Special. (A supernatural fanf...

By SabrielSPN

Her name is Riley Ried, she's had powers for as long as she can remember. Losing control of her powers led h... More

Introduction!
Chapter 1-Just the Beginning
Chapter 2- Lay with Me
Chapter 3- Crowley
Chapter 4- Dearly Departed Daddy
Chapter 5- Happily Ever After?
Chapter 6-Mama
Chapter 8-I Just Don't Know Anymore
Chapter 9- She's Gone
Chapter 10- It's My Fault
Chapter 11- You Disgusting Little Bitches!
Chapter 12- Gabie
Chapter 13- All Aboard the Baby Express
Chapter 14- You Gotta Love the Old Kook
Chapter 15-Blue Moon
Chapter 16-Chuck
Chapter 17-Day Off
Chapter 18- Forever and Always
Sequel!

Chapter 7-Lake

132 4 5
By SabrielSPN

It's been a week since I was returned to Sam. We were at the bunker, I was reading John's journal, curled up next to Sam, whose watching t.v. Dean is doing "stuff" in his bedroom and Cas is off doing his angel thing.

"I'm going to get dinner, OK?" Sam said shifting out from under me. I close the journal and set it on the coffee table, giving Sam a smooch as I head to the bathroom. "I won't be gone long." He yelled closing the door behind him.

As I passed Deans room a loud, metallic crash echoed out of his bat cave. I quickly push the heavy door open, thinking Dean was hurt...or worse.

The scene in front of me is quite strange. Castiel pinned against the wall, Deans head trailing down his neck, a lamp broken on the floor. Leaning against the wooden frame of the door I cough loudly, trying to get their attention.

Dean, hearing me, jumped and Cas' eyes widened, "Riley-I-uh..." He stuttered as he stepped away from Castiel. I walk up to him, relieved that they finally admitted their true feelings towards each other. I smile and punch his arm lightly, to with he flinched.

"About god damn time, the tension between you to is freaking unbearable! Christ!" I begin to walk out, telling them to use protection, when Cas blurts out, "Why would we need a weapon, Dean I still do understand why?" Dean sighs at Cas and I close the door behind me. I walk into the bathroom a few doors up. I slowly strip myself of my shirt and pants, leaving me only in my underwear, staring in the mirror. I don't see my orb-like eyes, my fiery hair, or freckled face Sam loves so much. I see none of that, the only thing I see is the scabbed over wound on my pale shoulder. I can't help where Alex is. Will I ever see him again? Do I want to?

Everything about me is blurred out, my fingers trace the ugly scar, that has now become a part of who I am. A girl with abilities, that is pretty to some, and soulless to others. A girl with a rocky past, never lets anyone in, not even the boy who saved her life(and caused her to be kidnapped by vampires, but we're not going to talk about that). She couldn't, if that girl did she knew everything would come crashing down. That boy couldn't love that girl after what happened, she would be ugly to him too. But maybe she could tell him, maybe he would except her as who she is. Maybe I could tell him.

Maybe

"Riley?" Sam's voice echoed throughout the bunker, but I don't respond. I don't do anything...I have to tell him. But I can't, he'll never see me the same again. We'll brake up, then I would have to live with them in awkward silence. The longer I hid it from them the more it will hurt when it comes out. Maybe I'll tell him tomorrow, when we're alone.

Maybe

Two warm arms wrap around my waist." Hey now, don't be doing that." he said as I stare at my scare in the mirror,"That scare makes you tougher, means you made it out alive." He kisses my neck sweetly.

"Okay, Mr. Whatdoesntkillyoumakesyoustronger." I push Sam out of the room, wanting a quick shower. he reluctantly steps out, but not before asking to join, which I decline.

I remove my remaining clothes which is a baby pink bra and pantie set. Turning the shower knob all the way to the left I step in. I like hot showers so I can be prepared when I burn in hell. I let the scolding water wash over me. Stinging at my light skin, making it flush to a light shade of pink.I grab my purple loofah,  squeezing the milky body wash and lightly scrubbed. I then poured the gell-like shampoo on my hand, lathering up my scalp. I let the hell-like water rise my hair and body, turning it to a waterfall of bubbles.

I step out of the shower, realizing I forgot a change of clothes. All of my clothes were in the laundry room. I wrap a white towel around my body, covering all my lady bits. I need to get to the laundry room without any of the boys seeing me. The target is just pass the living room. That means passing Sam and Deans room, a storage closet, the kitchen and the living room. Easy-peasy, right?

I slowly open the door, peaking my head out to see if the hall was empty. Seeing that the coast was clear I start walking down the hall, the slapping of my feet echoing, leaving a trail of wet foot prints behing me. I creep past Sam and I's room then Deans. I rounded the corner, the laudry room in sight. Taking a deep breath, I quicken my pace, water from my hair making my skin crawl with goosebumps.

A deep cough sounded from behind me, freezing me in my tracks. Slowly turning around, I grip my towel tight as Sam catches my eyes with his. The whole band was there, Sam, Dean and Cas, watching me from the entryway."Hey there, Riley." Dean says a sly smile creeping it's way o to his face. Sam elbows him in the ribs.

'What-uh- what ya doing?"Sam said trying to hold back a smile.

"I-um-uuhh- forgot we needed to do wash. My clothes-uh-they're dirty.' I stutter. Castiel seemed more irritated than usual. He stepped in front of me, facing the boys.

"This is not a peep show! Dean, go get Riley a change of clothes."  Cas said, shielding his view of me. I asked if he could get me one of Sam's shirt and Cas yelled to Dean telling him to do so.

Dean didn't move at first, surprised that Cas was so angry." Come on Cas" Dean whined. Castiel clenched his fists as if threatening Dean.

'Now!' He demanded, eyes glowing a strange blue. Dean straightened his back and sprinted out of the room. Sam shifted awkwardly, rubbing his neck, trying not to look at me, which he failed at.

My face was obviously red when Dean entered the room. When handing me one of Sam's shirts and some underwear, my hands no longer clutching the towel, it fell, pooling around my ankles. The cold air hit my skin , more goosebumps covering my skin. Dean muttered an Ohmigod as Sam's eyes widen, this being the first time he saw me naked. Cas, confused at Sam's expression, turns to face me. Seeing me in my birthday suit, he grips my shoulder, flashing us out of the room and into mine.

"You should be more careful, Riley." Cas said as I pull on Sam's shirt.

"Well, would you rather I was nude the whole time?" I question as he flashes out...Well then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We ate dinner in an awkward silence. Dean making eye contact with Castiel, who of course didn't eat, but wanted to keep an eye on Dean. Sam staring at me intensely, with a strange look on his face.

We were almost done eating when a terrible pain crawled up my spin, whirling through my head.The pain was crippling, causing me to fly forward, gripping the sides of my head. I yelled out in pain, causing all the boys to jump. I closed my eyes, the light becoming to much.

A girl with long, slightly wavy, red hair flashes through my mind. Then a field with men in medieval clothing, chanting "Charlie" with the same red headed woman standing in the middle. It quickly fades away, but as soon as it does something else comes into view. Another woman, this time she has short, wavy, brown hair silvery eyes, and she was covered in leather, from her jacket to her studded boots, with the exception of of a grey tank top. She looked scared, yet determined at the same time. Then two simple, yet horrifying word echoed through my head. "Help me."

Suddenly the pain was gone, the light was mild. Sam was holding me in his arms, at some time during the predicament I had fell to the floor. I was shaking in his arms when his hazel orbs caught mine. "Riley,what-uh-are you okay?" 

"Hand me a pencil and a piece of paper." I said as Dean stumbles to get the things I demanded. He hands the objects to me and I immediately start sketching the first girl, Charlie.

Finishing I tear off the paper from the small tablet and begin drawing the second girl, who had no name. When Sam saw the two girls his eyes widen as if he recognizes one. "Do you know who this is?' he asks pointing to the one named Charlie.

"I think her name is Charlie..I-I saw her." The three boys give me a questionable look.

"What do you mean saw her?" Castiel quizzes, stepping closer to me.

"I don't know...I just saw her, then a bunch of people in medieval costumes chanting 'Charlie', then her.' I pointed to the girl,"She said 'Help me'."

The Winchesters looked at each other, as if communicating through stares." Cas you need to find her...Charlie or the girl, they might be in danger." With that Cas disappeared, but not before smooching Dean, which Sam groaned at, but that didn't phase them.

While Cas was out looking for Charlie, Sam, Dean and I packed some clothes prepared for some intense stuff to happen over the next week or so. We were all confused as to what was really going on, all we knew was Charlie was involved somehow with a girl and that that girl is in trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all sat on the couch waiting for Castiel. Dean put on some over dramatic show bassed at a hospital. He was obsessing over a doctor, who I learned, after Deans constant yelling, was Dr. Sexy. The show was ok, although I'm more into crime shows like Criminal Minds. That Spencer,just does things to me. He's tall, has long, unruly hair, he's unbelievably smart. It's just to much for  girl to handle. Plus we have the same last name.

With a flash of wind and a flutter of wing, Castiel appeared in front of the television. Dean was about to yell out in protest when we noticed it was Cas blocking the t.v. and he smiled brightly at him. "Hey there, angel." Dean said loudly. I fanned the air at the cuteness while Cas gave me a questionable look.

"I found Charlie, although I was unable to track down the other woman." He stated, keeping his eyes on Dean, who smirked at him. Sam cleared his throat, causing them to brake their eye sex and Cas to say, "Sam are you alright? Have you come down with something."

"Where is she Cas?"

"She is in Seattle, Washington." He states, grabbing my shoulder flashing me off. When I open my eyes I see we are in someones living room. Thank god no ones here right now. I can't believe he brought me here alone without warning! I stare at him in disbelief.

"The hell, Cas! Where's Sam and Dean? Where are we?!" He smiles me and then frowns at the fact that I wasn't happy.

"Well, Sam and Dean don't like flying places, apparently it makes them constipated, and I felt like flying with someone. It seems like you like it so I thought you would want to go, but I guess not..." He made a sad face, almost mimicking Sam's puppy dog eyes.

"No, its-uh-fine, just tell the boys I'm OK and to bring my bag of clothes." As I was speaking to Castiel the girl, Charlie, walked into the room. She jumped and screeched a little bit, then looked at me like I was a mirror image of her. She swung a wooden baseball bat in my direction. I waved my arms out in front of me." Wooh wooh, I'm with the Winchester's. Remember, Sam and Dean!" She put the bat down and looked at me confused."My name is Riley, are you Charlie?"

She nodded and looked at Cas,"That's Cas, he's an angel-"

"Hello." He said lifting up his hand as an attempted wave.

"Hey, um if your with Sam and Dean...where are they?"

"Still on the road, Castiel gave me a ride without them."

"So..it's something bad isn't it?"She questioned plopping down onto her red couch.

"We're not sure, yet." I said sitting down next to her, I then proceeded to tell her what I saw. She was focused, and smiled when I talked about her LARPing.

"So...How'd you meet the Winchester's, since it'll be a while until they get here." She quizzed me on almost everything that's happened since I met Castiel.

"I knew it! Those two were too close!" She exclaimed when I told her about Dean and Cas. She said she was proud of Sam when I told her about us. She then told me stuff about herself.  Like how she's a huge nerd, like myself, how she is an awesome hacker and how a he met the boys.

About half way through talking about Charlie's girlfriend, Foenix, a sharp pain raced up my spine, again I held the sides of my head, yelling out in pain. The silver eyed girl projected through my mind. This time I could see her surroundings. It was a concrete room, empty except for a small table with terrifying tools laying on it and the girl strapped to a table. It was like I was flying around the room. Her eyes locked on me. A sign flashed through me, it was a sign for an old brewery that seemed to be abandoned.

I opened my eyes as the pain dulled. Charlie, looking panicked, rubbed my back. I reached for a note pad and wrote the name of the brewery down and asked if she knew where it was.

She nodded and we ran to her car. It was an old red mustang and she ran her hand on it as she hopped into the drivers set and I in the passengers

We drove down a couple streets as I stared out the window, watching people live normal lives.

As we approach the old building I pull out a gun Sam gave me incase I was alone and in trouble and felt the Angel Blade Cas gave me.

I silently open the front door with Charlie behind me muttering a few words, "This is so not cool." I smile at her quirkiness and step inside. I can see the the girl strapped to the table, squirming under her leather.

The door swings close behind us, causing Charlie to scream a little. "Wow, your here quicker than I thought, love." A familiar, british voice bounced of the walls. Crowley walked into view with a smirk on his face.

"Crowley!" I growl, sounding a little to much like Sam and Dean. The girl screamed, frustrated with the leather bindings.

"This," Crowley stroked her hair, "is Lake. Strange name, I know. She's a very special, almost as special as you." He smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221 11 12
I began writing this story with various ideas in mind and although I am a huge Supernatural fan and have been for many years I wanted to change a few...
1.2K 41 6
You were hurt on a previous hunt so now Dean won't let you go with him and Sam even though your fine. They leave to go on a hunt and Jodie Mills call...
54.7K 2.2K 12
The reader is in a relationship with Dean Winchester, but one night something happens with Sam to change that. She doesn't want to hurt Dean, but do...
1.1K 4 20
Adeline has been on her own for a long time, trying to protect the people she loves from when her powers get out of control. When Ellen finds her and...