Something is not right.

Rajveer woke up with having some weight over him. Naina is sleeping soundly with her hand over his chest, her hair are all over her face and she is snoring lightly.

Rajveer chuckled at her state and with a finger he removed some of her hairs. Naina got irritated at his touch and removed her as well as his hand and slept again.

Rajveer smiled at his sloth bear. He couldn't sleep after it but don't want to leave her side too. He got up on his hands and keep staring at her. The wonder he got as his "Naina".

Naina got up as she felt some presence and saw him.
Naina: Sir, aap itni jaldi jag gaye.

Rajveer smiled at his cute sloth bear.

Rajveer: Yep.
Naina yawned with streching her hands and looked adorable like a little kid. Rajveer is staring at her. He wants to memorise all these sweet memories as he will be away from her in coming next few hours.

Naina: I am soo hungry. Aj aapne breakfast nai banaya
Rajveer: acha to roz meri duty hogi. To fir tum kya karogi. And your answer shouldn't be ki "mai aapke hath se khayungi "
Naina: are matlab bas 1 din ki chandani, fir andheri rat hai? Kal to itne pyar se mujhe breakfast par bulaya tha aapne , I thought ki bas set hai apun ki life to.

Naina ended her last sentence like Alekh and winked at Rajveer.

Rajveer: Tumhari to set ho jayegi aur meri life ka kya madam?
Naina: Are aapki life to vaise hi set ho gai hai na. Mai jo aa gai hu aapki life me.
Rajveer: Acha. Mujhe to pata hi nai tha ki tumhare ate hi sab set ho gya meri life me.
Naina: tabhi to bataya maine

Both of them laughed on this and Rajveer pulled her sloth bear's cheeks.
Rajveer: Ok madam ji. Aap jayiye aur fresh ho jayiye. Tab tak ye banda kuch jugad karta hai.
Naina: ye madam madam kya hai?
Rajveer: are aapke itne nakhre hai to madam hi hui na.
Naina made a fake angry face.
Naina: I will kill u for this.

Naina chased Rajveer who closed the door while leaving and shouted from behind, " Get ready, madam ji. Don't forget it's our last day together ".
Naina get sad hearing this and starts to get ready fast not to waste anymore time.

At Breakfast
Naina: wow Sir! Ye omelette to super yummy hai.
Rajveer: hmm. Cadet Singh aapki chai bhi kal ki tarah amazing hai. I am going to miss this tea.
Naina: So what is the rule here sir? Am I allowed to call you? Are we official?

Rajveer: of  course Naina. I don't want to make "us" a secret but dhindhora nai peetenge atleast jab tak tumhari training khatam na ho.

Naina: hmm. Vaise bhi our friends n family know.

Rajveer observed the word "our" and smiled.

Rajveer: I think we should tell your parents officially Naina. Before your next posting, would it be ok?

Naina: Han sir. Perfect time hoga I guess vo. Unko thoda time bhi mil jayega once I am away to process everything.

Rajveer: ok then done Cadet. Singh. Jaise madam ki ikcha.
Naina got irritated at him and pounced to hit him. He immediately switched positions and pinned her under him.

Rajveer: Han Cadet Singh. Kya bol rahi thi tum?

Naina breathed heavy due to proximity and struggled to get free from his grip.

Rajveer came close and pecked her on her lips lightly. Naina's struggle reduced. She lowered her eyes and started fidgeting against his t- shirt.

Rajveer got amused by her cute responses and leaned on her side with his hands. He took the support of his one hand and keep staring at her lovingly. Naina was still blushing and into her self. She is still not making a eye contact.