Ronakshi's tales

palakova

title itself says .....the journey of their love after marriage ..the pregnancy phase of her...how they conti... Еще

Ronakshi's Tales
Sweetest challenge
soon to be parents....
first day in new journey
"sona" tho sona ko door ki baath hi....
the first lesson of ronakshi ....
Characters...preface....
Naye SAFAR ki PEHLA pagE
Preeti's time for Ronakshi
Ronakshi's Heart beaT
Rohit's haze
illusion ki parda....
Rohit's BirthDay
ronakshi's new challenge
sona's break...from Kpk
sona's mood swings
A life changing Screening..!
Sona's baby shower
rohit's jealousy
ronakshi's baby kic
ronakshi planning things for babe....!
rohit's nightmare....!
ronakshi's we time...
ronakshi's nesting night....!
baby's arrival....
A new begining...!
home coming...
Part-28
bappa's visarjan.....
a confession....!
Testing Night...!
sunshine ....!
all set...for 3 moon!
3 moon ...!
is rohit really happy..?
back to mumbai....to new lifestyle
first day with ronakshi back to work...!
crawl and troll..!
Part 39
sona trolling the troll...
Is it rohit's surprise or srishti's...!
A happy day before birthday...!
Is she angry..??
Pappa sippy convincing babe sippy...
Family wibes...
A circle....!!!
Part-48
Part 49
Its munnar time...!!!
who is sippy manison power couple...!?
Munnar day -3
Part -53
munnar day-4
last evening at munnar..!
Part-56
who has to convince whom?
Part-58
an unroutine evening with routine break...!
Her birthday !!!
sona's birthday -2
Sona on a mission D
Driving with Dr.surgeon....!!!
Part 64
Part 65
part-66
part-67
Part 68
Untitled Part 69
part-70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Part-76
Part 77
Part 78
Part-79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89

Srishti's first birthday

498 30 19
palakova

Rohit is on call with his junior doc...kabir...for some doubt clarification....rohit in his mind:aaj dikavunga ise ki mi jaag bhi sakta hoo...

kabir: sir.sorry is waqt disturb karne keliye...if u are free only...

Rohit: no..no..im free only...take ur time aaram se baath karenge..in his mind: .ab tumhi hoo meri izzat bacha sakte...aise hi 12 baje tak baath karlo...

Kabir says something and asks sir..what is ur take on this...i mean the most difficult thing to do..!?

Rohit: fully tired day ke baad...agar tum ghar chale tho..waha ur room aith all lights off..comfortable ac temp...bed pe apna pyyar baitkar rahe ho....tab bed tumhe strong magnet ki tarah apne tarah keechtha hina...tab neend control karna ...mark my words.. its  the most complicated thing ....

Kabir: sir..!?

Rohit: realising wat he spoke ..will u repeat ur question plz..once

Trio room

Sona is in deep slumber...as short naps are always intense ones...princess looks at her...and looks for rohit who is not visible...to her..

She makes a puppy face...and tries to wake sona by moving her hands...

Sona could feel her soft hands...in that sleep only...she takes her hands...and cover them with hers ..patting them ...

Suddenly srishti's eyes caught on amruthanjan balm on bed with cap open....the red color balm inside is attracting her like anything...and she excitingly puts her hand in the bottle.⁰..and then moves fingers to sona face...

The balm on sona face..the same red color...which she saw many times sona applying lipstick and all...

Princess seeing this...clapping her hands...smilingly...calls mumma....mumma...this time she takes little more and applies it all over her face...sona feeling some pain and burning sensations..gets up...suddenly...unable to open her eyes bcz of balm on eyes...but smells it..screams...srishti ee balm...wiping of balm....she tries hard to open her eyes...just to witness already happened damage..

Srishti starts crying bcz of burning sensation in fingers....and she started moving her fingers...on to her face..but sona stops her...and quickky starts..wiping..off balm..

Listening this rohit rushes in...seeing her crying..and balm on her fingers...and sona sitting...

Rohit: kya hua...wy she is crying

sona: wo pain balm lagaya..

rohit: wat..tum kya karrahi ho!? Deka nahi...he lifts her up..and rushes to bath room..saying..princess..rina nahi...deko pappa aaya...pappa.wash karega...he cleans her face..fingers..everything with water...gently...

Sona wiping the balm.off..inspite of having so much pain...she comes near to bath room with lot of tears bcz of her pain..and princess cry...says .rohit..muh bhi clean karo...kya pata uske muh me bhi...fingers raka..tho..

Rohit: kya pata matlab...tum kya karrahe ho...

Sona: mi so gayi...

Rohit: wat..ridiculous!!..controlling his anger...After multiple times of washing and cleaning it..finally she stopped crying..and comes out...

Sona by the time..gets soft napkins..and cold moisturizer...and starts applying it..with out even washing her face...

Rohit: kitna negligence hi na..tumhe..duniya bar ko gyan dete ho...control hona hi apne aap par..neend ko bhi control karna hi....ab kya hua sona...!? Heights of negligence...

Sona : wow...sab kuch meri galti hina..tum tum ne kuch nahi kiya..right..!?ee balm yaha kaun lagaya...!?haa wo bhi cap open karke...jitna meri resposnbilty hi utna hi tumhara...rohit..and kaha chal gaya tum..humdono ko chodkar

Rohit: kabir call kiya ..attend karne gaya tha...tumhari tarah soya nahi...

Sona gets up and heads to washroom...with lot of tears...seeing her tears...rohit follows her..the moment she splashes water on her face...the burnning sensation increses more...which made her wince...

Rohit holds her...she retorts...freeing herself...but he holds her little more tighter...and washing it...

Rohit: jyada dard ho raha hi..kya?

Sona: moves her head nodding yes..

Rohit: blowing air from his mouth...just to make her feel nice..

They comes out and sees time which is already 12:10

Sona: ee 12 hogaya...humne wish  bhi nahikiya...iss mess me...u are right i shouldnt have slept..sab spoil hua meri wajah se...and bcz of me princess cried on her brthday ..

Rohit: wiping her tears....kya hoga...sharp 12 pe karna hi..aisa rule kaha hi..ab kearenge aaram se...aao...

Sona gets cake that they baked..Rohit switchess of room lights...and on..decorative lights....

Though srishti dont understand anything...the moment she sees her parents..wearing birthday hats...under the gold shades of decorative lights...she starts clapping..

They make her wore a hat...And sings birthday song...to which she sings the only song she knew...

Sona lifts her..kissing her...says...happy birthday meri bachi...rohit lifting her to his heart happy happy birthday princess...

Ronakshi cuts cake....and princess stares at beautifully decorated cake...and about to put her hands..on it.. 

Sona: no..no..she moves her head opposite and removes her hands..saying..khane cheez  ko waste nahi karna hi....mumma kilaogi tumhe...

She takes fruit topoed on it..and tries to feed her..she doesnt even open her mouth..now..

Rohit takes chocolate cream to his fingers..and keeps it near mouth..she instantly..licks it...smilingly...opens her mouth sighing she wants more...

sona grabs this opprtunity and tries to keep fruit...

She immediately closes her mouth....

Sona: gritting her teeth...ziddi khika...bilkul baap pe gaya..

Rohit applies cake cream on nose of the both....baap nahi..

Seeing them srishti...tries to do same...she dips her finger onto cake..and tries to apply on ronakshi...they both moves back..playfully...she tries to get up..and catch them...finally giving up...sits silently...

Ronakshi smilingly..comes near to her...bending to her height..allows to apply...but she doesnt...and starts eating the cream...and suddenly applies the remaining on them..and smiles...

Rohit: kitna drama karrahi hi...

Sona: haa..bahut nautanki bhi...birthday ke din pe hi roliya...aur rulaya...

rohit: haa..ab saal bhar kya kya karwati hi humse...he suddenly bends and takes out knife on table...which srishti is moving to take it...

Rohit: baal baal bach gaye...bahut alert rehna hi ise...

The trio clicks pictures ..chuckles for sometime and sleeps on the bed..with srishti between them...

Morning: 

Sun peeps off into room...but the trio are sleeping happily...not general mrng scene of ronakshi cuddling but both their hands on their little princess...

Srishti gets up...and sits on bed...looking at both of them sleeping...

She moves her hands...onthem and starts singing the only song she knew...her moving hands are just like patting them to sleep....

Sippy family comes to their room to wish princess....sees them...sleeping and srishti patting them... everyone smiles and  leaves from there giving them.their space...

Rohit: turning towards her princess...lifts her to his chest..and moves closer to sona..

Srishti: pappaa.....mumma...

Sona: cuping her cheeks..mumma yahi hi...Sona places her head on rohits shoulder...and hugs both of them...and sleeps for some time...

Break fast table:

The trio comes down...and everyone wishes her singing birthday song...

Badimaa: happy birthday..srishti.. god bless u dear...

Everyone says the same by wishing her...

Ajith: arey sippy house me 4 generation bhi aaya..lekin wahi purani wishes...kuch naya bless karo na..

Veena: jab tumhara turn aayega na tab jitna creativity se karna hi karo....hum bhi dekenge...

Ajith : lifts srishti...kissing her...srishti;jise mumma pappa ko pat karke sulaya..na..mujhe bhi aise hi sulalo....meri bachi....sada apne chachu,mom dad ko aise hi kiya karo.. and sone ke oehle ..apna bedroom ka kamra band karke hi solo always...else it will be like this...he shows the pic...he took..srushti patting both of them..

Everyone laughs except 2....rohit runs towards him..to hit ajith...

Rohit: ee kya hobraha hi..privacy naam ki koi cheez nahi hi .is ghar me...chor! Humare kamre me ghus kar...ee  sab..deka..tum...

Ajith: arey no bhai...u didnt close door...looking at srishti jaldi jaldi bade hojao...boxing seekhlo..aur apni pappa ko meri taraf se pitana...

Rohit: iskeliye bade hine ki kya jarrorat hi..ab bhi roj maar rahi hi...

Nishi: deko vèena babhi kaun keh raha hi...ee bachpan me kitna nautankintha...babhi aapko yaad hi rohit ne ek baar..pappa sote waqt oil bottle spill kardiya..pura ka pura bottle...

Veena: haa..nishi...omg..kitna active aur mischevious tha...wo..and ziddi tho certification hi...uska..u dont know sona..the rohit u are seeing now is totally different then...

Sona: i can imagine mamma ..wise dek rahi hoona srishti ko...wahi ziddi akdu..

Rohit: nahi..wo akdu nahi....bachpan ka josh hi..ee  sab..

Puja: part keliye sab set hi...just ek baar cross check karna hi sab...babhi.....

Sona: hoo..ab hum goregaun ja rahe hi..aane ke baad dekunga...

Puja: babhi..they are only coming na..

Rohit: haa.but is special day...sona ke ghar me bhi bitana hina...mumma ko bhi acha feel hoga na mom....just an hour..we will be back..

Rastogi house:

Pulki opens door...suman with loud voice...pulki use andar mat aane do....she came...and pulls pulki aside strongly....gives aarathi and welcomes them..inside...

Rohit laughs seeing pulki...and says to sona: waah kise phenk diya mumma ne pulki ko..curry me curry leaf ki tarah...

Suman lifts srishti up...and wishes her haappy birthday meri bachi....kitna pyaara hi..

Rohit: sirf wishes mumma..gift kaha hi ..!?

Sona: kis kushi me tumhe gift?

Suman: gift bhi ready hi...she goes and comes with kheer...arey sona...ek saal hua na rohit pappa banke...gift tho banta hina uske..

Suman ,rohit hifis...

Sona: mumma..mere liya ?

Suman: kheer hina...

sona: matlab mereliye kuch nahi kiya..sirf apne damad keliye...mujhe bhi ek saal hua...

Pulki: di..aap chodo ee sab..aao hum music set karenge shaam keliye...

Rohit takes bowl...and tries to make srishti taste it...

Seeing princess smiling..mumma aapka kheer ka full marks...princess ko bahut acha laga...

Suman: tumhari princess hina...

Rohit: i love u mumma...itni kushbu me aapko kahi jalne ki smell nahi aaraha hi kya.?

Suman plays with srishti for sometime and says sona..ee bilkul tumhari tarah hi...kuch bhi pakado...muh pe daalna hi hoga...bachpan me tum bhi aise hi karte the...

Rohit: seriously...

Suman: haa rohit..ee bachpan kuch bhi touch karo...use muh pe lagane tak..baithi hi nahi....naahne ke waqt tho pucho mat..sabun muh le lagakar..mujhe kitna pareshaan karte the..

Rohit looking at sona: genes mumma..dna kaha jaati...

Sona: mumma aap meri maa ho yaa enemy...kise kise baat batarahe ho..ise...aap subah se ise hi karrahe ho...aap mujse lyaar hi nahi karte...she makes pout and sits...

Suman: arey meri bachi ...rohit hina...she comes and sits beside sona...again pushing pulki aside....

Rohit: double shot...iskeliye....and says mumma batado...aap

 Suman: Aur ek baar usne sabun kha bhi liya...tab uska pappa ki tension ko aaj bhi mi bhul nahi sakti..ee khaliya aur wo muj par chillya...itna tension the use..sona ko lekar...stops seeiing sona in tears...realising wat she spoke...

Suman: mi chai lekar aati hoo..abhi...aap baito yahi pe...

Rohit: mumma ill do it..aap baito uske saath...

He prepares 5 cups of tea..gives to muniya one..and pulki,suman..and sona...

Rohit: kise laga chai...? Muniya..kise tha...

Muniya: bahut acha bhayya...

Rohit: ee lo muniya bhi dediya cerificate..ab part time business start karsakta hoo...teastall..wo bhi...sona ki set ke saamne..."parvati tea stall..only for parvathi fans..."

Everyone smiles at him...excpet one...srishti...She makes puppy face...and cries...seeing rohit drinking with out giving her...

Sona moves to her...places her finger in tea and made her taste it...and then drinks the rest...

They talks for sometime and then ronakshi moves to sona room...rohit bends and took the sona's memory box out...and opens it...where her father photo is attached on top...

Sona looks confusingly...

Rohit asks to come there...along with srishti...

He takes srishti to his hands and shows the photo and says princess ee nana hi....and looks at him: aapka navasi..ki first birthday hi aaj pappa...aapka blessings chahiye...mine aapko nahi mila personally lekin sona ki baatho me aapko deka mine..jise hi aapne apne beti ko itna acha parivarish diya...kam samay me hi sahi...bless us hum dono bhi srishti ko aisa hi parvarish denge...

Sona smiles looking at rohit.....and after some time they both leaves for sippy manison

Evening:

Ronakshi makes her bath..together...and rohit gets the dress brought by tanya and co...and sona wears it to her...its a pink gown with frills and just like princess dress...

Sona puts hairband,and  about to apply powder..srishti retorts...

Sona: arey...pwder hi hi....

Srishti moves away from her.....towards  rohit..

Sona: rohit...pakdo use...pakdo...kitne drama karte hi...deko..powder se kya hoga..

Rohit: exactly...powder se kya hoga...chodo na...he chuckles with her...and asks sona to get ready and come...

Sona gets ready in sea blue color saree with platinum earrings and bracelet...

Rohit applies kala thika to both lovlies of his life...and the trio gets down...

The whole sippy manison is nicely decorated with cartoon characters..and princess photos...and unicorn images..and lots of flowers....

And every one attending is given hat to wear...

Seeeing the trio...esp srishti she is just like princess smiling to her heart...everyone claps for her...

Ronakshi gives srishti to puja ..and goes to attend the guests...they hears voice from back..sonakshi didi,dr rohit...mi aagaye...

Sona smilingly turns and open her hands for hug..saying preethi kise ho?....she runs and hugs her...saying mi thik ho....

Rohit: mi bhi hoo yaha...

Preeti hugging him...mune dekha dr rohit..kise ho aap,

Rohit: im absolutely fine...looking at her parents..thank u somuch for coming...plzz aayiye...

Preeti: meri choti dost kaha hi..

Sona: wo andar hi...aao...mi leke chalti hoo...

Preethi: kitna bada ghar hi aapka...bahut beautiful hi..sonakshi didi...and decoration bhi...ee hats are so cute....

Sona:aww...tq preethi....

Ronakshi takes preethi family to unicorn area....

Preethi: dr.rohit aapko pata hi mi football khel rahi hoo frnds ke saath..aur swimming bhi...

Rohit: woww...thats great...

Preethi : ee unicorn bahut beautiful hi...aapki tarah...

Sulochana comes there: arey is ghar ki poti ka brthday itne simple se karrahe hi...aur ee bhi itna plain saree pehanaya...kya hogaya is ghar me...? Lagta hi kisiko kushi nahi hi...

Ronakshi looks at her..but cannot react bcz of preethi ...they smiles..and thinks to move away from there...says preethi chale...

Preethi stops them...says aunty aap aise kyo bol rahe ho...kushi cheezo me nahi hote..logo ki dil me hota hi...and wise bhi sonakshi didi dr rohit..dono bahut beautiful hi...in and out...mi aapse katti hoo..meri best frnd se aise baath karne keliye...

Preethis mom: preethi stop..

Rohit: preethi jisko dil hota hi..use bolna chahiye..unnecessary kyo energy waste karrahe ho..aao srishti se milo..

Puja comes there with srishti....preetis parents wish her...and preethi cups her..and gives her a doll saying..ee mera favorite doll hi...aaj se tum bhi meri sabse badi fav.ho dost...dost hina tum...srishti holds preethi's  hands...and doll too and smiles...

Sona: arey waah ee itne kam samay me dost bhi bangayi tumse...woow preethi...thank u for doll...

Preethi smiles and plays with srishti for some time...while ronakshi goes to attend everyone...

They all play antakshari,pin the tail...and some games with kids who came there..leading by younger sippys and rastogis...and akash comes with a cake...saying...common everyone time for cake cut...

Everyone sings...happy birthday song..and rohit removes candle from cake..saying i dont want to lit off anything....which is bad sign..and  ronakshi makes her cut cake...and they both feeds her just cream...

All the young sippys and rastogis came with a big teddy bear....and gives to srishti...which is bigger than her..and everyone gets involved in hugging each other..and leaves after dining...

After all guest left...ajith asks everyone to wait at living room....and plays a video complialtion right from how rohit tensed during her birth..and then first time lifting her...the trio photo in hospital...then bathing her...feeding her...her first crawl..her first eating....her first sitting...playing with ajith,tanya,puja,pari....sona teaching her to say pappa...and rohit teaching mumma and srishti saying mumma..pappa....then atlast the photo she is patting both of them....

Everyone are smiling looking at this...except two who are happily crying....rohit comes and hugs ajith...with tears...and smiles...

They spent some time just chitchating each other..and leaves to their rooms...

Sona makes Srishti lie on bed.. who already slept..and goes to change to night wear...comes back and sees rohit sitting near srishti legs...

Rohit: ek saal me kitna tamasha drama kiya...

Sona: abhi kya hogaya...bahut saare gymnastic feets baaki hi...aage dekne kaa...tayar hojao...hubby...

Rohit: haa...haa..join karronga abhi...

sona: kaha?

rohit: gymnastic class

sona: very funny...

rohit: no...funny only serious...hey bhagwaan bachalo mujhe do do drama queen se...

Sona in low voice: yeh hum dono ne pray karna chahiye..matarani mujhe aur srishti ko sambalo....is ek bade dr.drama king se ..!

Rohit: suna mine...

Sona: sunene keliye hi kaha....!

Before rohit reacts sona: ab chale sone ka...yaa ee isko bhi coaching class joinkarna hoga kya!?

Rohit : signs no...and they both comes to sleep..with their life srishti in between them....

.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Second Chance Maddy

Любовные романы

14.4K 1K 30
Love story of two people who got married and gradually fall in love.... This story is all about falling in love with the most unexpected person at t...
63.5K 3.7K 53
this story after hm marriage story enjoy 😊
6.5K 663 14
Journey from friend to couple.. Let's see..
949K 35.3K 43
Journey of Arnav and khushi towards love after marriage.