Her Brothers ⚘ Kim Younghoon ✓

Galing kay fluffyric

❛ 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟? 𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑙𝑢𝑐𝑘 ❜ ༺ ғᴇᴀᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏᴢ ༻ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ✓ ②⓪②⓪①⓪①④ ╰☆☆ ©... Higit pa

🥪00🥪
🥪01🥪
🥪02🥪
🥪03🥪
🥪04🥪
🥪05🥪
🥪06🥪
🥪07🥪
🥪08🥪
🥪09🥪
🥪10🥪
🥪11🥪
🥪12🥪
🥪13🥪
🥪14🥪
🥪15🥪
🥪16🥪
🥪17🥪
🥪18🥪
🥪20🥪
🥪21🥪
🥪22🥪
🥪Epilogue🥪

🥪19🥪

2.5K 162 94
Galing kay fluffyric

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

After learning their relationship status, Haknyeon quickly made a phone call to Juyeon to abort the mission they were about to execute.

Please pick up... Haknyeon prayed as he unconsciously bit his finger nail, leaving his seniors dumbfounded.

Juyeon: Hello?

Haknyeon: OMG HYUNG! Mission abort!!

Juyeon: What??? Why??

Haknyeon: They are dating!!

Juyeon: Date- WAIT WHAT?

Haknyeon: If she knows where sunbae is living, WE ARE DEAD HYUNG

Juyeon: Okay okay!

Throughout the phone call, Juyeon was whispering and Jihyun had her eyes darted suspiciously towards him. Why is he so secretive?

"Okay let's go!" Jaehyun chimed once Sangyeon had paid for the ice cream they bought at the convenience store in their neighbourhood.

Younghoon's dormitory is just around the corner and Juyeon had to stop his brothers from everything. But his brothers were too engrossed in the conversation with Jihyun to notice Juyeon panicking at the back.

Leaving Juyeon no option, he faked some coughs to get his brothers' attention. Ended up, he got everyone's attention.

"I'm okay!" He faked a smile which his brothers finally noticed something was fishy.

Just when Jihyun turned back, facing in front, Juyeon used big gestures with his hands to go back and mouthed 'mission abort'.

Squinting his eyes, Jaehyun chinned up while Sangyeon continued conversing with Jihyun so as to keep her occupied.

Juyeon then signalled Jaehyun to come closer and he whispered the news.

"WHAT???!" Jaehyun being clumsy, loud, typical of him, exclaimed.

Jihyun could not be bothered by her brothers as her eyes landed elsewhere. "Juhaknyeon??"

She caught her soulless bestfriend walking out of the building of her boyfriend's dormitory.

Haknyeon's eyes bulged out in shock. I was stalling and purposely waited for 10 minutes but why am I still bumping into them????

He let out his nervous laughs. "Fancy to see you guys here."

"Why do you come out from there?" She asked.

Haknyeon rubbed his nape in anxious. "Uh my friend, he lives here... Yeah."

She could have bought the lies if it were not for her brothers who were silent throughout.

We are dead meat.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Right after Haknyeon had left their dorm, Jacob followed Younghoon to his room.

"Who confessed first?" Jacob asked with his teasing smile.

Younghoon glanced at his friend then sat down in front of his computer. "We wanted to say at the same time but I told her to say first."

Arms crossed, Jacob comfortably found himself leaning against the door. "Waw such telepathy, the ambience must be perfect to confess at the same time huh?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

Younghoon scrunched his nose in embarrassment. "But I shouldn't have told her to say first. I mean lady first but how would I know if she would want to confess too." He whined.

"Well, guys don't always have to be the first one to confess anyways." Jacob shrugged.

Younghoon pouted. "I know... But I still want to be the one who confesses first." He continued whining like a small baby he is. I mean, giant.

Jacob speechlessly laughed at his friend. "Does it really matter now that you're already in relationship with her?"

Still pouting, Younghoon shifted his gaze towards his friend and glared. "It does."

"Then you can talk it out and argue with your girlfriend when you guys at the comfortable stage." Jacob almost gave up dealing with his friend.

Younghoon squinted his eyes in dissatisfaction with the statement. "We are always comfortable with each other. What do you mean even."

Jacob snorted a laugh. "Yah, I'm sure you're at the shy stage. I mean you're shy from the beginning but newborn couples tend to feel shy at the beginning like even at the smallest thing."

"You sure do know a lot of relationship stuff huh?" Younghoon clicked his tongue.

Jacob mocked. "Treasure her or I'mma steal her away from you!" He stuck out his tongue playfully and left Younghoon dumbfounded.

"Why would you steal her away from me when you don't even have feelings for her!!?!???!?!?" Younghoon yelled in unhappiness.

He then started using his computer to play games with much resentment written on his face.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Raise those arms higher." Jihyun demanded.

Her brothers and Haknyeon were kneeling down in front of her and had their arms raised up high.

"All of you are guilty but none of you are telling me what the plan was??" Sitting on the sofa, Jihyun continued with her arms crossed over her chest.

Indeed Jihyun caught something was going on and so she told the boyz to gather back home. Being calm, she had the boyz do the punishment until they surrendered.

"Hyung, say something." Jaehyun hissed.

Sangyeon shot death glare at Jaehyun.

Jihyun ignored the commotion. "I don't care who started first, I just want to know what were you guys up to. And I promised I won't lock myself in the room. So tell me before I get mad."

"We were frustrated and wanted y'all to get together." Haknyeon explained since none of her brothers dared to say anything.

"So you guys were planning to send me to his dorm???" Jihyun had her eyebrows furrowed.

They just nodded their heads.

A long sigh escaped from her lips. "Am I still a baby?" Jihyun asked.

"But you're still our maknae..." Jaehyun pouted.

Jihyun pursed her lips as she eyed her brother. "I'm going to game for awhile." She got up from her seat and gave them one last look. "Continue to kneel until then, but you can put down your arms."

Jihyun walked away to Jaehyun's room, as usual to use his computer to play game with her boyfriend. Once she was out of the boyz's sight, they sighed in relief and rubbed the pain in their arms.

"I seriously thought we are going to die." Juyeon whispered, not wanting to be heard by Jihyun.

"Ah hyung! Why didn't you say anything??" Jaehyun nudged Sangyeon.

Sangyeon clicked his tongue with his death stare. "Do you want to die??" He then shifted his gaze at Haknyeon. "Why did you come out at that timing??"

"I called Juyeon and waited for 10 minutes!" Haknyeon argued in defending himself.

Juyeon raised his arms. "Not my fault! I kept giving hyungs signals but you guys didn't even notice!"

While Jihyun was gaming, she could hear the commotions of who was supposed to take the blame in the living room. She could not help but to shake her head and chuckle. "I live for their bickering."

"Who?" Younghoon who was on the other side asked.

The newly born couple was gaming while on the call and he heard what she said.

"My silly brothers and neighbour." Jihyun laughed.

Younghoon laughed as well. "Haknyeon came out of nowhere."

The evil couple shared their side of stories as they played games together, laughing at the reactions they got.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

116K 6K 25
❛ 𝐶𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒? ❜ ༺ ғᴇᴀᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏᴢ ༻ sᴘɪɴ ᴏғғ ❥ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ✓ ②⓪②⓪①①②⑦ ╰☆☆ ©fluffyric ☆☆╮ 𝑤...
22.2K 1.9K 20
❛ 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑 ❜ ༺ ғᴇᴀᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏᴢ ༻ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ✓ ②⓪②①⓪④②⑤ ╰☆☆ ©fluffyric...
75.2K 3.1K 71
welcome to reveal hotline! - social media au
36K 2.7K 28
❝ i can't sleep. ❞ +social media au ─completed: apr. 30, 2021