ℓιℓу ρнσєвє ѕиαρє {ѕ. ѕєνєяυѕ}

By shiggyyyy

"ᴘʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ sɴᴀᴘᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ?!" "ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs sɪɴɢʟᴇ?! ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴀ-" "ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀʟ... More

𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨!!
𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫!!
𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧!!
𝐩𝐞𝐭!!
𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞!!
𝐲𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥!!
𝐡𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐟𝐟!!
𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞!!
𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐬!!
𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲𝐛𝐮𝐠𝐬!!
𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦!!
𝐨𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!!
𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤!!
𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭!!
𝐛𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡!!
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫!!
𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠!!
𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡!!
𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐬' 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐝!!
𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲!!
𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚!!
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐲!!
𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲!!
𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰!!
𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥!!
𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧!!!!
𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭!!
𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞!!
𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐬!!
𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!!
𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞!!
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!!
𝐝𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲!!
𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧!!
𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐱!!
𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚!!
𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡!!
𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞!!
𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!!
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞!!

𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐠𝐬!!

27.6K 1.1K 1.2K
By shiggyyyy

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

"WHAT ARE YOU guys dressing up as for halloween?", lily asked, clearly very excited for the floating pumpkins and skeleton cookies that are only served at the halloween feast.

"student debt. can't get scarier than that", ron answered as he flipped through his notes to study five minutes before class started.

some days professor flitwick liked giving out random pop quizzes, but if you truly observed, you would realize that it happened on every other day of every other week.

lily would've told ron, but a little studying never hurt anyone.

"perhaps a firefly", luna responded as she then turned left to go attend her class.

"myself", draco answered as he held onto lily's hand.

lily was perhaps the only reason draco would ever walk near harry and his friends without trying to purposely trip them or taunt them.

"hey! you can't do that", lily pouted.

"what? why not? I'm scary!", draco said.

ron snorted, making the boy shoot him a glare.

"exactly! which is why I'm going to go as you! so could you buy me some slytherin robes please?", lily sweetly smiled, batting her eyelashes.

draco scoffed.

"what do you think I'm made of? money?!"

"well considering you bought the whole slytherin team a new broom just so you could be the slytherin seeker—"

"shut it mudbl—half-blood! I wasn't talking to you", draco sneered, making hermione roll her eyes.

if it weren't for lily, hermione would've already hexed the cocky male.

the five arrived at professor flitwick's class, with lily happily humming to herself as she sat next to draco in the back of the room.

ron silently pumped his fists in the air as he realized there wasn't a pop quiz when professor flitwick's back was turned.

lily quietly giggled as she started sketching her halloween costume on a sheet of parchment with her smaller quill.

"those don't look like the slytherin robes", draco mumbled as he glanced over at the girl's sketch.

"I changed my mind. I think I want to be a ladybug", lily responded.

"hm. I suppose that's fine too".

//❁//

lily and luna had spent a great deal of hours on their wings for their bug costumes.

luna's wings were plain black as her dress was then make up of various green tool that had sparkles sprinkled throughout. luna then wore her antenna headband that had two round golden foam balls dangling from the black wires.

"you ready lily?", luna asked, smiling at how cute the little girl looked.

"yep!!"

the two cheerfully skipped to the dining hall, with lily's ladybug wings flapping with excitement.

lily, much like luna's costume, was just basically a red top with red and black tool mixed together as the skirt. though her antennas were made the same way, the foam balls were red instead of gold.

immediately, both girls were greeted with the enthralling fragrance of pumpkin pie mixed with roasted turkey and ham.

"turkey or ham?", luna asked as lily sat beside her at the ravenclaw table.

"mm...both please!"

luna lightly chuckled as she placed a plate with two slices of different meat in front of lily. lily's mouth watered as she was nearly about to dig in until someone had interrupted her.

"pft! look how pathetic she is. dressing up like a little child", one of the older ravenclaw girls scoffed, making the two other girls standing behind her snort.

lily glanced over at luna who didn't see to be affected at all, as the girl had already gotten used to people thinking of her as loony and hiding her things in places she can't reach.

though luna may have been fine with the insult, lily certainly was not. her hufflepuff instincts really started showing when she aggressively retorted back with another insult.

"pft! look how pathetic it is for someone to judge someone else just because they don't have anything better to do", lily snapped, making the older ravenclaw girls gasp.

"how dare you?! and who do you think you—"

"I'm lily phoebe snape! now if you'll excuse us, we have a dinner to enjoy. so you and your little cronies can go sit in the shame-shame corner and think about better things to do with your life", lily spat as she held luna's hand and her plate of food, heading towards the gryffindor table.

once lily placed her plate down, she stuck her tongue out at the girl and haughtily sat down beside luna, sticking a spoonful of mashed potatoes in her mouth.

"thank you for that lily", luna smiled.

"anytime luna! you tell me if they keep on being mean to you! I'll show them not to mess with you", lily said as she aggressively continued eating, wondering where in the world those girls got the audacity to bully her friend like that.

lily had wanted to originally ask her papa to take off house points, but then she realized that luna was in the same house and that wouldn't be nice.

"lily, are you still thinking about it? it's really fine, just let it go", luna chuckled.

"how can you not be upset?! I mean, look at how cute your costume is! we spent hours on it!! they're just jealous that they can't look as gorgeous as you!!", lily huffed, stabbing her broccoli.

luna simply just smiled as she shook her head, wondering how she managed to obtain such a great friend, even if she was only six years-old.

"anyways, what will you be doing for your birthday this year?", luna asked.

she knew getting lily to talk about her birthday would put her in a better mood, despite it being still a few months away.

"mm...I think papa's taking a day off to take me somewhere. which never happens because he almost never stops teaching!", lily surprisedly said.

"really? do you know where he's taking you?", luna questioned, successfully calming the girl.

"I don't know. papa said that since seven is a special number, he would take me somewhere to which it'll reveal my true origins. I don't know what he means though", lily casually said.

"I see. well do tell me how it goes then", luna smiled, to which the girl just hummed in response.

lily was much less to say, very excited for her seventh birthday, as her papa was about to potentially tell her who she is—in which she secretly hoped she was from some talented wizarding family—and who her parents were.

though all sounded nice and luxurious, lily was certain about one thing.

no matter who her parents were or where she came from, she would stick with snape for as long as he would have her.

because after all, she's just a little girl.

snape's little girl.

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 567 14
"𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝘵𝘰𝘰." ***** 🌸𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝�...
1.6M 55.6K 93
━━━ 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅 | ❝𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍, 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅?❞ ▬▬▬▬ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・・゚...
1.8K 103 29
❝ "God, Lestrange, you're so fucking annoying, you know that?" "Oh, I'm annoying?! You make me want to pitch myself off the astronomy tower! I fuckin...
216K 9.9K 46
❝ʷᵃˢ ᴵ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡˡ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵍ?!❞ ❝ᴵ ʷᵃʳⁿᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ, ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ˡⁱˢᵗᵉⁿ.❞ ❝ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵍʳᵉᵗ ᵗʰⁱˢ!!❞ ❝ᴵ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ᵈᵒ.❞ •♛• ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍˢ: •ᶜᵘˢˢⁱⁿᵍ ...