Iron Witch [3]

By Stark_2023

BOOK THREE OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ After the Civil War between the Avengers, Hope Sta... More

Welcome!!
Cast
Chapter 1: After
Chapter 2: Hero
Chapter 3: Another Night
Chapter 4: I'm Sorry
Chapter 5: Normal
Chapter 6: Back
Chapter 7: Friends
Chapter 8: Iron Dad
Chapter 9: Homecoming
Chadwick Boseman
Chapter 10: Plane
Chapter 11: Spider Child
Chapter 12: New Suit
Chapter 13: Leaving
Chapter 14: Love
Chapter 15: Love pt.2
Chapter 16: Children
Chapter 17: Fun
Chapter 18: Race
Chapter 19: Brother
Chapter 20: Brother pt.2
Chapter 21: Footloose
Chapter 22: Earth
Chapter 23: Welcome Party
Chapter 24: Time
Chapter 25: The Past
Chapter 27: Blessing
Thor Ragnarok
Chapter 29: Shady Acres
Chapter 30: Strange
Chapter 31: Hela
Chapter 32: Sakaar
Chapter 33: Stay With Me
Chapter 34: Scapper142
Chapter 35: Old Friend
Chapter 36: Ready
Chapter 37: Sparkles
A/N
Chapter 38: Brothers
Chapter 39: Fight
Chapter 40: Light
Chapter 41: Leaving
Chapter 42: Plan
Chapter 43: Ship
Chapter 44: Asgard
Chapter 45: Calm Before the Storm
Infinity War
Chapter 47: New York
Chapter 48: New York pt.2
Chapter 49: The Guardians
Chapter 50: Breaking the News
A/N
Chapter 51: Plan
Chapter 52: Thor
A/N
Chapter 53: Wakanda
Chapter 54: Bucky
Chapter 55: Nidavellir
Chapter 56: Return
RE-UPLOAD Chapter 55: Nidavellir
RE-UPLOAD Chapter 56: Return
Chapter 57: The Sun Disappeared
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 26: Secrets

1.9K 78 33
By Stark_2023

A year and a half since Hope left Earth

Hope's POV

"I will never understand how you could be a skilled warrior one moment and suddenly a sweet princess the next." Bella spoke up in awe as we walked away from the training room.

I had just finished a great workout with the Warrior Three. I've spent a lot of time with them.

I just wish Lady Sif were here. They tell stories about her and she just sounds so cool.

I exhaled a small chuckle as I shook my head.

"Princess! Bella!" The two of us turned to see Tilia running towards us.

I smiled at my close friend as she approached us, breathless.

"Are you okay, Tilia? You look quite flustered." I smirked playfully to the woman.

Is it weird that the two of them are older than me? They're older by 600 years! Why do Asgardians get it live for so long!?

They were extremely surprised when I told them my age.

I am now 22 years old. Why am I getting so old!?

And I did not forget all the birthdays on Midgard either. I did send gifts to everyone, just as I would if I were there.

I don't know why I haven't been to Midgard yet. Why I haven't gone back.

I can't imagine what I missed. Maybe it's time I do return to my family.

"Liam asked me to join him tomorrow evening!" Tilia squealed with a large excited grin.

Bella and I smiled at our over-joyed friend.

Liam seemed to just pop up after the welcoming hall when I first came to Asgard. He was shy at first, but we became friends. He had met Tilia and Bella about a year ago.

At first, he did try to be too friendly with me, which made Loki furious. Loki would let me go near him, but I didn't listen to him. He really needs to trust people a little more, especially me.

Anyway, I told Liam I wasn't a single Pringle and he immediately backed off.

He met Tilia and I saw the instant connection they had. I had to play love maker and work my magic.

A little get them alone together over here, and a little timing events over here.

Bella was all for it too. She helped me with getting Tilia in places where I had gotten Liam.

"What does he want to do? Did he say?" Bella questioned Tilia.

"He said he always explores beyond the village. He had also mentioned that he usually goes alone but was happy to let me join him." Tilia wiggled her eyebrows with a large grin.

"I'm so happy for you!" I walked between the two women towards my room. "You two would definitely make quite the pair."

Tilia blushed and looked to the floor.

"He is extremely nice and a gentlemen. A lot better then the other men who had tried to court you." Bella pointed out. Tilia glared at her best friend.

"I thought we wouldn't mention those times." Tilia grumbled. I let out a laugh and shook my head.

"Ian was really head strong wasn't he?" I smirked at the blonde.

The blonde groaned as she used her hands to hide her embarrassment. Bella and I giggled.

Tilia opened the door for us and we walked in.

"I have a question that I have wanted to ask for quite sometime now." Bella spoke up.

"Ask away." I smiled at the brunette. Bella pursed her lips looking slightly awkward.

"Um... were you the Midgardian Thor spoke of that was close to Loki?" She asked slowly, looking slightly scared to ask.

I froze, not expecting that to be her question.

Tilia looked just as shocked as I felt. She looked clueless.

I stared at Bella for a moment, not knowing what to say.

How in the hell...?

"I just overheard him speaking to Queen Frigga some time ago about a woman from Midgard. One that was courting Loki."

"Courting?!" Tilia exclaimed, but put her hand over her mouth in shock.

I looked between the only two friend I seemed to have made here on Asgard, beside Liam.

Bella will have her suspicions even if I do answer with a no. She's incredibly smart, and observant. I wouldn't be surprised if she knew about Loki being Odin.

So I guess her overhearing a conversation and piecing things together shouldn't either.

I sighed in defeat, decided what to say.

"Yes. That was me." I nodded before turning to my bed and taking a seat on it.

I could see the disbelief on both of their faces at the news. Tilia seemed in more shock though.

"I suppose you will have questions." I gestured to my bed for them to take a seat.

The two stayed silent as they did. Bella sat beside me and Tilia beside her.

"Y-You and prince Loki were... courting?" Tilia spoke up first. I nodded.

"When he did come to Midgard years back. I had grown an interest to him. It had turned out that we were soulmates." I revealed to the two, trusting them to keep my secret.

"Soulmates?!" It was Bella's turn to yell out. I chuckled at their shock and nodded.

"Yes, soulmates."

The two stared at me with wide eyes and dropped jaws. I raised an eyebrow at the two.

"Is it that much of a surprise?" I smiled softly to the two.

The two nodded in sync making me laugh.

"After Loki has told me about is being soulmates, we kept in touch. We could talk telepathically. It worked from worlds away. I would sometimes come and visit him, in secret." The two looked interested as they listened closely.

"We had become close over time, but he..." I stopped as I thought of the seen Loki showed me. The pain on Thor's face when he watched his brother die.

This guilt is started to become too much. I don't think I can hold it in much longer.

"I'm so sorry." Bella grabbed my hand comfortingly.

"That is another reason that I am here. To learn more about his home. About his life." I sniffled, hoping to sell the pretending he's dead thing.

"Does Odin know?" Tilia asked softly. I nodded.

"I suppose that's another reason on why he let me stay." I added in a whisper.

"How come you didn't tell us sooner? We had thought you and Thor were a match." Tilia said making me cringe.

"I wouldn't want people to look at me with pity. That is not something I enjoy seeing. And I wanted to know if I could trust you before I told you. Now I know I can." I smiled at the women.

They smiled back in appreciation.

"And no offence to Thor, but I could never. He's like a  brother to me." I shook my head at the thought of me with Thor. "Loki will always have my heart."

There was a knock on the door, interrupting us. "Princess Stark?"

I stood up and quickly opened the door, peeking out to see one of the guards who patrolled this hallway.

"Yes?"

"All father request for your presence in his private study." The guard bowed respectfully.

I smiled kindly and nodded once. "Thank you."

"My pleasure." He smiled back and walked off.

I closed my door and turned around to the Tilia and Bella who were now standing.

"We can finish this talk later. Odin requests my audience." I told the two. They bowed and nodded.

"We can meet back here or in my room." Bella suggested before walking out the door.

"I think it would be best to come to my chambers. And please." I started making the two maidens stop. "Please keep this amongst the three of us. I trust you ladies to keep this between us, as friends."

"Of course." Bella nodded.

"I wasn't even thinking about that. See you soon, Princess." Tilia reassured and waved. The two scurried off.

~

"You told them about us?" Loki ran his hand through my hair.

I laid on top of Loki as we were in his bed, in his room. When we want to talk privately, we go to the Frigga's private garden, Odin's private Library, Odin's study, or Loki's room.

I laid with my head against Loki's chest. Our legs mangled together. My one arm was under Loki's shoulder and hooked over it. And my other hand in his.

He played with my hand, staring at the size difference and just holding my hand.

"These secrets are becoming to much for me to keep in. You and Odin, keeping it from Thor, me pretending to be someone I'm not. It's starting to be too much." I stated softly.

Loki sighed and squeezed my hand.

"It will get easier, darling. I promise you." Loki placed a kiss in my hair.

"I hope so." I snuggled into his hard chest, finding it very comfortable to lay on.

"I think maybe it's almost time for me to rejoin my family back on Midgard." I moved my chin on his chest and stared up at him.

Loki met my gaze.

"It's been so long and I have not visited the whole time I was here." I frowned as more guilt just seem to pile on.

It's not like they can just pop by anytime like they could in Wakanda. It was my fault that I have no idea what they have gone through or what had happened during the period of time I was not there.

Who knows. Maybe another alien invasion could have happened. I know they have the communication device, but what if it broke or does thing.

We all know how reckless of a dumbass Steve can be.

"If you wish to return to Midgard, I will not try to convince you otherwise. As I do think paying your family a visit would make you and those Midgardians both joyed." Loki nodded and pet my hair.

I smiled up at him. "Did I ever tell you how much I love you?"

He smiled back.

"I don't think you ever mentioned anything of a sort." Loki shook his head with a playful tone.

"I love you, to the next universe and back, Loki Laufeyson. I can't imagine a life without you by my side." I said loud and clear with the most certainty I have ever spoke.

Loki grinned, showing off his pearly white teeth.

"To the next universe and back, Darling." I moved up to join my lips with his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 491 73
Book 1 of 3 (Book 2- The Saviour- is out) Y/N Stark is not an ordinary kid; she was orphaned. She struggled at living and always found it hard to tru...
94.5K 2.1K 77
THIS BOOK HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. IT IS COMPLETED (You are still free to read it tho) I will be doing preferences for: Tony Stark Steve Rogers Bruce B...
292K 8.8K 70
BOOK TWO OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ "Miss Stark, may I talk to you... alone?" I tensed at the request. Dad furrowed his eyebrow...
8.7K 181 11
It's my book based on the Avengers but with my plot plan Short story Tanos doesn't exist Loki is good and was controlled by someone else Pietro is...