Stray Kids One Shots- REQUEST...

By multi__simp

Pretty much in the title. BXB. Smut, fluff, angst. Requests Open :) More

Intro
Karate Practice (Changlix)
It Was an Accident (Seungjin)
Short Skirt (Chanlix)
Off Camera Tease (Minsung)
Wet Dream (Jeongchan)
Tail (Minsung)
Tail Pt.2 (Minsung)
Tail Pt.3 (Minsung)
My Mate, Our Pups (Chanlix)
Mirror (Chanlix)
Taken and Found Pt.1 (MinSung)
Taken and Found Pt. 2 (Minsung)
My Bully (Minsung)
Stuck Together (Minsung)
Maknae On Top (Hyunin)
Taken and Found Pt.3 (Minsung)
Secret Date (Minsung)
My Mate, Our Pups Pt.2 (Chanlix)
Enemies in Love Pt.1 (Minsung)
Enemies in Love Pt.2 (Minsung)
We Can Distract Each Other (Seungjin)
V-Live Incident (Minsung)
Suffering (Minchan)
Suffering Pt.2 (Minchan)
Suffering Pt.3 (Minchan)

Dinner Party (Jeongchan)

3.6K 54 47
By multi__simp

Ship: Jeongin (Sub) and Chan (Dom)

Category: Smut

Trigger Warning: Sex, cock warming, daddy kink, teasing

Description: Jeongin and Chan try having a dinner party, but Chan ends up teasing Jeongin a little to much.

Request: @liquidaki

A/N: Well the person I was dating broke up with me so sorry if it is trash :') I feel broken and hurt but its whatever. Writing anything romantic hurts but its better then not doing anything.

____________________________________________________________

Jeongin looked through all the cabinets in the kitchen, trying to find the good wine glasses. "Chan where are they?" Jeongin asked Chan who was cooking a large pit of spaghetti for the dinner guests they were having over tonight.  Everything needed to be perfect. Sure, they were only inviting over friends but everything needed to be just right. "Chan where are the wine glasses?" Jeongin asked once again, the time in a more frantic voice. 

"Did you check the cabinet next to the fridge?" Chan asked as he tried emptying to pot without burning himself. Jeongin turned and looked at Chan with an exasperated face.

"Of course I did," Jeongin replied, quickly going back to check it one more time. Chan sighed walking away from the food and grabbing Jeongin's hips, causing the younger to blush. "Not now!" Jeongin said in an embarrassed voice. Chan smirked bring Jeongin closer to his body and setting his head on his shoulder.  

"But why? I'm not doing anything~" Chan said in an innocent voice. Jeongin covered his face in embarrassment. He didn't need Chan teasing him, not before a dinner party. Jeongin tried saying something but all that came out where small whines of embarrassment. "Is this turning you on?" Chan asked, tightening his grip on Jeongin's hips.

"Chan..." Jeongin whined, slightly squirming in Chan's grip. Chan gave a soft chuckle and ten whispered,

""I'm only kidding baby. The glasses are down stairs in the basement in the box near the closet." Jeongin whined again, wiggling out of Chan's grip.

"Meanie! You could have just told me in the beginning. You tease!" Jeongin said with a pout.

"Well where would the fun be in that," Chan said in a teasing voice, Jeongin just glaring at the older. "You should get the table set up while I finish the food," Chan said as he went back to the oven. Jeongin nodded, still annoyed with his husband for teasing him like that. He knew that he was sensitive, a little too sensitive for his liking.

Jeongin made his way down to the dark basement, grumbling under his voice. He turned on the small light, looking around at all the unopened boxes from their recent move everywhere. He looked around, trying to find this one filled with wine glasses. He eventually found it, picking up the relatively light box and going back upstairs.

He gave them a quick was in warm water and soap, washing away all the bust. He brought eight of them to the table, setting them at each seat. It looked perfect, two chairs on each side of the table with proper dishware at each seat and a pretty bouquet of flowers in the middle. "You did a good job," Chan said as he walked up, placing the food in the middle of the table, surrounding the bouquet. 

"Thank you," Jeongin said happily, content with the decorating he had done. Everything was ready, now only the guests needed to arrive. The cheesecake was chilling in the fridge and the wine was ready to be opened. 

"Only one thing..." Chan said as he stood behind Jeongin. His left hand went to Jeongin's hip, gently pushing him up against the table as he leaned over, adjusting the bouquet even though it was ok. That's when Jeongin felt Chan pushing onto his ass with his crotch, causing the younger to whine and mewl.

"Chan stop! We can't, we have people coming over," Jeongin said, trying to ignore the fact that he was getting turned on. Chan chuckled and the door bell rang.

"I'll go get that," Chan said with a wink before walking off. Jeonign groaned, fixing the dress shirt he was wearing. He heard voices coming from the front room, quickly making sure his hair wasn't messy. Changbin and Felix walked in, Chan walking in behind them. 

"Lixie! Binnie!" Jeongin said brightly, wrapping the two into separate hugs. 

"Hey Innie! Long time no see, you and Chan settling well into the house?" Felix asked.

"We are, how's the apartment?" Jeongin asked, the door bell once ringing again; Chan walking away to go get it.

"Cramped," Changbin said. "We've been looking for houses but all the ones we've looked at are crap," Changbin added. Minho and Jisung entered the room, their arms linked together.

 "Damn... I told you we should've looked in this neighborhood," Jisung said, Minho rolling his eyes in response. 

"I SMELL SPAGHETTI," a wild voice yelled, Hyunjin then running in with his long hair falling into his face. 

"Hyunjin your hair tie..." Seungmin said in a small voice as he walked back in, a back hair tie in hand. Seungmin walked up to the energetic Hyunjin, whining at the taller to lean down so he could fix his hair. Hyunjin crouched, allowing the shorter to tie his hair back.

"Thank you pup," he said, pressing a kiss to the youngers head, causing him to blush. 

"Enough of this gay shit, lets eat," Minho said whilst rubbing his hands together. All of them chuckled and sat down, Chan opening up the wine bottle with ease. They were all served and began eating.

"So why'd you make us dress up all fancy and shit?" Changbin asked as he ate.

"Yeah, we never dress up fancy for when we eat dinner together," Minho added.

"Just for fun you know," Chan in said response, ever so slightly scooting his chair closer to Jeongin. "Also because a certain someone looks mighty fine the golden tinted dress shirt they wear," he whispered in a low voice with a smirk. Jeongin looked down realized the only dress shirt he had match Chan's description. It was loose around his body, exposing his collar bones. 

Jeongin looked at Chan with wide eyes, his cheeks turning a deep red. Chan still had a smirk on his face as he took a bite of the spaghetti, licking his lips in a way that drove Jeongin crazy. Jeongin looked down at his food that he had barley touched, his heart beating out of his chest. He could feel himself getting harder by the moment.

"Jeongin?" Seungmin asked, nudging the younger with his elbow. Jeongin looked up with a dazed look on his face. "Are you going to eat?" Seungmin questioned.

"Oh yeah, I forgot," Jeongin said, quickly stuffing a bite of the pasta into his mouth. A muffled chuckle came from beside Jeongin, the younger shooting a glare at the older. The others stared at them in confusion but continued eating.

As dinner went on, Chan just continued teasing Jeongin more and more. Whether it was the way he rubbed his finger and when he had placed his hand dangerously close to Jeongin's crotch. At this point the youngest legs were shaking and his member was pulsating painfully. Chan had a permanent smirk on his face as he began collecting the dishes, he knew Jeongin had a noticeable boner. But at this point Jeongin was so desperate and in pain he need Chan.

"Chan, I need to speak to you in our room," Jeongin quickly said, power walking over to Chan who was in the kitchen and grabbing his arm. He began to drag the older to their bedroom upstairs. He slammed the door behind and began to attack Chan's neck with kisses. He was never dominant, but if he needed to be to get what he needed then he would be.

Chan grabbed the boys hips tightly, thrusting into his crotch. The younger immediately moaned, setting his head into the crook of Chan's neck. "So bold of you to assume that you could be dom, but to quote you 'we have people over'," Chan said in a teasing voice, rubbing circles on Jeongin's lower back.

"I don't care anymore more. It hurts so much..." Jeongin whined, tightly gripping Chan's shoulder.

"Does my baby need me?" Chan asked in a seductive voice.

"Yes daddy," Jeongin moaned. "Please help me," Jeongin added, staring at the older.

"5 minutes, just sitting. Nothing else," Chan said, Jeongin's eyes lighting up. Sure it was only cock warming but it was better than nothing.

"Thank you," Jeongin said while smiling.

"You're welcome baby, but you have to stretch yourself out," Chan informed, Jeongin just nodding in agreement. Jeongin began undressing his lower half, reaching for the lube in the bedside table. He looked over at Chan who sat the the edge of the bed with his pants off. Jeongin let out a small mewl, he could never understand how Chan was so big compared to him. 

Jeongin tore his eyes away from Chan and began to squirt some lube on his fingers, dropping onto his knees. He knew it was a proactive pose but it was the only way it would work, and he loved teasing Chan back. He rolled up his long sleeves and slowly entered his first finger, his hole quickly accommodating to the stretch. He a small moan as he began to thrust his finger in and out, adding another finger which made his moans louder.

He looked at Chan, biting his lower lip as he continued to scissor himself. He saw Chan staring at him as he began to play with the fabric of his shirt which laid across his soft thighs. He was now three fingers deep, small mewls and whimpers coming from his mouth. He took out his fingers, his arms shaking. He squirted some extra lube on to his hands and walked over to Chan, rubbing some lube onto his semi hard member.

"Be careful baby, don't hurt yourself," Chan said, as he took Jeongin's hips into his hands. Jeongin straddled the older, slowly sitting down as Chan helped him get comfortable.  Jeongin let out moans as he accommodated to stretch, Chan rubbing circles on his soft thighs to calm him down. "Don't be too loud baby, we do have guests here," Chan warned. Jeongin nodded as he took deep breaths, trying his hardest not to moan. Even though Chan wasn't moving, just being filled up by him was enough to make Jeongin come.

Jeongin laid his head on Chan's shoulder as the older rubbed his head, enjoying the feeling of Chan hardening inside of him. "You enjoy being filled don't you?" Chan asked in a seductive voice, tilting Jeongin's head up so they made eye contact.

"Yes daddy," Jeongin moaned, Chan smirking as he leaned in and kissed Jeongin. The younger gave a small moan into the kiss as he opened his mouth, allowing Chan to push in his tongue. Both had become more needy, the kiss more aggressive. Chan moved to the youngers neck, sucking on the sweet skin of his adams apple (Where are my WHY R U watchers?"

"Ah~ Daddy~" Jeongin moaned as he gently tugged and Chan's hair. Chan nipped at the skin, creating more dark hickies all over his neck. Chan's hands explored the soft skin of Jeongin's back under the satin shirt. Jeongin began to let out moans, tugging harder at Chan's curls. The older didn't care if the others heard them, he just wanted to please Jeongin as much as possible. 

Chan's hands moved back to Jeongin's hips, gripping tightly as he gave a small roll of his hips. Jeongin let out a high pitched moan, his hands twitching as they tried to grip Chan's hair. Chan bit down at the exposed part of Jeongin's shoulder, cause the latter to give a stuttered moan.  "Fuck Daddy!" Jeongin yelled out, his whole body shaking the pleasure. 

That's when they heard a knock on the door. Both froze, Chan quickly making sure Jeongin's ass was covered. Jeongin's face was a bright red as he buried himself into the crook of his neck. "Yes?" Chan asked in the most relaxed voice ever. The door opened a crack, Changbin's head popping in.

"Sorry to uh... intrude but I thinks it's best if we leave. Also Jisung stole the entire cheesecake from the fridge," Changbin said in a hesitant voice with a nervous face.

"Ah, thank you for coming. I'll see you tomorrow at work," Chan said with a wave of his hand and with that Changbin had left. Chan quickly gripped Jeongin's hips once more, this time giving a more aggressive thrust. Jeongin's body jolted as he moaned, totally forgetting the act they were just caught fucking.

"You want to ride me baby?" Chan asked as he grabbed Jeongin's chine, the younger nodding enthusiastically. Jeongin got off Chan and the older laid down into a more comfortable position. Jeongin once again straddled him, sitting himself on Chan's dick. Once he was fully seated he began to slowly bounce up and down, Chan holding his hips to steady him. 

Jeongin's pace began increasing, repeatedly slamming himself down onto the Chan's dick. Chan soon began to meet his pace with thrusts going upwards, slamming into Jeongin's prostate. The younger was a moaning mess, leaving long scratches on Chan's pale, muscular chest. Jeongin's shook with each time their skin met, the loud sounds of skin slapping filling in the room. 

"Da-ddy.. Im-ma c-cum~" Jeongin said before he released all over Chan's chest; a loud, high pitched moan coming out of his mouth. With a few final grunts and thrust, Chan released into Jeongin's ass. There loud breathing filled the room as both rode out there eyes, Jeongin now a weak mess about to fall over. Chan managed to sit up, pulling a tired Jeongin of his soft dick.

"You did such job baby," Chan said in a soft voice as he pet Jeongin's hair, the younger smiling into the crook of his neck.

"You did a good job too daddy. I love you..." Jeongin mumbled, pressing a soft kiss to Chan's neck. Chan smiled and pressed a soft kiss to his forehead.

"I love you too," he responded, gently caressing the youngers cheeks as he grabbed some tissues from their bedside table, wiping all the cum off both of them. He tossed it onto the floor and turned off the light, leaving them in a dark room. He laid down, the younger laying snuggled on his chest. Both drifted off to dream land, holding each other tightly.

Single gang turn tf up :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 1K 40
One drunken night and a broken heart led to something unexpected. Includes: • fluff • smut • angst fandom: stray kids ship: Han Jisung x Lee Minho (M...
47.9K 658 30
The title says it all :) Stray Kids one shots, I'll do the ships I like the most at first but I'm Open for requests! Dm them away and I'll try to do...
24K 302 9
smutty oneshots? damn. ! disclaimer - I do not own any of these characters and everything that this book contains is purely and completely fictional...
23.2K 988 29
In which Hyunjin and Felix save Changbin. •Throuple• •bxbxb• •Fluff, Smut, Angst