His Red Ridding Hood- Jared C...

By foreverandalways712

This story is complete ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropri... More

Cast New Moon
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8🔞
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14🔞
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19🔞
Chapter 20
Chapter 21🔞
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Cast: Eclipse
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29🔞
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36🔞
Chapter 37🔞
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47🔞
Chapter 48🔞
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Cast: Breaking dawn
Chapter 51
Chapter 52🔞
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55🔞
Chapter 56🔞
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66🎂🔞
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70🔞
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Thank you!
Plagiarism
📜Author's Note📜
Plagiarism Again! 9-7-22

Chapter 10

28.9K 498 109
By foreverandalways712

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

This day has been crazy. Paul keeps asking how I can have a vision when I am a wake when I have only ever dreamed about them. Paul keeps looking at Jared like he knows something, but Sam says it first.

"So, something happened between the two of you... Because from what the elders say, the stronger your imprint bond becomes the stronger she will become. So, what happened?" Sam says/asks looking from me to Jared.

"That is private info!" I say with a squeak. Paul looks at me with raised eyebrows. He looks at Jared then back to me. Jared's head is down and he is rubbing the back of his neck. I knew he felt guilty. But it was our lives and our relationship. My brother couldn't stop us from doing what we wanted to do.

"OH! I'm going to kill you!" Paul screams as he stands up. He takes one step toward Jared and before I could stand in front of him. Jared stands up and moves me behind him. Sam and Embry look at us confused. Until Embry started laughing.

"OH! Shit... Jared took Davina's V-card." Embry laughs out. Paul and Jared both growl at him.

"You slept with my sister... You fucking dick!" Paul yells at him, stepping closer.

"At least I won't treat her like a one nighter... Like you treat all the girls you have been with." Jared shots back. Paul throws a punch hitting Jared in the jaw. Making us both fall backwards.

"PAUL!" I scream. Sam grabs me and moves me to the kitchen. I didn't even see Jared hit Paul but when I turned around Paul was on the floor. Sam moves to break up the fight.

"ENOUGH!" Sam yells, pulling them away from each other. Sam stands in between them as they stand up.

"My baby sister..." Paul says looking hurt at Jared.

"She's my imprint and girlfriend... Paul" Jared says, throwing his hand up in the air.

I can't believe what I was hearing. My baby sister and best friend had sex with each other. I mean I knew it would happen I just hoped they would wait a while. At least until she was 18, not when she was 16 and he was 19. "You said you wouldn't rush anything with her!" I yell out at Jared.

"Paul... He didn't!" My baby sister says from the kitchen. I turn to look at her, she has a sad look on her face. "Jared would never do anything that I didn't want to do!" She says and then it hits me. She wanted to do it... She wanted to have sex with Jared. I think I am going to be sick.

"At least tell me you used protection?" I ask, looking between Davina to Jared.

"The first time... Yes!" Jared says looking down at the ground. I look at him with suspicion.

"The first time?" I question him, and again it hits me they had sex more then once. "Yeah! I'm going to kill you!" I say walking over to Jared. Sam steps between us again.

"Paul!" Sam says putting a hand on my chest to stop me. I stormed outside... I need a minute.

I watch Paul walk outside as Davina walks over to me. I pull her in my arms and kiss her head. After about 30 minutes I walk outside and sit next to Paul. "Look I know that you are pissed at me and I get that really I do. And I don't blame you. But you need to know that I love Davina and that I will never hurt her. I would rather rip out my own heart than hurt her." I say looking out into the woods.

"I know Jar! It's just hard for me... I mean she is my baby sister. She is the sweet and innocent one. You know?" Paul says looking down at the ground.

"I know man... She is still the same sweet and innocent girl. I mean look at what she has been through. She is stronger than we think she is." I say patting him on the back before I stand up.

"Just make sure you wrap your shit. I don't need to become an uncle at 19 and she sure as hell doesn't need to be a mom at 16." Paul says with a growl. I nod my head at him. "And please for the love of god... Don't do it while I'm at home." He says, shaking his head.

"Don't worry man... I wouldn't do that to you!" I say walking back into the house and to Davina. I move her and take her spot on the couch. She huffs at me as I pull her to my lap.

"You need to go get ready for our date!" I whisper into her ear. She giggles at me as she gets up and says her goodbye. Paul walks out with her. I know they need time to talk so I will hang out here for a bit and then head to the house. After about an hour I walk into the house to hear Davina singing and I don't see Paul. I walk into our room and see Davina curling her hair wearing just her bra and panties. Making me groan.

"Please tell me that, that is not your outfit?" I question my girlfriend. I hear her giggle.

"For now, it is..." She says looking at me with a sext smirk. I walk over to her and kiss her shoulder as I move one of her straps down. I hear her sigh as I continue to kiss her body. "Jared, if you continue, we are not going to be leaving the house anytime soon." She says with a moan. I stop and step away from her. I hear her whimper.

"Sorry babe... But we are going out tonight... We'll just pick this back up when we get home. I quickly walk out of the room to hear her say that I suck. I couldn't help but laugh at her.

Me and Jared are outside the movies waiting to pay when I see Bella getting tickets. I roll my eyes at her. I hear her say "Face Punch". Thank god we won't be in the same movie. Jared picked a scary movie for us. I look up at Jared as he is looking to our left. I look over that way and see Jacob glaring at us.

"Hey! Stop, look at me..." I say grabbing his chin and making him look at me. I kiss his lips and smile at him. He kisses me again and smiles. Pulling me closer to him. "So why a scary movie?" I asked, looking up at Jared.

"So, you can sit in my lap when you get scared and so tonight when we go to bed together you will cuddle just a little closer to me." Jared as Jacob walks past us.

"You said that on purpose, didn't you?" I ask with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"NO! But it was perfect timing. He needs to know that you are all mine and only mine." Jared says kissing me all over my face and neck.

"Whatever... Lover boy get the tickets so we can get snacks." I say pushing him forward with a smile, he smiles back at me. I went and waited in line at the snack bar while Jared got us tickets for the movie. I didn't notice Jacob and Bella walk up behind me.

"Hey babe?" Jared says coming up behind me. "What do you want to get?" He asks, looking at the candy.

"Pretzels and cheese and popcorn of course." I say looking over the candy as Jared laughs.

"OK! Do you want any candy?" He asks as I shake my head at him. "You'll just eat some of mine... Right." He asks as I nod my head, Jared pulls me into a kiss. Jacob coughs behind us. Jared glares at him. "If you don't like it... guess you shouldn't have broken her heart. And all for her!" Jared says gesturing to Bella. We get our snacks and head to our movie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 39.9K 50
Taylor Lahote is the twin sister of Paul Lahote, she is the first girl to ever join the pack and much like her brother dislikes the idea of imprintin...
339K 6.1K 40
Jessica Lahote is moving back with her twin brother Paul Lahote. After she phases and goes back to school after she can control herself. When she see...
52.6K 1.1K 35
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...
264K 6.7K 38
in which tragic stories of bad luck, broken relationships, and supernatural destinies transpire. Kat Cameron is reckless. Paul Lahote is a hothead...