The Chi Chronicles

By JoinedForTakagiSan

A return to the 'After The Festival' universe. Based around adult Nishikata and Takagi, as well as their daug... More

That Peculiar Boy
Love Talk
Hiatus

Intro

184 3 2
By JoinedForTakagiSan

Welcome!

If your new, I'd recommend reading the first book in this series, "Takagi San: After The Festival"

But if your returning, I hope you enjoy the long awaited sequel. This will focus on Chi and her mysterious crush I have dubbed as Sanae Tsukimoto's child.

I am caving in and giving Takagi and Nishikata the first names of Rie and Yuki, compared to my strict, no unconfirmed info on my last book.

The layout will go, one chapter from the 3rd person view following Chi, one from the 3rd person view following our favourite couple, the now married, Nishikata and Takagi.

Without further ado, welcome to "After The Festival 2: The Chi Chronicles"

This will have nothing to do with magic or anything, even though the name might suggest that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
257K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
109K 862 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
440K 30.1K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...