Imposter's Love

By Astranger015

Did I just write a bakudeku among us fic? Yes yes I did. Just a suggestion: read the story in dark mode. More

Prolouge
Chapter one
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven

Chapter two

4.7K 215 231
By Astranger015

Bakugou made his way to the cafeteria only to see a few other people already standing there.

He scanned the room and his eyes immediately lit up only to downcast when he realized the space suit he was looking at was the wrong shade of green and there was a pink rubber flamingo on their head instead of a leaf.

'I guess he left already.' Bakugou thought as he walked towards the table in the center of the room. He looked at the round table and noticed a big red button in a glass case that read emergency.

"That button is to only be pressed if you come across something strange and out of place on the ship." Bakugou turned his head to see someone wearing a dark blue space suit and goggles.

"Though you would already know that if you came to the meeting when we first arrived." "Whatever I was...busy." Bakugou mumbled not wanting to talk about the weird creature that attacked him thinking that it was just some dumb dream.

"Riiiight. Well here!" The boy in the blue suit said and handed Bakugou a piece of paper and a communicator used specifically for voting and texting it also has a built in map of the ship. "These here are all the task you need to get done. I suggest that you mark them off as you finish them. It's the most efficient way to do things!" The boy said while making chopping motions at the piece of paper.

"Whatever." Bakugou grumbled as he walked away from the boy. His stomach growled again making him grab onto it. 'Fuck why am I so hungry all of a sudden?' He thought as he walked into the weapons room seeing no one around him.

He looked down at his task list and saw a task that read clear asteroids. He looked back at the window only to see empty space. "There's no point of doing this if there's no asteroids." He grumbled to himself and kept walking.

"I wish I knew where he went." Bakugou mumbled to himself referring to the greenette he meet earlier. He walked down the corridor and turned his head when he saw the color green from the corner of his eyes.

He frowned when he realized it was the lime green space suit again. 'Ugh, why couldn't they have picked a different color.' Bakugou thought as he walked over to the person in the lime space suit with a rubber flamingo on their head.

"*Ribbit* hi there!" The girl said when she noticed Bakugou approaching her. "What are you doing?" Bakugou questioned as he pointed at the control panel in front of the girl. "Oh I'm realigning the ship. It's really easy *ribbit*" The girl told him and proceeded to carefully readjust the ships steering.

"All done! Do you have a task here?" The girl asked as she took out her task list and a green marker from her pocket. "I guess I have some in this general area." Bakugou mumbled as he stared at the girl getting more and more hungry the longer he stared at her.

"*Ribbit* I can help you with your task if you want." The girl said as she shook the green marker trying to get it to work. "Oh come on why isn't this thing working." She mumbled as she tried to cross out her task with the marker. Bakugou grabbed his stomach when he felt it rumble again. 'Fuck I need to eat something now.' Bakugou thought as he looked back at the girl. A smirk spread across his face as he brought his tongue up to lick the top of his lips.

"Finally! *Ribbit*" the girl cheered when she got the marker to work. "Okay so what was your tas- AHHHHH!"

Bakugou used his thumb to wipe away the blood on the corner of his mouth. He looked down at the girls bloody body and then back at his own blood covered hands.

"Why the fuck did I just do that..."

Bakugou asked himself as he slowly backed away from the dead body. Bakugou then winced and grabbed his head as he felt a sharp pain in his skull.

"Hungry..."

Bakugou heard the low gravely voice say in his head. Bakugou clenched his eyes shut as he winced again.

"More...food..."

"Stop!" Bakugou groaned out as he shook his head.

"Hey dude did you hear something?" "No. What did you hear?" Bakugou's eyes widened as he heard voices coming near him. 'I gotta get out of here!' Bakugou thought as he looked over at the girl's corpse. He looked around the room and spotted two vents in the corner of the room. He quickly grabbed his helmet and ran over to one of the vents. He opened up the vent and jumped into it not wanting to stay in the room any longer.

"It sounded like it came from over here-" "Holy shit dude!" Bakugou heard as he looked through the vent seeing two people walk in the room. One was wearing a yellow suit the other had on red.

"We gotta tell everyone!" "I know man!" The two yelled at each other as they both took out their communicators to report their discovery.

Bakugou crawled his way out of the vent once the two left the room to go to the cafeteria. Bakugou looked down at his communicator to see it flashing red with the words dead body reported. 'I should be safe no one saw me go in here and those two never saw me kill her.' Bakugou thought as he began making his way to the cafeteria.

Bakugou reached the cafe and saw people already sitting at the center table while others were walking into the room. 'Yeah I can totally get away with this.' Bakugou thought and looked down when he felt someone tug on his space suit.

The greenette lifted up his visor showing the blonde the smile on his face. "I was looking for you!" The greenette said making the blonde blush underneath his helmet. "Oh really cuz uh I was trying to find you too." Bakugou told him making the boy giggle softly.

"Ha, well I'm glad we found each other but it sucks that it was because one of our crewmates died. I wondered what happened." Izuku said causing Bakugou to sweat slightly. "Well we should go meet with everyone and find out." Bakugou said and Izuku nodded his head agreeing with him.

The two went over to the meeting table and sat down next to each. Once everyone was at the table they took off their helmets.

"Okay so what exactly did you find?" Iida asked as he pushed up the glasses on his face. "Denki and I found a dead body in navigation!" Kirishima the boy wearing the red space suit with a black headband over his helmet yelled.

"Yeah it was Tsu and she was like cut right in two!" Denki the boy wearing the yellow space suit with a yellow sticky note that said DUM on his helmet yelled as well.

Everyone gasped at the news. "S-she was cut in h-half." Mina ,a girl wearing a purple space suit with horns on her helmet, said in disbelief as she covered her mouth with both of her hands. "Yeah there was blood everywhere." Denki said making some of the others cringe in disgust or dry heave when they imagined it.

"How could this have happened?" Uraraka, a girl wearing a pink space suit with a pink flower on her helmet, questioned. "Isn't it obvious?" Todoroki a boy wearing a white space suit with a cheery on top of his helmet had said causing everyone to turn and look at him.

"What is it?" Sero a boy wearing an orange space suit with a roll of toilet paper on top of his helmet questioned.

"That there's an imposter among us." Iida said as he narrowed his eyes and looked at everyone at the table. Everyone else began to nervously shift their eyes around looking at everyone's faces trying to determine who out of the nine of them is the killer.

"H-how do we find out who it is?" Izuku asked as he moved closer to Bakugou and hugged his arm out of fear. Bakugou's face turned red slightly because of this. "Well we don't really have enough time to finish this chat we still need to get all our task done." Iida's said as he looked at the clock on his communicator.

"But from now on whenever we have a meeting everyone must state where they were and what they were doing there. Once we've gathered enough information we will all take a vote on who we believe it is. Then we will send the guilty party out the air lock." Iida explained. "The airlock but what if we vote out an innocent person!?" Kirishima questioned and everyone turned to look at Iida.

The boy pushed his glasses back up his face before speaking. "Then we lose a crewmate." Iida simply said making everyone tense up.

"Before we end this meeting I would just like to tell everyone to keep your guard up and your eyes open everyone is a suspect especially those who arrived late." Iida said while glancing over at Bakugou making the blonde sweat slightly.

Iida skipped

Todoroki skipped

Uraraka skipped

Bakugou skipped

Sero skipped

Denki skipped

Izuku skipped

Kirishima skipped

Mina skipped

.    。    •   ゚  。   .

   .      .     。   。 .  

.   。       。 .    •     •

  ゚ No one was ejected (Skipped).  。 .

  '    1 Impostor remains     。

  ゚   .   . ,    .  .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56 0 5
Dear Kacchan, First of all, I want to tell you how sorry I am to leave you. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you and know that this will...
165K 3.3K 13
"I'd rather die then be your fucking soulmate Deku! The universe made a damn mistake. Do us all a favor and take a swan dive off the roof of a buildi...
331K 9.7K 31
A Bakudeku soulmate AU ~ (TRUTH IS I like completely forgot it was a soulmate au, and so did most the readers like halfway through until I randomly...
14.8K 129 15
This is bakudeku obviously. This book was originally a one shot but I made it into 15 parts because it was was to long to put into my one shot book. ...