.Dear Life.

By Kittysapphire2007

In this book I will be providing people with advice about dealing with life. The world is hopeless Humans are... More

1. life.
. let yourself live.
.Heal.
.Fear.
Covers
.Insecurities.
.Self care.
. Simple crap that I've noticed.
. Self Respect.
.Simple crap part 2.
#Hands_off_of_my_Hijab
Crane the kitten
Depression in detail now that I'm recovering from it.

.Authors Note.

134 27 13
By Kittysapphire2007

Hey guys

During this lockdown I've noticed that many people are having issues with themselves. People are becoming lazy, having numerous insecurities to top it all almost everyone is drifting into depression.

I might be another kid with too many ideas. BUT i do know a lot about coping with life. Cause maturity dosen't come from age rather the way people think. 

Now if you have any friends or followers on wattpad who you think need help to cope with life please share this with them.

Everyone has their own personal problems and miseries. Literally every single one and seeking for help should be nothing to be ashamed of. 

Now you might have issues during quarantine, issues in life many of those. Just mention a topic you lot wanna discuss in my pms and I will do a chapter on each one of them. Your identity will be Anonymous unless you say otherwise.

Rest assured i will update each week so stay tuned.

Last but not least stay safe.

Byeeeeeeeeee 🐾
Tanzia.
..........................................................VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW. 
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

732 96 11
My life began in simplicity. I yearned for what any average girl would dream to become, in a world where expectations flourish, yet still being gulli...
248 3 10
How I used all the ways life had broken me down to reshape my soul, change my mindset, create the life I always wanted, and manifest it all into exis...
129 0 85
I gave the best of myself to someone who didn't have anything to lose. I didn't know how to avoid my lover's toxic and abusive flames. My lover's twi...
50.9K 5.7K 49
The things I knew that were once unethical, were bound to be saintly. The dreams I dreamt once upon a time, seemed to be an epitome of nightmares. Th...