Klaus' favourite sister

By SofiaMikleson

Sophia, Klaus' full blooded sister, his youngest sister being the most powerful. His secret weapon, his own t... More

Annoying Phone Call
How do I know you
Swimming
I Remember
2 o'clock?
Date night
Feel So Close??
This Is Not The End Little Sister
Old Friend
Rousseau's
Control Your Self
Papa Tunde's Blade
Clubbing
Clubbing Pictures
Dress Shopping
Beacon Hills
Miss Mystic Falls
Baby
Girls day
A/N
3 years later

Meeting some old friends

68.1K 799 347
By SofiaMikleson

SOPHIA'S POV

I've been out of the family drama since I had and argument in 1862 with Klaus as he was so caught up in finding Katerina and completely ignoring me, Elijah and Rebekah.

So I decided to leave, 2 years into my travels I headed Mystic Falls where I saw Katerina.

She was with two boys, the Salvatore bothers, I heard rumours that she was here but didn't think she would be so out in the open.

I was wearing a blue gown with the average accessories for the time period.

I knocked on the door and was greeted by an older man who I believed was Guseppi Salvatore, "Hello miss..."

"Mikaelson" I responded

"Miss Mikealson, and Miss..." Guseppi said with a smile on his face.

"Parker" my hand maiden replied sweetly.

"How can i help such a beautiful young ladies such as yourself" he asked.

"Me and my mistress were just passing through your town and need a place to stay, and town folks mentioned here mr salvatore. " Jules replied.

"Of course we have a boarding house just across from here let me bring you." We followed Guseppi to the boarding house, where we saw Katerina sitting with two young men.

I stood behind the older salvatore my skirt, in my hand, as we walked up the stairs "Miss Pierce, Miss Bennett we have two guests joining you".

The vampire looked over to see my back as a looked over at the fountain "and who might that be" she asked in a harsh tone.

Guseppi ignored her, "Stefan, Damon bring these lovely ladies to there room". Without hesitation Stefan jumped up grabbing Jules' bags and walked over to to the door.

Guseppi watched my friend as she followed Stefan through the door, a small smile making its way to his face.

He turned to look at me, I smiled and turned around still blocking my face from Katerina's view as I followed the other two through the door.

I'm not like normal vampires, I don't need to be invited in, I had put a spell on myself hiding my vampire side.

Damon got up and gave Katerina a small kiss on the cheek and whispered in her ear "I'll be back Katherine" as he grabbed my bags and lead me to my room.

As I got to the door, I turned to look at Damon, my tanned face and my loose hair falling out of its bun. Damon turned around looking me up and down.

I walked over to the bed and sat down. He let out a small chuckle "why does my father like you so much, he has only just met you and is already pushing Kathrine away"

"Maybe it's that I have a good looking hand maiden" I laughed, "Or maybe my amazing charm".

Damon's POV-

"It is nice to meet you miss- " I pause waiting for her to continue.

"Mikaelson, it a pleasure meeting your too mr Salvatore" she said.

I turned on my heel, her name repeating in my mind "Mikealson" I mumbled to myself as Katherine walked past and was heading up stairs to where the new house guest was.

"Where are you going?" I asked "To greet my new mea- house mate". She responded with a slightly irritated voice.

Just as I was about to say something Miss Mikaelson walked into view, with her hand maiden behind her.

I heard her name was Jules, Jules Parker, I feel like I have read something about a Parker family. Stefan was standing next to Jules, laughing about something she said.

"Kathrine, right" Sophia asked interrupting my thoughts. Kathrine stood still, then she suddenly dropped to the floor.

Emily ran into the room that we were in. Whilst Emily crouched down I couldn't help but notice the slight smile she gave to Sophia. 

I looked up towards the brunette girl at the top of the stairs seeing her glaring at Kathrine, her gaze softened and Kathrine stopped screaming.

Before I could say anything my father was at the door inviting Sophia to lunch and of course she said yes.

Sophia's POV-

I walked down the stairs and passed Kathrine who backed up against the wall. Walking out of the house, I grabbed Guseppi's hand which he had out for me.

We sat at the table in the main house Guseppi started talking "there has been rumours that there are vampires in this town, we are planning to kill them all"

"How will you do that, may I ask?"

He suddenly pulled out a watch and turned it on, it started to point towards town.

"This place is crawling with them, we are going to round them up an burn them" I gave a little grin

"when will this take place, I would like to make sure I am safe". I asked innocently.

"If it goes as plan, tonight" He responded, Damon and Stefan shared a glace at one and other.

I walked through town trying to find a good bar that was open before the vampires started to round up, Damon was behind me along with Jules.

As I walked through the street I saw a bar and headed towards it, I walked in and instantly a group or young men (who we vampires) walked over but the eldest one of them stayed at the table obviously knowing who I was.

"Your new here" one of the men said, I simply just smiled and nodded.

"Yes I am, but if you will excuse me I must be going" I stated quickly ordering a glass of bourbon, 5 minutes later the screaming started.

As quick as I was in I was out being, guided out of the bar with Mr Salvatore and Mr Gilbert protecting me with large wooden stakes.

When I got back I went straight to bed and Jules joined me as she was lonely. She was a 700 year old heretic and I wouldn't replace her for anyone in the world, she was like another sister to me.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up and found out that Stefan and Damon had died last night but that didn't bother me as I wasn't attracted to either one of them.

Hearing a crash jules jolted awake, we looked at each other and followed the sound to study where we saw Stefan ripping open his fathers neck.

I was about to get him to stop but then he saw us and ran at me with bared fangs, Jules threw him away from me with her magic .

I launched at him with my fangs showing and pinned him down.

"Where are you staying and how can you walk in the sun" I asked knowing that only my family and Jules' new about daylight rings

"Emily made them and we are staying at the creek" He stuttered out, I smiled and turned around and started walking away.

"How do you smell like a human" Stefan asked I just shrugged and made my way to the creek.

Stefan had picked up this girl who was a ginger bartender and made her come with us.

When we got to the creek Damon looked at me "Stefan why have you brang her here I will not feed" Emily butted in making Damon stop talking.

"Miss Mikeason, how have you been I haven't seen you since I was a little girl" I smirked and said "Not to bad but I have left my brother though" with that I walked towards both boys and compelled the to forget about me and Jules until I say "You can remember."

I grabbed Jules and vamp sped away before they could see us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 3.9K 26
UNDER HEAVY REVISION "Ah, what a lovely little bit of chaos this is." ~ The Vampire Diaries N. Mikaelson
16.8K 732 15
𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧...
10K 373 12
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰...
40.8K 911 40
In which the youngest Mikaelson sister has to choose between Family, Friends or Love because no matter what she does, apparently things never work ou...