Violet one-shots /Smut,, fluf...

By imcuteunlikeyou

One-shots of violet. Some Things: •18+ content. •violet n clementine if i decide •mybe a threesome. •im just... More

Wine and Whiskey💜
Desire💜
'Heated' Moment
Meant To Be
Meant To Be 2
Kiss Cam
Speed limit 01
Are you cheating?
jealousy
Prom Dates
It's all Jokes

Sandy Shores

1.3K 11 19
By imcuteunlikeyou

"We should go to the beach!" brody yelled out and you widened your eyes at her. "the beach?! Hell no." you said as you sat back in your seat. "why is it because mitch grabbed your ass last time?" marlon teased and you glared at him. "and thats why he has a black eye now." you snapped and he put his hands up.

"ight, i get it." he said and you looked at brody. "why not go to knotts... or something." violet added and you nod looking at her. "well because we already been there and plus its hot as hell these days." you nod and sit back sighing. "alright, when?" you asked and she thought for a second. "tomorrow its only saturday and we could probably go sunday as well." louis added and the geoup agreed. "okay tomorrow it is." brody said and you sighed looking at violet who only shrugged.

you all got up from the seat as you all began to get ready to leave. "remember tomorrow at 12pm we're gonna be there till midnight remember." clem added as you and violet nod and she and louis leave hand in hand. "well lets get going." violet said and you followed behind her. "can we get something to eat?" you asked and violet let out a small laugh. "i still dont get why your not comfortable eating around them. we all knew each other since i dont know... second grade." she said and you pout slightly.

"and we've been dating for i dont know... eight years." you mocked and she giggled as you both got into the car. "okay what do you want."

....

you got out of the car as violet pulled into your parents timeshare you grabbed the chick-fil-a bags and ran up to the door of the house and unlocked the door. "i still cant believe your parents let us stay here." violet said and you smiled. "they aren't really that rich so i dont even know how they got it or anything at that." you laughed as you both got inside and settled down in the bedroom.

"i really dont want to go to the beach." you whined and she looked at you. "i know i dont either" violet said and you walked to the t.v. turning on youtube. you walked back to violet as you laid down on the bed and cuddled her as she wrapped her arm around your waist.

"dont worry i wont let mitch touch you. i wasn't there last time but i am now." she said and you looked up at her. "i love you." you said as you smiled then she kissed your cheek softly. "i love you too."

...

"violet, did you take my bikini bottoms?" you yelled out as you searched for them. "no, but i think spongebob did." you rolled your eyes. "ha. ha. funny but seriously did you?" you asoed again and she walked into the room seeing you with only a bikini top. "oh i might have snatched them." she said holding up the bottoms in her hand. "i need those or were gonna be late." you pleaded and violet checked the time.

"hmm.. its only seven we still have time." she said and you rolled your eyes as you walked over to her. "violet please." you tried reaching for them but she lifted them up in the air. "violet c'mon" you jumped and tried to reach for it as she smiled watching you fail to get them.

you poked her stomach making her cover herself as you snatched the bottoms as you walked away she smacked your ass as you yelped and ran to the bedroom putting on the bottoms.

...

"okay vi, are you ready?" by now it was only eight and you two were gonna hang out at the beach for a while before everyone else showed up. "yeah im coming." she came out in a white tshirt and shorts on. "okay you have everything right?" you asked and she nods. "ok lets go"

the drive to the beach was silent but it wasn't akward. while you were driving you looked at her as she was leaning looking out the window. "you're cute." you said out loud knowing she hated being called cute. "uh, excuse me no im not." she said glaring at you and you giggled. "you are and you cant change my mind about it." you said and she sighed.

"fiiiine." you smiled and looked at her. "i love you." she looked at you and smiled. "i love you too." the rest if the ride was just a bunch of dumbass jokes.

...

once you guys got there you didnt take anything out because that will all be used when the others got there you basically dragged violet out into the water. "you're so stubborn!" you said pouting looking at violet standing on the sand while you in the water. "i said im not going in the water." you walked over to her and picked her up putting her over your shoulder and walking back to the water. "what the fuck, y/n!" she started hitting your back as you didnt let her go.

once you got far away from the sand you set her down and she looked at you. "youre lucky i love you." you smiled and splashed her with water as you ran and she glared at you. "oh it's on!" she said as she ran after you.

you guys played for a while before the others showed up. you and violet made way to them as they set their things down. "damn, you guys got here early." louis said and violet rolled her eyes. "well crybaby here wanted to be early" you glared at her and punched her arm. "okay well lets get in then." marlon said as you all walked over to the water. "thank god." you sighed in relief as louis turned to look at you. "what?" he asked and you smiled. "mitch isn't here." marlon smirked then looked at you. "oh he is, he's still in the car." you sighed heavily in annoyance as you glared at marlon.

you felt a arm wrap around your waist as you turned to see violet's arm around you as you looked at her. "i'm here, don't worry." she said and you smiled feeling only 10% better than you did before. once you all got to the water before you all even touched the water marlon stopped you all. "who ever makes it to the water last has to buy all of us something to eat." marlon said and you smirked looking at everyone.

"wait a second!" louis yelled then he stood in front of everyone and drew a line in the sand and you all stood behind it. he hurried back over to his original spot and you all got ready. "so does mitch count?" you asked and marlon shook his head. "no he dont." you frowned as you all got ready to run.

"ready, set, GO!" you all took off running you being the last but you brought up enough speed to pass brody who was first. running without socks is better. you touched the water first then after came brody, louis, violet, clem, aasim, ruby, then last came marlon. you all burst out laghung while also being out of breath because marlon had to buy the food. violet cane over to you and pu her arm on your shoulder. "not sure if you were paying attention." she stopped to catch her breath. "but while you were running, your ass-" you cut her off by hitting her in the shoulder.

"shut it!" you said as marlon came over as everyone got into a group. "well i guess i'm buying." he said and you nodded. mitch came over and joined the group. "ya'll just left me." he said and you were all almost waist high in the water. you vrought your arm back and splashed mitch in the face. "bitch, you're gonna get it." you giggled and you swam away as everyone else did as well chasing after each other.

you were all playing for a while untkl you swam far put away from them as you watched them all you seem someone swimming towards you since they were under the water you couldnt clearly see who it was. you giggled aatching them swiming around you. until they rose up from the water revealing to be violet. you smiled at her then she groped you making you yelp slightly.

"violet, why did you-" you berely finished your sentence before she pulled you closer to her. "The car. now." she said whispering into your ear and you nod as you slowly began walking to the car. "hey y/n, where you two goin" louis asked and you shrugged as you both stepped out the water onto the sand. you looked at violet snd frowned. "what's wrong with you?" you asked as you stopped walking and fully turned to face her. she glared at you then she picked you up throwing you over her shoulder.

"what the fuck, violet!" you yelled out you sure did bring attention to you two. she walked over to the car opening the door sitting you down in the back seat she moved herself in between your legs smashing her lips forcefully against yours. she moved her hand down between your legs as she began lightly rubbing your clit which was covered by the two peice bottoms.

you pulled away from the kiss and looked st her. "what was that for?" you asked and she sighed frustrated "because i can." she spat back as you and you glared at her. "that's not even a good reason, so give me a better one." you said slightly pissed at her actions. "i been wanting to do it since we were at home but you didnt want to since you were so worried about leaving early and shit." you giggled softly as you looked at her. "what?" she asked slightly confused.

"if you wanted you would've closed the door by now." you said as you crawled further into the back seat. she climbed in after you smacking your ass making giggle slightly. she closed the door behind her and she took off her t-shirt which she could wear without any undergarments because she has no breast.

unlike you it'd be noticable if you didnt have one on under a plain white t-shirt. she dipped down as she went after your neck kissing and biting on your skin making you whimper in her ear softly as she pulled down your swimwear bottoms tossing them on the back of the seat. her fingers gently teased your clit before she slowly wriggled her finger inside of you as you dug your nails into the car seat.

she moved down to in between your legs as she opened them more her two fingers now thrusting faster into you as she licked at sucked on your clit. your eyes rolling to the back of your head as your moans and whines filled the car, you gripped onto her hair as she moved her tongue faster against your clit as she looked up at you.

"mmm. fuck..." you whispers biting your lip after as you and violet stare at each other until you breal eye contact throwing your head back moaning louder. you bucked you hips slightly as you stroked her said softly. ciolet pulled her mouth away from your clit as she looked up at you thrusing her fingers faster into you. you moaned softly as she smirked. "are you close?" she spoke softly as you nod your head with a 'mhm' after.

she bit her lip as she softly kissed your thigh gemtly biting at the skin. "v-violet.." you whined as she looked up at you. "you wanna cum, hm?" she questioned and you nod quickly. she began sucking you clit again as you leaned your head back again this time panting heavily and moaning constantly. it disnt take long before you felt the familiar feeling pit at the bottom of your stomach. "s-shit.. v-vi im-" you sentence cut short from your powerful orgasm that hit you hard.

you bit your lip groaning, as you rode out your orgasm. violet pulled her soaked finger as she began licking them clean, she looked up at you as you watched her do so. then there was a sudden knock from the door causing both you and violet to turn your heads to the noise. "um, just curious, when are you both gonna finish we have like an entire day when you both could've did that back at your house." louis said into the glass as violet glared at you. "i- uh.. were coming out now." you said as you leaned down. and kissed violet pulling her up as you wrapped your arm around her neck.

"next time you can just throw me on the bed and take me from there." you said as she smirked then kissed your cheek softly. "alright i'll remeber that."

"let's hope so."

_________________________________________

hi just posting rhis bfor the shut down k

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

788K 79.6K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...
115K 15.2K 33
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...
184K 13.9K 46
[Under editing]* "Charche nashe ke chal rahe the main zikr teri aankhon ka kr aaya, jab baat sukoon ki chidi main baat...
10.2M 639K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...