SasuNaru Why do I Love You?!

By 1Anime_Lover1

Sasuke comes back to the village and Naruto couldn't be happier. But what happens when Sakura tries to come i... More

Chapter 1
Authors Note
REVENGE TIME!!!!
SAVING THE GIRL!
TIME TO DIE!!!
ITS BEEN SO LONG
Delusional
Finally Revealed
Turning Tables
Its You!?!?
Finally Back
It wasn't real?!?
Set a Date!
BEGIN THE CEREMONY!
Honeymoon~
Epilouge
EDITING???

The Injury

14.9K 337 213
By 1Anime_Lover1

(Sakura's POV)
When I walk in I see Sasuke pinning Naruto on the desk. I got jealous so I decide to pretend to need Naruto. "Um, Naruto I need to speak with you if that's alright?" I asked. Sasuke grunted and gave me a death glare. I shivered at the look. "Sasuke will you leave us alone for a couple of minutes?" Naruto asked blushing. In the inside I cringed at the thought but I relaxed. Sasuke got up and left. I sighed then stomped over to Naruto. I lifted up my fist and punched his stomach. He fell on the floor holding his stomach. I smirked. then I kicked him a couple of times saying,"STAY AWAY FROM MY SASUKE-KUN" I picked him up and threw him to the door. I walked up to him smiling sadisticly and pulled his hair to meet my level. " Guess what Naruto? I hope you understand that I am only doing this for your sake ok?" He just nodded and I let him go. I laughed and left him there.
(Couple of hours later)
(Sasuke's POV)
I heard that Naruto was pretty beat up and was in the hospital. I ran as fast as I can to see him. When I got there I couldn't believe my eyes. Naruto was in the bed and he was knocked out. I wanted to go and kill whoever did this to my foxy dobe. Instead I walked up to him and kissed his forehead. I sat next to him and fell asleep.

(SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER SUCKS I JUST HAD SO MUCH SCHOOL AND WORK ON MY HANDS THAT I FORGOT. PLEASE DONT KILL ME. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED.)
Deedee out💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 1.4K 58
Author: Jun Yujun Category: Through Rebirth Xu Songluo is a beautiful villain in the entertainment industry. In the original book, the male and femal...
211K 6.6K 22
This story takes place in morden time in a morden Academy. Naruto is new in school from transferring and befriends the loner, Sasuke Uchiha. Sasuke k...
972K 30.6K 34
Naruto doesn't like Sasuke. Sasuke Already Loves Naruto. Ever Since Middle School. Naruto is going through some changes and starts to think he's fall...
1.6K 59 5
Warning : Boyxboy fanfiction with Naruto anime characters. Main couple Naruto x Sasuke. Don't like? Don't read. Inspired By : 'Kimi to Ishin Denshin...