Through the lens

Oleh rightnow_larry

*on pause* No moment is ever as perfect as the photo that captured it. Harry was living the summer of dreams... Lebih Banyak

Announcement!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 1

4.3K 122 244
Oleh rightnow_larry

Underwater it was calm, peaceful. The water was warm from the many months of bright sunshine, so much so that Harry felt as if he was being cradled as he floated through the water effortlessly. It was a time for Harry to just let go, let his thoughts disappear, and take in the life he was living.

Breaking through the calm surface of the water Harry brushed his lanky fingers through his mop of wet curly hair ringing the excess water out as he slowly walked towards the edge of the pool. Before the breath in his lungs could escape he felt two arms wrap around his torso and pull him into a hug as a head was softly pressed on his upper back in-between his shoulder blades. Like magic Harry's lips curled into a dimpled smile, it wasn't a dream, this was reality.

Wrapping his fingers around the small wrist laying gently over his waist Harry slowly pulled them apart enough for him to turn around. Now he had his own hands resting idly over Louis' rib cage while Louis's hands rested over the edges of his hips keeping the two close.

Harry was just in awe at the view in front of him. Louis stood looking up at him with wide, shimmery crystal blue eyes that made Harry's heart melt like an ice cube left on the summer pavement. His caramel hair was darkened by the wetness of the water and the strands dripped little droplets down his face causing it to glisten with the rays of sunlight. The faint pinkness of his thin lips were taunting Harry, silently calling his name. Soon it was too much.

Lifting his hand Harry placed his finger under Louis' chin and lifted his head up slightly as he bent down to connect their lips together. The grip on his hips tightened, the tips Louis's fingers burning through his skin causing little bruises to form almost immediately. Moving his hand from Louis' chin up to the back of his head, deepening the kiss as he did so euphoria consumed Harry.

His lips felt like they were buzzing, electricity running from his head to his toes as they curled into the ground beneath him. Their lips move slowly but filled with passion almost angelically. The taste of Louis' lips was like oxygen to Harry, giving him a sense of clarity and life.

Pulling away Harry pulled on his bottom lip, keeping it between his own before finally letting go. Opening his eyes Louis' lips were now deep rose and plump from the stimulation, his eyes somehow brighter than they were before, tears pulling in his eyes only making them richer in color and shimmer.

If he didn't look away Harry was scared his heart may flutter out of his chest.

Turning around Harry kept his arms wrapped around Louis pulling him to the side of him. With one arm around his back and the other over his chest Harry's hands laid on the edge of his boyfriend's shoulder, finally, in place, a long breath escaped his lips as he leaned into Louis.

"I like it when you kiss me like that."

his words were nearly a whisper, barely loud enough to be heard over the chirping birds and ripples of water but Harry felt like he was flying, his heart no longer just beat for himself but for Louis as well.

"I like it too Lou."

Resting his head on top of Louis' head Harry was home, he knew he could be standing in the middle of a war zone in Antarctica in nothing but his underwear but as long as Louis was with him he would be okay.

Lifting his eyes up it was the first time Harry really took in the naturalistic view in front of him. Bright green freshly cut grass stretched out for acres, gray brick-lined neatly placed flower beds, and faded into a large outdoor kitchen. The sun was just beginning to set cashing a golden hue to wash over the scenic view. If Harry had his camera in him it would be filled with photos of the view from every angle, high and low, of Louis and the floral view. But commuting it to memory would just have to do.

"Hey, Lou?"

"Yeah Haz?"

"I lo-"

Just as the words were on the top of his tongue two loud splashes caused waves of water washed over the couple. Niall's distinctive laugh roared through the air followed by Cassie's lovable giggle as they swam up towards Harry and Louis meeting them at the edge of the infinity pool.

"When you two invited us over for an end of dinner barbecue it wasn't supposed to be a double date."

" it should be self-explanatory, we have to make up for the time we spent not together. You know not all of us became a couple three days after they met Ni."

"I'm fine with this being a double date as long as you and Louis don't wander off, a true double date."

"Okay, no wandering off. That makes it okay with Cas, what about you Niall?"

"why not, but think that I no longer expect to have a water gun fight."

"Deal."

Harry shook Niall's hand in agreement but the peace didn't last long as he moved his free hand onto the top of Niall's shoulder and shoved him underwater laughing as he did so. Sharp fingernails were soon clawing at him as stubby fingers were pulling on his forearms trying to get Harry to fall underwater as well, not stopping until he succeeded. With a whirlpool already beginning to form from the raid movement, it was hard to tell who was who but that didn't stop Louis from joining in on the wrestling match.

Cassie stayed put in the pool just watching, laughing, and narrating the water fight between the boys. Pretty soon all three of the guys were standing up coughing and laughing at each other. When the noise soon died down Louis was the one to spark another round of chaos to ensue by using his arms to splash as much water as he could hitting everybody. Now it was a battle of all four of them.

With only a sliver of the sun still illuminating the sky, everyone's stomach began to grumble leading everyone to make their way out of the pool and wrapped themselves in towels, making their way to the extravagant outdoor kitchen in the backyard garden. Louis instead of following his friends and boyfriend made his way back into his house, not stopping until he reached the kitchen. Grabbing a plate of hamburger meat and hotdogs he carried them in one hand while holding two bags filled with buns, crisps, and drinks in the other.

Arriving back at the outdoor kitchen Louis placed the bags of food on the tan mosque table and walked over to the grill which sat in the center of a circular gazebo-like structure made entirely of quartz, marble, and concrete. Eight large archways opened up the structure allowing for one to see the extravagant garden while cooking.

Placing the plate of raw meat on the granite countertop Louis turned on the grill while Harry opened up the quartz cupboards and pulled out a stack of plates and a few serving bowls to place the crips in. Switching places Harry pulls out an apron from a different cupboard and tying it around his neck and waist before grabbing a spatula and beginning to cook the food on the grill while Louis took the dignity of opening the crips bags and dumping them into the bowls.

Like magic, Niall and Cassie are suddenly standing at the kitchen's countertops with their hands digging into the bowl shovelling the food into their mouths.

"Wow glad I could be of some help guys."

"Best crisp pourer in the country Louis."

"Why thank you, Cassie."

The three kept up a conversation on just above everything while Harry ten feet away making sure the rest of dinner was edible. When the burgers and hotdogs were done cooking they were transferred onto a plate and Harry brought them over to the counter where the buns and condiments laid out. Filling up their plate one by one everyone made their way over to the table that was illuminated by large crystal lights.

Still preparing his dinner Harry was surprised to feel a pair of soft lips pressing against his jaw.

"What was that for?"

"It's tradition to kiss the chef right."

"I still don't expect you to be quite so cheesy, but it's cute."

Before Louis could argue Harry placed a quick kiss on his lips to keep him silent which left a smile on both of their lips. While Harry went back to gathering his food Louis stayed still, still facing him he looked up to the stars and whispered; thank you for giving me such an amazing person.

Dinner was scarfed down within fifteen minutes but just as everyone was putting their plates away in the sink Louis pulled out a bag containing all of the ingredients for smores and threw it at Niall.

"Dude I love you."

"Just don't eat all the marshmallows before we can get the fire started."

"Then we better get on that fire."

"I will let you know I do have some self-control..."

Meet with the knowing stares of three people Niall eventually gave in.

"Okay but she does have a point."

Everyone laughed as they made their way from the extravagant outdoor kitchen back to the pool area where a fire pit sat surrounded by whickered chairs and table. Pulling off the top Harry pulled out the metal skewers placing them on the table while Niall and Louis chucked little balls of paper into the ash-filled pit.

"You know sometimes I really wonder if we're dating little boys."

"Well, the fact that we aren't sitting in jail at the moment I think that they are in fact of age. Somehow."

The two stood back behind the table both watching their boyfriends in admiration as they opened up the packages of graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows. Harry and Cassie knew just how important it was for the both of their boyfriends to get along, unfortunately in this world, not everyone would be so cool about it but as they stood in the Starlite night they knew just how lucky they really were.

"Alright future NBA stars stand back unless you want to know what it's like to be on fire!"

Cassie grabbed the little box of matches from the edge of the table and took one out, scrapping it against the red sandpaper on the side creating a bright orange flame to burst to life. While the boys stepped back she threw the match in which instantly lit the countless paper basketballs on fire and eventually the wood underneath it.

Stuffing marshmallows on to their skewers Harry, Louis, and Niall made their way back to the fire to roast them, Niall handing Cassie a skewer as well. It took a solid thirty seconds for the simple task to turn into a sword fight, everyone trying to use their own marshmallow to knock the others down and into the hot blaze beneath. Sounds of metal clinking and laughter were soon the only sound to be heard for miles. So much so no one could hear when a camera clicked from the distance.

Eventually, smores were actually made and eaten like normal, well as normal it could be with a group of rowdy teenagers. The fire still glowed brightly and a radio was turned on and playing music soft enough to allow conversation to flow easily without interruption.

The double date aspect of the night was now in full effect. On the large chair, Cassie sat on top of Niall's lap with her arms loosely wrapped around his shoulders and her head pressed softly against his own while his arms rested on the small of her back. Perpendicular to them on the long couch Harry sat sideways with his feet propped up on the cushion and his back against the armrest. Sitting in between his legs Louis was leaning against his chest, head placed right over Harry's heart and arms curled up to hold on the wrist that wrapped around him.

Sitting in the summer warmth with the glow of the value pool lights intertwining with the orange of the fire and soft crackles of sparks mingling with the guitar strums of whatever song was playing an overwhelming feeling washed over Harry for the second time that night.

He could feel it in his veins, pulsing with every beat of his heart. He loved Louis. Genuinely loved him, more than anything else in the world. He knew he loved Louis from day one so many years ago, he thought it had felt love the way everyone portrayed it in movies and books but this was so much different. Just the thought made his eyes prickle with tears and his chest clench with a mixture of happiness and nervousness.

Gently leaning down Harry lined his lips up with Louis' ear, he stayed silent for a second not knowing if now was the right time but either way he couldn't keep the words to himself.

"I love you."

"A lot."

Relaxing back into the whickered couch behind him Harry could feel Louis' grip begin to loosen around his wrist until they were free from any grip at all. That's when his heart began to beat ungodly fast. Louis sat up just a little and twisted around until he was looking Harry right in his forestry green eyes and kissed him. It was gentle yet commanding as if he was trying to prove a point. Keeping his face only a few inches away from Harry's he spoke softly.

"I love you too."

"So much."

It was then that he laid back down, his chest resting on top of Harry's so their hearts were only separated by skin and bones, and grabbed his hand interlacing their fingers together angelically.

Eventually, the beat of the music faded into silence and all the light disappeared as everyone drifted off to sleep outside for the last time of the summer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND WE'RE BACK!! I love how I made myself have a Larry breakdown while writing this lol. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this sequel!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

848 37 10
Louis, Harry, Zayn, Niall and Liam all live in Cheshire. They all have been best friends for four years ever since they met at a party. Harry and Lo...
2.1M 37.5K 197
Love story of Larry stylinson through Instagram// daily updates Started - 23rd of October 2017 Finished- 11th of February 2018 #849 in fan fiction 18...
57K 6.6K 44
This is it. The first day of a new chapter in my life: attending University in Manchester. But before I get into that I will introduce myself. My nam...
5.2K 121 8
Harry was 16, Louis was 18. They fell in love. They started dating when they were at the X-factor and it was the perfect love story. But not every lo...