ℓιℓу ρнσєвє ѕиαρє {ѕ. ѕєνєяυѕ}

By shiggyyyy

"ᴘʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ sɴᴀᴘᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ?!" "ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs sɪɴɢʟᴇ?! ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴀ-" "ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀʟ... More

𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨!!
𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫!!
𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧!!
𝐩𝐞𝐭!!
𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞!!
𝐲𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥!!
𝐡𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐟𝐟!!
𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞!!
𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐬!!
𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲𝐛𝐮𝐠𝐬!!
𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦!!
𝐨𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!!
𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤!!
𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭!!
𝐛𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡!!
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫!!
𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠!!
𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐬' 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐝!!
𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲!!
𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚!!
𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐠𝐬!!
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐲!!
𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲!!
𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰!!
𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥!!
𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧!!!!
𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭!!
𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞!!
𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐬!!
𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!!
𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞!!
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!!
𝐝𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲!!
𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧!!
𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐱!!
𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚!!
𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡!!
𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞!!
𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!!
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞!!

𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡!!

28.2K 1.2K 534
By shiggyyyy

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

LILY WAS BEYOND pumped for the quidditch match between hufflepuff and slytherin.

though the little girl had a bunch of internal conflicts with herself on which team she should support, she decided to go along with slytherin since her papa was sitting on that side of the stadium.

"IT'S CEDRIC!! he's captain and seeker again!!", lily cheerfully exclaimed, pointing to cedric who proudly walked onto the field while tugging on snape's robes.

"indeed. it is diggory", snape boringly replied, clearly not intrigued nor impressed.

"AND NOW LET'S WELCOME THE slithering backstabbing snak—"

"JORDAN!", professor mcgonagall warned.

"ahem! I meant the slytherin team with graham montague as their captain this year", lee jordan corrected.

lily chuckled at lee jordan—a gryffindor who's the twins' best friend—and his silly commentary.

she thought the boy was quite the funny one especially when narrating any match that involved the slytherins.

cheating snakes is what jordan liked to call them.

"LOOK AT CEDRIC DIGGORY, THE SEVENTH-YEAR SEEKER GO!! ZOOMING OUT THE WAY OF HIS TEAMMATES LIKE A GREAT CAPTAIN, unlike montagu—"

"jordan!"

"I-I mean, yes. both captains are splendid, but hufflepuffs are TAKING THE LEAD BY 20 POINTS!!", jordan announced.

lily cheered as she waved her right arm up in the air. since lily tried to be as unbiased as possible, the girl had luna help her make a jacket that was literally half yellow and half green.

yellow obviously represented the hufflepuff team, with sparkles and patches of flowers and cute fluffy animals.

green represented the slytherin team, with a snake patch and silver linings running down vertically.

"great. 10 points to those slimy slyther—", lee jordan paused, looking over at professor mcgonagall who was giving the boy a warning stare.

"a whooping 10 points to slytherins, BUT AN AMAZING 10 TO THE HUFFLEPUFFS!!", jordan happily yelled.

lily stuck both her arms up in the air, waving happily for both teams gain.

lily then glanced over at snape, who had his arms crossed and was looking more stoic than ever. she pulled out a piece of honeydukes best chocolate and offered it to snape.

"want some papa?"

"I'm good phoebe", snape replied, patting the girl's hair.

lily nodded as she continuously watched the chasers try to get the quaffles past the keepers and into the rings. the beaters on the slytherin team—which were currently crabbe and goyle—were quite aggressive, trying their best to hit the hufflepuff beaters with the bludgers.

draco and cedric tightened their grip on the broom as the snitch still hasn't showed up.

both teams had racked up points by the passing second, with slytherins starting to pass hufflepuffs by nearly 200.

"CATCH THE SNITCH!! CATCH THE SNITCH!!", the hufflepuffs chanted.

"DRACO MALFOY, LET'S GO! DRACO MALFOY, LET'S GO!!", the slytherins rebutted.

lily smiled on as she pretended that she didn't hear anything, focusing on the tedious game.

things became way more tense as a golden sphere flew past the slytherin chasers, making the slytherin team alert.

"THE SNITCH WAS SEEN BY ADRIAN PUCEY! I REPEAT, THE SNITCH WAS LAST SEEN BY ADRIAN PUCEY", jordan hollered, making the crowd go wild.

lily gripped onto the railings in front of her and scooted to the edge of her seat. she squinted her eyes as she watched cedric and draco both go neck and neck—quite literally—as they seemed to be at each other's throats.

draco tried to elbow cedric in the stomach, as he was cornering the boy against the oval stadium border, but cedric wasn't like harry.

cedric was two years older and could keep his position much better even if someone had tried to kick him off his broom.

plus, after playing quidditch for a few years against the cheating slytherins, he's built up the tolerance of being pushed.

"out of the way, diggory!", draco sneered.

"not a chance, malfoy!"

the two boys stayed quite close to each other with draco occasionally trying his best to jab the taller male off his broom, but to no avail.

"MALFOY AND DIGGORY'S HEAD TO HEAD, CHASING AFTER THE SNITCH!! I WONDER WHO'S GOING TO WIN! I sure hope it's diggory", jordan muttered the last part, though everyone heard it as his voice was projected by a microphone.

"jordan, I'm warning you", mcgonagall threatened.

"yes ma'am", jordan sighed.

"ANYWAYS, WITH THE SNITCH FLYING PAST ZACHARIAS SMITH, MALFOY—that cheat—NEARLY SWEEPS THE CHASER OFF HIS BROOM!!", jordan announced.

"papa, who do you think will win??", lily hurriedly asked, not even looking away for a split second in fear of the match's ending.

"seems to be slytherin in the lead. though with the luck of hufflepuffs, it's hard to say", snape answered.

hufflepuffs were not only known for being kind and hardworking. they also were apparently very skilled in finding lost items.

cedric mounted his broom with such certainty and determination that when he stretched his arm out to reach for the snitch, it merely grazed his fingertips.

draco gritted his teeth as he internally quenched for the victory of snatching the snitch and ending this once and for all.

though what the boy did not predict was a bludger flying his way and nearing knocking him off his broom.

"SORRY MALFOY!", crabbe called out, feeling draco's intense glare seep into his soul.

yet in that split second of distraction, it was enough for cedric diggory to take the win of snatching the golden snitch.

"CEDRIC DIGGORY, CAPTAIN OF THE HUFFLEPUFFS AND SEEKER, HAS CAUGHT THE SNITCH! EARNING THEM 150 POINTS AND A TOTAL OF 360 POINTS!!", jordan grinned.

the hufflepuffs cheered in excitement as the slytherins hissed in disappointment.

cedric raised the snitch up in the air as his team engulfed him with hugs and aggressive back pats.

the slytherins haughtily marched off the field, spitting out insults here and there with the occasional curse word.

lily hastily rushed to the field, where cedric was being praised like merlin.

"CONGRATULATIONS CEDRIC!! YOU DID SO WELL", lily screamed, making the boy pick her up and throw her into the air a couple times.

"couldn't have done it without your support lils", cedric smiled. lily laughed at cedric's nickname for her. though it was only a one letter difference, it felt somewhat special as it was dedicated to her and her only.

cedric then placed the girl down as cho came over to congratulate cedric.

lily didn't want to be a third-wheel or witness any of that hanky panky, so she swiftly left to go search for her favorite slytherin seeker (the only slytherin seeker she knows).

"DRAYYY!! WHERE THOU DRAYYY!!", lily shouted, clearly finding the romeo and juliet reference hilarious.

"what?!", a voice snarled, making lily spin on her heels to see draco's back against the stadium with his nimbus 2001 propped up against it.

lily skipped over to draco's side and sat down beside him, poking at the turf that was beneath them.

"sooooo....how're you feeling?", lily asked.

"wonderful! just splendid!", draco sarcastically remarked.

"chocolate?", lily asked, extending her hand out.

draco, who took a moment to stare at the little girl, accepted the chocolate, making lily smile.

"you're still my favorite seeker if that makes you feel any better", lily randomly commented, making draco indeed feel a bit better internally, though his face did not show it.

"want another one?", lily asked.

"no".

"want a hug?"

"mm".

lily grinned as she quickly stood up and lumped onto the sweaty draco who was still in his quidditch uniform. he wore quite a bit of armor but that didn't mean the hug wasn't nice. 

"do you want some pudding?? I had blaise save us some", lily said.

draco sighed as he stood up, carrying the girl towards the boys locker room.

"give me a moment", draco commanded as lily waited outside, kicking her legs out for no reason.

as soon as draco exited, she grabbed onto his hand as they headed towards the dining hall, where a great feast was awaiting them.

"you did great today".

"I know".

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

854K 29.9K 133
"ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ꜰᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ. ꜱʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀᴅᴅ ᴏɴ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ" ᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ꜰɪɴᴅꜱ ʜᴇʀ...
4.3K 94 19
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀʏ. ɪɴ ғʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴅɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴀʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛʟʏ sᴄʀɪᴘᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇᴅ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ...
752K 32.3K 91
-✼- 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘺. ...
21.9K 1.1K 15
𝗜𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲...