𝐙𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍 | The...

By jiddle_

liam o'donovan x fem!oc ╭──────────────────✎ ╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 ᴢᴇɴɪᴀ ᴀᴅᴇʟɪɴ ✦ ╮ A girl abandoned by her alcoholic moth... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘖𝘕𝘌
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘞𝘖
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘚𝘐𝘟
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘌𝘕
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘓𝘝𝘌
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘍𝘐𝘍𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘚𝘐𝘟𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘖𝘕𝘌
BONUS CHAPTER

𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕

6.2K 82 2
By jiddle_

ZENIA'S POV

Episode five - Money

LIAM, TOBY, FRANK AND I WERE ALL PLAYING FOOTBALL IN THE GARDEN. News about me and Liam being together had got around and honestly no one was surprised plus the burn on my arm had sufficiently healed. Liam runs to kick the ball when we hear a siren causing him to kick the ball into the forest area. "What was that?"

We run into the forest area to see what's causing the siren. "Toby, Zen get the ball" Liam says as him and Frank go to look at the road.

Toby and I go to the ball when we see a figure throw a duffel bag on the floor and continue to run off. We jump as Liam puts his hands on our shoulders.

"What are you doing?" He asks

"Where'd he go?" Toby says looking into the forest "The man who threw that" he points at the duffel bag .

I start to walk over to it with full intentions to open it but Liam pulls me back. "I'll do it, there might be something dangerous in it" Liam goes over to the bag and opens it to reveal what must of been thousands of pounds.

"No way" I say excitedly as i walk over to get a better look of the bag.

"This money has got to be dodgy" Toby says "You don't just dump a bunch of money if it's legit"

"Definitely" Frank agrees.

"Well it's not like he's going to be asking for it back" Liam says

"You can't just take it that would be stealing" Toby exclaims.

"I think finders keepers is a better term" I tell him.

"But what if he comes back?"

"Good point let's get this stuff hidden" Liam says picking up the bag. Getting it into the house was a lot more difficult they you would think. We ended up tying the bag to a line of sheets as Toby pulls it up.

"What are you doing?" A voice startled us.

We turn around to see Carmen. "Uh nothing?" Carmen nodded and then gave us a smile as she starts running away. We all chase her as she reaches Franks room.

"What's in the bag?" She asks as Johnny runs in as well.

Liam grabs her shoulder "Get out!"

Carmen jumps on the bed and fights Toby to try and see in the bag. This results in all the money falling out revealing itself to Carmen and Johnny. We counted the money and there was £750,760 exactly.

"I wonder who it belongs too" Carmen wonders.

"Well us now" I grin

"I wonder what the police would say if they found out" Johnny says

"Well they're not going to find out are they" Liam tells him.

"Only if we get our fair share of the money" Johnny says and Carmen nods her head.

"Fine then we split it 6 ways"

"7, Tee should get some too" Johnny adds "I'm only looking out for my sister"

"Then give her some of yours" Liam says

"We can't cut everyone in because that means less money for us." says Carmen and we all grab our fair share of money. Going back to our separate rooms we all hid our money, i put mine underneath my draws.

Tracy called us down for a house meeting and we walked into the lounge to find police in there. I sat next to Liam as he grabbed a held of my hand. I wasn't that nervous because I can lie pretty well but i was more nervous about the younger ones because I know that they can't especially Carmen.

"We just want to know did any of you see or hear anything weird or unusual" The police woman asked.

"Toby you were in the garden weren't you?" Tracy asked.

"Well uh i heard the sirens and.."

"And?" The police push

"and then they stopped" Liam answers and Toby nods

"Right, I see"

"Sorry it doesn't look like we can help" Mike tells her

Saff looks up "How much money are we talking about roughly"

"We really can't say"

"Like a grand? more then a grand?" Saff asks

"Look getting the money safe is what's important right now and keeping you safe" As the lady talks to us Liam looks over and sees a £20 note sticking out of Carmens bag. I managed to attract Franks attention and signal him to the money to which he hugs Carmen to cover up him stuffing it back in the purse.

"So if you see anything suspicious tell Mr Mulligan-"

"Milligan" Mike corrects.

"Milligan and he'll contact us, let me right out number down" The male says at he takes Gus' notebook. We all cringe and Gus looks like he can't even breathe.

•••

"What are you going?" Toby asks as Me, Frank, Liam and Carmen leave the house.

"Me Carmen and Frank are going to spend some of our money and Zen just wants to come"

"Yeah i'd rather save my money" I add

Frank, Liam and I ended up splitting of from Carmen as she went clothes shopping whereas Liam and Frank wanted to buy a Tv. "Perfect" Frank says whilst looking at one of them.

"Can't i help you gentlemen, oh and lady" The store assistant asked.

"Yeah we'll take this" Frank tells him

"Ok well as soon as your mum or dad get here"

"No, we said we'll take it"

"Ok that will be £2199" Liam starts to count his money "How exactly do you expect to pay for it"

"Cash" Frank tells him holding up his money.

"That will be acceptable if i could just take your postcodes for delivery."

"Nah it's ok we'll just take it with us" I say as the man walks off "What are we going to tell Mike and Gina though?"

"We're not taking it to the dumping ground, we're going to get our own place, all three of us" Liam says. "Just imagine pizzas every night, every game we can buy"

Frank looks over to see the assistant talking to security. "What's he doing?"

"I don't know" Liam replies and we all start to quickly run away.

We sit on some random steps outside and i lean my head on Liams shoulder as he rests his head on mine.

"Hey guys" Carmen walks over to us with many shopping bags. "I've bought this for Lily, what do you think"

"It's a top" i sigh

"Yeah but it's a designer top, she's going to be my best friend forever. See you later" She smiles as she walks off

"At least shes happy" Frank groans

Liam looks over at him "Look she's thinking small, we're thinking big, money can change our lives"

"I'm going home" Frank gets up and me and Liam follow, "There's something i need to do"

"Come on let's go diving for burgers" Liam suggest

"Why would we do that when we've got money" Frank asks

•••

Back at home word has spread that Toby's new social worker is a bit dodgy, maybe being part of the gang who stole the money. We had warned Frank who was currently looking at the computer for basically maids.

"It's not for us," He informs us, "it's for grandad and me"

"But i thought your grandad couldn't take care of you, he's a bit to frail"

"But it maybe different with some help and you said think big"

"But what about our place?" Liam asks

"Well you still have Zen but think about it, no ones going to rent a house to 3 kids like us" Frank states.

•••

Harry, Sapphire and Lily had all found out about the money and split Carmens and Johnny/Tees between the all. Toby told Tracy about the money and now all that fighting about who get what amount wasn't even worth it because Tracy wants us to return it. I got half of my £100,000 to turn it in because why would i give it all back if the police didn't know the specifics amount.

"I know you're disappointed guys" Tracy starts "but we've got no choice"

"What are you hoping for some reward from the police or something" Saff questioned

"Look just saying if the police don't catch you, the gang will"

Toby walks over "All in favour of calling the police before Killdog breaks out". Killdog is Toby's social workers (Seth) gang name and he was currently locked in a weird outdoor basement thing we had. The majority raised their hand, most being the younger kids and i sighed throwing my £50,000 in the bag again.

"That's settled it then, we give the money back" Tracy announces.

We called the police and gave them the money bag, well it was more like the money was aggressively snatched out of Toby's hand. Liam asks if we're going to get a reward which to my dismay we are not.

"Aren't you going to arrest Seth? the guy we locked up?" Toby asks

"He sounds like a very dangerous character um i'll uh have to wait for back up" the female says as she rushes into the car quickly driving off.

"They weren't cops were they?" Tracy asks

•••

We all stood on the stairs to were Seth was trapped as Tracy opens the door letting him out.

"Seth, or is it Killdog?"

"It's just an old nickname, Axeman won't let it drop" Seth tells us "He's from my band"

"So what are all these texts about then?" Tracy asks as she gives Seth his phone.

"Not but it's any of your business be we were playing at a youth club and Axemans guitar went missing, reckons one of the kids took it." Seth informs us. "Why what did you think it meant?"

"It's a long story" Gus says opening his notebook.

Mike tells us that the cops managed to arrest the cop impersonators and return the money which i guess was good news. Liam Frank and I were in my room. Turns out Liam and I had both ended up keeping some of the money, what can i say great minds think alike.

"What this?" Frank asks looking at the money

"Don't tell us you didn't keep any" Liam asks him "thought you were meant to be a scammer"

"Go on you take half of mine and Liams, get something nice for your grandad" I tell him

"Really?!" we both nod "Thanks" he grabs the money to hide it in his room. Liam turns to me

"Oh so i have a smart and kind girlfriend" he jokes around pecking me on the lips.

"Yeah i guess you do"

A.N
Sorry for the shorter chapter, next one will be 2 episodes in one chapter again :)

1788 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 1.2K 39
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ "𝐃𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐖𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞...
50K 704 25
Life in care has never been easy, Kiara Taylor is no exception to this cruel reality. From the moment her father walked out, she swore that she would...
167K 5.9K 56
coby sawyer didn't have the best life. she lived with her shitty mother and stepdad, who wasn't a good guy. she had a brother, but he suddenly disapp...
130K 2.6K 31
Hailey is back to live with her brother and a bunch of his friends. Aiden is known to hate girls after what his mom and ex-girlfriend did Everyone...