ส™ษชสŸสŸษชแดษดแด€ษชส€แด‡s Cแดษดแด›ส€แด€แด„แด›

By moon_sky1114

( COMPLETED-under major editing) For the sake of his brother's life,Kim Taehyung sacrifice his future. Jeon... More

Author's Note
Character's Introduction
Chapter 1: Interview
Chapter 2: Mr. Jeon's Surprise Visit
Chapter 3: Outburst
Chapter 4: Reality
Chapter 5: Start Again
Chapter 6: Heartbeats
Chapter 7: Jealous
Chapter 8: The CEO's Confession
Chapter 9: Lets Break Up๐Ÿ˜
Chapter 10: First Date
Chapter 11: The Contract
Chapter 12: Contract's Content
Chapter 13: Lost and Found
Chapter 14: Shove your dick to shut his mouth!
Chapter 15: Virgin no more (1)
Chapter 16: Virgin no more (2)
Chapter 17: Bathroom Sex
Chapter 18: Memories
Chapter 19: Lets go Home
Chapter 20: Personal Assistant
Chapter 21: The Reason of his Coldness
Chapter 22: Reconciliation
Chapter 23: Will You Marry Me?
Thank You Note
Chapter 24: Blood, Sweat and Tears
Chapter 25: The Change
Not an Update
Chapter 26: Im Pregnant
Chapter 27: Doubt
Chapter 28: Scandal
Chapter 29: The End of Them?
Chapter 30: Jeon Taehyung
Chapter 31: Million dollar Reward
Chapter 32: New Found Family?
Chapter 33: Accident
Chapter 34: Who is Taehyung?
Chapter 35: My girlfriend, Lisa
Chapter 36: Letting you go, for real
Chapter 38: I remember him
ส™แด€ษดษขแด›แด€ษด sแดษดสแด‡แดษดแด…แด€ษด
Chapter 39: Im Sorry
Chapter 40: Are we okay,now?
Chapter 41: Bastard! I miss you
Chapter 42: He is my Husband!
Chapter 43: Marriage Contract
Chapter 44: I am Jeon Kim Taehyung!
Chapter 45: Second Proposal
Chapter 46: Loving you till Eternity
Final Chapter: Happy Family
Not an Update

Chapter 37: Dreams and Nightmares?

6.7K 281 38
By moon_sky1114

"Mr. Jeon?!"

Taehyung heard it clearly, but he chooses to close his eyes not wanting to see Jungkook at that moment, thats what he thought...but then he realised...

"How the hell Jungkook is at the mall?" He thoughy to him self.

"Mr. Jeon?" a man called, closer to him. He open his eyes and saw the man right infront of him, a handsome man looking straight to him.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows to him.

"Im sorry, but i think you got the wrong person." He said politely. Lucas took his phone and look at the picture Jungkook sends him 3 month ago, then look at Taehyung.

"No, im sure your Jeon Kim Taehyung." He said then shows phone to Taehyung. Taehyung knitted his brows,
"Why do you have that?!" he ask with a slight anger in his voice.

"Oh, well...im Detective Lucas, i was told by a closed friend to search for 3 months ago, but its shameless on my side that i didn't find any clue to where you are, and now finally...here you are." He explained, sitting at the empty space of the sit besides Taehyung.

"Close friend? So means its Mr. Jeon Jungkook?" He ask hiding the pain to his voice rembering what happen at the hospital. Lucas hum and stare at him.

"I heard the news about Jeon's accident, and how is he?" Lucas ask, but before Taehyung could say anything Jin came.

"Is he bothering you,baby?" Jin glared at the guy with Taehyung.

"No hyung, he just....just..." Taehyung couldn't form any words.

"Im detective Lucas, a friend of Jeon Jung---

"I dont want to be rude, but im sorry, you got the wrong person." Jin cuts him and pick the things they bought.
"Lets go Taebaby." He added then leave without looking back at the sudden surprise man. Lucas look at his phone again then he think what happen. He dialed Jungkook's number.

"Hello Jeon, i found him, finally...its been three months and---

"Found who?" The other ask, voice seems irritated.

"Jeon Kim Taehyung, you dumb ass! Its been three fucking months that im searching for him and now i found him yet you ask me who?! Are you crazy? Did you hit your head that hard that you forget your husband?!" Lucas replied with annoyance.

"What are you talking? Husband? Your mistaken, my girlfriend Lisa is here and we are getting married by next month." Lucas heard his friend then heard a girl voice near the other.

Lucas took a deep breath, realising the situation. He ended the call and pity Taehyung when he stare again at his photo that was in his phone.

"Fucking bastard, Jeon! You dont know who you are loosing!" he cursed the other, another deep sigh before leaving the mall, thinking about Taehyung. Yes, since he saw that picture of Taehyung, he feels something in his heart. He drive to his home and thinkng what he should do next.

"Finally, we are here." Jin plop his ass to the couch upon entering the apartment. He notice the silence of Taehyung since they left the mall. He look worriedly at his cousin who kept himself busy at the kitchen, fixing the groceries.

"Tae, are you okay? What did that Lucas guy told you?" walking to Taehyung and start helping him.

"Its nothing hyung" he replied facing his back to Jin. Jin tap his shoulder and guide him to sit, he hug him and Jin finally felt that Taehyung is silently sobbing.

( imagine like this, ignore the background)

Taehyung felt Jins motherly vibe hug and finally teard down. They were in that position for they dont know how long until Taehyung wipes his tears.

"Im okay hyung, damn this tears. Its not good for my baby." He said facing his hyung,showing his boxy smile.

"Do you want me to stay with you tonight?" ask Jin but Taehyung shook his head,saying his okay. After fixing all the things, Jing cooked Taehyung's favorite japchae before leaving the aparent.

Taehyung pick his new phone and smiled when he saw his contacts that Jin saved.
Eomma Jin
Appa Namjoon
Soulmate Jimim
Protector Yoongs
Sunshine Jhope

"Chim, i miss you." He said quickly.

"Taetae? Oh my, finally you have phone. Where are you, i'll come to you. I miss you Taebear." Taehyung chuckle to Jimins stammering.

"Hey, im okay. Yeah, you can come. Im in my apartment." he replied then Jimin cuts the call. 'Midget' he whisper then open the tv.

Waiting for just ten minutes Jimin came and hug him tightly.

"Yah! Careful, your bumping my baby."Taehyung said caressing his tummy.

"Im sorry little baby Tae, i just miss your dada" Jimin kneel and peck Taehyungs tummy, and he smile when he felt the movements of the baby.

"Wow...he's happy hearing my voice,Tae" Jimin clasp his hands in the air and Taehyung laugh at him. Jimin look at Taehyung who is focus on the tv but he can clearly say that the other is not really watching.

"Are you okay?" He worriedly ask, taking the remote and putting the channel to Taehyung's favorite movie.

"Yeah, im just thinking something but im totally fine,Chim." He replied. Jimin knows his friend is hurting inside. He wants to take the pain from him, he pulled him and let him lean his head to his shoulder while stroking his back.

"Its your birthday next week, want to do something?" Jimin trying to lighten the mood. But he shook his head.

"Im good, its not important celebrating it anyways Chim." He said bitterly. Jimin look at the time and told that he will make dinner but Taehyung said Jin cooked before leaving so they decided to eat together. Jimin tried his best to make the other smile and he felt proud to himself when he saw a happy Taehyung infront of him. After eating, they talk for a while and Taehyung told him he can go but the other insist to sleep over. Tae didnt say anything anymore, he knows that both of them are too stubborn so he let the other sleep, and both cuddles in Taehyung's bed.

Another week has pass and Jungkook was finally released from the hospital. But witbin that week, Jungkook always felt a severe headache everytime he woke up from a dream? nightmare? He always saw and hear a deep but angelic voice to his mind, but he cant see the face due to its bluredness.

He wokes up in the middel of the night after having another nigthmare, breathing heavily, holding his chest tight.

He tried to remember the face again but failed, he saw someone standing infront of him, facing his back to him. Walking away. He tried to reach the others hand but when about to touch it, he disappears like a smoke in an instance.

He keeps that in his own,not wanting the others knows about his nightmares or is it really a nightmare for him???

He gets more better now, but still the doctor remind him to be careful. Lisa drive him to Jungkook's mansion and the maid frowned seeing their master with her. Specially Mina who knows about Lisa from the past but nobody dare to say anything. They just wonder why...nobody knows in the mansion that the young ceo is suffering from amnesia.

"Babe, lets go to your room."Mina heard the bitch and she imitate it silently walking away from theur way. But it doesn't go unnoticed to Lisa. For now, she just ignored it but thinking something else. He helps Jungkook until they reach the room.

"I'll prepare your food and bring it here. Just wait me babe." She said then kissed him before leaving Jungkook who nof and lied to his bed.

Jungkook closed his eyes for a moment to relaxed,
"Jeon Kim Taehyung, you dumb ass! Its been three fucking months that im searching for him and now i found him yet you ask me who?! Are you crazy? Did you hit your head that hard that you forget your husband?!" He jolted remebering Lucas said earlier. He rub his forehead and sigh irritably.

"Who the fuck are you?" He ask to no one but to his self. He harshly pull his hair.

"Kookie..."

"Argh!!!!" He shouted that echoed to his room and Lisa run hearing him.

"Baby, what happened?" She ask seeing Jungkook sitting at the floor, pulling his hair harshly.
"Babe, stop it. Your hurring yourself." She added trting to calm Jungkook that seems hearing nothing from her.

Mina who run behind Lisa, stands at the door, looking worried on what was happening to their master. Jungkook seems in a severe pain of headache and sge saw Lisa panicking. She run downstair and called Yoongi.

"Sir Yoongie,please...please hurry...Master Jungkook" she said sruttering whe he immediately heard the other.

"What happened?" He heard from the other line.

"He is in pain,sir. And and..." then the call ended. The other maids looking at Mina who is shaking and they ask her what happen but she cant tell them either, she really doesnt know what happened to their master. Then another painful shout was heard from Jungkook.

"Babe, look at me please...look at me.." Lisa saud between her sobs but Jungkook harshly push her away. Lisa fell from her ass and groaned feeling the impack from her ass, he tried to hold Jungkook but the other seems possess by someone.

When Yoongi arrive at the room, he saw Jungkook in a not pleasing situation. Hair is a mess, he saw his dongsaeng frowend in pain. He walk slowly closer to Jungkook who back away a little.

"Kook, hyung is here. Lets talk,okay?" He said calmly. But Jungkook, again shouted and he almost hit his head to the hard floor but Yoongi is fast enough to hold him tight, not letting his brother to hurt himself. Just the Hoseok entered the room,panting.

"Can you just leave!" he said glaring to Lisa who just stood their like nothing.

"Im his girlfriend, why should i leave?" she replied after hearing Hoseok's harsh words. Hoseok walk towards  her and Lisa step back.

Pointing his finger to Lisa's foreheard,
"You!? Girlfriend? You're taking the oppurtunity knowing he is suffering from amnesia! Get out from here before i drag you and never show your face again here!" Hoseok yelled, Mina and the other maids gasp hearing about Jungkook's amnesia.

Lisa raised his eyebrows to Hoseok,ignoring his treaths to her.
"You dont have the right to say that to me, only Jungkook can say that right infront of my face!" She said angrilly then push Hoseok's fingers away from her then walk closer to Jungkook who is now calmly lying to his bed with Yoongi sitting at the side, listening to the two. He saw Lisa shamelessly get to the bed abd laid under the covet besides Jungkook.

To tell that Yoongi want to drag this shameless bitch but for now he ignored her, he doesn't want to woke his brother for now.

"Take your limited time Lisa, you cant never have him again." Yoongi said in a low but stern voice before leaving the room with Hoseok who glared at Lisa.

The two plops their ass at the sofa at the living room, their both busy with their businesses but their brother is more importnat than that. Since their father death, (oh i forgot to put the detailes about their fathers death,but its okay...your author here is sorry for it.) They kept in their minds to protect Jungkook at any cause.

The two were seriously talking when they notice their maids looking at them. They just sigh and they know what they want to know but they just ignore them. Yoongi's phone ring and he answered it when he saw its his boyfriend.

"Yes baby?"

"Yoongs, its Taehyung birthday tomorrow. Me and Jin hyung wants to surprise him."

"Im in, just let me know what to do." Yoongi replied and he heard Jimin say thanks before cutting the call.
"Its Tae's birthday tomorrow" he said to Hoseok.

"Poor boy, suffering too much this days." Hoseok pitied the other. They remind the maids to always check on Jungkook and called them when anything happens. Yoongi assigned Mina to give Jungkook his medicines on time and the other nods. Its already midnight when the two decided to go to their own home.

"You know how much I love you, right? You know how important you are in my life. I'm not saying you to love me as much as I love you,"

"Let me love you, I will wait until when you are ready to love me and forgive me for all the pain that i've given you. We did not even know each other in a good way, promise..."

"i love you, Mr. Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook woke up again at the middel of the middle. He look at the person lying his side, and with the help of the moonlight he saw the sleeping Lisa beside him. He frowend remembering his dream, he though about it and felt a pain to his heart. He tried his best to remember the person in his dream but failed again. He slowly stood up and walk to his bathroom.

When he returns to the bed, he is about to lay down again wgen he notice the drawer slightly open. He saw something and he pull the drawer to open it. He saw a briwn envelop, ge stare at it and seems its familiar to him. He took it and open it, a small thing fell from the floot and he pick it.

"......will you marry me, Kim Taehyung?"

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 12.4K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
505K 22.3K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
317K 13.4K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...