Iron Witch [3]

By Stark_2023

BOOK THREE OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ After the Civil War between the Avengers, Hope Sta... More

Welcome!!
Cast
Chapter 1: After
Chapter 2: Hero
Chapter 3: Another Night
Chapter 4: I'm Sorry
Chapter 5: Normal
Chapter 6: Back
Chapter 7: Friends
Chapter 8: Iron Dad
Chapter 9: Homecoming
Chadwick Boseman
Chapter 10: Plane
Chapter 11: Spider Child
Chapter 12: New Suit
Chapter 13: Leaving
Chapter 14: Love
Chapter 15: Love pt.2
Chapter 16: Children
Chapter 17: Fun
Chapter 18: Race
Chapter 19: Brother
Chapter 20: Brother pt.2
Chapter 21: Footloose
Chapter 22: Earth
Chapter 23: Welcome Party
Chapter 24: Time
Chapter 25: The Past
Chapter 26: Secrets
Thor Ragnarok
Chapter 29: Shady Acres
Chapter 30: Strange
Chapter 31: Hela
Chapter 32: Sakaar
Chapter 33: Stay With Me
Chapter 34: Scapper142
Chapter 35: Old Friend
Chapter 36: Ready
Chapter 37: Sparkles
A/N
Chapter 38: Brothers
Chapter 39: Fight
Chapter 40: Light
Chapter 41: Leaving
Chapter 42: Plan
Chapter 43: Ship
Chapter 44: Asgard
Chapter 45: Calm Before the Storm
Infinity War
Chapter 47: New York
Chapter 48: New York pt.2
Chapter 49: The Guardians
Chapter 50: Breaking the News
A/N
Chapter 51: Plan
Chapter 52: Thor
A/N
Chapter 53: Wakanda
Chapter 54: Bucky
Chapter 55: Nidavellir
Chapter 56: Return
RE-UPLOAD Chapter 55: Nidavellir
RE-UPLOAD Chapter 56: Return
Chapter 57: The Sun Disappeared
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 27: Blessing

2K 88 77
By Stark_2023

Third Person POV

Pepper Potts opened the door to find, to her surprise, Loki Laufeyson standing on the other side.

Pepper stared in shock at the god of mischief. He was the last person she would think of to show up at her home.

"Loki... um, hi." Pepper chuckled nervously as she remembered what happened last time she saw Loki on Earth.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Miss Potts." Loki held his hand out to the woman.

Pepper slowly reached out to grab his hand. Loki took her hand gentle. He bent down and placed a soft kiss on her knuckles.

"Oh wow." Pepper giggled awkwardly, not expecting the gentleman like gesture.

Now I see how he got Hope interested. Pepper thought to herself.

"Hope has told me a lot about you. May I come in?" The god asked politely with his hands behind his back.

Pepper nodded hesitantly. "Sure! Come in!"

Pepper moved out of the way as let the god into the house she shared with Tony Stark, her fiancé.

Loki looked around at the expensive house. The white walls high tech overall feel.

This is a lot different from Asgard. Loki thought.

"Where's Hope?" Miss Potts asked softly, really hoping to see her daughter again.

"She did not join me on my travels. I am alone." Loki pursed his lips as he followed the woman farther into their home.

Pepper felt saddened by the news, just wishing to see her daughter again.

The two walked into the living room where there were two black couches stretched across each other. A black single chair in the corner closer to one of the couches. A large flat screen TV on the wall.

There was a coffee table separating the two couches. There was a large window that showed the city of New York where the two had decided they should stay.

"Make yourself comfortable. Would you like something to drink?" Pepper asked Loki politely.

"I am quite alright, thank you." Loki sat down on one of the couches.

Pepper sat across from him, placing her joined hands on her lap.

"Why didn't Hope come? Is she okay?" Pepper questioned, worry and concern filled her features.

Loki smiled softly and nodded his head. "She is doing just fine. She has made quite the name for herself on Asgard. She has done many things to help Asgard."

Pepper smiled proudly.

"But she does not know I am here at the moment."

Pepper became confused. "What? Why? Why are you here? Why doesn't she know?"

Loki gulped at the heavy stare he was getting from the CEO. He suddenly started to feel nervous.

"I came here to ask one serious question, regarding Hope and myself." The god replied briefly.

"And that is...?" Pepper dragged on, wanting to know why Loki would come all this way for one question.

Why am I nervous? I never get nervous! Loki yelled to himself.

"I want to ask Hope for her hand in marriage." Loki revealed to the woman across from him.

Pepper gasped, placing a hand over her mouth in shock.

Loki didn't take this as a good sign.

Loki moved his head back and raised an eyebrow at the mixed reaction.

"I came here to ask for her mother and father's blessing." Loki finished while taking a deep breath.

His past actions flooding his mind. How he destroyed New York, used Hope, tried to use Tony, and is the reason Hope is not on Earth at this moment.

Loki kept himself calm and stayed quiet as he watched Pepper closely.

Pepper removed her hand from her mouth to reveal a large grin.

Loki relaxed at the good sign.

Pepper let out a loud squeal and shook her arms  making Loki jump at the sudden action.

Pepper was ecstatic to hear the news.

My babies gonna get married! Pepper's mind were filled with excited thoughts.

"Marriage!?" Pepper stared at the god with a large smile.

Loki nodded with a polite smile. "Yes."

"And you're here to actually ask for our blessing?" Pepper asked with disbelief.

You could tell she was not used to the gentlemen gestures.

Usually Tony just acts like a child and it's like she babysits him. But there are occasions, like Tony's proposal to make up for it all.

"I thought that asking for your blessing would be polite. And knowing my love's parents accept me is important to me." Loki stated with a soft tone, wanting to be on Hope's mother nice side.

He called Hope his love. Pepper awed in her head.

Pepper could now see the Loki Hope has always talked about. The lovable, polite Loki.

Pepper recalled all of the memories she could of Hope talking and gushing over Loki.

The squealing and the stupid in-love grins she remembered Hope would do when talking about him.

Pepper knew Hope loved him dearly.

"How do I know you love her just as much as she loves you? Because I know how much she loves you. She would not stop talking about you after New York." Pepper exposed her daughter for talking about him.

Loki smiled warmly.

"Hope is the light of my life." Loki started, wanting Pepper to know how much he loved Hope, but not knowing how to describe it.

Pepper stared at the god, waiting to hear what else he had to say.

"She helped my through a dark time in my life. She was there even though I've caused her and your family pain. I am so, so sorry for what I have done to your home and family, I truly am."

"Hope is one of the very few people in this universe I would sacrifice everything for. She makes me feel like the luckiest being, and I am. I know I could not live without her, with or without the soulmate bond."

Loki sighed deeply.

"I do not think there are enough words to describe my love for Hope. She is the most remarkable and unique being I've ever met. This past year and a half have been one of the best of my long life because of her. I want to wake up to her by my side for the rest of it." The long haired god didn't know what to say to convince her.

He was not used to sharing his feelings with anyone, other than his mother and Hope.

Pepper studied Loki, trying to figure out if he was lying. But she remembered who he was. The god of mischief and lies.

Even if he was lying, which she thinks he isn't, she wouldn't know.

Pepper looked down to her engagement ring thoughtfully.

After a few minutes of Pepper in deep thought. She decided she liked Loki. Especially how he treats Hope and how he makes her feel.

"You have my blessing." Pepper complied with a nod.

Loki let out a breath of relief, smiling at the woman.

"But I'm the easy one here. I can guarantee you will have problems with her father." Pepper pointed out to Loki.

Loki chuckled and nodded. "Hope as made me aware of his protectiveness over her."

"Not just that. He doesn't like you that much." Pepper stood up, Loki joining her.

"I was just about to make dinner. You are welcomed to wait for him."

"Do you know when he will return?" He glanced around the room briefly again.

"Very soon." Pepper walked out of the living room leaving a Loki standing there awkwardly.

He's never felt so out of place before.

He decided to join Pepper in the kitchen.

In front of her, she had many ingredients, pots and pans, and a tablet.

Loki tilted his head to the side as he watched her read the recipe online.

"Do you wish for my assistance?" Loki spoke up, surprising both of them.

Help her cook? I haven't cooked since mother gave me some lessons. Loki thought.

"I mean, you don't have to—."

"We do not know each other very well, and I would wish to get to know my future wife's mother. And watching you cook while not offering to helping after you invited me into your home, would definitely make my Mother very disappointed." Loki sent Pepper a kind smile.

Pepper stared at Loki, not expecting Loki to be so polite.

Hope really scored with the soulmate thing. Pepper chuckled to herself.

"I suppose we could use it as bonding time." Pepper held out a bowl towards him.

Loki took it with a small smirk. "Bonding time."

~

Tony opened the door and walked into his home. He let out a happy sigh.

"It's great to be home." He mumbled as he slipped off his shoes and coat.

Just as he was about to yell out for Pepper, he heard a voice.

"She really did that?" Tony heard a male's voice along with a laugh from both Pepper and the man.

Tony felt his heart drop into his stomach.

"She did. Most of the kids loved it, but there was one who cried so much. His parents scolded Hope for being so reckless with them." Tony listened to Pepper speak with a light tone in her voice. "Tony couldn't stop laughing at Hope's face as they did."

The man laughed.

"I will have to ask her about that when I return." The British accent strong in the man's voice making Tony uneasy.

Tony walked into the kitchen to see something he never once thought he would see.

Loki and Pepper cleaning up ingredients and spilled food, in his kitchen.

Tony stared with his jaw slackened, his stare zeroing in on Loki.

"What the hell...?" Tony mumbled making the two others look over to him.

"Honey! You're home!" Pepper grinned and walked up to her fiancé.

Pepper pulled Tony into a hug, but his gaze never left Loki.

Loki stared right back, smirking.

"Why is he here?" Tony asked Pepper in a quiet whisper.

Pepper smiled back at Loki, then to Tony.

"He came to talk to the both of us, but you weren't here. So he stayed and helped me cook dinner." Pepper shrugged.

Tony stared in disbelief, not believing what she just said.

"He helped you cook dinner? What did he do, poison it?" Tony glared at the god.

"Tony!" Pepper hit his arm. Tony quickly sent the woman an offended stare. "Don't be rude!"

"I would never poison Miss Potts's food. She is too lovely of a woman to ever do such a thing to." Loki smiled kindly to her.

Pepper just smiled and looked at Tony.

"So you would poison mine?" The billionaire glared.

"Depends." Loki simply shrugged. Pepper chuckled nervously as she glanced at the food that was in the oven.

"What do you mean 'depends'!?" Tony exclaimed in disbelief and slight fear.

"How about you two take this elsewhere while I finish cleaning." Pepper walked up to Loki and took his dish towel from his shoulder. "Thank you, Loki. And I can't wait to see how it goes. And call me Pepper, please."

"Thank you, Pepper." Loki smiled knowingly with a small nod.

Tony watched the exchange with confusion.

"Let's just go outside." Tony grumbled.

~

Tony POV

"Where's Hope?" I spoke once we got outside the back door.

"She is on Asgard. She was with some of her friends when I left." Loki replied simply.

Saying I felt disappointed that she wasn't here would be an understatement.

I squinted my eyes in confusion. "Why didn't she come? Does she even know you're here? Why are you here?"

I walked over to the lawn chairs we had outside on the balcony.

I plopped down on one of them.

Loki sat on the one beside me, looking more awkward than I ever thought he could be.

"You're gonna have to answer my questions, reindeer games. I walk into my house after work to see my fiancé laughing it up with my daughter's boyfriend while said daughter isn't here." I crossed my arms.

I waiting, impatiently for his answer.

"She does not know I am here because I came to ask you and Pepper a question that I wish for a Hope to not hear." Loki spoke calmly as if what just happened isn't weird.

His reply peaked my interest even more.

"And why is that?" I sat up and rested my elbows on my knees, planting my feet into the floor. I put my chin on my hands as I stared at the greasy haired god.

"I know I have done terrible things, to your planet and your family." He started, looking almost apologetic.

I snorted.

"You literally killed Coulson, kidnapped and mind controlled my daughter, trashed my tower, tried to take over my city and planet, killed hundreds, and the main reason I have anxiety." I listed to him.

Loki winced at the list that sounded horrible, which it is.

"Yes... I recall doing that and more. But I want to be better. I want to fix my mistakes, but some are just too big to be fixed I suppose. I am truly sorry for all that I've done." Loki sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

I studied his behaviour, his facial expression.

He looked to be sincere about wanting to change. To be a better man.

That's what I did.

I cleared my throat. "Well, I know the feeling."

Loki clicked his tongue and nodded. "Hope has told me many things about you."

"Of course she did." I exhaled a small laugh with a shake of my head.

I glanced at Thor's younger brother.

I've done many things I'm not proud of. That I wish I could take back, but no one ever gave me a chance.

No one gave me a chance to change my image, so I decided to stick with it.

Now, I'm a role model to a lot of people. Becoming Iron Man made me feel like I was put on this Earth for that reason.

To help and protect.

If Loki means what he said about wanting to change his ways. Change his image.

I'm willing to give him a chance.

"You've done some good things too, I guess." I started, gaining his attention.

I could see the shock on his face.

I sighed.

"You did help with Ultron. You were there to make sure Hope was safe when she went through it." I named the only few good things I know he's done.

"At first, I was there only to check up on Hope. I only wanted to make sure she was okay. But when I saw Thor, and how you all were in need of help. I don't know what came over me. Maybe it was because of my oaf of a brother wouldn't have let me leave." Loki furrowed his eyebrows thoughtfully.

I smirked and nodded.

"Yeah, that's how it all starts." I remembered the first time I did something with my suit.

At first I wanted revenge on those terrorists who took me, but then I knew what I did probably saved others.

That made me want to do more.

"You still haven't asked me that question." I rubbed my hands together, ready to hear what he had to ask.

Loki clapped his hands together and straightened his posture. He took a deep breath and nodded.

"I already asked Pepper, and she consented." He told me while gesturing to the house.

I furrowed my eyebrows and moved my head back. "What?"

"Do I have your blessing to wed Hope?"

I froze at the words that just left the greasy reindeer's mouth.

I stared at Loki for a moment, trying to comprehend what he just said.

Loki waited patiently for a reply, looking rather calm and collected.

"Wed? Blessing?" I sat up straighter as I raised an eyebrow at him, trying to clarify.

He nodded. "I want to make Hope my wife. And I had come here to ask for your blessing."

"Holy shit." I ran my hands over my face.

Hope. My daughter. Getting married!

To Loki, nonetheless. The man who is the reason I have even more problems.

But I mean, you literally just said to yourself you would give him a chance.

Yeah, yeah, I know. But she's only 22. She has her whole life.

So? This is her soulmate. Literally the person that was meant for her.

Shut up conscience! I know that!

"Pepper already gave you her blessing?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Okay, okay..." I trailed off and glanced at the house. "I gotta talk to the boss. You stay here, or come inside or whatever."

I made my way inside, Loki stayed put.

I walked into the kitchen to see it all cleaned and looking brand new.

"Di—."

"Yes, I did give my blessing." Pepper nodded her head.

"And can I have the deets? Why did you say yes?" I patted the counter next to me, wanting her to come and tell me her train of thought.

"Because Hope loves him, very very much. You know how she used to act whenever someone even mention Loki or anything to do with space. She's known him for 6 years. And they've been together for most of that time. Plus, she's a grown woman. She can make her own decision without us being there." Pepper stood beside me.

"And what about New York?" I grabbed her hands, holding them close to my chest.

"What happened in New York was a terrible event. I don't know what to say for that. But Loki did help with Ultron, isn't that what you said? He was there." Pepper tilted her head to the side.

I sighed and nodded. "Yes, he was."

"If Hope trusts him, I think we can too. She has always been good with trusting the right people hasn't she." Pepper sent me a small grin making me smile.

"She has." I agreed.

I looked out the window to see Loki standing at the railing of the balcony, staring at the city he once tried to take.

"2 years." I mumbled and glanced to Pepper. She frowned and wrapped her arms around my neck. "She hasn't even visited for 2 years."

"She's happy. She's living her life for once. Let's give her some time." Pepper reassured me, staring at me with her soft eyes.

"She's probably being held there against her will." I mumbled the possibility.

Pepper laughed and shook her head. "I know you don't trust him, but Hope does. She's happy with him. Don't you want her to be happy?"

"Wow. You had to go there." I rolled my eyes making her smile. "Of course I want her happy, that's a stupid question."

"You just don't want to let her go." Pepper awed loudly.

"SH! You don't have to say it so loud!" I exclaimed in a whisper. She laughed.

I pulled her into a kiss, resting my hand on her hip.

"Just go tell him so we can eat." Pepper pushed me towards the door. I chuckled and complied.

I made my way towards Loki who was still waiting for my answer.

"Okay." I stood next to him and leaned against the railing. The busy city just below us.

Loki glanced at the side of my face, then back to the city.

"If she ever comes to me about how you hurt her, in any way. Even the slightest paper cut. I will not hesitate to shove that cow helmet up your ass." I pointed to him with a strong glare.

"No need to fret. I will never hurt Hope in anyway." Loki promised making me roll my eyes.

"Just don't do it and I'll believe you. Now, take my blessing and go back to her. Make sure she doesn't burn down your castle or something." I waved him off.

He smirked smugly. "You know, I was going to ask her, whether or not I got your blessing."

"I know." I gave him a side glance. "Because I would have done the same thing."

"We're not so different, Man of Iron." Loki patted my shoulder. I raised an eyebrow at him. "We both would do anything to make sure Hope is safe."

"Okay, you got me on that one." I admitted. Loki chuckled and walked towards the house.

I watched him leave before turning back to the view of the city.

"You better fucking come home and tell me the news yourself, Hope." I scolded as I looked up to the sky.

I want to tell her the great news. I would have asked Loki to tell her, but she would ask how he knows.

Holy shit... I'm gonna be the one to walk her down the aisle...

I squealed to myself in excitement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 615 39
Hi, this is an Avengers reacts story by @RedCorvette084 and @Lulusurfista. It will have things like reacting to the actors, and the movies, but they...
22.9K 494 31
BOOK 3 OF 3 It all comes down to this. The final fight. It's now or never. This story will contain Spider-Man: Homecoming, Avengers: Infinity War, an...
67.4K 1K 58
Her hands were scarred of murder, her eyes, dull and glassy as she loses her luster and her soul longing for death. I met evil when I was only a chi...
338K 8.4K 46
(Bucky X Reader) [COMPLETED] y/n Stark, the daughter of Tony Stark and Pepper Potts, finds herself living at the Avengers tower with her father and...