"ššžš«šŸšžšœš­" | š™Šš™žš™ š™–š™¬...

By uvusthetic

[š‚šŽšŒšš‹š„š“š„šƒ] āš™’š™š™® š™™š™¤ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™”š™žš™ š™š š™¢š™š? āž āš˜½š™šš™˜š™–š™Ŗļæ½... More

Interesting...
Wanna be our friend?
"I'll protect you"
Petty threat
"It was that simple?!"
"Tell me about yourself"
"Will you..."
Forgiveness
The date
The event that sparked the end.
Comfort
~ š€š®š­š”šØš«'š¬ š§šØš­šž ~
Practice, practice and more practice...
"Fine..."
"I miss him/her..."
~ š‚š”ššš«šššœš­šžš« šš«šØšŸš¢š„šžš¬ ~
Iwaizumi's plan
Girls day out
The time has come...
"Oh come on, Iwa-Chan~"
Mission accomplished
~ š€š®š­š”šØš«'š¬ š§šØš­šž ~
"I was not expecting that"
~ The start to a new beginning ~
~ š…š®š­š®š«šž š›šØšØš¤š¬ ~
~ š…š®š­š®š«šž ššØšØš¤š¬ šššš«š­ šŸ ~
šŸŽ„ ~ š‚š”š«š¢š¬š­š¦ššš¬ š¬š©šžšœš¢ššš„ ~ šŸŽ„

"Why didn't you tell us?"

2.8K 89 38
By uvusthetic

~ "𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵" ~
~ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦 ~

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

~ Two weeks later, Friday, 12:45pm ~
~ Y/n's P.O.V ~

It's been a couple weeks since I received the first note and... I've gotten more...
They are progressively getting worse and worse, every note is more hurtful than the other. They now range from petty threats to picking at my facial features and my personality, constantly trying to bring me down and insult me in any way shape or form...
Normally I would just brush it off but due to this becoming a repetitive thing...
I'm starting to believe some of the things they're telling me...

"Y/n are you okay?" I snap back to reality as I hear Iwaizumi call my name, it's currently lunch time and I decided that I'm not going to stop sitting with my friends just because of some silly little notes. However, I decided to start sitting next to Iwaizumi more instead of in between the two boys.

"Y-yeah sorry I've just got a lot in my mind lately" I rub the back of my neck and I shake my other hand about to let them know that I'm fine.

"You can tell us anything Y/n-chan, you do know that don't you?" Oikawa tilts his head to the side innocently as he shows concern towards me.

"Yeah I do, don't worry I'm A-okay!" I lift my hands up and give the two tall boys peace signs in an attempt to get them to change the subject.

They both look at me with slight worry as I never normally act like this but they just assumed that I was having a bit of an off day.

We all sit there I silence as we finish our lunch and the silence soon becomes overbearing and I decide to break the ice.

"So~" I sway from side to side as I wait for the boys to give me their attention.

"Wanna sleep over mine this weekend?" I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear as I maintain eye contact with the Oikawa and Iwaizumi who were now taken back, that was too forward wasn't it?

"If your parents are okay with it then I don't mind" Iwaizumi smiles lightly and nods towards Oikawa signalling for him to respond.

"Same here, I've got no problem with it!" The happier male sings and he lifts a leg up allowing him to rest his chin on top of it.

"Great! I'll come get you guys after practice!" I jump up from my seat and quickly head to class without waving goodbye to them, I just took a big risk by asking them to stay over for the night so I have to be careful with my movements.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I finally reach my classroom with a loud sigh as I chuck my bag on the floor and I sit down. Roughly, I place my arms on the desk and I force my head into them but as soon as I do this I notice a note hanging out of the drawer in my desk. No...They don't know do they?
How could they it happened recently?! Calm down Y/n...Breathe...

I grab the note and I read it to myself in my head.

"We warned you sweetie! Watch your back~"

Watch my back?
I look to the sides of me and behind me in order to check if anyone was watching me but I didn't see anyone...
Am I in danger?
No I can't be...
Stop it Y/n! You're fine! You'll be fine just very today finished and then go home to change.

The teacher walks into the class as the last few students enter and we begin our final lesson of the day.

~ Oikawa's P.O.V ~

Me and Iwaizumi have become very concerned about Y/n lately as she isn't behaving like herself...

"You've noticed it too huh?" Iwaizumi doesn't take his eyes off of where Y/n entered the school building.

"There must be something going on..." I cup my chin and try my best to think about what could be causing problems for Y/n.

"I agree, we'll have to find out tonight..." I nod at my friend as he gets up and signals for me to follow him to our final class, I hum as a response and follow behind him.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
~ Time-skip, Y/n's house, 5:30pm ~
~ Y/n's P.O.V ~

I finish sorting out my (H/L) (H/C) hair as I walk in front of the mirror to double check my outfit, I decided to wear a plain white top that hugged my figure and made me feel extremely confident, and some denim shorts "okay, I'm ready!" I place my hands on my hips and strut my way downstairs. I put on some trainers and sling a small rucksack over my shoulder that contained my keys, money and some extra little bits like lip balm.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
~ Time-skip, at school, 5:45pm ~

I make my way through the school gates and I then navigate myself to the boys gym but as I get closer to the location of my two good friends I'm suddenly pushed, causing me to fall and scrape my face slightly on the concrete.

"I thought we told you to watch yourself?" I hear an unfamiliar female voice behind me that was followed by three laughs, all of different tones, pitches and volumes. I lift myself up and sit on the ground facing the three girls who used my seating position to tower over me.

"Aw~ has "little miss perfect" got nothing to say?~" one of them cooed at me as she lowered herself to be eye level with me.

"What did I ever do to cause your hatred towards me?" I question with anger, I try to stand up and wipe the spots of blood on my forehead. However, I can't stand properly because I somehow managed to sprain my ankle when I fell.

"You're taking Oikawa-Senpai away from us!" The one of the left whines like a little girl.

I chuckle at her response, "are guys and girls not allowed to be friends or something?" I continue to laugh as their faces flush red with anger.

~ Oikawa's P.O.V ~

Me and Iwaizumi were putting the ball bin back in the storage room when we heard a thump from the other side of the wall, we both share confused faces and we shoot each other a glance and we make our way outside.

I then suddenly bump into Iwaizumi's back and he quickly turns his head to shush me in order to hear the voices coming from around the corner clearly.

"What's so funny?" I hear a girl yell.

"N-nothing sorry..." Another girl then speaks and this time her voice seems very familiar to me.

Is that Y/n?

I peer around Iwaizumi's shoulder to see Y/n pinned to the wall by a girl who has a hold of her shirt collar, two girls stand behind her giggling at Y/n's misery.

"I'll warn you one more time to watch yourself, I'll let everybody know about your little secret otherwise~" I hear the main girl tease Y/n in a very condescending tone.

"H-how do you-" Y/n was cut off by the girl cackling as she lets go of her collar.

The girl then taps the side of her nose, "that's for me to know and for you to find out...now...keep your distance from Oikawa and we won't tell people how "perfect" you really are~" the girl arrogantly teased Y/n once more and she then left with her friends causing Y/n to fall to the floor as she catches her breath.

Iwaizumi turns around to face me, "that's why she's been acting weird...". I nod and begin to walk around the corner.

~Y/n's P.O.V ~

"What're you doing on the floor Y/n-Chan?~" I hear a familiar singing voice and I whip my head to see Oikawa kneeling beside me with Iwaizumi standing behind him.

I can't tell them what happened...

"O-oh I uhm... I tripped up on my way here and I kinda twisted my ankle a little bit!" I rub the back of my neck and smile awkwardly at the two concerned figures.

~ Oikawa's P.O.V ~

"How about I-" just as I go to offer for me to carry her Iwaizumi places his hand on my shoulder and shakes his head at me.

What's he-
Oh right, those girls are threatening her because she's around me...

"Hop on my back Y/n" Iwaizumi kneels in front of her and waves her on to his back, she reluctantly climbs on and we begin to make our way to her home.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
~ Time-skip, at Y/n's house, 6:45pm ~
~Y/n's P.O.V ~

Iwaizumi places me down on my feet gently outside of my house, allowing me to unlock my door and I then hop into my house and chuck my bag and shoes by the large oak door.

"You two can make yourself at home in the living room, I'll go grab some blankets and pillows!" I point in the direction of the living room and I begin to slowly make my way up the stairs, slightly wincing in pain with every step I take.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"And~ done!" I bounce on my feet lightly as I finished putting up the final string of fairy lights, once done I wander over to the sofa where Oikawa and Iwaizumi were sitting and I sit in the middle of them both. I sink into the sofa but I instantly jolt back up when I hear Iwaizumi speak up.

"Why didn't you tell us about those girls Y/n?" He says with a stern tone and I look at his glaring eyes, they could burn straight through my soul if possible I shiver and turn my head to face Oikawa only to see that he has the exact same expression as his best friend.

"W-what do you mean? Nothing is happening!" I try to brush them off but my attempt failed miserably.

"Don't lie Y/n!" I snap my head towards Oikawa as he yells my first name, just my first name...

"I know you're suffering because of our friendship and I'm so sorry for what has been happening to you!" He gently holds one of my shoulders as I see tears forming in the corners of his glistening chocolate eyes, why is he crying?

"It's not you're fault Oikawa it's just girls being jealous thats all! I'm perfectly fine!" I flick his forehead but not enough to hurt him.

"You're perfectly fine with the notes that are body shaming you and are actually quite threatening?" I look down at my lap at Iwaizumi makes a very relevant point.

"N-no..", I give up... I can't hold my tears back anymore... I can knock down my walls in front of these two, because I know that I can trust them...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
~ Time-skip, 9:15pm~
~ Oikawa's P.O.V ~

After a few hours of Y/n telling us about everything that had been happening to her over the past few weeks and her crying her beautiful (E/C) eyes out she drifted off to sleep against my shoulder, I knew she needed comfort so I didn't care nor move her.

I wouldn't of moved her if she wasn't in this situation anyway...

"You need to speak with those girls and you need to get them to back off" Iwaizumi yawns as he begins to scold me.

"I know..." I tuck a strand of hair behind Y/n's ear and I move myself to the side so that I am completely on the sofa and I wrap my arms around Y/n's waist, pulling her closer to my chest. She's so fragile it's adorable...

"No excuses Crappykawa! You need to be honest with them and you must be stern if you want them to leave her alone..." he slightly raises his voice only for him to place a finger to his lips in order to shush him.

"I know Iwa-Chan! I will! I-I... I don't want her to suffer anymore..." I look down at her resting body and I watch her breathe in and out slowly, feeling her heart beat against my chest. She's so beautiful...
I could stare at her for hours...
The way her lips are slightly parted as she gently breathes in and out and how her (H/L) (H/C) hair rests against her head perfectly...
She may not be perfect in her eyes but to me...
She's so much more to me then just the "perfect" girl that everyone sees and just shrugs off...

"Good, night..." my spikey haired friend sighs as he adjusts his pillow and falls asleep in an instant. How in the world?! Actually never mind he does a lot of work so that justifies his ability to fall asleep that quickly.

"Night..." I sigh and look back down at the stunning beauty that sleeps peacefully in my arms, she's so warm and cuddly... I could hold her forever...

"Goodnight Y/n" I kiss her forehead and I lie back, still hugging her. As soon as I adjust my position so that I am comfortable she places her hands on my chest and snuggles into me.
I look down in panic as I feel my heart rate increase drastically, what're you doing to me Y/n...
If only we could stay like this forever but I'm scared that you being close to me will only bring you more problems down the line but for now... I promise to keep you close and I can assure you that nothing will get in the way of how I feel towards you...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.3K 37
#1 in AobaJohsai among 3.18K stories #12 in AnimexReader among 11.8K stories #1 in OikawaToru Oikawa Toru and Y/N were the perfect couple. People use...
420 23 16
ā†³ š’‚ š’”š’•š’š’“š’š š’˜š’‰š’†š’“š’† š’•š’‰š’† š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’… š’šš’†š’‚š’“š’” š’š’‡ š’•š’‰š’† š’‚š’š’ƒš’‚ š’‹š’š’‰š’”š’‚š’Š š’—š’š’š’š’†š’šš’ƒš’‚š’š’ š’•š’†š’‚š’Ž š’š’–š’”š’• š’‚š’‡š’•š’†š’“ š’•š’‰ļæ½...
109K 3.4K 36
ā›ā› š™˜š™¤š™¢š™š š™¬š™žš™©š™ š™¢š™š š™–š™£š™™ š™Øš™ š™–š™©š™š š™©š™¤ š™¤š™Ŗš™§ š™žš™£š™›š™žš™£š™žš™©š™® āœāœ š™žš™£ š™¬š™š™žš™˜š™ā‡¢ [y/n] suzume, a famous 's' skater by night and a model...