Iron Witch [3]

By Stark_2023

BOOK THREE OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ After the Civil War between the Avengers, Hope Sta... More

Welcome!!
Cast
Chapter 1: After
Chapter 2: Hero
Chapter 3: Another Night
Chapter 4: I'm Sorry
Chapter 5: Normal
Chapter 6: Back
Chapter 7: Friends
Chapter 8: Iron Dad
Chapter 9: Homecoming
Chadwick Boseman
Chapter 10: Plane
Chapter 11: Spider Child
Chapter 12: New Suit
Chapter 13: Leaving
Chapter 14: Love
Chapter 15: Love pt.2
Chapter 16: Children
Chapter 17: Fun
Chapter 18: Race
Chapter 19: Brother
Chapter 20: Brother pt.2
Chapter 21: Footloose
Chapter 22: Earth
Chapter 23: Welcome Party
Chapter 24: Time
Chapter 25: The Past
Chapter 26: Secrets
Chapter 27: Blessing
Chapter 29: Shady Acres
Chapter 30: Strange
Chapter 31: Hela
Chapter 32: Sakaar
Chapter 33: Stay With Me
Chapter 34: Scapper142
Chapter 35: Old Friend
Chapter 36: Ready
Chapter 37: Sparkles
A/N
Chapter 38: Brothers
Chapter 39: Fight
Chapter 40: Light
Chapter 41: Leaving
Chapter 42: Plan
Chapter 43: Ship
Chapter 44: Asgard
Chapter 45: Calm Before the Storm
Infinity War
Chapter 47: New York
Chapter 48: New York pt.2
Chapter 49: The Guardians
Chapter 50: Breaking the News
A/N
Chapter 51: Plan
Chapter 52: Thor
A/N
Chapter 53: Wakanda
Chapter 54: Bucky
Chapter 55: Nidavellir
Chapter 56: Return
RE-UPLOAD Chapter 55: Nidavellir
RE-UPLOAD Chapter 56: Return
Chapter 57: The Sun Disappeared
Epilogue
A/N

Thor Ragnarok

2.2K 82 76
By Stark_2023

Let's get started 😆

Hope's POV

"I do not want to watch that play again." I groaned in annoyance as Loki asked me to join him.

"You said you loved it." Loki grinned playfully.

"I only said that because you directed it." I retorted with a smirk.

"Is that right?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yes sir." I nodded with a laugh. "And the Warrior Three told me Lady Sif would never approve of the way you portray her."

"I'm sure she would have a good laugh." Loki smirked knowing full well she wouldn't.

"You go. I have to go talk to Tilia and Bella." I smiled as I ran my hand down his cheek.

Loki leaned into my hand as I did. I ended up with my finger under his chin.

I pulled him closer for a soft kiss making him smile.

Loki smiled lovingly at me. "You promise to come by later on? I have something planned for you."

"Is this about yesterday? When you left and won't tell me where you went?" I crossed my arms. "You've been in a good mood ever since you came back."

He won't tell me where he went and it's been bugging the shit out of me. He never leaves Asgard.

I can't even find it in his head! Like what the shit!

"That's because I know you'll love it. I will tell you everything after I show you." Loki promised with a small grin.

I made a portal and smirked at him. "We'll see."

"Trust me, Darling." Loki placed a kiss on my lips. I smiled against his lips.

"I trust you." I told him before walking through the portal.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. We are just outside the village near the forest.

"Um... okay?" I looked around for Bella, which is who I teleported to.

I noticed her walking into the forest, along with Tilia.

But there was a third person. A hooded figure leading them.

I quickly became worried and ran after them, keeping my feet light to not make a sound.

Oh god! I hate running. Jogging too. Just moving in general is not for me...

But I can certainly kick some ass if I wanted to. Ya know, I haven't kicked any since I came to Asgard.

I caught up to the three and tried to look into the persons mind.

The tall man stopped, making Tilia and Bella stop with him.

"What is it?" Bella asked him in a whisper.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed in disbelief.

The two women turned to face me.

"Princess Stark!" Tilia gasped in surprise as I approached them.

I ignored my friends as I stared at the tall hooded figure.

"Heimdall?" I called out to the tall man.

He turned and I was met with the most unique eyes I've ever seen.

"Damn... I will never get over your eyes." I laughed as I opened my arms wide.

Heimdall smiled and hugged me back with one arm. "It's nice to see you again, Princess..."

I chuckled sheepishly, sending him a pleading look. He nodded with a reassuring smile.

"Where have you been? How are you? I haven't seen you in so long." I grinned up at Thor and Loki's friend.

Heimdall smiled down at me. "I've been around. Trying to get people to safety before Ragnarok."

I furrowed my eyebrows at the man with confusion. "Ragnarok? What's ragnarok?"

"It's the prophesied end of our people." Bella answered walking up next to me. I looked over to her. "An apocalypse"

I could see the fear in her eyes, along with Tilia.

"Is that where a lot of villagers are disappearing to? They're going with you?" I looked up at the golden eyed Asgardian.

He nodded. "It will be soon upon us. And, Princess, I would advise you not to inform Odin."

"Not tell him? Why can't I tell him? He should know about this Ragnarok." I protested.

"It would've best not to tell him, not yet. If you do, I'm afraid of what might happen." Heimdall placed his hand on my shoulder. "Please, Hope. Do not inform him of this exchange."

I could see a slight plea in his eyes as he waited my reply. I glanced at the my two friends.

"And what of you two? Are you two going to go with him?" I questioned. They nodded.

"Heimdall as been the protector of Asgard for many, many years. We trust his word, even though Odin calls him a traitor." Tilia told with a weak smile.

"That's why we didn't tell you." Bella added. "We thought maybe you report him to the throne."

"Well, I suppose I shall not tell Odin." I clenched my jaw as I looked up at the man. "Even though this Ragnarok thing sounds serious."

"And it is. But this must remain hidden until the right time. I cannot have it go anyway else. And if you tell him too soon, things may get worse. You will have to trust me." Heimdall stared down at me.

I squinted as I searched for any sign of doubt from him. And his mind is somewhat blocked. I cannot access his memories or visions, only his thinking.

Thor and Loki both have told me of Heimdall. I've read books about him as well.

He is Thor's best friend. He has protected Asgard for hundred of years, thousands maybe. He isn't the type to just lie about the apocalypse of his people.

He is really worried about things changing if I were tell Loki now. Heimdall can see the future and the whole universe. He knows whats up.

And If Thor trusts him, maybe I can too.

"You should head back to the palace. It would be best for you to return." Heimdall said.

I nodded and looked over to my two friends. I walked up to them and gave each of them a hug.

"Come with us." Tilia whispered as she held my tightly.

I sighed at her request. I can't.

If this is to happen, I must stay with Loki.

"I must stay with Odin or he will become suspicious. And who else will get Liam of all three of us leave?" I pulled away from the woman.

"He was to meet us at the palace, but Heimdall stopped us. I think he should be there by now." Tilia said worriedly.

"Will you join us after you retrieve Liam?" Bella asked with a small frown. I shook my head.

"I will make a portal for Liam, but I shall stay in the palace." I stated sadly.

"But—." I interrupted Bella.

"I will be alright. I promise." I held out my middle finger to her.

She looked confused.

"It's a sign of promise I use with my family. Just connect your middle finger with mine. And you're thumb with mine as well." Bella blushed at the family part and did as I said.

I smiled to the trio and made a portal, entering it slowly.

I looked around the sunlit hallway for my friend. I noticed there was some servants talking amongst each other.

I walked up to them making them become silent.

I spotted Liam in the small circle.

"Liam, may I speak with you?" I walked past the servants and down the hallway being joined by Liam.

"What is it you wish to speak about, Princess?" Liam asked politely.

"Tilia and Bella have run into a friend, they wish for you to join them." I made sure no one was looking softer making a portal.

Liam stared at the portal. "Do I have to?"

"Yes, Liam? I know it makes you feel uneasy, but it is important." I walked through it first to make sure they were here, and they were.

I helped Liam pass.

The sudden change of atmosphere and surroundings makes him dizzy.

Tilia was by his side to help him.

I made the portal disappear and a new one appear.

"I hope your right about this, Heimdall." I wished to the tall, beautiful man. "I mean, I know you can see the future and everything in the nine realms, but still."

Heimdall smiled with a nod.

"I do think you should return to Odin. There is a surprise I know you'll enjoy seeing."

I hid my confusion and smiled at him, then to my friends.

"You guys stay safe, okay? Take care of each other."

"We will." Bella nodded, but I could see the sadness in her eyes of me not joining them.

I sighed before walking into the portal for the last time.

To be honest, I'm starting to get dizzy from the quick travelling.

~

I walked outside to the large balcony where Loki said he would be watching the stupid play.

You know, this play isn't that bad, it's just over dramatic. Loki did not need to over dramatize it so much.

Like that big ass statue he has of himself. Talk about full tilt diva.

But Loki has always been one for— holy shit!

I froze as I noticed what was happening.

Thor held Mjolnir over Loki's chest, pinning him onto the couch in front of a large audience of Asgardians.

I almost squealed at the sight of my fellow Avenger, having been years since I last saw him.

"Thor!" I grinned as I ran up to the blond longhaired god.

Thor turned toward me. His scowl turning into a large grin.

"Lady Hope!" He yelled out in happiness as he walked up to me, leaving Mjolnir on Loki's chest. Loki groaned in pain.

I hugged Thor tightly, having missed this big teddy bear so much.

"I missed you so much!" I exclaimed to him, holding him tightly.

"As I have missed you! It's so great to see you!" He continued to hug me.

I noticed Loki pleading me with his eyes to help him.

I rolled my eyes and raised hand. Mjolnir shook a little, and then flew into my hand making me smile.

I'm still worthy.

"How have you been? How is Midgard? How are our friends?" Thor asked excitedly as he pulled away.

He noticed Mjolnir in my hands and turned to see Loki sitting up.

"You. Stay." Thor pointed to his brother.

"I am not a dog, brother." Loki rolled his eyes.

"So much as happened since Ultron." Was all I said to him.

Thor stared at me with a smile. "Well, I'm sure we will have time to catch up."

I nodded with a grin.

"Wait a moment." Thor furrowed his eyebrows at me, then to Loki, and back to me.

I smiled sheepishly at the blond god.

"You're on Asgard... you knew about my father?" Thor realized and pulled away from me.

I winced as I noticed his hurt expression.

I nodded slowly, hating the look he was giving me.

"Yes, I knew about it." I chuckled nervously and glanced over to Loki.

He rubbed his chest as he sat on the couch, ignoring all the whispering and staring around us.

"Then you shall join us on our trip to Midgard to retrieve him." Thor walked over to Loki and grabbed his arm roughly.

"Ow!" Loki tore his arm out of Thor's grip.

"Take us to the BiFrost." Thor demanded.

I nodded quickly, not wanting Thor to be mad at me.

No one wants Thor to be mad at them. He's supposed to be a smol bean.

Skurge quickly joined us before I made a portal to the BiFrost.

The four of us walked through.

"Look Thor, I'm terribly sorry I did not tell you, I am." I apologized to my friend sincerely. "And for not trying to bring him back sooner."

Skurg grabbed the BiFrost sword and walked up the steps to the middle of the golden dome.

Thor sighed and glanced over to me. I gave him my puppy dog eyes. The ones that make everyone weak.

They've worked on Thor before.

Thor glanced back to Loki who just stood next to him.

Loki bit his lip as he stared at the now opened BiFrost.

"It's okay, Lady Hope. I do not blame you for my brothers actions." Thor glared at his younger brother.

Loki just rolled his eyes and looked over to me.

"Everything will be fine, Darling. We'll just grab Odin and come right back." Loki shrugged nonchalantly.

"Be ready to send us back." Loki told Skurge.

"Yes sir." The Asgardian nodded.

The three of us stepped into the BiFrost. I watched the rainbow lights surround us as we flew to Midgard.

Is this where I'm from? My bisexual ass was born from the rainbow lights of the BiFrost.

That would be much cooler than being a happy little accident of a murderous planet of a father who did something to my mother that killed her.

His name was literally Ego.

The BiFrost ended up putting us in an alleyway in...

I looked down the alleyway to see some familiar buildings.

I could see the familiar tower standing high in the distance over some smaller buildings.

My old home.

New York.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 1K 58
Her hands were scarred of murder, her eyes, dull and glassy as she loses her luster and her soul longing for death. I met evil when I was only a chi...
8.5K 181 11
It's my book based on the Avengers but with my plot plan Short story Tanos doesn't exist Loki is good and was controlled by someone else Pietro is...
579K 18.9K 36
Peter never grew up with Uncle Ben and Aunt May. He grew up with HYDRA, trained and brainwashed to be even better then the Winter Soldier. He spends...
336K 8.3K 46
(Bucky X Reader) [COMPLETED] y/n Stark, the daughter of Tony Stark and Pepper Potts, finds herself living at the Avengers tower with her father and...