Seducing Alpha

By QueenOfFreaks

EDITING As the two collide in a twisted faith, the path they walk through can only lead to a road filled wit... More

Copyrights
♔Chapter One♔ E
♔Chapter Two♔ E
♔Chapter Three♔ E
♔Chapter Four♔ E
♔Chapter Five♔E
♔Chapter Six♔E
♔Chapter Seven♔E
♔Chapter Eight♔E
♔Chapter Nine♔E
♔Chapter Ten♔E
♔Chapter Eleven♔E
♔Chapter Twelve♔E
♔Chapter Thirteen♔E
♔Chapter Fourteen♔ E
♔Chapter Fifteen♔
♔Chapter Sixteen♔
♔Chapter Seventeen♔
♔Chapter Eighteen♔
♔Chapter Twenty♔
♔Chapter Twenty one♔
♔Chapter Twenty two♔
♔Chapter Twenty three♔
♔Chapter Twenty four♔
♔Chapter Twenty five♔
♔Chapter Twenty six♔
♔Chapter Twenty seven♔
♔Chapter Twenty eight♔
♔Chapter Twenty nine♔
♔Chapter Thirty♔
♔Chapter Thirty one♔
♔Chapter Thirty two♔
♔Chapter Thirty three♔
♔Chapter Thirty four♔
♔Chapter Thirty five♔
♔Chapter Thirty six♔
♔Chapter Thirty seven♔
♔Chapter Thirty eight♔
♔Chapter Thirty nine♔
♔Chapter Forty♔
♔Chapter Forty One♔
♔Epilouge♔
♔Author's Note♔

♔Chapter Nineteen♔

21K 474 23
By QueenOfFreaks

Fearing Love from the Alpha 

Chapter 19

Sasha~

The variety of sweets in front of me excited me to the core. I was always a sweets lover. Anytime I would have money and extra time I would run down to the corner store to buy chocolate. Stuffing my hands into my pocket I followed Xavier in. My eyes opened wide in amazement.

As we took a seat in a secluded booth I frowned. “Why is no one here?” This place was amazing. Little stools placed everywhere with round tables. Booths on either side. The display glass in the corner was what got to me.

From the seat I was sitting at I could see chocolate cakes, muffins, pastries, everything made my mouth water. “I guess it’s a little to early for the sweets for some people, and they deliver.” Nodding I went back to looking at the chocolate cake on the display.

It looked wonderful, the swirls of waves on one side. On the top was a single red frosted rose. “Hi how may I serve you?” Snapping out of my daze I looked up to see a nice lady. Scratch that, a whore.

She was in her twenties and the first thing that made me think of the person of a whore was her t-shirt. It was a tight fitted purple shirt with the logo La’ Syria printed on her breast area. Her gaze was on Xavier with a prey like look.

Shrinking down I started to play with my hands. Who knew that today I would be sitting in front of Xavier in a little shop? Only yesterday I was in jail. The thought of jail made me internally cringe. I would still need to pay Xavier back even if he didn’t have to.

It was the right thing to do. “Sweetheart what would you like.” My head snapped up as both their attentions were now on me. Clearing my throat I said, “I’m okay.” I was too embarrassed to say I had no money on me to pay.

Even if a slice of cake is what I was truly dieing for the price of it must be worth a fortune. I understood that a slice of the chocolate cake must be worth at least twenty dollars. “Non- sense. You had barley anything to eat for breakfast. Gina we would both like a slice of the devils cake and two caramel cappuccinos.” 

He then gave her his most dazzling smile I had ever seen. All those pearly whites were on full display mesmerizing me to the core. “I’ll pay you-.” My sentence was cut off by Xavier’s glare. “You will not be paying for anything.” I shrugged and looked away defeated.

His sweet gesture was far too much for me. I tried not to let my cheeks turn red. “Here is you food.” Blonde bimbo came back with a large yellow tray. Two plates were piled high with chocolate assorts. The cake had chocolate syrup running down it.

The two cups of coffee had whipped cream on top. I am seriously going to be a diabetic by the end of this. The plate and cup of sugar was placed in front of me. I ignored blond bimbo and Xavier’s conversation, the only thing on my mind was how I was going to finish this.

“Sweetheart?” I snapped out of my chocolate dream daze to see a confused looking Xavier. “Yes.” I blinked and looked into his eyes. I almost melted right on the spot from his smile. “Eat up.” I looked at him wide eyed and picked up my fork.

He gave me a raised eyebrow as I hesitantly picked the spoon full of chocolate to my lips. “Let me.” The spoon was taken from my grasp in a second. Xavier held the spoon to my lips prying them open with the spoon. Slowly I opened up letting him put the content in my mouth.

My eyes instantly closed as I licked the spoon. The chocolate tasted like heaven. I moaned out loud. It tasted like liquid gold. “This is so good.” Opening my eyes I could see a proud looking Xavier. So it went like this.

Xavier fed me a few more times before I begged him to let me feed myself. The cappuccino was just as good as the cake. We made small talk, nothing that brought up family. Until Xavier brought up something I was dreading.

“Sasha you know we have to talk about what happened last night.” I avoided eye contact looking at the last of my caramel cappuccino. I knew what I had to say. I had previously repeating the same thing in my head over and over again.

“I know we need to.” There was no use of trying to avoid what was to be said. “Why don’t you just tell me?” He asked softly. He knew. He knew I was hiding something. Picking at the melted caramel I decided to start. 

“What you saw last night was all true. My father prescription to some medication. The cops came and found me with it and took me to jail.” I will never understand how my father came up with the lie of it turning out to be medication. Something were meant to be left unsaid. SLAP! I flinched back.

Thank god no one else was in the shop besides the workers. “There’s more.”  Closing my eyes I knew this part was coming. “Yes I have bruises.” The fierce stare Xavier had, made me feel like lying was no use. He raised a single perfectly brown eyebrow.

“I fell.” The look of confidence in him crumpled as I spoke.  “I fell a few days ago down the stairs. And when my father tried to help me up I was partly unconscious so picking me up left bruises.” The look on his face was really comical. If it wasn’t for the fact that I had just lied to him I would be laughing.

His eyes were bulged out of there sockets and his mouth hanging open. Confused at his shock I asked, “What’s so shocking about falling down stairs?” He straitened up from his previous position. Clearing his throat he said, “Um nothing.”

His eyes are guarded and sly. It broke my heart that our turfs were changing so quickly. I should have known. If he had really been a good friend he would be normal, not stiff and closed up. I knew it. I tried hard not to bang my head against the table.

They were the same. All of them were the same. All they ever think of is about them. Boys like Xavier can’t really want me. My eyes started to burn. I didn’t know when, but I felt it. The oh so familiar burn in my eyes I got when I felt betrayed.

This whole time I’ve thought that maybe Xavier would give me time. He gave me hope. Now with his old personality I knew nothing had changed. “Sasha?” I snapped. Running out the door. I ran.  He was back to himself. No little nickname or his husky voice I was coming to love. 

He was monotone. Running down the abandoned street toward the woods. There were no cars or people around, so I knew I wouldn’t embarrass myself. Behind me I could hear the deep voice of Xavier calling out my name until it was just a light whisper.

  The cold wind cut through the dark looming sky. My fresh tears flew against the wind. My legs pumping to get farther and father away. My breath was uneven and it hurt. I gasped for air and kept going. I couldn’t stop. It felt like a surge of new profound energy pented up for so long now released. I kept going.

My legs and calves burned with each step. The trees I ran past was like a car riding blur. Green was surrounding me, but I kept pushing to the limit. Soon my tears dried out, nose runny from the cold, and legs to immobile to work I collapsed in a heap.

My legs sprawled out and arms covering my face up, I breathed. I felt stiff and restless. My limps felt like dead weight. Eyes dried up with tear I curled into a ball. The harsh wind around me felt numb. My eyes started to close as if it was my last time on earth.

Which I think it was because in front of me. Past the green trees I thought for a second I saw brown. Something large and brown like a bear. Whispering my last words I said, “Don’t eat me.” 

My fatigue gave in as I finally found peace to the fact that this was my last time on earth. Breathing in the sweet smell of smoked wood and vinilla from Xavier's sweater, I let go. Wait up for me mommy I’m coming. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 79.1K 23
"Beau, stop," I gasped, but I didn't want him to stop. "Amabelle. I am your alpha and your mate. You are mine and only mine. I am yours and only you...
2.4K 150 24
It's not until the night of the full moon that things take a turn for the worse changing Brianna's life forever... © JayRoss1991. This is my original...
1M 22.6K 28
[January 2015- March 2015] Edited in 2018
556K 14.9K 36
Delilah is a sixteen year old girl/wolf. She's under a lot of stress since her father is Alpha and her mom keeps talking about the whole mate thing e...