Family wibes...

Sona enters the room saying surprise.....sees rohit with out even removing his coat lying on bed with srishti on his chest....

Sona coming near to bed..keeping try on table says " ee bahut galat hi....mujhe chodke kya kya baaath karrahe ho?? rohit..tum bhi...ee galat hina...hum dono ne socha zoo ki baath hum dono milke batayennge...

Seeing rohit not responding...sona keeping a hand on his shoulder.. asks rohit quietly ..are u okay??

Sighining yeah...he lòoks at her and says" i ..i have to go to hyderabad...ek case keliye...kaafi complicated and timetaking one.." 

rohit: agar sab kuch acha hua tho parso tak aajoonga...

Before she says anything...rohit: im sorry...humara zoo trip is tarah disturb hona...im really sorry...

Sona: shh....its ok...zoo hi hina..next week jayenge...zoo can wait for us...wise kab nikal rahe ho..

Rohit: raat 11  baje flight hi....

Sona: tho ee baat hi tumhara jaldi ghar aane ka...

rohit: i know its just 2 days not that long..but its going to feel like it when im away from both of u...

Sona: pressing a kiss on his cheek....but we cant keep u to ourselves forever right...

Rohit: if u want u could actually...

sona: ab bahut hogaye baathe packing karna hina...chalo pack karenge...she stops looking at tray ...she takes it and comes to them..

Srishti seeing them...claps..mummaa....lifing herself from bed..she moves towards sona...to take them...

Rohit: itne mehnat ab kyo liya??

Sona: mehnat kya hi ...socha tha hum 3 is waqt ghar pe rehna very rare na....is shaam thoda special feel karna banta hina....kair sab chodo...chalo suitcase utarlo..mi help kardoongi pack karne me...

Rohit pulls her to bed...hugging her from back....raaat 11 baje nikalne wala hoo..abi nahi...

He slides tray..keeps it in middle of them and sees srishti...pluffing samosa...trying hard to eat it...

Rohit: takes a small bit of it..and feeds srishti...she smiles...happily pointing  her fingers..she needs more 

Sona: rohit..tum khao..ise mi kialoonaga...

Rohit takes up samosa...like child younger to srishti...he eats...making all kinds of salivating sounds...

Rohit: woww....sona....yummy...and spicy too...diet chodke khalo na..tum bhi...

Sona nods a big no...

Srishti looking at rohit eating...she got attracted and now starts picking samosa...to eat just like rohit...

She takes it...and tries to keep in mouth...the outer coating of samosa...gets attached to her mouth..fully...and inside stuff came out and fell on her dress...

Sona: arey...aisa nahi...she moves to her..but srishti rejects sona help..and starts eating herself....

The sounds they both are making while eating...and their antics...all are tempting sona..to eat..she takes one and join their club...of eating...

rohit: u know...college ke days me hum har shaam canteen ke bahar aise hi karte the..samsoa..hari mirch..and chai...in 3 ka combo mast hi..biting a fried chilli and sipping coffee..waah kya din hi wo...

Sona: acha...she opens her mouth...rohit feeds her a bit of samosa along with green chilli saying kisa tha...

sona: aww...dr surgeon...