Manager wa Maid-sama • 赤葦 京治

By SpiceSugar

Ex-manager of the Fukurodani Boys Volleyball Team is a part-time maid © Dec 2020 More

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 16
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 17
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 18
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 19
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 20
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 21
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 22
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 23
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 24
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 25
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 26
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 27
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 28
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 29
END 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 30
Thank you note ♡

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6

12.8K 574 101
By SpiceSugar

Akaashi had a strong intuition. He quickly went after you when he saw Nakano took you somewhere. He was furious to see his suspicions were correct. It provoked something inside of him. It turned him.

Akaashi could never bash someone unconscious, but at that moment, he felt a surge of great power, granting him the physical power that he lacked. You were more terrified to see him in this state.

Self-note: don't anger the quiet person.

Nakano was already battered on the ground yet Akaashi wasn't stopping. His elbow was stretched back, ready to give a finishing blow.

You hurled forward reaching for his fist.

"No, Akaashi. Stop," you cupped his hand and stopped him just in time, "I'm okay, so just stop."

Hearing your whimper snapped him back to his senses. He got up and backed away. His breathing became heavy when he perceived what he had done.

Nakano grimaced on the floor. He kept coughing from the extreme sting all over his body.

You dragged Akaashi out of the place while taking one last glimpse at Nakano.

Out of the goodness of your heart, you felt sorry for whatever happened to him and his club. You had to apologize that you're not the savior he had hoped for.

Akaashi wasn't speaking anything. He even let go of your hand to have a seat at a bench. He couldn't spare you a glance, not after that brutal performance right before you. He was ashamed of himself because he had almost lost it.

You stepped forward and held his body close. You stroked his hair, hoping it would comfort him. It did help him. His muscles started to loosen from your warm touch, knowing that you're not angry at him.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry " He repeated, almost in tears, "I di-didn't know what came over me."

"You shouldn't be sorry. You saved me, so thank you."

He feared that you might keep your distance from him after what he had done, but there you were, thanking him for what he became.

He noticed a slight bruise on your wrist, which you hadn't even realized.

"I should take you to the nurse's office," he took your hand, giving it a light touch.

"Huh?" Just now you saw what Nakano's clutch did to you.

"Does it hurt?"

"No."

Akaashi was silent along the way. You sat on one of the beds while he was wrapping the gauze around the bruise.

You watched his cold, empty eyes. He was seemingly distracted and still regretted his action.

"Akaashi you didn't do anything wrong."

You assured him, although it might need more than just that to convince him he was the good guy. He was probably angry at himself.

"He deserved it. You shouldn't feel sorry for yourself."

The corner of his lips curled up into a small smile, "You are always so kind, [surname]," he finished strapping up the bandage but he kept your hand to hold.

"Please know that I am not the person you saw. That was not me, I-"

You cupped his face, "I know, you don't have to tell me. I know who you are."

──────────

You were thankful that Akaashi came at the right time, but it was difficult to forget what he did after that. You were worried and scared that you wouldn't be able to stop him.

The bruise on your wrist appeared to have healed, well almost. You removed the bandage for today's work since it wouldn't look pretty if you were looking injured.

You covered it up with a little bit of foundation and dabbed a loose powder over it to reduce the redness. Surprisingly, it worked.

While you were stuffing the make-up back into its pouch, Erika and Satsuki walked into the room.

"I've never had a 60 year old man as a customer before," Erika said, unwittingly catching your attention.

"There's a 60 year old man out there?" you blurted.

"No," Satsuki laughed, "I was just telling her how I once served an old man around that age in my previous job."

Erika went out to the saloon again after picking up something from her locker. Satsuki was walking to her office when you called for her.

"Satsuki-san, can I talk to you later after my shift?"

"We can talk now if you'd like. I will be leaving early tonight so I'm afraid I won't be able to stay long," she suggested kindly.

"Okay..! Okay, so... Satsuki-san, I was hoping if I could have a change of schedule? I'm having some matter that I need to do and it's around the same time as my weekday shifts. If it's not possible then it's okay, I don't want to impose."

"Hmm," She rubbed her chin, "I'll consider it, [nickname]."

"Thank you, Satsuki-san."

"Dont mention it~ I trust you to keep up the good work, okay?"

She gave you a thumb's up and left for her office. You bowed to her with big respect.

If she approved of your request then your problem would be solved. You could come back to the volleyball club and keep your part-time job at the same time. If she didn't, well, it's just a matter of fate.

──────────

Akaashi saw you exiting the teacher's lounge after school. The time had already passed four so you should have been gone for work by now. He walked over to you to inquire about your reasons.

"[surname], shouldn't you be working now?"

He raised an eyebrow when you quickly hid your hands behind your back.

"Are you okay? Did you have a problem with a teacher?"

You shook your smile, smiling.

"I have a surprise. Oh but I should probably keep you waiting."

"What?" He whined, trying to sneak a peek from your shoulders but you moved away.

"Okay, okay. Curious much."

You revealed a piece of paper; a filled-out registration form by the name of [full name], stated your wish to join the volleyball club, signed and sealed by the club advisor.

He took the paper from your hand and read it with a coolheaded expression. Though he barely showed his excitement, he was truly delighted by the way his eyes sparkled.

"Welcome back."

You smiled, grabbing it back from him to slip it into your bag.

"Don't you have to ask for your parents' permission?"

"I told sensei about them," you shrugged, "He said that it's okay."

"So...," he turned around to the direction of the gym, "Going to practice, manager-san?"

"I guess I should announce my return to everyone, huh?" You chuckled and walked with him.

He accompanied you before going to change. The other team members were already warming up inside while some of them had just arrived before you.

A squeak of your shoe by the entrance attracted their attention. You waved at them who had the same reaction dawned on their face.

You were about to say hello when Bokuto sprinted in a beeline to your arms.

"[name]!!"

He locked you in a tight hug then hauled you up effortlessly like some life-size teddy bear.

"H-Hi, Bokuto-san."

He squeezed you in his arms while bouncing up and down.

"Bokuto-san, please don't try killing our manager."

Bokuto obeyed and let you down. He gasped when Akaashi called you the manager again.

"O-our... manager?" His eyes were tearing up, "Agaashii, did you do this? Did you bring her for me?"

"She's here for the team, Bokuto-san."

"[surname]!"

The other third years shoved Bokuto out of the way so they had their chance to meet you. They were cramping up around you to give a hug. When they had let go, one person still clung to you endearingly.

Komi volunteered to pull him away, "Okay Konoha, that's enough."

"A-are we having [surname]-senpai as our manager again?" Anahori asked with anticipation.

"Well..." you pulled a smirk and proudly presented your registration form, "Advisor sensei did sign my registration paper," you high-fived Anahori.

"All right, all right. Now I'm fired up! Akaashi toss to me!" Bokuto cracked his knuckles.

"I have to go change first."

"Very well, off you go. Konoha, toss to me!"

"Before we do that."

You cleared your throat and tapped Bokuto's shoulder. To be more exact, putting a pressure grip on it.

"Bokuto-san, I heard about your frequent mood swings from Akaashi when I'm not around."

He sensed a chilling aura from behind him, sending sweats to trickle down his temple.

"Care to explain it?"

He rotated rigidly, colors drained from his body.

"..noo..."

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 430 19
ᝰ 𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗕𝗢𝗬. ┊ 𝗸𝗲𝗶𝗷𝗶 𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶. ━━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ ☆ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 Keiji Akaashi an...
3.2K 228 17
❝𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬!❞ in which sugiyama nanako signs up to be nekoma high's boys volleyball club's team manager after movin...
39.4K 882 16
༄ؘ ‧₊˚🧪 ✩ ₊˚ 🧸 ✧ ꒰ ➶ ꒱ in which kuroo likes the shy manager of fukurodani !! ꒰ 𝗡𝗢. 𝟮 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 ꒱
498K 17.2K 27
accepting coach nekomata's invitation to be the manager for the boys volleyball team wouldn't have been so stressful if you were aware of your charmi...