HIS ONLY

By Alexaxoxox

He Always Gets What He Wants. He Wanted Her Pregnant. More

THIS IS MY NEW ACCOUNT
I N F O
C H A R A C T E R S
O N E
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
f i fteen

T W O

28.7K 500 671
By Alexaxoxox

  I woke up without Angela on top of me. Without her on my cock. Her sent was imprinted on my bed sheets. I look on the floor and seen her panties on the floor, ripped from the waist band.

  I got off the bed and went to grab it. I smelt it, smells like home. I placed it in one of the drawers of my clothes. Now to look for her. I'm just going to shower, go to her house, fuck her and fill her with my cum.

  All of New York city knows who Antonio Mancini is. Nobody can fuck with me, if they do, they'll end up dead, in the ocean, an alley, sometimes my clubs. I kill multiple people. I have clubs, companies, and I own a lot of police stations.

I hate the cops. No, pigs. They can get the job done. They just fuck around. They also can't fuck with me. Before they say something, they are already dead. When Angel is pregnant we are moving to Italy. With my sister and mother.

I got out the shower I got dressed in an all black suit, with a white shirt. I put my belt on, buttoned up my shirt, socks, and shoes. I went downstairs and seen Mrs. Adriana setting the table.

"Mrs. Adriana. Have you seen a woman by any chance leave my room.?" I asked.

"Yes, Was her name Angela by any chance?" She responded.

"Yes, what did she day."

"She said nothing. She is very kind all though. She introduced herself. She was very sweet." She smiled.

"Alright, you will be seeing her more often, she is going to have my babies." I said. Mrs. Adrianna eyes widened.

"I'm going to be an aunt. Yes about time." She cheered. I was about to eat but she took my plate away.

"Hey," I whined. I'm a big baby when it comes to my family. If anyone hurts them, The Mancini and Romero men will hunt them down, kill them, and torture them.

"No go look for her." She said. I nodded. I got up and went to my car.

  I turned it on and pulled out of the garage. Where the house is, it is hidden from the outside. It is in the middle of nowhere, trees cover the 3 story house. It takes 20 Minutes to exit the estate. Nobody can see, where I'm located.

  Now for the 2 hour drive.

Wait.

  Now that I think about it, how did Angela leave? Who let her out? Nobody can come in or out without me knowing them. My baby must be tired.

Another punishment for her.

◇◇◇◇◇◇2  H O U R S  L A T E R ◇◇◇◇◇◇

  I finally made it. Somebody is here. There is white car parked in the drive way, Angela's car is in front of it. I seen the door open. A man came out. He turned around and bend down to hug her and kiss her forehead. She smiled and waved bye.

  The man pulled out of the drive way and left. I waited 10 minutes before getting off and going to her door. I knocked 4 times. She didn't answer. Now, I really getting irritated. I was about to knock again.

There she was her beautiful dark chocolate skin, glowing. I looked down and seen her only in a small towel. I felt rage. She opened the door naked. What if it wasn't me.

I pushed her in the house. I closed the door and locked it. I turned her around. I forcefully took the towel off her body. My marks were still on her body. Good, that boy saw them.

"What?" She asked. I didn't say anything. I took her to the room. I took my belt off and tied her hands to the headboard.

"Open your fucking mouth for daddy." I said. She looked at me with recognition.

"You! what the fuck do you want." She yelled.

" Stop yelling baby.  The only time you will yell is when daddy is pleasuring you." I said.

"It was a one time thing, sir." She said.

"No, the fuck it wasn't. I've seen you working at the hospital. You helped me" I said. Her eyes widened and she began to squirm around. I grabbed her hair and opened her mouth. I thrusted my cock in all the way.

She gagged, but moaned. I continued to thrust harder and faster into her mouth. I pulled out to let her breathe a little. After a minute. I heard her voice.

"Fuck, put it back." She said and opened her mouth. I thrusted my cock harder and rougher than the other time.

"Fucking whore. You love the way daddy fucks this throat huh. You love that I punish this throat. Slut." I said. I felt myself tighten. I thrusted all the way in and cummed in her mouth. She gagged. I pulled out and seen that she swallowed every thing.

" Good girl." I said and smiled. I got off the bed and went to her pussy. Her pussy was clenching and letting out her natural jucies. Where she was laying the sheets got soaked. I licked her pussy

"Ugh, mhn." Angel let out. I started to eat. I will stop when I'm full. I licked, slurped, fucked.

"Fuck I'm  close." She said.

"Daddy, please, I need to cum!" She moaned.

"Cum." I said. She cummed, her cum went all the way down. I took all my clothes off. I look over at her. Her eyes were closed. Aww my baby is sleeping. I'm still taking her.

I aligned my cock on her pussy and thrusted all the way. I'm not going slow. I was fucking her harder. Her eyes opened and her mouth was open gasping for air. I pushed my thumb into her mouth.

"Suck" I said. Her mouth wrapped around my thumb. The sound of our skin slapping together, our groans and moans filled the room. I hit a certain spot. She let out a loud scream. I smirked.

"You like this baby, you want me to continue fucking you right here. Huh. ANSWER ME SLUT." I growled.

"Yes, please, daddy." She moaned. I began to fuck her harder, I fucked her G-spot with no mercy. I gripped her tits and squeezed them hard. I cummed into her and fucked my seed into her. She later cummed again. I pulled out and flipped her on all fours, I thrusted into her again.

"Fuck, please, go slower." She said with tears running down her cheeks. I smiled. I went in fast and harder. The bed frame is bang against the wall. I slapped her ass.

"Please, I'm about to cum." She cried.

"No, hold it. You will cum, when I say. " I said. I fucked her harder. I can't get enough of her tight pussy. I felt warm liquid on my cock. She fucking cummed.  I cummed into her and I again fucked my seeds into her. I thrusted all the way in. I stayed there. My hand went to her stomach. I smiled when I felt my dick in her stomach.

I again flipped her on all fours, I slapped her ass very hard.

"Fuck, please." Her tears were now dried.

"You cummed without my permission." I said. I stopped at the 20th hit. I rubbed her ass to stop the stinging.

"Beautiful." I said. I grabbed her body and pulled her to me. I grabbed the blanket and covered us. Her breathing got soft and small little snores were heard..

◇◇◇◇◇◇ 4  H O U R S  L A T E R◇◇◇◇◇◇

  I woke up sore. My head was on a hard chest. I slept with my one night stand. It was only suppose to be a one time thing.

I feel sticky on the inside and outside.

WAIT!

I'm not on birth control. No, no. No.

FUCK.

I moved around trying to get away from the man, who I only know him as a Daddy. I need to get away. I moved his big hand off of my ass. I got up and went to my closet.  I grabbed a pair of baggy jeans and big baggy T-shirt. I only own thongs because of Alexandra.

I went to the bathroom and grabbed my body wash, cleaned myself. I stepped out grabbed my clothes. Got dress, grabbed my bag and socks. I was about to head to the door, a large arm wrapped around my waist.

"Where are you going baby?" He asked.

"T-to get something from the store." I said. I really want to get away.

"I'm going with you." He said.

"No, I just need to get something and I'm coming back, but I need you to leave." I said

"No, you agreed to be mine, last night." He said.

"I was high on sex. I only said that so I could cum." I smirked. His eyes darkened. He grabbed my throat and tugged me to him. His other hand raised and smacked my ass.

"No, you weren't. You let me fuck you while you were sober." He said

"Get your ass to the couch and wait for me." He growled. I nodded and sat on the couch. I seen him go to my room. He closed the door. I got up, grabbed my keys and went to my car. I opened the door and got in. I turned my car on knowing he will hear it. I didn't even wait.

  I reversed my car and drove away. I stopped when I got to the store. I ran to get a Plan-B. I walked to the register and payed for it. She gave me a bag. I really hope that guy isn't there. I forgot to bring water. I can't swallow a pill. I drove away from the store.

  I was looking around for his car. No, car parked in front of my house or driveway. So, I'm good. I turned off my car. Waited a few minutes. Got off, unlocked the front Door, locked it. I walked to the kitchen. I took the pills out. I grabbed one and the water. I was about to swallow.

"What the fuck is this? A fucking Plan-B." Someone said behind me. I turned around to see the guy holding the box up. I guess he seen my mouth full with water. I swallowed quickly.

  He quickly went up to me. He tugged my jeans down. I only had a black thong on. He played with it for a while. He raised his hand and smacked my ass. He continued until I had tears in my eyes.

I don't think I'll be able to sit for a while now.

◇◇◇◇◇◇(A/N)◇◇◇◇◇◇

HEY LOVERS. HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER TO THE NEW STORY. I FEEL LIOE NEXT 2 CHAPTERS WILL ALL HAVE SEX IN THEM. SO, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, YOU COULD JUST WAIT UNTIL CHAPTER 5.

BUT ANYWHORE,

BYE LOVERS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 829 22
๐˜ผ ๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™ข๐™–๐™›๐™ž๐™– ๐™ค๐™—๐™จ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ.
114K 270 12
smut
90.5K 1.4K 17
"๐˜ผ๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ง๐™š " (๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ) #1 Uษดา“แดส€ษขแด‡แด›แด›แด€ส™สŸแด‡
164K 5K 43
Ciara, Ends up falling pregnant with her abusive boyfriends baby. She left with the baby but is he truly gone out their life? Zane, Famous model, bun...