His Queen, Her Beast✔

By dayyyyydreamerrr

"You are just mine and soon you are going to be my queen just make these words imprinted in your head and I w... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
SHREYA
ATHARVA
PROLOGUE
1. Family
2. Uff that Promise
3. Gang
4. Club
5. SHE
6. Game on
7. Bad day
8. Responsibility
9. First meet
10. What the fudge
11. He
12. Good news?
13. New beginning
14. Munchkin
15. kiss
16. Touch
17. Feel
18. 18k Hallucination
19. Moments to cherish
20. Beast in his glory
21. Mumbai Darshan(1)
22. Mumbai Darshan (2)
23. Party
24. Dance and Romance
25. Dance and Drama
26. Love is in the air
27. Soon to be mine!
28. He likes me ?
29. Soon to be bride
30. Will you marry me?
31. You are just mine!
32. I am not his
33. Something is fishy
34. A Murderer
Important !!
35. I will marry you
36. Stay away from her
37. Rain Rain Go away!
38. Don't touch me
39. His Queen, Her Beast
40. Wedding Day
41. First Night
42. His ways of loving her
43. Her Revenge
44. Jealousy
45. I love you
46. His Past
47. His Pain
48. Two bodies one soul
49. Mine forever
50. kidnapped ?
51. Taming the beast
52. Accident?
53. Fear of losing her
54. The End
55. Who are you?
56. My husband
57. Honeymoon?
58. Parents-Kukkad meeting
59. Cat in the house, to catch the mouse!
60. Jamai Raja (Son-in-law)
61. Mahabaleshwar
62. Let's warm you up
64. Being Possessive
65. Seducing Him
66. Betrayal ?
67. Drunk and Scared
68. Misunderstandings
69. The Real Beast
70. Picture Perfect
Epilogue - Happily Ever After
Auctioned to my Brother's Bestfriend
❤ Thankyou ❤
His Queen, Her Beast (Part 2) - Published
Tomato Love story
Married by Contract, Destined by Fate
Caged
Incompatible Souls

63. Trip with frustrated husband

23.4K 1.3K 325
By dayyyyydreamerrr

(Picture of our little munchkin 👆)

SHREYA'S POV

"Leave it. It is not your cup of tea" Atharva said to Prem who was trying to push the table aside.

So it is our first day here. We have just come to the hall for breakfast after getting fresh. After having breakfast we will go somewhere. Where? I don't even know that. Let's see.

While the Prem is busy in doing some adjustment, Anupriya di is running behind munchkin with milk in her hand. He is very naughty. He takes nothing without making his mother run behind him for hours.

Prem again tried to push that table ignoring Atharva's comment. It is prettt huge and is made up of heavy material.

"I am telling you to leave this. You cannot even move it. Let me do that. I can shift it with a single hand" Atharva again passed the teasing comment.

"Look who is saying this who has never won in arm wrestling against me in childhood," Prem said.

"Oh hello! That was me who used to win every damn time" Atharva replied.

"Oh really?" Prem said standing in front of Atharva

"Yes really" he replied while standing straight to intimidate him.

"Wait guys, why are you fighting? You can do arm wrestling here and we will also get to know who is more powerful. What says?" I asked

"Yes, that's perfect!" Anu di replied.

"And the loser would bear all the expense of today's outing," Atharva said looking in Prem's eyes.

"Don't be overconfident buddy" he replied giving him equal fight.

So we prepared for this little war and sat chairs around the same table that Prem was shifting.

"You, come to my side" Atharva pointed at me.

"Why? She is my girlfriend and she would be on my side"

Atharva opened his mouth to say something but I interrupted him.

"Yes, I am on Prem's side"

He narrowed his eyes on me and I showed him my teeth. Anu di moved to Atharva's side and the only person that was left was Aditya. Everyone's eyes were on him who was sitting on the table. He looked first at Prem and then at Atharva.

"Dadda," he said softly.

"I can never expect him on my side," Atharva said looking at him.

"It's ok get ready for losing the game" he added and they put their elbows on the table and the game started.

At first, their hands didn't move even for a second, and then Atharva looked at me and smirked and suddenly he started to push Prem's hand and his hand was going down and down. Atharva's smirk became wide and he was teasing me with his eyes for not taking his side.

Aditya moved to them and helped his father in pushing Atharva's hand to another side.

"Laga le beta, Tu Bhi zor Laga le (you can also put your force baby)" Atharva said looking at him.

He again looked at me grinning ear to ear while pushing Prem's hand further down. We were on the verge of losing when an evil idea popped into my mind. I looked at di and her eyes were stuck to their hands so I executed my plan.

I looked directly into his eyes, smiling seductively and I winked at him giving a light flying kiss. As a result, he lost his balance and his grip became loose. Prem took its advantage and won the game.

"Yaaaaaayyyyyyyy" I and Prem jumped in joy.

"This is cheating," Atharva said

"What cheating haan what cheating?" I asked

"You...."

"Me? What me?"

I was teasing him because I knew it he will not say it. And I was correct he just accepted his defeat.

Hehe...poor Kukkad!

We finished our breakfast and got ready for the day.

Atharva decided to drive the car so I sat on the front seat. Aditya was crying to sit in front so I make him sit on my lap. We were waiting for his parents to come who were taking time in something which we are not aware.

Atharva put his hand on my thigh but don't know what came to little munchkin's mind he just punched his hand and he immediately removed his hand.

"What do you like in this boy. He is so aggressive " Atharva said

"OH! Look baby who is talking about aggression. The God of aggression himself"

I giggled looking at Aditya and he copied my action. Atharva looked at us all furious but before he could say anything Prem and Anupriya joined us. Then we drove towards the Venna lake.

It is a scenic manmade lake in Mahabaleshwar. The lake offers rowboats, and paddleboats ride to the visitors and hence is usually very crowded. There is horse riding and rides for children such as merry go round and the toy train. There are a number of eateries around the lake famous for street food like corn, bhelpuri, and fresh fruits like mulberries, strawberries, and carrots. I was hell excited for it and was jumping on my seat up and down with munchkin on my lap.

Finally, we arrived and we have to walk a little to reach the point. I made munchkin stand on his feet. He was not ready to leave my finger. Prem and Anu di were walking ahead of us as Aditya was taking very small steps.

"Godi (lap)" he said after walking a few steps he raised his arms asking me to take him up.

I looked at Atharva in hope that maybe he could take him.

"I would not take him. Don't even think about that" Atharva said in his cold tone and moved forward.

"Kukkad," I muttered and took him into my arms.

After some time I felt a sensation in my arms and it was getting hard for me to carry him.

"Can you walk a little baby?" I asked him and he said yes by moving his head up and down and he slowly slipped from my arms.

Don't know what came to his mind he started to run. And he stumbled and fall on the ground on his knees and hand.

"Uiii ho gyi (I got hurt)" he started to cry.

Prem and Anu looked backward and his father ran to take him but before he could take him Atharva took him up in his arms. And this action of his took my heart away. I don't know why my eyes got a little moist.

He then holds him in one hand and took his knee in another moving it left and right looking for any kind of scratch or wound but there was nothing more than a little dirt.

He was doing that with great concern and focus and everyone was looking at these boys with love and affection as this scene is very rare. Atharva holding Aditya with care and concern in his eyes and Aditya letting him do whatever he was doing without pulling any action. You know if you know.

When Atharva didn't found anything he looked at Aditya and he giggled.

"Drama Queen" Atharva said to him and he just showed his little rabbit teeth in return.

"Athu, shoulder"

He looked at Prem in confusion.

"He is asking you to take him on your shoulders" Prem explained

His eyes became wide.

"Yes, yes why not. He has asked for something for the first time from his Athu. He will definitely do it" I said provoking him. He looked at my side all furious.

"Let me help you"

Prem took Aditya and make him sit on his shoulders. Munchkin grabbed his hair in his fist while pulling them. And in this way there love short-lived. Both of them were back to their demeanor. Aditya pulling his hair like he want to take them out of the scalp and Atharva looking all furious and irritated like he wanted to throw his chota packet right now.

These two boys and their fights!

When we reached the market Aditya saw the candy floss and he started to jump on his shoulder. Every time he jumped he dabbled his ankles on his chest and pull the hair even more.

"I want it," he said

Atharva made him stand on his feet and ordered one candy floss and gave it to him. He instantly stretched his other hand. He always does this whenever someone gives him something in one hand he extend his second hand too. He wants both of his hands full. Atharva ordered one more.

"Me too" Prem extended one of his hands so he gave one to him.

"One for me," I said

"One for me too" Anu di followed

"Won't you take it?" I asked him

"No, I don't eat children's things"

"How can you forget Shreya? He is an old grumpy man" Prem teased him at which he glared at Prem.

Then he took one for himself too. A winning smile appeared on Prem's face.

"Dadda," the munchkin said while pointing towards the toy train.

"Let's go" Prem and his family headed towards the children's ride.

My eyes fall on the horses and I got excited.

"I want to ride the horse," I said to him.

He smiled and we moved towards the horses. He booked one horse.

"Why one? Won't your ride?" I said

"We will ride together"

"No, I want to ride alone"

"Do you know how to ride?" He asked

"No"

"Then a big NO. You are not going to ride alone"

"Please, Atharva, please. I want to ride it. Please na" I literally begged.

"No"

"Nothing will happen to me. Please"

He was silent. I raised to my toes and kissed his cheeks.

"Please" I showed him my best puppy eyes.

"You never listens to me. Do whatever you want to do."

"Yayyyyy...thankyou so much I lo......" I stopped midway.

"Huh?"

"Nothing," I said and ran towards the horse.

They made me sit on it and gave me all the instructions which I heard very carefully. I was excited and nervous at the same time. My hands were sweating and feet were ice cold.

The horse started to run and I was enjoying it very much, this was on of my dream. I wanted to increase its speed so I lengthen its stride by applying pressure. But that went against me and it started to run at a very high speed.

"Squeeze backward" I heard Atharva's voice from somewhere.

"Squeeze backward" he again shouted.

My hand became to shake and instead of pulling it I applied even more pressure and it started to run madly.

I panicked and left its rein. I was about to fall on the ground but he caught me on time. He made me lie on his horse with my stomach on horse's back. My upper half of the body was dangling on his left side and my butts were in the air. He slapped my butt tightly.

"Ahhh"

He slapped again this time with more force.

"Ahhh, what are you doing Atharva"

"You deserve it"

He slapped me again.

"I told you not to go alone"

Slap

"But you didn't listen to me"

Slap

"Please stop. It is hurting" I was on the verge if crying.

He stopped. I am damn sure that they have turned red now.

We left the horse and Prem and Anu di joined us. They asked me about my well being. Then we decided to eat something and then we walked a little around the lake. The whole time he was silent. It was clear that he is mad at me.

It was the time of sunset so we decided to do boating. Sunset plus boating is the best thing here. So we took two boats and I sat with Atharva. He sat beside me without any contact as he was angry. So I stood and sat on his lap. He looked at me with cold expressions and I wriggled up into him more.

"I am sorry. Don't be mad at me" I said with sadness in my eyes. I was really sorry.

He was just silently looking into my eyes.

"Sorry, na" I said again with little tears in my eyes.

He wiped the corner of my eyes and kissed me.

"Are you tired?" He asked

"No"

"Great because anyhow I am not going to leave you tonight, so it would be better if you don't waste your energy now." he said mischievously.

I just put my head on his chest and made his hold tight around my waist and looked up in the beautiful orange sky. He put his chin on my shoulder making me feel protected from the worldly laws. One thing I am sure that I could not wish for more in this life.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

"Where do you think you are going?" He asked me while pulling me close to him.

We returned to the farmhouse and after having dinner I was going to freshen up myself.

"Ummm"

"Let me help you there," he said and dragged me to the bathroom.

"You were a very bad girl today. I will teach you a lesson tonight and you would never try to do something against me" he whispered in my ears and took my earlobe in between his teeth and pulled it.

He kissed me passionately and moved his hands down to remove my top but at the same time, we heard sounds from outside. He stopped his hand midway and groaned.

I opened the door and found munchkin standing there. He didn't gave me time to ask anything and ran into the room.

"Adi come out" Anu di called him.

"No, No, No!" He screamed and thrashed his hands and legs.

"What happened?" I asked

"Umm..actually Prem scolded him as he was not sleeping and throwing things here and there so he is mad at him and is not ready to even talking to him and now he is crying to sleep with his Athu and Pari"

I moved eyes at him and I had to bite my cheeks to control my laugh after looking at pissed Athu.

"Adi come out beta. I will scold your dadda"

"NO!" He said while rolling on the bed.

"It's ok di. We will manage" I assured her.

"Are you sure?" She asked

"Yes, I am," I said

"But I am not" he muttered but I heard it as he was just behind me.

"Ok, Good night," she said and turned to leave.

I locked the door and I turned to find him entering the bathroom angrily. He is really pissed off.

He came out in changed clothes and slept on one side of the bed while the munchkin was sleeping in between us.

I looked up at him and he was sleeping on the corner of the bed uncomfortably. I covered him and the munchkin with the duvet and promised myself to do something for my pissed and frustrated husband tomorrow.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Sorry for the late update. After ages, I entered into the kitchen and burned the first finger of my right hand very badly. That's why I was not able to type the chapter or reply to your comments on the previous one.

And yes, please my dear readers I want to request you to support me if you are enjoying the story. I am getting views, votes but a very few of yoy follows me 😞 I do everything to bring a smile on your face but end up getting sad and disappointed when I see I am not getting the support the way other writers gets.

Please follow me on Wattpad and Insta.

Wattpad ID - dayyyyydreamerrr
Insta ID - dayyyyydreamerrr

Keep showering your love.

Happy reading :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 1.9K 18
(𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 #𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬) "𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 �...
204K 15.6K 48
A Clumsy girl, crushing over a guy since 4 years yet never talked to him. Now, when finally she has his attention, her crazy and unfiltered self is o...
114K 1.2K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
156K 6.9K 53
#16 in kind #5 in royal love #22 in indianlovestory Hey everyone its my first story on wattpad please don't ignore it. " Please don't to..uch m_me...