Recovery- After Mockingjay Ev...

By skyes_curse

Katniss and Peeta Mellark have officially survived the 74th, 75th, and the 76th Hunger Games. All those Victo... More

Night terrors.
Aftermath
Mockingjays and The Woods
Family???
Mom...
Pregnant
Baby
No Sleeping In
Halloween's Girl on Fire
Big Bwother!
NOTICE

Kicking

78 3 0
By skyes_curse

Peeta, Sam, and I are curled up on the couch, watching TV. I feel a sharp pain in my stomach, but I don't wanna puke... "the baby's kicking, Katniss," Peeta says with a smile. Sam puts his small hands on my stomach, which has our 6 month old daughter, and he giggles as she kicks. "Hey, ickle sissy," Sam says, and Peeta's face is red from holding in laughter. "What are you and Daddy gonna name her, Mommy?" Sam asks, and I smile. Three months ago (A/N: last chapter) we decide on a female and male name. "Her name is gonna be Rose Rue Mellark, Sammy," I reply. "Like the flowers?" We both smile. "Exactly," Peeta replies, and I chuckle.

Rose keeps kicking. I can't sleep, and Peeta can probably feel her, because he is spooning me. "Geez, she doesn't like to be patient." Peeta jokes, and I give a non-hearty chuckle. I feel my eyes droop, and before I fall into a deep sleep I hear Peeta. "I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
594K 13.3K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
880K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...