To Love Irrevocably [18+]

sky_is_limit által

At twenty-two years old, Sutton Anstein is basically a walking corpse. Growing up with a helicopter mom and... Több

To Love Irrevocably
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue
End Note

Chapter Twenty-Five

2.3K 101 33
sky_is_limit által

*Mature content*

The three of us parted ways after a couple more hours. When I expected Amy to get up and leave after Seren's revelation, she surprised me by staying. I watched as she had physically swallowed back her insults. The rest of our time was awkward, but at least it was pleasant. Though by the time we parted ways, my mental capacity was so nonexistent that all I wanted to do was fall onto a bed and sleep for days.

Instead of taking me home though, Seren drove us to her apartment.

"I still can't believe how calm you were," I tell her as she unlocks her apartment door. "I mean... Amy was so mean to you. And I can't believe she was such a mean girl too."

Seren only smiles and pushes the door open, flicking the light on as soon as we enter. She walks forward, her heels clicking on the hard floors beneath her. Being back here is familiar. And though my first visit wasn't too long ago, I feel like this is a second safe haven for me. I welcome the cucumber melon scent as well as the decorations that make up her place.

"How could you remain so calm?" I ask her, following Seren to her bedroom.

She only shrugs and takes a seat on her bed. "I'm too lit to give a shit."

The laugh bursts from me before I can fight it back. Lifting my fist to cover my mouth, I regard her with a silly smile. Her grin is even more contagious and only works to pull more laughs from me. Only Seren, a beautiful queen, could say something so comical while not cracking her 'cool as an iceberg' exterior. It makes no sense for a woman to be this attractive.

"Come here," she commands after a moment.

I walk to her and she parts her legs, allowing me to walk between them. The room grows serious and I tense with the change in atmosphere. Her almond-shaped eyes are doing something to my soul. They stare at me, putting me in a dreamy haze that I struggle to get out of.

Seren lifts her hands and unbuckles the tacky pants I'm wearing; washed out khakis that are second hand.

Her hands pull at the material, pulling them down my legs then prompting me to lift my feet. With the item tossed aside, she leans forward and presses a kiss to my thigh. Her hand lands on my tush, giving the cheek a squeeze as she assaults my leg with her mouth.

I'm breathing heavy, but I do nothing to stop her. Seren knows what she wants and I'm willing to give her just that.

She runs her teeth across my thigh, causing tingles to travel down my spine. I feel her smile against my skin and we connect eyes. Seren's hands trail over my flesh, warm and electrifying. A tug on my briefs has me flushing as if just now realizing our proximity.

When they're pulled down, Seren grabs my semi-hard member in her hand. Working it slowly, she stares at me, into my eyes. Her pink tongue juts out and she teases the tip. For a moment, I lose feeling in my legs, not expecting such a powerful jolt of fire to flow through my veins.

Wrapping her mouth around the tip, she flicks her tongue against me. Then she bobs her head, her eyes still on me. The sight is too erotic and I can't help but hold my breath in the presence of this beauty.

I feel myself hardening with each suck and slurp she gives to my appendage.

Then she stops.

I'm breathing hard and slightly trembling. An orgasm sits in the back of my body, waiting for the time to come. Seren stands. Reaching for my hands, she pulls them to the back of her dress.

"Take it off," she commands before turning.

Gulping, I lean forward and place my lips against her neck. I breathe her in, noticing that she changed up her perfume tonight, but on Seren, it still smells delicious.

Delicate kisses are placed on her skin as I bring my hand to her zipper. My movements are measured as I pull it down until more of her skin is revealed to me. A strangled moan leaves me as I feel her smooth, silky back against my finger tips.

The dress falls to the ground with a plop. Seren steps out of it and away from me. Her heels click against the hardwood floor of her room, accompanying our breathing. She slips a hand through her hair, combing it until it's a mess. My arms feel empty without her, but being able to see her makes up for it.

"Sit." Seren motions to the bed and I stumble over. She turns and smiles at me, stepping over with a seductive sway to her hips. "Let's get this off." Gripping the bottom of my shirt, she pulls it up and off of me.

Her plump bottom lip is clutched between her teeth and her eyes are narrowed in a mischievous gaze. It doesn't occur to me why until Seren reaches around me for her phone which sits on the bed. Tapping fills the room as she fiddles with the device. When music plays out of her speaker, she throws the electronic back on the bed.

The song that plays is slow and sensual, a remix of something popular. Seren turns and walks forward, swaying her hips a bit. Her thong rests on her sides, waiting to be removed. A strap of her bra falls to the side, only adding to the erotic scene before me.

Bending her knees, Seren sways to the music, getting lower and lower. She comes back up, running her hands across her sides. Just as the beat drops on the sensual song, she turns and marches over to me. The smile on her face reflects the carnal desire that I feel watching her. The closer she gets to me, the longer I hold my breath.

As she straddles me, a gust of that breath leaves me. I can't help it as she rubs against a sensitive part downstairs. And when a delicious moan leaves her, I lunge forward to capture her mouth with mine.

I wrap my arms around her and pull her closer, wanting to feel more. Her clothed breasts press against my chest, but I can still feel her hardened nipples through the ruby red bralette she's wearing. The lace does nothing to protect her.

The song changes and I fail to notice it. Seren grinds against me still, her arms now wrapped around my neck. I can feel moisture through her thong.

Lifting my hands, I fiddle with her bralette, though there doesn't seem to be a clasp in the back.

"Mm, front," Seren tells me, pulling away from my lips and leaning back a bit. There the clasp blinks at me, along with her breasts pressed together.

Reaching forward, I unhook it and watch as they spring free. Without another thought or any preamble, I lean forward and take one of the pebbles in my mouth. Seren presses a hand on my head and runs her fingers through my hair. I close my eyes as I flick my tongue against her nipple, sucking like a newborn child.

Instinct tells me to give the other attention too, so I switch sides. Meanwhile, Seren continues to move against me. Like before, when she sucked me off, I can feel an orgasm clawing away. It builds until I'm ready to burst.

But like before, Seren stops.

She pushes my head away and climbs off of me. Turning, she bends down, giving me an eyeful of her bum. She unclasps the strap of her heels and steps out of them. Then she lifts her hands to her thong and pulls it down with a pace slow enough to be a tease.

When the garment is off, she struts over to me. "Top of the bed," she tells me.

For a moment, I don't move and just stare at her beauty. Her raised eyebrows and gripped hips are what make me move. Scooting back on the bed, I wait until I feel her headboard then stop. Seren smiles and climbs up to me.

She bends her head and wraps her mouth around me once again. But it's for a different reason as she runs her tongue over me like a predator that can't wait to devour its prey. Then she pulls away. With her hand gripped around my cock, Seren climbs up on me. She aligns herself and before I know what's happening, she's sliding down on top of me.

Both of us moan at the sensation and I close my eyes to experience it with a heightened sense. It's nothing I've ever felt before. She's warm and inviting, but also tight and suffocating in a way that has me trembling.

I remember something vital and open my eyes. "No condom?"

"I have an IUD." Seren shakes her head. "And you'll never have to worry about STDs with me, Sutton. I promise you that. Now just sit back and enjoy the ride."

I don't have time to speak before Seren rolls her hips. Somehow, it forces me to relax back against the headboard and forget what I was just about to say. She does it again and I moan in pleasure, biting my bottom lip and panting.

Seren reaches for my hands and pulls it up to her breast. As soon as she lets go, I squeeze the plush. Again, she moves. And again. And again. Her hips roll in a continuous pattern that makes me a panting mess.

High pitched moans fall from Seren's mouth and it makes this moment so much more. Wet sounds fill the room, accompanying our pleasure-filled noises.

The pace changes. Instead of Seren rolling her hips, she bounces on top of me, filling the room with sounds of slapping skin. I grab her hips as a fire burns in my stomach. There's no holding back anymore as I tense and orgasm beneath this queen.

Heaving, Seren slows on top of me. My cheeks heat at my premature climax because I'm almost one-hundred percent sure Seren didn't orgasm.

"I'm sorry," I mumble, looking away from her, but she grabs my face and pulls me back.

Seren shakes her head and smiles at me. "We have all night, Sutton. You don't have to be embarrassed. That just means we have to work on your stamina a bit... and maybe teach you how to hold back. Now let's go fuck in the shower."

She climbs off of me and walks to the bathroom. It only takes a second before I'm racing after her.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

445K 4.2K 6
Butterfly gets her heartbroken but finds romance again, with Isaiah who lives on the wrong side of the tracks. --- Twenty-three years old, Butterfly...
21.8M 592K 39
His face relaxes and it clicks. I know him! I just saw him naked on Tumblr. "I'm sorry, but are you ... Mickey Vale?" He smiles. "Yes, I am. How do...
101K 3.3K 22
" vicious. " I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , " hello princess , long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards...
150K 5.2K 20
HIS Book Series #4: Don't have to read books in order!! :) Victoria is a 27 year old curvy girl who is more of a homebody than her best friend and ro...