His Doll~ Villain Deku x FEM...

By PR3TTYB4BIE

✨🧚🏼‍♂️This is an x OC type of book🧚🏼‍♂️✨ As I enter my room about to get ready for bed , I feel someon... More

Chapter 1: Him.
Chapter 2: Somethings are just never enough .
Chapter 3: He was leaving you behind .
Chapter 4: Support and love / No turning back .
Chapter 5: Izuku's beginning .
Chapter 6: The beginning of it all
Chapter 7: Disobedience will always have a price to pay .
Chapter 8: Do it .
Chapter 9: Doll, I'm coming .
Chapter 10: Izuku .
Chapter 12: Love
Chapter 13: My secret
Chapter 14: Four~
Chapter 15: Well it is❤️
Chapter 16: Gun .
Chapter 17: "I'm so sorry."
Thank you for 1K reAdS
Chapter 18: "Hey," ... "hi."
Chapter 19: Until now .
Chapter 20: Trying to get away .
LISTEN-
Chapter 21: "I promise."
Alright, listen 💀
Chapter 22: The Beginning of our Love Story
Chapter 23: Anything for you
Chapter 24: The truth about him .
Chapter 25: "Then, go."
Chapter 26: To mine
Chapter 27: Just pretend to love him .
Chapter 28: "Now, it's time to see Dabi."
Chapter 29: I liked it
Chapter 30: Fuck you
Chapter 31: Bang
Chapter 32: 🍋
Chapter 33: Lazy Day
Chapter 34: "I want to terrorize this town with you."
Thank you for 10K reads🥺 !

Chapter 11: Finally facing him .

3.2K 87 81
By PR3TTYB4BIE

Unedited

Adiana's POV:

   My mind is telling me to scream or run, but my body is frozen .

  "H-How? You're dead," I stutter.

  "No I'm not, I'm right behind you , love," he whispers .  "By the way, are these my joggers? They look so good on you, princess, but these are mine," he says .

  "S-So?" I ask .

"So that means, whatever is on the inside of these joggers, belongs to me," he whispers , gliding his hand up my thigh .

"Where the hell have you been?" I shove him off of me .

Am I fucking hallucinating?-

   "I thought you were dead and I-I had to go through everything alone, Izuku," I say as tears stream down my face.

   "I'm sorry for that , doll," he walks toward me and lifts my chin up. Our eyes making contact .

"I just needed time and to get my thoughts together," he sighs.

   After he said that, my body began to shake with anger. He needed time? For a whole ass year, leaving Inko and I for time . The pain he put us through, knowing he was causing us pain for time?

"Well, I hope you had fun on your stupid vacation," I growl .

   "You're the one that's been leaving me those stupid notes, a-and you never called or alerted me that you were alright!" I glare at him .

   "Technically, I did contact you. I just didn't tell you it was me," He cheekily smiles .

  "You bastard,"I say as I swing at him.

   He dodges my attack as he grabs my wrists, backing me up into a wall . I look up at him with a glare. I struggle to get my hands out of his grasp. My attempt was unsuccessful.

   He leans in close so his head is in the crook of my neck, inhaling my vanilla scent .

   "God, doll," he breathes out .

  When he said that , it made me feel weak as the anger began to leave my body .

    Sadness was the next emotion I felt .

   "W-Why'd you come back now?" I softly ask, feeling a bit scared .

   "Why? Didn't you miss me?" He lowly chuckles as I feel his breath hit my neck .

   "Answer me, Izuku!" I try to free myself once again . "I'm tired of you playing these stupid ass mind games," I spit.

"I want answers, and I want the truth," I demand .

   "You're in no position to be spitting out orders as I'm the one who is holding you captive in your own room," he laughs, removing his head from my neck . Finally looking up into my eyes .

   "If you're not going to tell me the truth, then get out," I spit, glaring at him .

   "I'm not going anywhere," he glares back .

   "That's rich coming from you," I growl as I roll my eyes.

  "God damnit, Adiana, do you know how hard it was for me to leave you and my mom behind?" He asks , fed up with me .

   "Apparently not hard enough. I told you I'd be proud of you if you became a hero or not . I told you I'd go through anything with you, to just have you by my side in return , but no, you took the bitch route and ran away," I stare him right in the eyes as I say whatever comes to mind .

   Letting the anger and all my other emotions rise .

   For a moment , his eyes soften, but then it returns back to a glare

   I've never seen him like this before, it's pissing me off because he's not acting like the little cinnamon roll he is . He's not acting like my best friend .

   Who ever is standing in front of me right now is not Izuku . It's a stranger .

   "Get out," I quietly say . My eyes dart to the floor .

   "What?" He asks leaning closer .

   "I said, get out," I speak up, my eyes still glaring at the floor , but this time I glare harder .

   "No, I'm not leaving because I'm not done talking to you," he states .

   "Get out, Izuku , before this gets out of hand," my eyes slowly make their way up to his .

   "Oh? And how exactly will this get out of hand , doll?" he smirks, taunting from above me . Knowing he has the upper hand . As I am pinned to the wall .

   "I'll scream, and-" I start to say .

   "And I'll slit everyone's throat who hears you . Starting with your mother," he glares at me, shutting my weak attempt down .

   "Why the hell are you here," I glare at him, tears of anger start to blur my vision .

   "Damn it, how the fuck did this even happen bro," I question myself .

  Of course I'm happy Izuku's alive, but this version of Izuku isn't my best friend . This Izuku is a stranger .

   "I'm here to see you, doll," he evilly giggles .

   "How did you get away from the League of Villains o-or-," I pause as realization hits me .

   Izuku was acting a bit off this entire time he's been in my room . The texts , the killings, the notes-

   "Did you join the League of Villains?!" I ask him in surprise .

   "Ah, doll," he giggles . "I knew you were a smart girl," he 'innocently' smiles .

   My jaw drops.

"Bro, what the fuck is wrong with him?" I thought .

   "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I ask as I stare at him like he's the dumbest person alive .

   "Nothing," he bluntly responds . "You know, doll, I'm not liking your attitude or your colorful vocabulary . You've never cursed this much," he says with a matter of fact tone .

   "Things change, and you haven't been around for those changes," I glare .

   "Ah, you are right about things changing, but doll, I've always been around watching you ," he happily answers . "How do you think I found you at that restaurant with those friends of yours? Or when you told Kilo about me?" He asks .

   "Oh, that's right, you did commit murder," I say as I recall him taking away the only friend I had. "Are you going to tell Inko , you're back? I'm sure she's going to be just as disappointed as I am ," I look to the side .

   "Doll, I couldn't care less about you being disappointed, I just care about having you in my reach," he glares up at me .

   "Your reach?" I ask, kind of in a offended/ confused tone .

  "Yes, buT to answer your question , no, I'm not telling my mom I'm back," he replies , as he finally releases my wrists .

   "Why?" I ask , rubbing my left wrist with my right hand .

   "She'd call the police to threaten me if I don't stay, I know it'll be out of love, but I enjoy running wild . Committing crimes without getting caught, getting my hands dirty with blood, the feeling about being caught, the rush, doll, the rush!" He exclaims, his eyes being filled with excitement. "Doll," his voice drops .

   "W-What?" I mutter out , scared, at his wicked smile as it grows wider.

   "The feeling of being good at something, the feeling of knowing people have your back if something goes wrong," he lowly says .

   "I had your back! I had your back through everything ! They can't compare to how long I've had your-"

   "You weren't enough!" He coldly exclaims , glaring down at me .

   "How the fuck wasn't I enough? I was the only person you had, besides Inko !" I shout as anger begins to rise for the 8th time tonight .

   "I have an army, sweetheart, and that couldn't compare to you having me," he fires back .

   "Then explain to me, why the fuck you're in my house, in my room," I spit .

   "Because I love you, doll, now that I have an army , nobody can touch me, nobody can touch us," He wickedly smiles . "Without you, I wouldn't be complete and I know that," he flashes me a sweet smile .

   "So what are you saying?" I ask as I become scared for the 5th time tonight .

"I want you to become bad for me," he wholesomely smiles . Acting as if he hadn't just said the craziest thing in the fucking world .

___________

Hey, whores😗💅🏽✨ I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I know it was only them having a conversation, but it'll be better next chapter . ~ Justice🖤 .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 72 15
Izuku Midoriya, who was born without was facing an endless amount of bullying and threats from others at school, including his so thought childhood f...
green smog By dev

Fanfiction

1M 44.3K 78
After the USJ attack Nezu decided to bring someone in for extra security measures. -------------------- "Aizawa-sensei who is he?" "Your new babysitt...
1M 36.6K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...
8.5K 207 22
"Why were you the first person I went to for help? Why did I trust you so much that I gave you the address and not to someone like Deku or Iida?" He...