Sonic the Hedgehog BOOM and A...

By EricRolando8

Dr. Eggman and dr. Robotnik join forces to destroy both sonics So Boom Sonic and Aosth Sonic they have work t... More

Sonic Boom and Aosth Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 11

16 0 0
By EricRolando8

Dr. Eggman lair
Dr. Eggman:how are we gonna capture both sonics if we fail
Dr. Robotnik:don,t worry we have your metal Sonic and pseudo-Sonic, we put a crystal to metal and pseudo to captures both hedgehogs.

Meanwhile
Boom Sonic and His team with Aosth(Sonic and Tails) are finding the Next crystal.

Aosth(Sonic):how are we gonna be to find the Next crystal.
Boom(Sonic):we o I don,t think so buddy, you and your Tails are gonna live when we finding the crystals and live my girlfriend alone.
Aosth(Sonic):WHAT is the problem.
Boom(Sonic):you came here to cause me all trouble your no hero, you are just flirtting with my Amy of my dimension.
Boom(Tails):why you just calm Down both of you.
Aosth(Tails):he is right, fighting with Amy is not are gonna be the winner for her.
Knuckles:you know Tails i think you are going to like him. Because you are small.
Amy:WHAT is the problem with both sonics.
Boom(Tails):they are fighting for you because the Sonic of dimension is flirtting with you, and Sonic Doesn,t like.

When both Sonics fight each other they capture Aosth Tails
Aosth(Tails):Sonic help me

It was pseudo-Sonic and he capture Tails

WHAT is gonna both sonics gonna do

To be continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 339 27
ရေးသားထားသောအကြောင်းအရာများသည် စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်၍အချက်အလက် အမှားများပါခဲ့လျှင်ကြိုတင်၍တောင်းပန်ပါသည်။ Mafia type Action-Romance-Science #Ongoin...
88.6K 8.7K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
135K 3.8K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
Thunder By Kylee

Science Fiction

151K 8.9K 34
Kyleigh Everson's life is changed completely when she wakes up in the hospital and discovers that she was struck by lightning and her only scar is an...