𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮í𝘰

By AnnaMoon138

Fragment: "Unexpectedly, your mother became pregnant once again. We were extremely happy about it, but once... More

Introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
Bonus chapter 1.
Bonus chapter 2.
Bonus chapter 3.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 4.
Bonus chapter 5.
Bonus chapter 6.
Bonus chapter 7.
Bonus chapter 8.
Bonus chapter 9.
Bonus chapter 10.
Bonus chapter 11.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 12.
Bonus chapter 13.
Bonus chapter 14.
Bonus chapter 15.
Bonus chapter 16.
Bonus chapter 17.
Bonus chapter 18.
Bonus chapter 19.
Bonus chapter 20.
Bonus chapter 21.
Bonus chapter 22.
Bonus chapter 23.
Bonus chapter 24.
Bonus chapter 25.
Bonus chapter 26.
Bonus chapter 27.
Bonus chapter 28.
Bonus chapter 29.
Bonus chapter 30.
Bonus chapter 31.
Bonus chapter 32.
Bonus chapter 33.
Bonus chapter 34.
Bonus chapter 35.
Bonus chapter 36.
Bonus chapter 37.
Bonus chapter 38.
Bonus chapter 39.
Bonus chapter 40.
Bonus chapter 41.
Bonus chapter 42.
Bonus chapter 43.
Bonus chapter 44.
Bonus chapter 45.
Bonus chapter 46.
Sequel Announcement!
Bonus chapter 47.
Bonus chapter 48.
Bonus chapter 49.
Continuation of the book!!!!

70.

12.3K 229 2
By AnnaMoon138

Her.

We flew back to Florence in no time. 

The trip was amazing and very memorable. We took so many pictures, laughed, smiled, pampered and spoiled each other, chatted and cuddled. My bracelet got new charm: statue of Liberty. It has small, shiny, clear diamonds on its crown. Now I have dice, tower Eiffel, palm tree, mountain and statue of Liberty. 

As soon as we arrived home, we went to bed as it was past midnight and we both felt sleepy. 

Today is Thursday, February.

Leonardo, sadly, had to get going earlier then usually, but we still ate breakfast together. 

"I love you."- I smiled happily and kissed his cheeks, nose and chin. 

"I love you very much, principessa."- replied with beautiful smile Leonardo and kissed me fondly. 

I wished him to have a good day and begged him to stay away from harm. He reassured me for the best and hugged me affectionally. 

As I passed my daily bouquet, I smiled at its loveliness: pink and white roses with cherry blossom. It smells heavenly. 

I went upstairs with our 5 buddies following me. As I did my routine and waited for my mask to dry off, I played with Blaze, Ambrosi, Corrado, Flavio and Rocco. Then I did my makeup, being in the mood for something light. Hair followed and then I picked cute outfit. Perfume on my neck and right wrist. 

After I approved my appearance, finding it cute, I went to my bag/shoes closet and as I passed by shoes, I noticed white bag that was not there before. 

I approached it and as I read the name on it, I grinned. Dior - my favourite. I peered inside after untying the bow. Inside there is marvellous, white bag that is very much in my style. Without a doubt, Leonardo got it for me. 

I took my phone and called Leo. He picked up immediately and we talked, I thanked him and told him that I really like it, which is truth. 

We chatted some more as I finished getting ready and exchanged sweet I love yous before hanging up as he had meeting to go to. 

"Blaze, Ambrosi, Corrado, Flavio, Rocco, dai."- I told our beautiful, cute dogs, who instantly obeyed, licking my hands one by one. (Come on.) 

I went down stairs and 10 bodyguards met me right away. We went to the car and drove to the headquarters. 

"Looking good, C."- sounded familiar voice as I turned around. 

"Gretchen!"- I spoke cheerfully and hugged her tightly. 

"I missed you too, bunny."- she laughed and hugged me back. 

We went to my office and I smiled widely when stunning bouquet of white, fresh peonies came in my view. 

"Do you have secret admirer?"- giggled Gretchen as I approached my desk, where the beautiful bouquet is. She sat on the sofa and popped candy in her mouth. 

"Sì. Leo."- I spoke happily and read the most romantic note from him that made my heart soar from the sweet action. 

"You two are so PDA."- she awed at me and I giggled. 

Gretchen tagged along as I worked. Nico is on business in Florence, so she came along. We chatted until 3PM as she had to go. 

I worked until 5PM and once I wrapped up, I waited for Leonardo to pick me up as he said he will. 

I waited for 1 hour, then 2. Instead of being angry or disappointed, I felt very worried. Leonardo told me that he has 5 vital meetings today, so without a doubt, they are taking longer than planned. I hope, he is fine. 

After I took my bag and phone, I went outside and bodyguards lead me outside before driving me home. As I arrived, all 5 dogs ran to me and I patted them, adding kisses to their heads. 

Everyone is gone already because it is 7PM, so I headed upstairs and did my routine before putting on Leo's t-shirt in light grey colour. I brushed my long, light blonde hair and left it loose. When I finished doing all of that, I went to the living room and sat on the sofa, pulling my knees to my chest, waiting for my Leo to come home. 

Him.

Cazzo, never have I ever wanted to go home so bad. I can't skip the meeting as they involve 5 different countries that I'd rather hold meeting with in Florence, being close to my wife, than fly out, which would take more than 1 week for sure. 

At 11 fucking PM I finally finished. 

"Fanculo."- I cursed out-loud without filter when I realised that I didn't pick Cami up at 5PM, like I promised. 

I have 20 missed texts from her and neither of them asks where I am. All of them hold questions about my well-being, me not overworking. Fuck, I am the worst husband in the world. 

I took car keys and dashed outside, rushing to get home. 

As soon as I arrived, I saw dimmed lights on in the living room. When I walked in, Camila immediately approached me, being half-asleep, and hugged me, taking away my exhaustion. 

"I am so sorry, amore mio. I am so sorry."- I almost whispered, holding her closer and tighter, placing kisses on top of her pretty head. 

"Leo, don't be. I understand. Don't blame yourself, per favore."- assured me Cami, hugging me affectionally as she kept me closer. 

Camila didn't ask thousand of questions. Instead, she just held me, rubbing my back so delicately, relaxing each muscle in me. 

"Come on."- she softly spoke and kissed my chest. 

I gladly followed her as she lead us to our bedroom, then bathroom. Her petite hands slowly took off my jacket, the dress-shirt, belt, pants and boxers. Her touch was so soft, so tender, so loving. Nothing sexual, nothing carnal. Just love and care.

It took tiny moment for me to understand what she is doing. 

She took off my t-shirt of her sultry body, then undergarment, and lead me to the shower. As I let her take care of me, I watched the love of my life in pure admiration, love and adoration. I don't deserve Camila, I never will, but fuck, I will keep trying to be worthy of her because I need her more than anything else. 

After she was done, she kissed me softly, wrapping both of us in towels. 

I hugged her dainty frame gently, yet securely, relishing in the peaceful feeling which only Camila can grant me. She did my routine for me and once we got dressed, she silently lead me to the bed and cuddled me, not minding the fact that I am 5 times her size. 

My head rested on her chest as I laid next to her with my arms around her slender waist. Camila kissed my temple, placing her petite arms around my torso as one of her small hands played with my hair, massaging my scalp occasionally. 

Her.

I have Leo in my arms. He is safe and sound in my arms. 

He held me close as I went on with my motions, adding back rubs. His once tense muscles are now relaxed. I kissed her silky, midnight black hair. 

"Grazie mille, angel."- spoke softly and sweetly Leonardo, nuzzling into me at what I smiled. 

"Always, Leo. I am always there for you and I will always take care of you."- I replied sincerely and kissed the top of his head. 

I can't imagine even half of the stress and tension he can go through the day and how much work he gets done. He always puts me first, above all of his needs, and never fails to be my safe heaven when I am down. 

Right now I will gladly be his safe heaven, take away his baggage and hold him in my arms, keeping him away from everything. 

His large, soft and warm hand rested on my baby bump while his thumb caressed lovingly, creating smiles on our faces. As we both are in our underwear, my belly is clearly exposed. 

"I love you two so much."- almost whispered Leo, gazing at the baby bump with loving gaze. 

"We love you very much, baby."- I spoke profoundly and hugged his broad, robust frame affectionally as he let himself snuggle into me. 

We just held each other, not needing anything and anyone else. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.9K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...
576K 11.3K 62
"𝘐𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘪�...
617K 10.3K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
23.3K 534 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...