I will understand Naina and nothing will change between us due to that.

Naina smiled at him. She really wanted to hug him as he articulated something which is bothering her and which she don't know how to put it in words. But she needs to say something too.

Naina: Sir, it's not like that I don't want to be close to you. It's just that, I will need some time. I guess I am not ready.

Rajveer : I will wait, Nainu.

Naina blushed at his name for her.

Rajveer to lighten up the mood said, " you know what we should do?"

Naina: what?

Rajveer: we should do monthly review meetings

Naina: what?? And Major what do we do in that meeting.

Rajveer : negotiations and status reports. Like what are the expectations from both ends, what is allowed and what is still taboo.

Rajveer is smiling mischievously while saying all this and Naina on hearing this put her hand on her head and said, " kahan fas gai hu mai"

Rajveer laughed and added, " it's a great idea Cadet. Singh. Think about it"

Naina showed him her tongue.

Rajveer: Acha batao, do you want to tell your parents about us? I think we should na.

Naina: I kinda did now

Rajveer : what?? Yar Naina ab to ghar jana padega na tumhare. Pahle bata deti ki bata dogi to mai leave apply kar deta. Par Naina what they will say after knowing about me killing Naveen.

And with saying so, his eyes became so sad that Naina can't help in cupping his face in his hands and kissing him on his nose.

Rajveer smiled sadly and said , " they will never forgive me" and thought "like I never have forgiven me"

Naina : Rajveer.

Rajveer heard the name , only his name from her lips and  became silent. It is music for him.

Naina: I think Maa Baba knows.

Rajveer : kya?

Naina: well B.C almost told this during the ceremony in his speech. I mean anyone who knows both of you and also know that you are on the case at that time understood it. I think my parents have figured it out.

Rajveer became super silent after hearing this. He know that if they knew it then they will never agree for their relationship. Who will marry their daughter to their Son's killer, atleast not willingly. These happy moments are short lived.

Naina was smiling at her boyfriend face who's face is keep getting smaller and smaller by sadness

Naina: you know what mom told me when I almost told her about us.

Rajveer looked at her in pain and got ready for the strike.

Naina: she said, "that they are there for both of us. And they will be waiting whenever we will be ready for the next step "

Rajveer looked at her stunned.
Rajveer: matlab they forgive me?

Naina: I think so. But I think we should formally tell them about Bhaiya's death before the formal talk about our relationship. I mean they understood but still I guess humko unko sach batane ke bad thoda time dena chahiye n.

Rajveer: hmm. You are right Naina. They really are gracious and they do deserve some time to come to terms with it.

Naina: But aj bat karke I understood that they will understand Rajveer. And sabse important bat hai ki they are not rushing for anything. I was scared pata when I told them , that either they will scold or they will ask us to get married as soon as possible. But I didn't want neither.

Rajveer smiled after hearing this and hold her by her waist and drew her toward him. He kept his hand on her shoulders and said, " you don't know Naina tumne kitna bada bojha utar dia hai mere kandho se, I was never able to forgive myself for Naveen. I should have done more". He had tears in his eyes.

Naina wipes his tears and said " didn't I tried to kill you for that once"

Rajveer: but you didn't succeed. Tum nai janti Naina jab tum naraz thi na , I used to feel so disgusted with me. I actually wished ki us din mai mar gya hota.

Naina put her hands on his mouth, and said " aj ke bad plz aisa kabhi mat bolna Rajveer, please understand that you are my life. Ek bar jab aapko khoya tha na us dard ko maine kaise saha hai mai janti hu, tab to aapse kia vada tha islie zinda rah gai. Par ab ki bar bhagvan ji se vada lia hai maine ki jab bhi aapko uper bulaye to mera nam bhi sath me likh de. I don't want to live without you Rajveer. Never again"

She actually cried by keeping her head on his chest and he embraced her and cried with her again.

Finally after some time they both stopped crying.

Naina: kitna rulate ho. Bhaiya hote na to kabhi shadi nai karne dete apse

Rajveer: acha to Cadet. Singh are you proposing me for marriage? I thought abhi aapne kaha tha ki you don't want to marry me.

Naina hit him over his chest and Rajveer said, "Ow, Cadet Singh I know you are a good cadet but mujhe pr apni skills kyu dikhani hai. I am not your enemy you know"

Naina: Shut up. You know in what sense I said that.

With a fake pout she faked an angry face.

Rajveer hugged her from back and pulled her in.

Rajveer: I know Naina ki tumko Naina Singh Shekhawat banne ki koi jaldi nai hai and believe me mujhe bahut jaldi hai lekin fir bhi I will wait for you.

Naina: vaise ek aur bat bolu

Rajveer: Yahin na ki tumko Naina Singh Shekhawat banne me bilkul interest nai hai

Naina got stunned.

Rajveer: are no tension I am ok with it. Actually mai soch rha tha ki apna name change karke, "Rajveer Singh Ahluwalia " ban jata hu. What say?

Naina chuckled at this. She thought, " this man reads my mind like an open book"

Naina: I mean my name is my identity and specially jab se Maine KMA join kia hai na tab se apna nam chupaya hai. I really don't want to hide it now, in fact I want to flaunt it now.

Rajveer: yea Mam. ( with a salute). Bande ke lie kuch aur bhi order hai ya fir this session is done?

Naina smiled and replied, " thoda sa aur promise"

Rajveer: No problem Mam. Bataiye aur kya baaten hai jo aapke is cute se dimag me ghum rahi hai.

Naina: Rajveer I never thought of my career in Army, you know that. Aur ab tak bas dimag me 1 hi aim tha. But now when it's over, I don't know what I want to do with it. I mean I do want to serve our country but what should I choose? I mean would I choose to be a normal soldier or border police or special services or anything else. Aur in sab me if we will start thinking about shadi. I mean I want to get married. Don't take it otherwise but I really want to give my hundred percent in the marriage whenever it will happen and right now I don't see being 100% ready to become a wife.

Rajveer was listening to her quietly. It's not new to him. He knows all these things. His Cadet. Singh is not just to be someone's wife, that he knew from day one of knowing her. He loves her passion about her work. And he can never think of such thing as limiting her dreams.

Rajveer: Naina you know right that I am here to guide you always.

Naina: I know.

Rajveer: you are thinking too much. Right now concentrate on being the best pass out of KMA and then once you became an officer then we will work on your future depending upon your interest.

Naina: hmm

Rajveer: And Naina , never think that I want a trophy wife.

Naina looked at him stunned as she never used those words but yes he got her intent. God this man understands me so well, she thought.

Rajveer: I love you from so much time but my love never did and never will become a issue in your dreams. Naina I want you to grow because I want you to be happy. And I know that your happiness do not lie in being just a wife to me.

Naina smiled and hugged him.

Rajveer: Naina on the career note. I want to say something too.

Now it's Naina's turn to return the favour.

Naina: I understand the nature of your job Rajveer. We will figure out some secret way of communicating , just your well being with me if the mission is too long. Bas mujh tak itni khabar pahucha dena ki aap thik ho, mujhe aur kuch nai chahiye. .....Han lekin agar mujhe pata chala Major that you are having a chakkar with anyone else , then you don't know what will happen.

Rajveer laughed at his possessive monster.

Rajveer : ok permission granted to kill me in that case.

Naina hit him again and this time with little bit force.

Rajveer : Owwww. Nainuuu

Naina: mazak nai is bat par. Whatever you say but I know how much you are popular among girls for your own good.

Rajveer : are meri maa. Ek bar sabke samne apna tandav dikha dena bas, koi bhi bechari ladki mere aas pass bhi nai fatakegi.

Naina: fatak gai na to dubara se us base me nai dikhegi( she said this by checking out her punch position)

Rajveer smiled her possessiveness. That is something she always had for him, possessiveness. She can't share him. Not even with his fiancé. I mean X- fiancé, Rajveer thought.

Naina: ok to ho gya na humara quota pura. Nai bhi hua to ab bas, baki sab next review meeting me discuss karenge.

Rajveer again saluted her and replied, "Ok Mam"

Naina and Rajveer slept together, but he just kept her hand on his chest and slept peacefully. Naina is staring at him and thinking how can she be so damn lucky to have him.

**this is the last update for this week. This weekend I am busy so I will post the next update next week now. Till then enjoy the rest of the story and happy weekend"
P.S. Do tell me how you liked this update.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

35.5K 1.8K 36
What happened to Left Right Left world when I entered KMA 😜 **This story will be VERY, VERY Adult. 😜😜😜😜
31.7K 1.1K 15
Prologue:This story starts from everybody's believing about Rajveer's death. Let's see how the story takes new turns. P.S: I'm a new writer and I des...
13.2K 637 8
This is a short story based on the popular Hindi show "Left Right Left". What happens when the unexpected happens? What happens when your teacher st...
46.2K 3.2K 26
Raina story..based on one of my fav serial left right left..what happens when you have to fight for your love..when no one is there to support you..w...