š—™š—¶š—暝˜€š˜ Lady Of š——š—²š—®š˜š—µ...

By pinkprint25

š‘€š‘¦ š‘›š‘Žš‘šš‘’ š‘–š‘  š·š‘–š‘Žš‘šš‘œš‘›š‘”š‘’Ģ€ š‘„š‘¢š‘–š‘Žš‘£š‘Ž š‘‰š‘Žš‘™š‘’š‘›š‘”š‘–š‘› š»š‘Žš‘Ÿš‘š‘’š‘Ÿ š‘š‘¢š‘” š‘¦š‘œš‘¢ š‘š‘Žš‘› š‘—š‘¢š‘ š‘”... More

First Lady Of Death Row
ā„ļø ā‘  ā„ļø
ā„ļø ā‘” ā„ļø
ā„ļø ā‘¢ ā„ļø
ā„ļø 3.5 ā„ļø
ā„ļø ā‘£ ā„ļø
ā„ļø 4.5 ā„ļø
ā„ļø ā‘¤ ā„ļø
ā„ļø ā‘„ ā„ļø
ā„ļø ā‘¦ ā„ļø
ā„ļø ā‘§ ā„ļø
ā„ļø ā‘Ø ā„ļø
ā„ļø 1ā“Ŗ ā„ļø
ā„ļø 1ā‘  ā„ļø
ā„ļø 1ā‘” ā„ļø
ā„ļø 1ā‘£ ā„ļø
ā„ļø 1ā‘¤ ā„ļø
ā„ļø 1ā‘„ ā„ļø
ā„ļø 1ā‘¦ ā„ļø
ā„ļø 1ā‘§ ā„ļø
ā„ļø 1ā‘Ø ā„ļø
ā„ļø 2ā“Ŗ ā„ļø
ā„ļø 2ā‘  ā„ļø (undone)
ā„ļø 2ļæ¼ā‘” ā„ļø
ā„ļø 2ā‘¢ ā„ļø
ā„ļø 2ā‘£ ā„ļø
ā„ļø 2ā‘¤ ā„ļø
Face Claims
A/N

ā„ļø 1ā‘¢ ā„ļø

1.9K 57 16
By pinkprint25

𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝘄𝗲𝗿- 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗳 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗲𝘀
𝗜𝗰𝘆- 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝟵𝟱 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝟵𝟰 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝗯𝘂𝗺 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗱𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲. 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲. 𝗜𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲.
_______________

Aug 28 1994

"Look what I got. " Kevin waved Saweetie's official first album up in his hand.

Today was the day that her album would officially be releasing, and by tomorrow it would be in every record store possible. To celebrate she decided to throw a huge album release party and invite a couple of her new friends from the industry. After she consulted her team about this idea they thought it would be a even better event if it was a crowd of celebrities there to help celebrate.

She didn't really care for the whole crowd idea and thought it would better if she just invited a bunch of fans but of course she didn't win that argument.

Her team were currently working on trying to get her more known amongst others in the industry. Although she has made a pretty good name for herself in Hollywood, she still needed to be able to make connections. That way, when her next album comes out she won't have trouble trying to find good features. In addition to that more opportunities can come get way, even ones outside of the music industry.

Saweetie was currently in the chair getting her makeup done by Sarah who had finally came back to California not wanting to miss the album release party tonight.

"Lemme see." She reached out her hand to Kevin who held her album in his hand .With everything she had to do this month she didn't even have time to look at the cover "party with the baddest in the game who the fuck put that." She laughed.

"Oh you didn't know that was on there? Girl I heard motherfuckers on the radio calling you that earlier—now I see why." He chuckled sitting down "who the hell out all this celery and shit in here? We don't eat this."

"Yea I know they making me eat it because I got a tour coming up in a couple of months. It's been hell I swear." She shook her head grabbing a celery stick and chewing on it. As soon as she put it into her mouth she spit it back out "I don't know how longer I can take this." She made a disgusted face causing both of them to laugh at her.

Usually saweetie's room would be filled with a bunch of snacks and unhealthy foods, but suddenly all of that had to come to a stop. Just last week she was placed on a strict diet by her choreography turned trainer Keith. It was at this point where she began to wonder just what the man couldn't do.

Suddenly Kim rushed in the room immediately slamming the door behind her.

Saweetie raised her eyebrow looking at the door that Kim placed her back on "girl what you doing, what's wrong?"

"Some of your fans got in through the back door. Suge just got security to try to get them out of here." Kim explained. She was nearly almost ran over by a mob of people. The thing about it is, she didn't even know if they were all saweetie's fans or not. It seemed as if they were only rushing into the building to find out what celebrities was in it.

It wasn't hard to figure out when a celebrity party was being held. The vehicles placed in the parking lot made it quite obvious. Not to mention the occasional limos and body guards. All that alone can surely distinguish this party far from a normal one, no matter how secretive it was suppose to be.

"What?" Saweetie raised her eyebrows in confusion. "I told everybody this was a private event who got the word out?" She asked in complete shock. Sure she knew the party was going to get some recognition from nearby but she didn't think it was get to the point where fans actually got inside the building. If she had to point the blame at somebody it would definitely be Suge's body guards that he sent. She couldn't believe he gave her the bottom of the barrow there for nothing big guys, while he walked around with top notch security.

"I don't know," Kim replied "but Jodeci just came in so I think they may have caused some of the attention." She figured.

"Oh yea girl I could've told you that." Kevin spoke unsurprised "when I was out there earlier I saw K-Ci sticking his head out the window."

"Of course you did ." Saweetie shook her head. She knew she shouldn't of invited them to perform at the party tonight . Devante and Dalvin weren't even the problem when it came to that group, it was more so k-ci and JoJo. They were the ones that tended to lack common sense sometimes.

Saweetie got up out her seat dusting off her pants that was covered in hair due to the trim Kevin had just given her.

"Bitch I'm not even finished." Kevin smacked his teeth with a slap to his thigh, watching Saweetie walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Sarah made a confused facial expression.

She ignored both Sarah and Kevin "Kim where's Jodeci's dressing room?"

"It should be down the hall on the right," Kim briefly stated not putting much thought into it until after she finished.

"wait a minute if you're going down there I'm coming with you." She attached her arm to Saweetie's letting it be known she wasn't going to allow her do anything stupid.

"Alright girl come on." She shrugged not caring if Kim came along.

Although Kim was still new to this publicist game, she knew letting Saweetie walk to Jodeci's room alone was a horrible idea. Someone could easily see her and come up with some twisted story to tell the news sites and even though that was unlikely of happening today, it was still a possibility.

Before they fully walked outside the room they made sure security had gotten the situation with the fans all handled, and luckily they did.

Saweetie then followed Kim's directions and took a right once she reached the end of the hall, only to see a bunch of doors with different names placed on them.

She slowly walked down the hall with Kim on her side making sure she read all the names tags." Ouu look I didn't know SWV was here," she pointed to the only room in the hallway that didn't have its door close. She figured it was because they were the first ones performing.

She peeped through their door making her head visible "hey y'all!" She smiled quickly gaining their attention

CoKo turned around wondering who was at the door, realizing it was Saweetie "Oh hey girl, we was just about to go out on stage." She chuckled "Congratulations on that album though." She walked up to her giving her a side hug along with Tamera.

Tamara eyed Saweetie's attire "I thought you was performing too girl why you got these damn sweats and shit on?" She asked jokingly.

"Probably cause her boo over there down the hall." Lelee teased making her presence know was well.

Kim raised her eyebrows realizing that they weren't the only people that knew about Saweetie and Devante's relationship. She recalled Saweetie telling her that it was just one of those what goes around come around things ,but she needed to make sure there wasn't anything out there in the media about it. If people kept talking about it as much as they are now it definitely would be.

"Speaking of Devante," Kim gathered up her words to say, "how does literally every celebrity in Hollywood know about their relationship? Is their something in the media about it or??" She asked confushed.

"Oh no nothing like that , we just know. What goes around comes around I guess." Lelee shrugged

"Yea it's Hollywood," Tamara added agreeing with Lelee. She then looked up at the clock and realized they were 5 minutes away from going on stage  "oh y'all we got to get going we should be performing soon."

"Alright I'll see y'all when I come out there. I would say kill it but I knew y'all was gon do that anyway." She laughed sticking her tongue out in attempt to hype the girls up before their performance.

"Okay!" Tamara laughed as well slapping Saweetie's hand.

After chatting it up with SWV Saweetie made  her way back down the hall,  finally finding the door that read Jodeci on the tag. When she approached the door she waisted no time holding her hand up and banging on the door.

Kim slapped her head realizing her job wasn't the easiest. She didn't know what to expect from Saweetie once Jodeci opened up their door because by the way she hopped out the chair earlier she couldn't of been going to see them for a good reason.

"Damn who the hell is this-" Devante opened up the door with a mug  plastered on his face. In one swift motion his facial expression quickly changed as he realized who it was. "Oh you looking for me?" He asked giving Saweetie a once over.

"Ahaha— no." Saweetie pushed him out the way "K-Ci I swear imma kill you." She ran over to him getting stopped by nearly everyone in the room. All over the room the only thing that could be heard was a bunch of woahs as they all jumped up to stop her. Kim almost ran out her heels. Thankfully, Devante had it handled.

"Relax y'all I was just playing, I wasn't about to hit his crazy ass he probably would've flew my small ass to the moon." She responded, honestly. She was planning on stopping before she got to him just to get his reaction so she could laugh. Instead she got everyone else reaction and judging by their faces, she was the only one that thought it was funny.

"Man you play all day." Devante shook his head, letting her go and watching her laugh.

"Anyway I hope y'all know y'all the reason some fans got inside the building just now. Thankfully they didn't make it past security or I would've of really sucker punched your ass." She joked bucking at K-CI

"Damn what the hell I do?" He held his hand up in a smile. Thankfully, he could take a joke. Out of all 4 men he had to be the silliest one. It didn't take long for the two to get along.

"My stylist saw your stupid ass hanging out the window when you arrived so I know you had to be apart of the reason they came here." She informed him.

"Oh damn," he thought "I did do that." He busted out in laughter.

Devante shook his head "it don't matter she wasn't about to nothing anyway." He teased.

"Oh I wasn't?" Saweetie raised a eyebrow.

"Chill baby you ain't nothing but like 100 pounds you ain't much to lift."

"I weigh way more them 100 pounds." She smacked her teeth trying not to smile.

Kim took a seat on the couch sensing that she was going to be in here for a while. Soon K-CI and JoJo took a seat right beside her trying to charm her.

"mmm.." he thought "maybe 110."

"Boy please you had trouble trying to get me up off the ground just then." she argued

"You right." He pulled her closer to him "this might add a couple more pounds to you." He moved his hand to her back side.

"Aye aye aye nigga we still here." K-Ci looked up shaking his head.

"What you talking bout we ain't doing nothing." Devante smirked pulling Saweetie to the side of him as if he was only trying to give her a hug.

"Yea alright," K-Ci chuckled going back to minding his business, well Kim's business.

Saweetie smiled turning her head back to Devante "well I gotta go before these two making my publicist quit on her first week." She pointed back to K-Ci and JoJo

Before leaving the room she turned back to them "oh and make sure y'all perform my favorite song tonight . See y'all on stage ." She waved leaving with Kim

Just as her and Kim walked out, a group of girls walked by their door. "It's this Jodeci's room?" One asked

"Yea why?" Saweetie questioned looking the girls up and down.

"What you mean why? Thats out business." As the girl was talking, one of them were nudging her trying to get her attention. "what bitch damn?" She turned to the one that nudged her.

"That's Icy." The girl whispered.

"I know who the fuck she is you think I give a-"

The girl was once again interrupted when her friend spoke again "That's Devante swing's girlfriend."

Saweetie looked back as if  someone was behind her "they know I can hear them right?" She asked Kim.

"Saweetie girls let's just go." Kim tried to calm her down.

"Oh I'm calm. They want to get inside Jodeci's dressing room we should let them right? Shoot I'll open the door for you." She opened their door once again getting all of their attention. "Y'all got someone out here looking for y'all."

They all walked up to door confused "we don't know these women." Jojo mugged them.

"Oh so now you don't know me?" The sassy one asked chuckling "Really can y'all believe this shit? How else you think we got in? Y'all inviting us here just like y'all do at every other show. Now y'all got this famous bitch with y'all and wanna act brand new? Man please."

DeVante shook his head listening to the girl make up her lie immediately turning to Saweetie "baby I swear I never seen these girls a day in my life I don't know what the fuck they got going on." 

Saweetie rolled her eyes annoyed at the fact that these  girls really came to her album release party thinking it was a Jodeci show. "Trust me De I know, but if security don't come get these bitches out my face I know something else ." She spoke in a low tone, squeezing his hand.

"Alright that's just ridiculous imma need y'all ladies to escort y'all selves, if y'all already haven't." Kim mumbled the last part "or else imma have to get security involved

"Come on Keesha let's go," one tried to reason.

"Not uh," Keesha shook her head in anger not liking the site of Saweetie and Devante being cordial right in front of her face instead of arguing like she expected them too. Had it not been for Saweetie interrupting them she felt her and her girls would've had chance with Jodeci.

"This bitch really think she got it good. I guarantee you this nigga probably cheated on her ass 10 times all ready. Just cause you famous don't make you better then no body." Keesha reeked with jealousy.

"Alright that's enough, security!" Kim yelled out.

They immediately ran over there escorting the girls out.

"I swear bitches be crazy. Now I'm about to be late for my entrance, let's go Kim." Saweetie let go of Devante's hand and latched on to Kim's again.

Just as they had turned the corner there Kevin and Sarah was looking for them, trying to figure out what was talking then so ling.

"Come on bitch we got to get out there before we miss all the performances. I heard they got the Wu- tang clan out their you know I gotta see some method man." Kevin rushed her. 

"Hey forget that I heard Mc Hammer would be here. That just brought back my teen years." Sarah got excited

"Teen years aint you like 20? So like two year ago." Kevin asked confused

Saweetie honestly didn't know who set up all these performances for her party, she just knew this was going to be the last celebrity party she threw this year. It caused so much attention and nonsense yet gained her a lot of popularity.

After they got through arguing about how old Sarah was. Saweetie went back and let Kevin finish her hair so she could throw  on her big red dress she was wearing until it was time for her to perform.

When she finally walked out into were the party was being held, everyone's attention immediately turned to her as flashes of cameras came from everywhere.

Like the friendly person she was, Saweetie nearly waved at everyone she walked by with a huge smile on her face "Ouu y'all look at that wall over there it got my name on it. Which one of y'all told them my government?" She turned around get laughs from the people that heard her.

One of the waitresses that was hired for the event walked over giving her a cocktail.

"Thank you so much." she grabbed the drink from the lady walking over to the wall "somebody take my picture!" She yelled out.

A near nearby photographer quickly pulled out his camera not missing a chance to capture this moment.

"Alright everybody," said the host, which just so happened to be Tisha Campbell who actually volunteered to host the event. "First I wanna say shout out to the lady of the hour who has just came from out back, ladys and gentlemen get of it up for the voice behind it all Icy!"

They all clapped looking back at Saweetie, some even giving her a smile.

"I also wanna give a round of applause to the beautiful ladies that just got through peforming not to long ago, can everyone give it up for SWV!" Tisha yelled pointed to the group of ladies that were now off stage and seated. After everyone got finished clapping Tisha continued "alright so we got a few more performances here tonight before I hand the mic over to Icy so she can play this here album for y'all . So with that being said, next up we got the one and only Jodeci!"

The four boys walked on stage with their usual sluggish walks as the crowd full of celebrities cheered for them. "How everybody doing tonight?" Devante asked walking up to night hyping the audience. Saweetie was kinda took aback by the reactions of some of the females , but only because celebrities tend to be too boastful some times. They barley clapped at award shows. Know here they were fan girl'n over Jodeci as if they were teens again.

"Alright so check this out," Devante continued "we all here to celebrate the releasing of Icy's album tonight. So why won't I go ahead and play one of her favorite song for her."

He then took a seat at his piano as the rest of Jodeci grabbed there piano.

Suddenly the beat of Ride and slide start playing as Devante hit the notes on his keyboard.

The boys couldn't even start singing due to the loud reaction of the audience.

"Ouu girl you a freak!" Somebody yelled out making everyone laugh, including Devante .

He chuckled running his tounge over his teeth
and cutting the music off "Nawl I'm just messing with y'all look at Icy she mad." He said 
as Saweetie shook her head in embarrassment.

As the laughter calmed down he began getting serious and used the keys on the piano to play the instrumental to Forever My Lady.

K-Ci held up his mic and began singing.

The audience started to sing along in harmony swigging side the side

"They better get the best out of this cause when you get up on the stage everybody shaking ass." Kevin whispered making Saweetie slapped his arm while trying not to laugh.

When their performance was over Saweetie decided to meet the boys back stage since she would be performing next anyway. On her way back to the back she was stopped by Wu-tang-clan who clearly just arrived to the party.

"Damn it's a lot of y'all ." She said too ken aback. They even had Nas with them who by the way just dropped a album of his own.

They laughed at her until RZA spoke up "sorry we running late. You know we had to make in time for this performance."

"In time?" Tisha asked walking up to them "according to my watch y'all suppose to be one stage like.. right now." She flashed a fake smile.

"Oh damn alright let's go." One of them said leading the way.

Saweetie followed behind them since they were going in the same direction she was which is back stage. When they reached the hall that was split into two Saweetie turned in a opposite direction from them since they were heading towards the stage and she was going towards the dressing room.

Before she turned the corner she was stopped by one of the group members. She turned around it realized it was Method Man, Kevin's favorite one out of the group. She heard he was working on a solo album this year.

"Excuse me for interrupting I'm sure you got lots to do today but I couldn't help but to admire your beauty. My name is-"

"Method man I know." Saweetie smiled trying to hide her blush on the inside. Although she knew she was a taken women and wouldn't dare have the guts to cheat on any man, he was a gentleman, and she liked that. It wasn't too many men out there that still spoke to women in a respectful way.

"Yea but my real name is Clifford. " he informed her "so I was wondering if I could you get your pager number or something."

"Oh-no, I mean you seem like a nice guy and all but that would be disrespectful to my boyfriend. That's unless you wanna be friends or talk business of course." She fumbled with her fingers trying to let him off easy. Now she regretted saying it in that way. It would absolutely be embarrassing if all he wanted to do was talk business in the first place, he was working on an album. She would definitely feel bad for assuming.

"Aw that's ok you alright. I can see another brother got to first. He's a lucky man, respect." He smirked beating on chest one time.

She laughed shaking her head. Before she even had a chance to reply to Method Man corruption struck from down the hall near Jodeci's dressing room. "Um I'll see y'all later I gotta go." She told him before rushing down the hall to see what was going on.

When she walked in their room she saw Mary in there throwing things around at K-Ci.

"I knew your ass was up to no good the moment you left you New York!" She yelled looking around for something else she can throw.

"What going on?" She asked the guys that were just sitting around letting the scene unfold. They were clearly already used to this scenario.

"Mary caught K-Ci cheating again." Jojo chuckled smacking on some chips.

"Shut up nigga he wasn't cheating. She caught him talking to Kim." Devante explained.

"Which is cheating.." Jojo told him in a confushed tone.

"Just cause he was talking to somebody don't mean he was cheating." Devante continued.

"Well anything is cheating in Mary's eyes." K-ci continued the argument.

"Alright alright damn I get it." Saweetie stopped the two. She leaned over to Dalvin who was calm during the situation "remind me to never ask them any questions again."

Dalvin nodded his head "I gotcha."

She then walked over to Mary grabbing the cologne bottle that was beside her so Mary couldn't see it. "Hey Mary I didn't even know you was coming." She smiled trying to calm her mood.

"I wasn't until some bitch name Keesha called me saying she saw K-ci hugged up with some bitch. Jojo who the fuck is Kim?" Mary turned to Jojo.

"Oh shit you heard that?" Jojo asked almost dropping his bag of chips.

"Yes I heard now tell me who she is."

"Mary all this is just a misunderstanding. Keesha is some random groupie hoe that tried to come up in their dressing room earlier. She must've gotten mad and called you just to start up something , but trust must I was here and I saw the whole thing. Nothing happened." Saweetie explained.

Mary look back in forth between Saweetie and K-Ci before speaking "alright I believe you. But next time if you see another chick trying to get with my man don't hesitate to call."

Negative. Saweetie thought to herself "I won't." She lied, she definitely didn't have time to be putting up with that.

She found it crazy that Mary followed K-Ci from New York in the first place. There was clearly some issues going on in their relationship and judging by what she just witnessed it didn't seem to healthy. Saweetie would rather leave a man then to have to do all that.

"Alright well I'm running late so I gotta get going. Mary you can stay if you don't to." Saweetie told her.

"Nawl I'm good I don't do parties. Especially celebrities ones." Mary declined

"Okay we'll see you later." She waved walking back down the hell.

"Girl what was going on down there?" Coko noisly came out her dressing room to ask Saweetie.

"Whew girl a mess. What you doing back here though I thought y'all was out their enjoying the party?"

"Well I came to use the bathroom but after I seen Mary J Blidge barge into Jodeci's room I thought my pee could wait." Coko joked.

"There she is right there !" Saweetie heard a familiar voice yell.

Her and Coko turned around to face Kevin.
"Oh damn I'm late." Saweetie realized scratching the back of her head.

"Late ain't the word, girl come on hurry up." Kevin found hisself in a moment of Deja Vu since he literally told her the same thing not even a hour ago.

"Ok alright I'm coming see ya Co." Saweetie followed behind Kevin into the dressing room

When they got to the room Kevin wasted no time throwing her the outfit she would be wearing. They only had 5 minutes before the performance left and the dancers were already ready. Keith was even out in the hall warming them up.

"Ok hurry hurry help me put this over my head." Saweetie told Kevin not wanting to mess up her hair.

When she got the outfit over her head she wasted no time walking out of the dressing room and catching up with the dancers.

"Alright I'm here y'all ready?" Saweetie asked out of breath.

"Um, girl are you ready?" Keith raised his window

"Trust me Keith it's been a long night. I'm ready for pretty much anything right now." She assured him.

Hearing the intro beat for one of her most popular songs this year, Take Yo Man, her and the dancers wasted no times walking out onto the stage as Keith instructed them to.

Saweetie held up her mic and began rapping "I'm a Icy bitch and you know I'll out fuck you so get out my face before I touch you hoe don't you know can't you understand if you fuck with me I'll take your man."

Take your man was followed by Ride or Die, pretty bitch freestyle, and Summer 94.

"Alright y'all that's enough for the show if y'all want to hear more I have my album here tonight and tomorrow it will be in every record store. So show your girl some love and support and listen to it. Hope you like it, and I hope you all have fun tonight." She smiled turning around only to turn back to them "But don't have too much fun though I gotta go change again." She joked making the audience laugh

When she made it backstage again her whole crew was there to cheer her and the dances on for their amazing performance.

"Omg y'all made it I thought you weren't going to come." Saweetie smiled embracing Stacy and Whitney onto a hug.

"Well we would've came sooner if Whitney dumb ass didn't turn back around to go get her purse. I knew I shouldn't road with her ass." Stacy shook her head.

"Hey I had my license and idea in there if we got pulled over you must was going to take the charge?" Whitney stood up for herself.

"All that matters is that y'all made it I'm still happy to have y'all here." Saweetie smiled.

"What about us?"

Saweetie turned around to look at Snoop,
Shante, and their new born Corde Broadus.

"Omg," Saweetie gasped "awee look at the baby he's so cute I can't believe this my first time seeing him." She maneuvered her way past Snoop and began smiling in Corde's face while playing with his fingers.

"Oh so it's forget about me huh?" Snoop held his arms up.

"I'm sorry but you didn't call me up to the hospital like you said you would." She mugged him.

"I'm sorry I guess I lost track of time. On the bright side, I still made it to your album release party."

"Yea barley." She blinked "but don't feel nobody else did either." She started laughing.

"That's because of how far away it is from Hollywood you know everybody stay round the corner from each other well all for here at the same time." Nate said coming out of no where with Kurupt Daz and D.O.C.

"I like how y'all just snuck y'all way by me where y'all come from?" She asked with laughter.

After catching up with everybody backstage she went back to the party in which people were still arriving. Next time she was tell them the party started at 5:00 because it was clear no matter how famous black people got they just could never be on time.

"Surprise!" Tisha yelled with a cake in her hand surprising Saweetie.

"What's this?" She asked examining the cake.

"It's an album cake, look it got your album cover on it." She pointed out "can somebody hand me the actual thing"

Soon somebody handed Tisha the actual album cd as she asked them to.

Saweetie opened it to look at the visual of the soundtrack and her photo shoot.

"Wow I love this. Thank you fTosga for hosting for me tonight and this cake. I love whip cream." She applauded hers

After a few more performer we'd which included Mc Hammer and Snoop the party still wasn't overz

Especially not for her Whitney and Stacy. After they left they went straight to Swweeties house and celebrated even more.

If Saweeetie had to pick something she was most thankful for taroynd this time it would be them. They never switched up because of her fame, they were still the same people .

It wouldn't take long for Saweetie's album to go platinum but with fame thief came Cristina and little did she knew it would come form the same women that were in the industry with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 26 10
A World Of The Old Generation...
14.2K 595 34
I wrote this story many years ago, it got taken down so I am going to rewrite, please Enjoy the brand new version.
1.2K 154 12
šŸ’ š¬šžššš¬šØš§š¬, šŸ–šŸ— š›ššš š›šØš²š¬. šŸšŸ’ š›ššš š›šØš² ššš„š®š¦š§š¢ š”šššÆšž š«šžš­š®š«š§šžš š­šØ š«šžššžšžš¦ š­š”šžš¦š¬šžš„šÆšžš¬ š¢š§ š’š”šš...
128K 3.8K 85
Inspired by "Workin Me" Quavo's Music Video ā„ļø