𝐒𝐭𝐨π₯𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 ||...

By TaekookFairyTales

Jeon Jungkook, a thief who's paid to steal a artwork from a famous artist called V. But what happens when he... More

sα΄›α΄ΚŸα΄‡Ι΄ ᴛᴏ α΄‹α΄‡α΄‡α΄˜
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 1
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 2
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 3
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 4
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 5
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 6
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 7
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 8
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 9
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 10
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 11
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 12
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 13
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 14
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 15
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 16
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 17
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 18
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 20
α΄‡α΄˜ΙͺΚŸα΄Ι’α΄œα΄‡
α΄›Κœα΄€Ι΄α΄‹ ʏᴏᴜ

α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 19

3.9K 311 242
By TaekookFairyTales

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ
___________

"What did I do?" I ask, tired of the yelling and scolding I'm getting from hyungs.

"You didn't do anything, that's the problem."

It's not my fault. It's easy them to say everything, while I was the one babystepzoned.

Though I hate babystepzoned, I love how much everything made him happy. The whipped person I'm, I gives in everything he says.

"Babysteps my ass," Jin hyung shakes his head. "You two are old enough to have children. What are you waiting for?"

I don't know if he's ready or not.

I get jealous when I see the ring on Jin hyung's finger. It was unexpected and so sudden, Joonie hyung tied him after the three months they have been dating. And me, it's been six months, I haven't crossed the babystepzone.

They are gonna get married before me if this continued.

I'm jealous but what can I do, I can't help but gives in whenever I see my angel pouting and sulking.

"I don't know what to do or how to make him accept my proposal." I don't want it to be like last time, I don't want him to babystepzone me again.

"Kidnap him. Tie him up until he agrees to marry you." Yoongi hyung pipes in, walking towards the table and taking a glass, pouring water in it.

Kidnap him? Is hyung serious?

We are living together. Why should I kidnap him?

"Good idea. Select a romantic place and kidnap him. Tie him up until he agrees to marry you." Are you serious Hobi hyung?

I can't do that.

"Do it koo, it's not your first time kidnaping him anyway." It's not first time but the reasons are different.

"Do it before Joonie do something about it." Jin hyung warns and he's right, I have to do something before Joonie hyung brain wash him.

I don't understand why Joonie hyung is against our relationship after knowing our secret but he's okay with Jin hyung being one of us.

He only have problem when it comes to me and his brother. Even Jimin is acting like I'm the only one who kept our secret away from them, and giving me a cold shoulder while treating others like I'm the only thief here.

Taehyung said, it's okay his hyung will come around but I don't think so--- he accepted Jin hyung easily while treating me like I have done some crime. I know I did but everyone is a part of it--- but why I'm the only one have to live with the consequences.

"It's your last chance. I'm telling you I know his mood swings better than you. Do it Koo before Joonie do something to mess up your plan."

I want to do everything to keep him with me but I don't know if he's ready or not. We haven't talked about it.

"Remember you have two enemies now. Jimin is really mad about how you kept everything from him. Do what you have to do before something happens."

I won't let him go, whatever happens Taehyung is mine.

But Kidnapping---

May be it's good idea.

His eyes take everything and turns back to me with a smile. I think I over do everything--- but it's all Jin hyung's idea. I just decorated our basement in the Mansion as he told and the ancient mirrors and all the objects here gives a creepy touch, which hyung approved.

"What's this all about?" He ask, smiling.

Why smiling?

But again I think it wasn't really a good idea. I should have talked to him about marriage and taking another step like normal people do--- but we are here and I can't go back.

Truth be told the way his arms tied up against the headboard of the bed, and the shirt he's wearing showing off his long-fucking-long legs, I'm having many unholy scenarios in my mind.

"What do you think?" I ask, leaning against the bed.

He bites his lips eyeing me.

"I don't know." But the way he's looking at me I think he  knows what I'm really after.

"I kidnapped you." That made him crack.

"What kind of game we are playing Kookie?" This is no game Tae, I'm tired of this babystepzones.

"I'm not playing games angel. I'm tired of this Babysteps." He barely mutter an 'O'

"It's not like I'm not happy with all of the babysteps we are taking but I don't want this to continue, I want to take our relationship to another level. Marry me angel. I'm not gonna untie you until you agree to marry me."

It's not how this proposal supposed to be with the plot and drama hyung directed but I'm impatient--- I don't want all the drama Inbetween, I just want him to agree to marry me.

"That's it. I thought we are here for some other business." He giggles.

I thought we are here for some other business.

Other business part make me smile as he eyed the tie, I wrapped around his wrist and to the headboard.

But did he say, that's it?

What that supposed to mean?

He's not happy that I proposed to him?

I don't want to be babystepzoned again.

"That's it? It's all you have to say?"

"That's it. I thought we are here for other business." He laughs.

"It's not funny angel."

"But it's funny to me."

Funny? What is so funny in my proposal? I want him to be mine by all the means. I want my ring on his finger, and vows to tie us together.

"It's not funny. Joonie hyung proposed Jin hyung, they are going to get married soon. What about us, I want you to be mine."

"I'm yours."

"It's different."

"Nothing is different Kookie. You love me, I love you, it's not gonna change because of anything."

"Marriage is different angel."

"I know. Untie me, we can talk."

"No, tell me your answer." It's simple yes or no, why he can't say it now?

"This shit is distracting me and my thoughts--- do it now." How come it's distracting his thoughts?

Sighing untie the knots as he free his hands smiling.

I don't feel like smiling.

"Look at me," he cup my face in his hands, pressing a kiss on my nose.

"I love you Kookie, let's get married then."

Let's get married then---

"I don't want you to accept my proposal just because I want that, Tae. I can wait--- this proposal was bad idea. Sorry, let's go back, you need sleep." I shouldn't have listen to hyung. He's right we love eachother and it's all matters. Let's take all the babysteps.

"Who said I'm not ready? I want everything with you Kookie. I love you and I want to get married. I want to grow old together with you--- I want everything with you." You have no idea how much this words meant to me, angel.

"I love you more, angel."

"You better be. Now where is my ring?"

Ring?

Ohhh, ring--- I think I forgot that.

"Don't tell me you pull this stunt without a ring?"

"It's in our bedroom." He pull his hands back flopping himself down to the bed.

"How unfortunate I'm, I said yes without a ring."

"Don't be dramatic. I have ring, I just forget to bring it down with me."

"I'm the one who is dramatic here? I'm not the one who kidnapped me and tied me up here, when we just needed to talk there in our bedroom." He's right but it happened.

"But everything paid off." Huffing he slide off the bed, walking towards the door in the basement.

"Whatever."

Opening the door he turns to face me a smile forming in his lips.

"Make sure we have a kidnap marriage." With that he close the door behind him.

Kidnap marriage?

Is there a marriage like that?

What that supposed to mean?

Do you like this chapter?

Thank you for reading💜💚

Love,
Dumb Duck🐣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.4K 4K 9
Love Story of an innocent wifey and his pervert husband. Is he truly innocent or just acting for revenge?? Is he really love his husband or he was...
42K 2.4K 19
What will happen when the stars are re-written to rewrite the fate? A kind, humble, handsome, dominant and a bit possessive singer, Kim Taehyung, is...
177K 9.1K 58
What if the game turns? What if you get fooled by the beauty itself? β€’VKOOKβ€’ Started : 31/01/2023 Ended : 14/06/2023 CAGEDβœ“
539K 35.2K 68
[ PREQUEL TO HIS POSSESSIVE MAFIAS'] An easy going Art student did let his unexplainable beauty trap a new business man who is also a mafia leader...