Hold on I still want you

By Charlie-Cecilia

Alec is really looking forward to his 21st birthday, but he is devastated when everyone forgets his birthday... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 9

776 17 15
By Charlie-Cecilia

Magnus was getting worried, Alec should have been back 2 hours ago. Magnus had tried calling and texting Alec, but he hadn't replied. Magnus decided to try calling Jace, he may have made Alec stay late to do his paper work again. Magnus had tried to stop Jace doing this, but Jace was good at making Alec feel like he had to do it. Though Magnus was mad at Jace for this, he would rather Alec was doing work than be danger as he feared. 

"Jace is Alec with you?" Magnus asked when Jace picked up. 

"No I thought he would have gone back to your place". 

"Really you didn't make him do more work?" 

Jace rolled his eyes, "Magnus, Alec likes doing paper work. But no I didn't ask him to today". 

"I'm tired of you making Alec do your work but that will need to wait. I'm really worried about Alec". 

"Me too, I haven't seen him today. We were meant to meet for training with Izzy but he never showed. I thought he was on a mission or something". 

Magnus was even more worried now, it wasn't like Alec to miss training for a mission without telling Jace or Izzy as he knew how protective they were of him. Magnus was afraid Victor or another alpha had done something to Alec, and voiced his concerns to Jace. 

"If that bastard has hurt Alec I'm going to kill him!" Jace said furiously. 

"You'll have to get in line. I'm going to the institute to have a chat with Victor. Check Alexander's room in case he is in there", Magnus said and hung up not waiting for Jace's reply. 

Magnus immediately teleported to Victor's office not caring that he didn't have an appointment. Magnus saw red when he saw Alec chained to Victor's chair unconscious. Alec's clothes were ripped up giving away what had happened. Magnus rushed over to Alec and couldn't hold back his tears when he saw that his mating bite was replaced by another. 

"Get away from my mate!" 

Magnus whirled around to see Victor coming back into the office. "He isn't yours he's mine". 

"Surely you have seen my mating bite, that is proof enough he belongs to me". 

"You gave it to him against his will!" Magnus roared. 

"It doesn't matter Magnus and you know it. Whether it is willing or not it is still a mating bite". 

"Let him go right now". 

"Or what? You'll kill me? You know that if you kill me you will kill Alec as he is bound to me". 

Magnus' heart dropped, he knew it was true there was no way he could kill Victor without losing Alec. Alec started to stir and Magnus turned to him with a broken heart. He wanted to save him but he couldn't without killing him and Magnus recognized the chains Victor was using, they were rare magical chains that would kill the victim if you tried to use magic to break them free. 

Alec blinked a few times trying to clear his vision. His heart leapt when he saw Magnus and he tried to get up to hug him. But the chains stopped him and reality came crashing back. He was trapped and even his renewed struggles weren't enough to break free. 

"I suggest you leave now or Alec will pay the price", Victor threatened. 

Magnus hugged Alec, "I promise I won't rest until I find a way to save you". Magnus said and reluctantly portalled back to his apartment. 

"Victor please stop this and let me go". 

"You know I can't do that. I heard you want to become a vampire, it would be wonderful to have you for eternity". 

Fear consumed Alec, he was afraid this would happen. He had hoped Victor wouldn't do this but he knew it was wishful thinking. "No don't do this". 

Victor just grinned and sat on Alec's lap again. He caressed Alec's cheek making Alec try and turn his face out of his grip. But Victor tightened his grip on Alec's cheek so that it was painful. Victor pressed himself against Alec and Alec could feel Victor's arousal making him feel sick. 

"You don't have a choice. As much as the thought of being a Downworlder disgusts me, it is the only way to become immortal. I will make the daylighter slut sire us and we will be together forever". 

"Don't call Simon that and even if you do that I will never love you. Do you really want to be with someone forever who won't love you?" 

Victor laughed, "Unlike you omega, I don't care about love at all. I loved once but it ended in heartbreak for me and I never want that again". 

"Love is worth the risk, please Victor you could find someone to love and be with you willingly". 

"Don't call me Victor", Victor said as he slapped Alec, "You call me alpha or master understood?" 

Alec clutched his stinging cheek, "No I don't care what you do to me, I won't call you either of those things".  

Victor leaned close to Alec and grinned, "It will be fun breaking you". 

Jace, Clary and Izzy met Magnus in his apartment. Jace had told Izzy and Clary their fears of Alec being in danger when he couldn't find Alec in his room. Jace hadn't told Simon, he was afraid he would want to help and he was already in danger from Victor. Jace didn't want Clary to come either but she was with Izzy and she wouldn't leave when she saw how scared Jace was. 

"Magnus did you find Alec?" Jace asked anxiously. 

Magnus looked away and had to fight more tears, "I did, you all need to sit down this will be hard to hear". Magnus told them everything and by the end of it the Lightwoods and Clary were boiling with red hot rage. 

"We have to save Alec!" Clary said fiercely, "There has to be a way for you to claim him back right Magnus?" 

"I wish there was Biscuit, but even if I was able to kill Victor he would still belong to him". 

"But you could still be together even if he doesn't have your mating bite", Izzy protested. 

"In the eyes of the Clave, Alec would belong to them if his mate was killed. They would get to choose who Alec is mated too. They wouldn't care that I was originally his mate or that Victor forced him to be his mate". 

"But then how do we save him?" Izzy said in despair and she was grateful when Clary cuddled her. 

"Alec said he wants to be a vampire, if you kill Victor and he is turned into a vampire the Clave can't have power over Alec", Jace said. 

"Yes that would be true, but you are forgetting that if I kill Victor then Alec will be killed too", Magnus reasoned. 

"Wait, Alec wants to be a vampire?" 

Jace suddenly realized Izzy had no idea about this and felt bad about springing it on her. He had thought Clary hadn't known too but she didn't look surprised. "Yeah sorry Iz, I didn't mean for you to find out this way".

"But why... Oh he wants to do it so he can be with you forever", Izzy said to Magnus. 

"Yes he does", Magnus said, the knowledge that Alec wanted to do this for him still made him feel warm and loved. 

"If he does this he won't be a shadowunter anymore", Izzy said sadly. 

Clary put her arm around Izzy's waist, "Alec loves Magnus more than being a shadowhunter", Clary gently said. 

"You knew about this and didn't tell me?" 

"I'm sorry Izzy, I wanted to tell you but it was Alec's secret. He wanted to tell you himself when he felt able to". 

"It's okay I understand that". While Izzy was hurt Clary kept this from her, she understood that it was a big decision for Alec and that he would want to tell her. It would be a big change, Alec wouldn't be allowed to go on shadowhunter missions anymore. It was already hard for him to go because their alpha colleagues didn't want omegas on missions. It would take a lot for Alec to still work with them. 

But as Clary said Alec loved Magnus more than being a shadowhunter. And given that he was regularly belittled and abused by their colleagues, Izzy felt that maybe it would be a good thing that Alec wouldn't be a shadowhunter anymore. As he wouldn't have to deal with that pain. Izzy was so scared for her brother, knowing now the kind of man Victor really was, she was afraid of what he was doing to Alec. Izzy wouldn't rest until her brother was saved. 

Simon was sitting with Raphael when Victor suddenly barged in. Luke had tried to stop him but he had brought too many shadowhunters who overpowered him and knocked Luke unconscious. Simon and Raphael jumped up in fright. Raphael immediately pulled Simon behind him and snarled at Victor. 

"Don't you dare try to hurt Simon". 

"As much as I would love to fuck the slut I actually need the omega for something else today". 

"Whatever it is you want I won't do it", Simon said trying to hold his ground even though he was terrified. 

Victor didn't seem fazed at all which angered Simon, "Really? Even if I hurt Alec". Victor said as two shadowhunters forcibly brought Alec over. 

"Simon don't do this, I can take what Victor does to me". 

"That's what they all think Alec. And I told you not to call me Victor!" Victor growled and punched Alec's stomach making him double over in pain. 

"No don't hurt him", Simon said, his heart hurting for Alec.  

"Simon I want you to sire me and Alec or I will fuck Alec right here in front of you and Raphael". 

Alec looked at Victor in horror, "No please not in front of them". 

"Shut up omega. What will it be daylighter". 

"Simon don't do it, Victor is too dangerous already. If he becomes a daylighter he will be so much worse", Raphael said. 

"I can't let Victor rape Alec". 

"He's bluffing Simon". 

"No I'm not Raphael", Victor said and to prove his point he forced Alec to the floor and straddled him. Victor thrusted against Alec and put his hand threateningly on Alec's trousers making Alec panic and fight desperately. 

"Stop! I'll do it Victor, get off him". 

Victor grinned, he got off Alec but still held him possessively close to show that he wouldn't hesitate to follow through with his threat. "Come with us to the institute, I will need someone I trust to kill me and Alec so that you can turn us". 

Alec tried to tell Simon he wanted to be a vampire to ease Simon's guilt but Victor knocked him unconscious and did the same to Raphael. 

Simon felt despair consume him as he was led to the institute. He didn't know that Alec wanted to become a vampire and he was feeling a terrible guilt for turning him. Even more knowing that Raphael was right, as a shadowhunter Victor was dangerous enough. But as a daylighter Victor would be ten times worse. Simon was forced to see Alec being killed it was horrifying and would give him nightmares for months.  

Simon was forced to bite Alec and Victor when they had been killed. He hoped Alec would forgive him. He was then led to the institute graveyard. After Alec and Victor were buried he was forced to wait for them to dig themselves out of the graves. While they waited Simon couldn't stop the alphas having their way with him, even with his vampire powers he couldn't fight as they threatened his loved ones.    

Alec woke with a shock and he panicked when he saw that he was trapped with dirt above him. he desperately dug as hard as he could against the dirt and realized his vampire strength was helping him. He scrambled out of the grave in desperation and instinctively tried to take a deep breath in. But realized he was a vampire now, he didn't breathe anymore. 

Alec was hit with a hunger unlike he had ever faced before, there were times when his parents would starve him as punishment growing up. But that was nothing compared to this hunger. He was relieved when he was handed something to drink. He almost threw up when he realized he was drinking blood. But he stopped himself knowing he needed it.  

When Alec stopped feeling disoriented he tried to use vampire speed to escape, but Victor had already come out of the grave before Alec and had been expecting this. So he grabbed Alec and held him using vampire strength. Alec struggled and tried to break free, but he stopped when Victor threatened Simon. Alec had been so disoriented he hadn't seen Simon being held by Victor's henchmen. Alec growled when he saw they were groping Simon and tried to help him but Victor pressed Alec against his chest.    

"You are mine forever now", Victor whispered in Alec's ear.  

"No this isn't happening", Alec said panicking. 

"Oh but it is, and with my vampire speed and strength sex with you will be even more amazing". 

Alec froze, when Victor was human he would become tired and would have to stop raping him. But now he had unlimited strength and speed and no longer would get tired. He would get no reprieve now.  "Simon gave you what you want, please let him go now". 

"I'm afraid I can't, he is a good bargaining chip and he needs to learn his place too". It frustrated Victor that even now Simon was fighting his friends. The slut needed to know that as alphas his friends could do what they wanted and he shouldn't fight at all. The only thing stopping him from punishing Simon right now was that he knew his friends liked it when omegas fought back. 

Victor also wanted to teach the Morgenstern omega the same lesson. But Victor hadn't been able to find her. She must be somewhere with her alpha. Victor sighed, it was such as shame that Isabelle was on Alec's side. She would have been a powerful ally and she was as beautiful as her brother. Victor had even tried to seduce her once, before she had fallen for Clary he had hoped she would go out with him instead. But alas she had chosen the omega over him. 

It angered Victor that Isabelle would choose an omega over him, but it led to Alec being his mate so he didn't care anymore. Now that he had Alec as his mate, he could stop him going on missions. He was determined to stop all omegas going on missions. They should be dutifully waiting in their alpha or beta's beds, not going on missions. Victor forced Alec back to his bedroom and let his friends do what they wanted with Simon after making sure they wouldn't let Simon escape. 

Victor bound Alec to his bed enjoying seeing Alec frightened and try to escape. Victor wanted to have his way with Alec right now but sadly that would have to wait. He had a meeting with Maryse and Robert, he had told them Alec was his mate now. To his delight they were very happy about it as they also hated Bane. They wanted to ensure that Victor was going to be unlike Bane and make Alec the omega they wanted him to be.  Victor reluctantly left Alec on the bed but the thought of Alec waiting for him when he came back was enough to excite him, and make him leave so he could get the meeting over with and have his fun with Alec. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 2K 26
Magnus Bane leads a double life: By day, he is the son of Asmodeus Bane, the Duke of Edom. But when night falls, he transforms into an infallible ass...
32.6K 1.4K 25
Alec Lightwood is 21 years old and has promptly been arrested for being complicit in a group assault on a older gentleman that tried to commit rape o...
15K 367 19
It started as a hookup, and now his relationship with the High Warlock of Brooklyn, Magnus Bane, is something Alec's scared of losing. With his famil...
2.3K 134 14
"You promised," Magnus wailed. "You promised to come back, Alexnader," Magnus felt as his heart was breaking into pieces again again. Even the pain...