Damie (Dakota Johnson & Jamie...

De FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hi!! So, I started writing this story when I was going through a hard time, it really helped me distract myse... Mais

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
*IMPORTANT MESSAGE*
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124

Part 98

896 35 8
De FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hi guys! I completely forgot about a birthday update, so here it is, I tried to get it up for Dakota's birthday yesterday but I got carried away with writing and was still awake at 1:30 this morning!
Here's a little birthday update though!
Hope you enjoy xx

*Dakota's POV*

"Are you going to say 'happy birthday mama'" I hear Jamie say. My eyes are closed but I'm awake and laying in bed. The door opens and Jamie is walking through holding Charlotte's hand as she walks to the bed. I grin and sit up, hugging Dulcie as she jumps onto the bed near me.

"Happy birthday Dakota!" She grins, kissing my cheek. "Thank you beautiful" I giggle, kissing her cheek in return as she sits beside me. Jamie hands me my coffee mug and I grin thanking him as he places Charlotte on the bed in front of me. I put my coffee down and lift her into my arms, holding her high above my head as she giggles.

"Did my big girl walk to mommy?!" I coo, laying her back on the bed and tickling her sides. She squeals and giggles loudly, squirming away from me and over to her sister. "Happy birthday my beautiful" Jamie sits beside me and I smile shyly, leaning to kiss him softly. "Thank you" I whisper, kissing him again.

"I was planning on breakfast in bed, but Charlotte insisted on walking up here to you.. and daddy only has two hands" he chuckles and I giggle, laying down and moving over so Jamie can lay beside me. "It's okay... this kind of wake up call is the best" I giggle, cuddling Dulcie and she lays beside me; Jamie wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer.

I nuzzle into his chest, watching as Charlotte rests her head on Dulcie's chest. I grin and Jamie grins too, watching as Dulcie strokes Charlotte's hair. I let out a big sigh of contentment and Jamie kisses the side of my forehead. "What shall we do today birthday girl?" He asks me and I pout. "Let's just lounge around and stay in bed today. Watching films and eating naughty foods" I say, giggling when Dulcie agrees with me.

"Why did I know you'd say that?" He laughs and shakes his head. "It's a good job I've already planned something" he smiles cheekily kissing my head. "You have?" My face lights up and I grin shyly. He nods and sits up slowly. "Daddy please let's give Dakota her presents" Dulcie grins as she sits up.

"Mama mama" Charlotte squeals and I laugh, sitting up slowly; struggling to do so with the little bump I have. I stand with the help off Jamie, lifting Charlotte onto my hip and kissing her head. "Hi my gorgeous baby" I grin, watching as she rests her head on my shoulder, playing with my necklace around my neck.

I grab my coffee mug and then we all head downstairs and into the lounge; where there's five gifts perfectly wrapped in pink glittery wrapping paper sat on the coffee table. I grin shyly and sit down; Dulcie sits on the opposite sofa and Jamie sits beside me, taking Charlotte so I can begin opening my presents.

The first one I unwrap is a set of books that I've mentioned to Jamie before, I've wanted them for ages. I kiss him softly when I place them to one side; opening the second one. It's a new coffee mug that says 'best mommy ever' "that's from me and Char Char" Dulcie claps excitedly; grinning. I well up slightly, leaning over to kiss her head before kissing Charlotte's head too.

"Thank you" I say to them both, kissing Jamie softly too. The third one is a pair of beautiful Gucci heeled leather boots. "Oh my god I love these! I've always wanted them!" I giggle shyly, resting them back in the box and kissing Jamie. "Thank you so much!!" I grin. The fourth one is some jumpers that I've wanted for a while, there's a cream, pink, lilac and a black one. I grin and rest them to one side.

The last one is a beautiful bracelet from Cartier. It's got tiny love heart diamonds going around the bracelet and four charms that hang a tiny bit. There's a 'D J D C' all of our initials. "They left space, so I can add the new baby's initial" he smiles shyly and a tear falls from my eye.

"I love it." I say softly, taking it out the box and fastening it around my wrist. I lean to kiss him deeply, smiling into the kiss. "I love you" I whisper when we pull away. "I love you too baby.." he smiles, stroking my back and watching me as I kiss Dulcie and Charlotte's head too.

"Right, breakfast time and then daddy's got a little something planned for us all so we need to get ready" Jamie claps his hands together like he means business as he stands up. I giggle shyly and stand too, watching Dulcie run off into the kitchen; I walk behind with Charlotte, holding her hand gently as she walks.

"Toast and eggs okay for everyone?" Jamie asks, getting everything he needs out of the fridge and cupboards. "Sounds yummy daddy" Dulcie cheers from her seat. "Sounds good for me too" I smile shyly, sitting Charlotte in her highchair before sitting down at the table facing Dulcie.

—————

"Okay, I need you to place this over your eyes" Jamie hands me a blind fold and I frown, shaking my head. "Noooo, why?" I pout holding it in my hands as Charlotte and Dulcie giggle. "Please. It's a surprise" he winks at me and I giggle, knowing that I can't say no to Jamie when he's being mischievous.

I laugh shyly, placing the blind fold over my head and covering my eyes with it. "Just please don't let me walk into anything" I giggle, my hand stroking over my bump softly as I feel the car stop. "I won't baby don't worry. Let me just get the girls out" I feel him kiss my cheek and then his door closes. My hearing is louder than normal as it's my only way of sensing what's going on around me.

I hear the back passenger door slam and Jamie speaks to somebody outside the car. I can't tell who but seconds later my car door opens. I unfasten my seatbelt and Jamie takes my hand, and I get out the car. We walk across some stones and I grip his hand tight as we walk up a few steps.

"Please don't scare me with anything because I need to pee" I grip his hand and link my arm through his. He laughs and I giggle shyly, walking a bit more; I hear a sliding door and then we stop walking. "Okay ready to take it off?" He whispers in my ear and I nod shyly.

He places his hands on the side of the blind fold and on the count of three he lifts it over my head. "Happy birthday!!" They all scream. My mom, dad, Tippi, my sisters and brothers and Kelley are all standing in front of me; we're in my moms garden. I gasp loudly and laugh; covering my face.

I hug everyone quickly before dashing off to use the restroom. As I'm heading back outside I meet my mom in the kitchen. "My birthday girl. You okay?" She kisses my cheek and I link my arm in hers; making our way outside. "I'm good mama.. really good" I stroke my slight bump and she grins.

"Did you all decide to do this?" I pout a bit as we sit on the sun loungers by the pool. Dulcie is in her swimsuit and she's in the pool with my sisters. "Jamie called me a few weeks ago, just after you told me you were pregnant. We said you wouldn't want a fuss for your birthday but he wanted to do a little something to show how much you mean to us all" she squeezes my knee gently.

I grin, looking over to Jamie as he helps himself to a drink. "Oh my god, I really do have the best guy I could've ever asked for don't I?" I giggle shyly and she nods, grinning. "You sure do sweetheart." She says and I smile, engaging in conversation with my mom and grandma for a while.

"How far gone are you now?" Tippi asks as she runs her hand over my bump gently. "Around sixteen weeks and five days" I grin and they all gasp. "That's going so fast" my mom says and I agree with her. "I bet Jamie's hoping for a boy" Grace chuckles "he hasn't said anything but I think secretly he's hoping for a boy" I giggle, taking a quick glance over at my husband, who's stood chatting with the lads, as he glances at me; giving me the biggest smile that makes my heart skip a beat.

Time passes fairly quickly, I get given all my cards and gifts from my family and now Charlotte is with her uncle Jesse and Dulcie is sat playing with Grace's hair as we all chat. I spot Jamie heading inside so I tell the girls I'm just heading somewhere and follow him inside.

"There's my handsome man" I wrap my arms around him from behind; kissing his back through his shirt. "There's my birthday girl" he turns, grinning down at me before kissing me softly. "You having a good day?" He strokes his hands up and down my arms. "I'm having a really great day.." I grin shyly; leaning up to kiss him.

"I'm glad.." he whispers against my lips. "There's two more presents for you.. do you want them now? He asks me and i giggle shyly, nodding. "Okay come on" he grabs a gift bag from the table in the kitchen, taking my hand and walking outside with me.

My dad and brothers are chatting soccer on one side of the garden as they finish off cooking the last of the food on The barbecue. I take a seat on one of the decking chairs; Jamie hands me the bag so I take it, thanking him shyly.

I pull out an envelope first. Opening it, I reveal two handmade cards; one from Dulcie and the other is from Charlotte. They've painted the front. Dulcie's has me and her stood holding hands and there's hearts and flowers scattered around us. Inside, in her writing, it says 'To Mommy Kota, happy birthday.. I love you so much. Love Dulcie xxxx' with loads of love hearts drawn around the writing.

I grin and pull her to sit on my knee, hugging her before kissing her head. "I love it. Thank you baby" I grin as she smiles shyly "I helped Charlotte write hers too" she giggles and I look at Charlotte's. The front of the card just has loads of colourful lines all over it with two handprints; one pink and one green. I giggle as I open it. It says the same as Dulcie's but it's from Charlotte.

I kiss Charlotte's head gently. "You're such a clever girl" I coo and she squeals excitedly, sat on her dads knee. In the gift bag there's one more thing wrapped up. I take it out and unwrap it slowly. It's a book and the cover says 'All About Our Mommy' with flowers and butterflies scattered across the yellow book.

I pout and well up slightly, looking at who's watching as I blush. My mom, Tippi, Grace and Jamie are all sat watching as I open the book. Dulcie is now sat with her dad and Charlotte, watching me too. The first page reads 'this story belongs to Dakota.. Our Mommy' a tear falls as I turn the pages.

Each page has an animated picture of animals with a personalised quote. One says 'Our Mommy keeps us safe, makes us happy when we are sad and comforts us when we are poorly' and the picture is a Giraffe nursing to baby giraffes that are in beds. I giggle at the pictures as more tears fall.

I flick through a few more pages. One says 'Our Mommy is the most beautiful Mommy in the whole world. She looks amazing in all of her clothes and shoes she has! especially dresses and heels.' I let out a slight sob and Jamie wraps his arms around me.

When I get to the last page it says 'Our Mommy is one in a million and she is the best mommy ever!' And the page after that has a photo of Charlotte and Dulcie grinning at the camera with 'we love you mommy!' Written underneath. I close the book and cover my face; embarrassed by my crying.

I feel Jamie wrap his arm around me closer; Dulcie slides herself onto my knee and wraps her arms around my neck. "Don't cry" she whispers and I chuckle. "Trust you to get a pregnant hormonal woman something like that" I giggle, nudging Jamie as I wipe my eyes.

Tippi asks to see it so I pass the book to them, and her, mom and Grace all look and read the pages, whilst I cuddle Dulcie; kissing her head. "I love the book, thank you so much" I whisper, kissing her hair once more. "It's okay Kota.. love you" she smiles sweetly, helping me dry my cheeks.

"I love you too" I kiss her hair and she grins, getting off my knee carefully when Jamie passes me Charlotte. "Mommy loves her little princess so much" I hold her high above my head before and she squeals, reaching out and pinching my cheeks when I rest her on my knee. I lean and kiss Jamie softly, thanking him.

"You're welcome baby.. Dulcie loved the idea, she couldn't wait to figure out what to write in the book" he grins and I pout, holding my chest as my eyes tear up again. "I don't deserve any of you" I kiss him again and he wipes my cheeks dry again "you do, you deserve the world" he pecks my lips once more. "One more thing.. your moms having Charlotte tonight so you get a relaxing birthday night off" he smiles cheekily.

—————

We got Charlotte settled at my moms and then dropped Dulcie off at Amelia's and said goodbye to her. "We can, either go out for dinner, or order food and chill in our pyjamas.?" Jamie suggests as he drives us home. "I'm not really dressed for eating out" I pout, giggling. "You look beautiful.. you don't need to be dressed into anything special" he chuckles and I blush.

"Thank you.. can we go to my favourite curry place and get take out?" I ask smiling cheekily and he laughs, nodding as he diverts to my favourite curry place. "Then we can chill out at home, have some us time.. catch up on sleep." I giggle and Jamie laughs. "Sounds good baby.." he pulls up outside the restaurant "did you want to wait here? I won't be long" he asks me and I nod, leaning to kiss him gently before he gets out.

He's about ten minutes before he climbs back into the car, starting the engine. "Let's go home" he smiles and I grin as I nod, one hand on his thigh and the other resting on my bump. "Did you want to find out the gender this time again?" I ask after a while of silence.

"Did you?" He glances at me, smiling slightly. "I think so.. it's easier to plan ahead that way.. we can get the nursery decorated, clothes brought" I pout a bit. "Yeah I agree.. let's book to find out" he grins and I nod; grinning too.

"We can call them tomorrow and book" I smile, getting out the car when Jamie pulls into our garage. He takes my hand and we head inside. He dishes out our dinner and we sit and eat, chatting animatedly between each other.

"I can't believe I'm nearly seventeen weeks pregnant already.. that's gone so fast" I pout and he gasps a bit "wait really? No way!" He chuckles and I nod, showing him the countdown app on my phone; it tells me everything about how the baby should be growing.

"That's so soon" he smiles shyly, taking our dirty dishes and loading the dishwasher. "I know.." I say softly, watching him. "Jamie.. we are ready for another one aren't we?" I say quietly, standing from the table as he walks to stand in front of me. "Of course we are baby. We've both wanted this since the miscarriage... haven't we?" He frowns a bit.

"Yes of course.. I'm not saying I don't want this baby I just.." I panic a bit and he takes my hands in his, gently stroking it with his thumbs. "What's up baby?" He kisses my head. " I don't know.. I think I'm just a little worried about having this baby and Charlotte to look after.. when you work" I frown a bit, looking down at our hands.

"I'm not working." He pulls me into his arms. "I'm going to do whatever I need to now while you're pregnant, so when he or she comes I'm taking six months off to be with you" he kisses my head. "Really?!" I grin up at him and he nods. "When we had Charlotte, I hated that I had to go and work and leave you both" he pouts and I grin, kissing him softly.

"That makes me feel so much better" I kiss him again and he kisses me back softly. "Everything will be fine baby" he smiles softly, his hands resting on my ass. "It will be.. because my husband is absolutely amazing" I grin and he blushes slightly, chuckling before kissing me.

He lifts me into his arms and I squeal, giggling my head off when he runs up the stairs with me. We head to our bedroom and he kicks the door closed with his foot. "bath or bed?" He asks and I giggle. "Bed" I say with a smirk on my face. "Good choice" he drops me onto our bed gently and I giggle, moving up so I've got my head on the pillows. Jamie slides my leggings off and I giggle.

"You can't go to bed fully clothed Mrs Dornan" he smirks, tugging my hand so I'm sat up. I giggle and slide my top over my head, taking off my bra before laying back down, covering myself with the covers. He strips to his boxers and I smirk as he gets into bed; switching off the bedside lamp.

"Have you had a good birthday?" He strokes my hair from my face; gazing down at me as his head is propped up by his hand on his elbow. "I've had the best day. You always spoil me and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world" I whisper, looking up to him. "You deserve everything and more. We love you so so much" he kisses me and I grin, kissing him back.

"I love you all so much" I let out a little yawn and he smiles lovingly. "You're so beautiful" he whispers, stroking my cheek. "So are you." I giggle shyly. "Anyway... you undressed me and now I'm cold" I smirk a bit and he chuckles shyly. "Well I'm sure there's something I can do to help you with that" he kisses me deeply, slowly laying over me.

We pull away when we're struggling for breath. Jamie leaves light kisses down my neck to my breasts. He travels them down to my little baby bump, planting soft kisses all over it before kneeling up, sliding my thong down my legs. I smile shyly and push his boxers down; watching him kick them off. Once they're off he wraps himself around me again, kissing me lovingly as he slowly pushes into me....

*the photo I've attached is what it says in Dakota's book from Dulcie and Charlotte!*

Comment are appreciated as always!❤️
Hope you are all doing okay xx

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

47.8K 321 5
***FREE SAMPLE***If looking for a unique no holes' barred contemporary #Damie relationship with #LoveScenes so hot they scorch the page and draw you...
179K 5.4K 46
Jamie and Dakota have always been close due to their roles in the fifty shades trilogy. Will Dakota finally tell Jamie how she really feels? Will Jam...
89.7K 3.4K 46
---------- "The story has me hanging on to edge of my seat. Every time I get a notice of update no matter what I'm reading I go to read the new updat...
899 52 12
Even after so many years of living together, her body trembles at his touch, she goes crazy next to him and her love grows every day ... He goes cra...