Girl Groups Oneshots

By Gaeulase

Cover by @ChaerySF21 A one-shot book where I write one-shots about various girl groups. Updates will be spor... More

Lia (+ Chaeryoung)- Valentine
Shin Ryujin - Safe Kid
Sakura - Everyday, blossom

Information

669 7 0
By Gaeulase

Hello! Welcome to this book, I'll be writing one-shots here about girl groups, so I hope you'll enjoy your time reading these one-shots! 

These are the groups that I'll most likely to write about:
-Izone
-Twice
-Itzy
-IVE
-Kep1er
-Momoland

And I am open to write about other girl groups(or soloists even), but these are the primarily ones!

You can request if you'd like, just make sure to message me or leave the request in the comments here and make sure to include: Person(/people), Genre(Fluff, Angst, etc) and if you have one, a general plot in mind, and I'll see what I can do. 

Also please do keep in mind that updates may be inconsistent, and I won't have a proper schedule for writing, but I will try my best to keep writing for everyone.

(Requests are currently also open!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
233K 22.4K 56
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
438K 13.2K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
861K 40.1K 172
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one