𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 ||...

By TaekookFairyTales

Jeon Jungkook, a thief who's paid to steal a artwork from a famous artist called V. But what happens when he... More

sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18

4.5K 329 378
By TaekookFairyTales

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ
_________

Giggling I toss myself on the soft comforter and turn, kicking off the duvet now tangled up in my legs.

"Then," I hear his voice through the phone I tucked between my shoulder and ear in between the tossing and turning.

"You have been asking the same thing Kookie, Then, then, then--- say something else."

"I'm tired. I wanna sleep." He want to sleep--- now?

I look over to the clock and it's just past 10pm.

"It's not even midnight yet." I try not to pout. "Late night calls end late, Kookie."

"But I'm tired Tae, I wanna sleep." I know his motive. I'm not giving in.

"You are not sleeping now."

"Tae," he's such a baby.

"Fine I'm not talking to you for a month then." I can get him there.

"Yah, you can't do that. I'm just tired, I wanna sleep." Who you are going to fool Kookie, I know you more than that.

"You aren't tired. You were out till this morning you developed thief, and spend all day sleeping, now you are saying you are tired?" It was the first mission after we started dating and I was sweating all night with all the negative thoughts until he come back all in one piece.

"I don't want to sleep. I just wanna lay down." You are playing with me, I'm not gonna give in.

"Lay down on the couch you are sitting."

"You are cruel Tae, I'm tired." He's not gonna leave me until I gives in but I'm not giving so easily as any other night.

"Don't pull I'm tired card with me again."

"You are so heartless."

"Yes I'm."

"Tae,"

"Fine. Good night."

"I love you." Biting my lips I supress the smile.

Why he's like this? But again I'm enjoying it more than I should.

"Good night." As soon as I hang up the call, the door to our bedroom open, signaling his arrival.

Rolling to the far end of the bed I try to suppress the smile threatening to form in my lips.

"You can't do this I just want to be with you." I feel the other side of the bed dips as I feel his arms wounding around my waist pulling me to him.

"Hands off. You are tired, go sleep."

"Yah don't be like that. I want to cuddle you."

"Then what about late night calls. You promised to take baby steps."

"We are living together angel, why we have to call when we can talk in bed?"

"You promised." As crazy it sounds I want to feel everything.

Though he promised to take baby steps, I moved in two days after that romantic date night.

He's good at convincing.

It's only two week but he try to make sure all of my hopless romantic bucket list become a reality. How our days begin or go on, at the end of the day we will be together and that's what matters. Though I can be a handful sometimes--- I never knew I was this demanding until he comes to my life. I like the way he and hyungs spoiling me and the baby I'm I love all the pampering.

"Fine I'll call you now."

"Good idea." I grab my phone from the night stand as Jungkook sighs.

"We can talk in person angel, it's better than phone call."

"Late night call."

"You are being so demanding nowdays." Pushing his hands away I turn to face him with a scowl.

"You promised Kookie but then always end our call as soon as you can."

"We talked about two hours."

"Still it wasn't late night call. Forget it, I'm sleepy." Closing my eyes I snuggle up to him as he wraps his arms around me.

"You look beautiful."

"I know." He caress my hair making me smile.

"Can I kiss you?" I should have know it's going to end up here.

"Baby steps."

"But you steal kisses when I'm sleeping." When you act like sleeping Kookie.

"Baby steps."

"How it's baby steps when you can take advantage of me but I can't even kiss you?"

"Baby steps."

"Fine." It make me so happy that he's giving his maximum to our relationship though I'm kinda making rules here--- silly rules.

It make me happy that there's someone to whom I meant everything even with all of my flaws. He accept me with the flaws I have beneath the perfect facade everyone created for me. He make me feel special even though he have no idea about arts or my likings, still he's the confidence I have now.

We are taking baby steps but it's not really baby steps--- may be baby steps.

Our days begin with different things and go on in different wavelength but in the end of the all that matter is we are together. He make me believe in love, make me feel special.

If someone said I'm gonna have a happily ever after, one month ago, I'd have laughed at them but now I'm living in my happily ever after with him, with my developed thief.

"What about one kiss?" This again.

"Baby steps."

"Okay. Goodnight."

Staring at my reflection in the bathroom mirror, I battle with my mind about how this day is going to be.

Joonie hyung is visiting here today and I'm not ready for that. Jiminie is still not aware of Jungkook and his hyungs secret and now Joonie hyung is going to be a part of this family too. I'm nervous.

I’d talked to him on the phone and even met him out for meals a couple of times when I’d managed to sweet-talk Jungkook into it as Joonie hyung is living in another city. Today he's visiting here, in the Mansion.

I want Joonie hyung to like Jungkook and his hyungs as he isn't really happy about me moving him with him before he can meet Jungkook in person. Now that the day was finally here, I'm freaking out.

"You almost ready?" Strong arms wrapped around me, and I lifted my gaze to meet Jungkook's eyes in the mirror.

"I just need to change out of my pajamas. Other than that, I think this is about as good as its going to get today." I'm so nervous.

"Why so nervous angel, who wouldn't fall for my charm? And you look gorgeous." Still I'm nervous Kookie.

Tilting my head to the side I capture his lips but when he start to respond to the kiss I pull away dragging a deep breath.

"I needed that." With that I walk out of the bathroom.

"Yah, you again took advantage of me." I can hear the smile in his voice.

"Baby steps." I yell back.

Joonie hyung sat on the couch in the living room scanning everyone and everything. It's been fifteen minutes he arrived here and all he did was looking around not even greeted Jungkook.

"Hyung," again he ignore me.

"Why do you like my brother other than him being an artist?" He look directly to where Jungkook is sitting.

He don't like me just beacause I'm famous artist hyung!

"I don't like him, I love him all of him." I smile but the way hyung is sending draggers at me, I swallow the smile.

It's perfect answer why hyung isn't convinced?

"Yayy" Jiminie claps his hands together but as soon as hyung look at him he just shrugs and acts like he wasn't the who just cheered on us.

In these past week, Jiminie also moved in here literally as he crash here around five or six days in a week---

Just like Tannie, he acts like he owns this mansion.

"Oh, you love him." Hyung repeats, nodding.

He's planning something. I wish I had the power to read his mind.

"So you must know all about him. Which brand is favourite paints? Which is his first painting? Which is his favourite painting of his?" Yah hyung, Jungkook don't know anything about paintings and you know that--- we talked about it.

"I don't know anything about paintings or the brands. I just know it make him happy. I don't think there's some special painting he love the most. I have seen the same glint in his eyes everytime he paints something or when he looks at one of his paintings. The way he adore everything is same--- it may be a feeling, I think that way, I don't know. All I know is I love him. I'll support his passion though I don't know anything about it. I can't be his inspiration but I can be his confidence."

I don't have a favourite painting Kookie, I love all the paintings in the same way--- it speaks more stories than I ever speaked to anyone. I may improved from the first time I ever painted and my recent painting but the feel it gives is same. I don't have favourite when it comes to my paintings--- it's like someone asking a parents who's their favourite child among their children.

I don't know about others but I can't decide one. One may have flaws in others eyes and other one must be perfect but it comes from you, it's your creativity and judging and grading them is judging your old self and who you are today.

There must be flaws but the old you define who you are today. I don't have favourite--- everything has it's own story and it's mine with flaws everyone judge.

When I was child someone said I was a dirty child who only knows how to dirty walls and canvas unlike Joonie hyung who's smarter. But then Mom and Dad told me, everyone has the flaws and no one is perfect. Hyung can't paint and I can't study, it's how it's and it won't change how they feel about us.

We are their babies and having flaws don't make them pick a favourite. When a child is great and intelligent, the way a parents feels proud they have to feel the same when they find out the flaws too. If the parents are responsible for your smartness then they are responsible for your flaws too--- there I find out, my works are my creations and if it has flaws then I'm responsible for it.

I promised to be that kind of child who never pick a favourite when it comes to my work and people with the flaws and perfection.

From that day, I don't have a favourite kookie, Paintings make me happy and everytime I paint something the feeling is same, it's like my children, and accepting his flaws make me a great artist.

"Fine." A smile breaks in hyung's lips as he nods.

"Take good care of him."

Jungkook is sitting there with a wide eyes not believing hyung's words with an unbelievable expression.

You have no idea what you just said Kookie, I love you.

"It won't be good if you break his heart." Hyung warns but Jungkook still isn't convinced. He's looking at me like there's something more to come.

Thank you, I mouths.

Jungkook looks confused throughout the lunch as everyone shared a small talk with Joonie hyung. He easily mingled with everyone until he breaks Jin hyung's favourite pink pot--- then our lunch become a chaos. I never knew my fearless Joonie hyung had another side, which make me giggle throughout the lunch.

"Thank you." Try not to cry infront of everyone as we shared another hug.

"I didn't do anything. You only talk about him whenever I call you and he was the only thing you had to talk about the entire meal we shared last week. I'm happy you found the one Tae. I didn't just approve because how much you love him or the words he had said earlier. It may be one of the reason but I can see it in his eyes how much he adore you and treasure you. Sometimes words don't need to understand the depth of love, it's clearly shows in his eyes." Now I can't help but tear up.

I'm happy he approved our relationship--- I'm happy Jungkook kidnapped me. I'm happy to find my developed thief.

"Take care." I nod, head pressed against his chest.

"You have to take care of yourself too. Don't over work. Come visit me whenever you have time."

"Yes sir." I giggle not letting him go.

I'm gonna miss him.

"mmm Tae, Tell him I'm really sorry for breaking that pot. I didn't meant to but you know how am really is---" I smile, breaking our hug.

"Don't worry I'll tell him." I reassure him as he scratches the nape of his neck.

"Where do I can buy him another one of pink pot?" Hyung want to buy him a pot?great idea--- Jin hyung will forgive him then.

"I can help but make sure you are not breaking that one too." Hyung smile sheepishly and we share another hug before he bid his farewell.

"I don't get why he suddenly approved our relationship. I thought he was going to grill me to death." I giggle seeing Jungkook worked up because Joonie hyung easily approved our relationship.

"Joonie hyung isn't that heartless Kookie,"

"Oh, but if I remember correctly someone was so nervous and acted like the mentioned hyung can grill me to death." I know I did overrated when Joonie hyung said he's visiting me.

My mind made up so many scenarios of how our lunch is going to be as whenever I mentioned Jungkook hyung acted like hyung is gonna give him a hard time. 

"I was nervous okay!" I'm happy everything went well.

"Still why did he agree so easily."

"Kookie,"

"I don't understand."

"You are now unhappy because everything went well?"

"I'm not unhappy, I'm confused." The way he's thinking about how hyung approved us, laying on my lap--- I find it so cute and adorable.

"Kiss me Kookie." He is so immersed in his thoughts that it took him a minute to realize what I just sputtered.

"Kiss you? What about baby steps?" He ask leaning and pulling me to him, capturing my lips.

"I think you deserve a reward." I said in between our kiss.

The kiss is slow and passionate. He take his time devouring me. When we pull apart he smirk his big eyes shows a playful glint.

"No more baby steps?"

"I Love You, Kookie." He stay freezed on my lap staring at me making me giggle.

It wasn't the expression I was hoping for when I confess the L word for the first time.

"You what?"

"You clearly heard it." He push himself away from my lap and take my hands in his looking at me, surprised.

"You said it."

"I did."

"You finally said it."

"I did."

Why he's making me smile so much. It's not how I thought he'd react but the way he's acting--- I can't stop myself from smiling.

"Say it again." Ohhh, demanding are we.

"Baby steps." With that I pull my hands from his grasp, sliding off the bed.

"What?"

"Baby steps."

"Why are you saying that? I wanna hear I Love You again."

"Baby steps." He sighs dropping himself on the bed. I never knew someone can be so worked up because of the word, baby steps, it's kinda cute and funny.

"I have heard friendzoned, and seenzoned but I'm telling you babystepszoned is the worst thing." He whisper so loudly that I can clearly hear him.

There's more to come my developed thief.

Buckle up.

𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 *𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯* 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯. 𝘔𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴😌
𝘚𝘰, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘤𝘶𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥--- 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘐𝘤𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯.

𝘐𝘤𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘚𝘶𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘤𝘶𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘐𝘤𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯.

𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥❤

Do you like this chapter?

Thank you for reading💜💚

Love,
Dumb duck🐣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 24.1K 46
Having a boyfriend who cheated on him, leads Taehyung to the bed of a workaholic Billionaire. A powerful Business man, who only loves his work. Still...
299K 12.6K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
177K 9.1K 58
What if the game turns? What if you get fooled by the beauty itself? •VKOOK• Started : 31/01/2023 Ended : 14/06/2023 CAGED✓
25.2K 1.9K 10
[𝘈 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬] Wherein Jungkook is upset with his husband and Taehyung does every little thing under his grasp to make the boy with bunbun...