ENMITY , five hargreeves

By -SUNLUV

❛ it was always you. ❜ book one. ❪ number five x fem.reader ❫ More

𝐄𝐍𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐘
I. | ONE
II. | TWO
III. | THREE
IV. | FOUR
V. | FIVE
VI. | SIX
VII. | SEVEN
XIII. | EIGHT
IX. | NINE
X. | TEN
XI. | ELEVEN
XII. | TWELVE
XIII. | THIRTEEN
XV. | FIFTEEN
XVI. | SIXTEEN
XVII. | SEVENTEEN
𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓
𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

XIV. | FOURTEEN

27.3K 687 1K
By -SUNLUV

mentions of blood ! (and lots of it)

— THE ACADEMY ;

Five knocked before entering Klaus's room. He sat on his bed trying to knitting something.

"Get up. We're going." Five told him.

"Where?"

"To save the world."

"Oh, is that all?" He remarked sarcastically while starting to get ready to leave.

"So, Pogo said Dad killed himself to get us all back together, right?" Five asked and began pacing the room.

"Yeah, so?"

"So, it got me thinking. I had to jump to the future to figure out when it happened. But Dad, he can't time travel." Five explained. "How'd the crazy bastard actually know to kill himself a week before the end of the world?"

"Well, you know..."

"Don't answer. That was purely rhetorical," Five cut him off, "Truth is, our whole lives, he's been telling us we'd save the world from an impending apocalypse."

"Yeah, but I always thought he just said that to scare us into doing the dishes." He joked as he slipped his shoes on.

"Me too, but what if the old man really knew it was going to happen?"

"Yeah, but knew how?"

"No idea," Five answered, "But the fact remains, his fakakta plan worked. We all came home and Y/n, she never left. But we're all here, we might as well save the world."

"Oh, yeah? What, like, the three of us?" He asked, the third member being Y/n.

"Y/n went with Diego and Allison to do something."

"Oh, so then the two of us?"

"Well, ideally, no, but gotta work with what I've got." He sighed as they left Klaus's room.

Diego ran down the hallway and took a sharp turn into his bedroom to grab his knifes.

"Where have you been?"

"Jail - long story. Where's Luther?" Diego asked as he rushed around the place.

"Haven't seen him since breakfast." Five answered, looking at Klaus questioningly.

"Two days until the world ends, he picks a great time to drop off the grid." Klaus joked, crossing his arms.

"Shit," Diego muttered, looking up at Five, "Allison and Y/n are in danger."

-

Y/n and Allison stood in the hospital room assigned to one of the men from the accident last night. The patient slowly woke up, surveying everyone in front of him.

"Who," He began weakly, "Who are you?"

"I'm sergeant Cheddar and this is... my associate." The officer concluded while gesturing to Allison.

"And the kid?" He pointed to Y/n weakly.

"Uh, I'm here for her," Eight pointed to Allison "To take a few notes."

"We just have a couple of questions for you."

"Am I in trouble?"

"No trouble, nothing like that. I wanted to ask you about the accident in the bearskin tavern parking lot last night."

"It was no accident." The patient admitted.

Y/n stepped closer, "What do you mean?" She asked while Allison pulled her back, not wanting to break their cover.

"This guy hired us to start a fight. He wanted us to rough him up in front of his girlfriend. He paid real good, up front. We got drunk, took it a little to far, started to hassle the girl too."

Y/n's blood boiled and she bit her lip to stay quiet. The officer asked him a few more questions before Allison starting spewing questions and held up a photo of Vanya.

"Was this the woman you saw?" She asked before getting taken out into the hall by the officer. Y/n stepped back, clearly forgotten as Allison got reprimanded.

"By chance, was that the girl you saw?" Y/n asked the patient in a hushed voice. The man nodded weakly which was enough for Y/n.

"Answer the lady's question, is she the girlfriend?" The officer asked as he brought Allison back in.

A nurse came in the room as he asked, "Sorry, the doctors want to run more tests. Come back to ask more questions later."

Allison stormed out of the room, her heels clacking against the hospital tiles. She sighed and threw the magazine photo of Vanya out once they got outside.

"While you were getting yelled at, I asked if it was Vanya that man saw." Y/n spoke up, seeing how frustrated Allison really was.

"And?"

"It was her. At least that's what he said."

-

When they arrived back at the cabin it was dark out, not a single cloud in the sky so Y/n could see every star that passed by as Allison drove. Hurriedly, they went to exit the car, Allison stopped Eight though.

"What are you doing?" Allison asked her, brows furrowed.

"I'm going in?" Y/n answered, confused.

"Let me do it, if things go sideways you can come in. I need to be the one to do this."

Y/n looked to the cabin hesitantly before leaning back in her seat a bit. "Fine, you have 5 minutes."

She nodded and rushed to the cabin. The wind whistled, swaying a rocking chair on the porch, along with a light fixture, and pushing Allison's hair around. Y/n's eyes were practically stuck to the clock in the car, glancing at the cabin every ten seconds to see if she should go in. She bounced her leg up and down impatiently as the seconds passed. The wind had slowed down to soft breezes that rustled the leaves hanging from trees, and she could see the silhouettes of two woman fighting verbally. Y/n considered going in before seeing it had only been two minutes and leaned back in her seat a little, taking a deep breath.

She grew more anxious as she could now hear the yelling from the car, yet couldn't make out what they were saying. For a short moment, she looked away at the sky and the noises stopped. The wind even held its breath as glass shattered and the yelling stopped. Y/n looked back to the window, eyes wide as she watched the taller figure drop to the floor. She clambered out of the car, sprinting to the cabin and nearly tripping over rocks as she went.

Eight swung the door open and her eyes fell to Allison on the floor with a laceration on her throat. Y/n felt her legs nearly give out from underneath her as the blood oozed from her throat. She froze - paralyzed with fear - only snapping out of it as she saw Leonard from the corner of her eye leaving the cabin with Vanya and taking off in a car. The rage from earlier filled her but she pushed it away. She snatched a beige blanket from the couch and pressed it to Allison's cut.

Y/n's mind was blank as the warm blood seeped through her clothes as she had no choice but to kneel in the pool of it. It was everywhere it seemed. Tiny dots where spattered against the wall, a few paintings, and the couch. Maybe it was her eyes playing tricks on her or maybe not- whatever it was, she didn't like it. She usually didn't mind the sight of blood, but this was different. There was so much here, yet there was still more seeping from the cut, nearly never ending.

She assumed Allison didn't have a phone on her. Y/n hadn't seen one the entire time she was with her and she didn't have one either. So, Eight sat there, her shaky hands pressing the blanket over her throat, as she felt helpless.
There was no way she'd be able to carry her to the car and even if she managed to, someone should probably be with Allison to tend to her in the back while someone else drove. All she could do was occasionally check her pulse and make sure she was breathing.

She didn't say anything, she was too stunned to speak. Her lips were parted from shock as she looked at the wall. Even though it felt like Allison was staring at her, she knew she wasn't.  She couldn't bare the guilt of Allison just laying there while she sat and practically did nothing. So, she watched the wall blur from her tears and phosphenes filled her vision. After a few minutes she checked her pulse again, it was still there and at a steady pace. Slow, but steady. She heard a car pull up and people rushed up to the door she had left wide open. Klaus, Diego, Five, and Luther walked in. Immediately, Luther walked over to them and took Allison in his arms. Y/n got up and backed away, blood dripping from her skirt and blazer.

Five walked over to her, feeling the need to comfort her since Luther was dealing with Allison. Though the amount of blood on her was unsettling so he refrained from doing so.

"I probably shouldn't have stayed in the car." Y/n mumbled to Five who looked from her to Allison, sympathetically.

Diego shoved Five out of the way and grabbed Y/n's shoulders, shaking her around until her gaze moved from Allison's to him.

"I get its traumatizing seeing Allison like this, but you need to pull yourself together and answer our questions." Diego snapped at her, keeping a tight grip on her shoulders.

"Leave her alone for a second, will you?" Five hissed, shoving Diego off of her lightly.

Their argument continued as Y/n ventured outside for fresh air. The cabin smelled of blood and it felt intoxicating for her to breathe it in. She sat on the steps and waited for them to bring Allison out. Five joined her outside eventually.

"You okay?" He asked softly as he put his arm around her, not caring about getting blood on him.

"Don't worry about me. Worry about Allison." She advised, looking down at her red-stained hands.

"I am." He sighed, looking back at the cabin. "Did you get hurt at all?"

"No. I don't know about Vanya. By the time I got in he was just leaving. I would've gone after him-" She stressed and he cut her off.

"You did the right thing. Don't worry about it right now. We'll find him before he causes the apocalypse." He assured her, rubbing circles into her back.

She nodded, hoping he was right.

-

The car came to a sudden halt and the tires screeched against the pavement for the whole city to hear. They all got out of the car, yelling at each other to hurry up and get Allison inside. They rushed her to the infirmary with Grace following along.

"She's suffered a severe laceration to her larynx. One of you will have to give blood." Grace informed them, slipping gloves on and prepping a needle.

"I will." They all said immediately.

"I'm doing it." Luther announced, shoving everyone out of the way.

"I'm afraid that's not possible, dear boy. Your blood is more compatible with mine." Pogo spoke up, a bit hesitant.

"I got this, big guy." Klaus told Luther, switching places with him, "I love needles."

"Master Klaus," He turned around, "Your blood is... how shall I say this? Too polluted." Pogo told him.

"Move, I'll do it." Diego ordered and stood by Grace, fainting when he saw the needle.

Y/n watched him go down while taking off her blazer, dropping it the floor and sticking her arm out.

"Stick her." Pogo said with a nod.

-

After having her blood drawn she took a shower to get rid of all the blood and changed her uniform. Knowing they'd be going out after Leonard again, she packed a bag with some essentials for the others. Including bandages and a first aid kit, a blanket incase someone got cold from her ice lest she use it, and a water bottle.

She placed it next to her on the couch as she sat down, joining the discussion.

"The bastard that nearly killed Y/n and Allison is still out there, with Vanya!" Diego reminded them all. It was only him, Five, Klaus, and now Y/n.

"It was just Allison. I didn't almost die." Y/n pointed out, adjusting her spot.

"Whatever. We need to go after Vanya." He continued.

"Vanya isn't important." Five argued.

"That's a little heartless even for you, Five."

"I'm not saying I don't care about her, but if the apocalypse happens today, she dies along with the other seven billion of us."

"Exactly, what's his face needs to be our main priority." Y/n stood up from the couch, grabbing her backpack and slinging it over her shoulder.

"Okay, I agree. Let's go." Diego said after a pause and the three turned to leave.

"You guys count me out. I mean, you know, no offense or whatever. I just feel like this a whole lot of pressure for newly-sober me." Klaus announced, staying seated on the couch.

"Just come with us, seriously." Y/n nodded her head towards the front door.

"No, no, no. I mean, we can agree that my power, it's pretty much useless. I'd just be holding you guys back." He reasoned.

"Klaus, get up."

"You can't make me."

Diego took a knife out and hurled it between Klaus's legs.

"Then again, a little exercise couldn't hurt." He muttered while getting up, avoiding the knife.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 1K 31
you are now my home sweet home. ❪ tua s3 ❫ 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 #𝟥 / 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦-𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮...
441K 17.3K 90
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ complete until s4 comes out! ©...
26.9K 510 16
"Even after all this time?" "Always."
261K 6.4K 20
❛ my whole sky only craves your star. ❜ book two. ❪ number five x fem.reader ❫