Fantasia♤(a BTS and BLACKPINK...

Par Pmrff_Officialwp

When 4 witches curse the land of Fantasia, over a small matter that was forgotten over the years, A prophecy... Plus

Note
characters...girls
characters...boys
Prologue...
First day pt 1...
First day pt 2...
First day pt 3...
The Prophecy pt 1...
The prophecy pt 2...
The Prophecy pt 3...
Under the Radar 1
Under The Radar pt 2...
Under the radar pt3...
Final Battle pt1....
The Final Battle pt2...
The final Battle pt3...
Happy Ever After

Epilogue...

5.2K 182 138
Par Pmrff_Officialwp

WHEN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?!!! 13?!! WHEN?!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭 TYSM!!!!!

AND JUST BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE SO NICE, HERE'S AN EPILOGUE!!!😭🎁

7 years later~

Jisoo's pov~

"Eomma! Appa won't give me candy!" I crouched down and picked up my 5 year old daughter who was currently crying. "Aww, sorry baby. But you already had some candy this morning. If you eat too much, the scary cafeteria lady won't give you any chikin!" I wiped her tears as i spoke. She giggled at my choice of words.

"Lunch time! Everyone to the table!" Jin called everyone for lunch as he walked to me. "Come here Sooji!" He lifted his arms but Sooji just hid her face in my neck. "No! Appa won't give Sooji candy!!!" Jin sighed. "Come on Sooji, i'll give you chikin instead." Sooji immediately jumped into Jin's arms.

"Honey, can you go get SeokJung and Jinji?" He pecked my lip as he gently fixed Sooji's position. "Of course dear." I turned around and began walking to the children's room. So much has changed since me and Jin got married. Now Chae and Jimin, Jennie and Tae and Lisa and Jungkook are also married.

Twice and Red Velvet also found husbands and got married. They visit us every week with there kids. So far, running the kingdom has been easy for us with our lovers by our side. There has not been anything we couldn't handle so far. Best of all, our house has never felt empty ever since the kids came along.

Me and Jin were blessed with 3 kids. 2 girls, and 1 boy. I was pregnant with SeokJung when the battle happened and gave birth to him a few months later. Jinji and Sooji are twins but Jinji is older by 3 minutes. They take in turn to go get candy from us but Sooji goes to get candy often.

Sooji:

Jinji:

SeokJung:

Meanwhile, Jennie was the next one to get pregnant. Funny how she and Rosé both got pregnant at the same time but she gave birth first. Jennie and Taehyung were blessed with two beautiful babies. One girl and one boy. Ella and Taehyun. Ella is older than Taehyun by a year. She's a great older sister.

Ella:

Taehyun:

Rosé and Jimin are blessed with 2 baby boys, and Rosé is currently pregnant with there only baby girl. Chaemin is older and likes to act as if he's the coolest but he's still extremely short. Jiyoung is younger and loves puppies. They both are really excited for little mini Rosé to be born, there gonna be great big brothers.

Jiyoung:

Chaemin:

Our maknaes on the other hand have 1 child and two adopted ones. Lisa and Jungkook adopted Yeji and Soobin after the battle but now, we all kinda adopted them since Yeji and Soobin call us all mom and dad. They are now 8 and 7 years old. There biological son, Jeongsan and there daughter, Lily are 2 and 3 years old.

Soobin: (i think its him...its hard to tell because of the baby filter)

Yeji:

Jeongsan:

Lily:

Sometimes, Yeji and Soobin like to babysit our kids. There very responsible so we trust them. "Unnie! Wait up!" I turned to see Lisa, Rosé and Jennie running to me. Lisa was helping Rosé to walk since she was pregnant. "Unnie, what are you thinking about?" Jennie asked me as they caught up with me.

"I've just realised how far we've come as a family. From hiding our identities as princesses, to meeting the boys in highschool and finally, getting married and being blessed with kids." We all smiled fondly at the memories we made. "True, we've all had our ups and downs but we made it in the end." Jennie continued.

"And i couldn't possibly wish for anything more. We have eachother, our husbands, our friends, our adoptive parents, our people and now our kids." Lisa added. "And all those bad moments we had just made the bond between us even stronger." I finished off as we continued walking again.

"Unnie stop, i'm gonna cry!" The sensitive Chae was always the one with a weak heart, but with the pregnancy, she's extra sensitive now. "Unnie don't cry!" Lisa immediately hugged Chae who calmed down almost immediately. We reached a large door and opened it to call our kids for lunch.

"Come one babies, its lunch time!" Jennie cooed at them. "Come on! Last one down's a rotten egg!!!" The ever so competitive Taehyun rushed off, followed by Yeji, Soobin, Ella, Jinji, Chaemin and Jiyoung. Lisa went and picked up Lily and I picked up SeokJung. They were too young to walk so we had to carry them.

"Were gonna be first right mommy?" Lily asked Lisa. "Of course baby" Lisa smiled and grabbed onto Chae before we all teleported to the dining room. "Baby!" Jungkook immediately ran to hug Lisa. I must admit, he's the clingiest out of all the boys. Then its Taehyung who will- "Jendeukie!!!"

Yep, see? Told you. He's the second clingiest and will constantly cling to Jennie, but she does the same so i don't mind."Rosie, sit here." Jimin cleared a seat for Rosé and helped her sit down. She gave him a kiss in return. There the sweetest couple here. "Jichu, i'll take SeokJung, you sit down baby."

I handed him our son and went to sit down. Jin came back after giving the food to the kids at the Kid's Table and sat down next to me. I have already put all the dishes on our table and he pecked my lips again as he sat down. "Thanks for getting the kids Soo." He put some chikin on my plate.

"Anytime my worldwide handsome." I giggled as he posed in a goofy manner. We aren't the sweetest or clingiest couple, were the visual couple. Which is why our kids have this amount of visuals as well hehe. "Hey Soo, i was thinking..." I looked at Jin when he spoke up while eating.

"What is it hubby?" His hand slipped into mine as he turned in his seat to look at me. "I was thinking whether we could have another child or no?" He asked me with hope shining in his eyes. "Hmm, of course we can. Hey everyone!" I called everyone's attention to me. Jin looked confused.

"What is is Jisoo Unnie?" Rosé asked curiously. "I'm pregnant again." I smiled as they all began cheering and congratulating me and Jin. Jin was still shocked tho. "Remember last night? Yeah, i think we went a little too far." I whispered into his ear and we burst into laughter. Me mostly because of his contagious wind shield laugh.

"Unnie! That's great news! Because i'm also pregnant!" I was shocked when Lisa spoke up as well with a huge smile on her face. "Really?!" Jungkook sounded very happy and he looked even happier when she nodded. I watched in amusement as Jungkook picked her up and spun her around once before carefully putting her down.

It reminds me of the first time i told Jin i was pregnant, his reaction was the same. I smiled at the memories. But these were memories from before, i knew we were gonna continue making new ones everyday with all the people we love. I am the smartest for a reason, though, sometimes i think its to help my sisters take care of the kids hehe.

"Well, i can't wait to see the newest members of our family, Rosé's included." Jin spoke emotionally but fixed his words to make sure that the pregnant Rosie doesn't get offended because of her over sensitive pregnancy. "Me too hubby. I can't wait to meet him or her, the kids will be so happy!" I smiled at the thought.

I put my hand on my flat tummy, carressing my currently non-existent baby bump. "Mommy is so happy to have you baby. I can't wait to meet you. Me and your daddy will make your life the best we can, like we did with your sisters and brother. Were all waiting for you sweetie." I felt Jin intertwining our hands.

I looked up to see him smiling. "Your really the best mother for our kids." He whispered to me. "And your the best father for them as well." He smiled at my words. "Same way were the best family ever." He looked at the faces of all his brothers and my sisters. This is truly the best family ever and i could never want anything else.

The End~

Yeah, i read your comments and saw that you wanted an epilogue so here it is! Sorry, no book two because this one is already complete and my plot is finished, plus i wanna focus on my other book that i will publish soon, you remember the mafia one right? Yeah. So hope you enjoyed reading my first book ever and thanks again for the ranking!❤❤❤❤😙

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

42.5K 1K 47
A group of 4 girls decided to move into another school. They didnt know the 4 men in their school was into them. The boys played them, Then so, Lisa...
8.4K 479 23
This is my first Horror Book. So I hope you guys enjoy it. Taehyung hasn't seen Jennie in years. One day, he learns that Jennie was killed in the Sol...
9.1K 293 23
this is the story where seven girls thought their bestfriends were dead but later found out they were alive and all of this was a scam Contains loads...
92.5K 3K 44
[●~COMPLETED~●] { FIRST STORY SO ITS CRINGY AND BAD } "Woah.. Unnie whats that?" "A GLOWING STONE?" (They went near it and touched it then it suddenl...