Iron Witch [3]

By Stark_2023

BOOK THREE OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ After the Civil War between the Avengers, Hope Sta... More

Welcome!!
Cast
Chapter 1: After
Chapter 2: Hero
Chapter 3: Another Night
Chapter 4: I'm Sorry
Chapter 5: Normal
Chapter 6: Back
Chapter 7: Friends
Chapter 8: Iron Dad
Chapter 9: Homecoming
Chadwick Boseman
Chapter 10: Plane
Chapter 11: Spider Child
Chapter 12: New Suit
Chapter 13: Leaving
Chapter 14: Love
Chapter 15: Love pt.2
Chapter 16: Children
Chapter 17: Fun
Chapter 18: Race
Chapter 19: Brother
Chapter 20: Brother pt.2
Chapter 21: Footloose
Chapter 22: Earth
Chapter 23: Welcome Party
Chapter 25: The Past
Chapter 26: Secrets
Chapter 27: Blessing
Thor Ragnarok
Chapter 29: Shady Acres
Chapter 30: Strange
Chapter 31: Hela
Chapter 32: Sakaar
Chapter 33: Stay With Me
Chapter 34: Scapper142
Chapter 35: Old Friend
Chapter 36: Ready
Chapter 37: Sparkles
A/N
Chapter 38: Brothers
Chapter 39: Fight
Chapter 40: Light
Chapter 41: Leaving
Chapter 42: Plan
Chapter 43: Ship
Chapter 44: Asgard
Chapter 45: Calm Before the Storm
Infinity War
Chapter 47: New York
Chapter 48: New York pt.2
Chapter 49: The Guardians
Chapter 50: Breaking the News
A/N
Chapter 51: Plan
Chapter 52: Thor
A/N
Chapter 53: Wakanda
Chapter 54: Bucky
Chapter 55: Nidavellir
Chapter 56: Return
RE-UPLOAD Chapter 55: Nidavellir
RE-UPLOAD Chapter 56: Return
Chapter 57: The Sun Disappeared
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 24: Time

1.9K 82 18
By Stark_2023

I walked through Odin's library. I looked through the large selection of books, not knowing which one to read.

My heels clicked against the hard floor as I ran my hand across the books. That's right, heels. I'm wearing fucking heels.

Since when do I wear heels? Well since I started pretending I was some princess with class. I've had some training in heels. Pepper used to make me wear heels to red carpets and shit.

My hands stopped on one book and I decided to pull it out.

The Practice of Magic and WitchCraft.

Ooh! Sounds interesting.

I held the old book to my chest as I walked towards the couch. I sat down on the soft furniture, took off my heels with my magic and opened to the first page.

I noticed a small note on the first page.

I hope maybe one day you will find another to teach, just as I taught you.- Your Mother, Frigga

I let out a small breath as I frowned. She was such a wonderful and powerful woman.

And maybe Loki will find someone to teach magic to. I'm sure it will help him a lot to be someone's teacher and mentor.

I opened the book and started reading.

Practice one: the levitation spell

~

I jumped at the sound of door being slammed shut. I quickly look to the door and watched Loki take down his illusion of Odin and let out a frustrated huff.

He looked quite tense and tired. He dropped down onto the desk chair and placed his head in his hands.

I pursed my lips as I put the book down on the couch and stood up. My bare feet were quiet against me the floor as I walked up behind the god.

I put my hands on his shoulder making him jump up in surprise.

"It's just me." I mumbled to him. I rubbed his shoulders, giving him a gentle massage.

Loki sighed out in content as he let his head drop forward. I felt his shoulders slowly relax and loosen up.

I bent down and wrapped my arms around him, resting my chin on his shoulder.

He leaned his head towards mine.

"Tell me what's wrong." I whispered to him. I moved my head and stared at the side of his face.

His jawline is immaculate.

"Some of Asgard's enemies knows of Odin's disappearance off Asgard." Loki stated simply.

"Maybe it's time for Odin to come back to Asgard?" I suggested. He knows I'm not really liking the whole 'leaving Odin on Earth' thing.

"Not yet." Loki shook his head and turned his head to face me. I sighed as I stared into his pleasing green eyes.

"You do know leaving him on Earth, without his powers will not end well, right?" I scrunched my face as I told him. He groaned and stood up, making me let go of him.

I stood up straight and watched him start to pace.

"If Odin were to return, who knows what punishment he would cast upon me. He could involve you now. I don't want you to have to face his wrath because of my choices. I have already done what I did, now I must carry on." Loki stopped and looked over to me.

I crossed my arms and shifted my weight to one leg.

Loki stared at me for a moment.

"Do I have something on my face?" I reached up to my face and gentle wiped it.

Loki shook his head. "No. I just wanted to appreciate you for a moment."

I exhaled from my nose with a small smile. A blush crept onto my face as I glanced at the floor.

"What were you doing in here, before I stormed in?" Loki asked curiously as he waltzed closer to me.

"It's a library, Loki. I was reading." I replied obviously. Loki rolled his eyes.

I grabbed his hand and led him to my previous spot on the long comfortable furniture. I sat down and pulled hims down beside me.

I tried to let go of my hand, but Loki just squeezed it tighter.

"Loki." I dragged out his name with a small laugh. Loki chuckled and freed my hand.

I picked up the magic spell book I was reading and showed it to him.

I watched his face morph into a look of realization, then to sadness.

He took the book from me and stared at it, running his hand over the front of it.

"I saw the note Frigga left in there for you." I played with the promise ring on my pinkie. Loki opened the book to the note.

"She always did say 'once taught, teach'." Loki smiled weakly. I could hear the pain in his voice.

"Maybe one day, you can teach our family." Loki moved his gaze from the book to me. I smiled warmly to the god. "Adoption, remember."

"Would they be considered our own children?" Loki's eyes casted down to the ring on my finger.

"It doesn't matter if you're blood related or not. Family means you care for and love one another. Helping each other out is more important than helping yourself. They are the ones who will accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile. The ones who will love you no matter what."

"You and I both know we have people in our lives who treat us like family." I tilted my head to the side as I stared intently into Loki's eyes.

Loki pursed his lips and glanced back to the book. There was a moment of silence.

"I would love that." Loki nodded and looked back to me.

I gave him a toothy smile, loving the idea of seeing him with children.

"And I'm sure we'll get there. Some day." I leaned in closer to him with a lopsided smile.

Loki's mouth twitched upward.

I put my hand behind his head and pulled him into a kiss. Loki smiled into it as did I.

I cannot get over the absolutely mind blowing feeling I get from just being touched by him. His kisses always makes me go crazy.

I pulled away, needing to take a breath.

"But before all of that, I wish to live a little first. Continue to explore the galaxy." Then I pointed my finger into his chest. "And you, sir, need to stop stressing so much. It's not doing you any good. And I'm sure you'll be able to handle it. You've done an amazing job as King."

Loki inhaled deeply and got onto his knees. I raised an eyebrow as I watched him shuffle a little.

I let out a loud gasp as he wrapped his arms around me and pushed me down onto the couch. His head rested on my chest and his arms tightly held my body close to him.

"Loki!" I laughed as he laid on top of me. I wrapped my arms around him and massaged his back. "I never would have picked you as a cuddling type."

"You just seem to bring that side out of me." Loki mumbled as he continued to squish me.

"You do know you're not exactly light." I grunted as I let my head fall back and stared at the ceiling.

"I can move if you would like me t—." I looked down at the god who stared up at me.

"Don't you dare move, Loki Laufeyson." I glared at the god. His eyes seemed to have this sparkle to them as he smiled childishly up at me. The same one he has when he's in a good mood.

I bent my head and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"You should know, you're breasts do make a wonderful pillow." Loki laid his head back down on my chest.

I let my head fall back with a laugh.

Loki's POV

I smiled at the most angelic sound I will ever hear. Hope's laugh always did bring a smile to my face, especially when I'm the one who made it happen.

I closed my eyes as I listened to her heart beat. The feeling of her hand gently played with my hair, something I never thought I would enjoy.

I moved my arm to try and find a more comfortable position, but I felt Hope flinch from underneath me. 

I quickly looked up to her, thinking I hurt her. But I noticed her trying not to smile.

"What was that?" I asked my love with a small smirk.

She shook her head and shrugged. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Darling, are you... ticklish?" I moved myself so I was in between her legs.

"Of course not." She quickly tried to get up, but I stopped her.

"Oh but I think you are." I smirked mischievously down at her. Her eyes widened as she stared up at me. I could see the panic in her eyes as she tensed.

"You wouldn't."

I raised an eyebrow at the challenge.

Hope squealed as I attacked her sides. Her laugh was loud and her smile big as she tried to wiggle away.

"N-No!" Hope laughed as she tried to push me off. "T-This is— hahaha!"

I stopped and Hope held onto my wrists tightly as she calmed down. I grinned down at the beauty, loving the sight of her smiling.

"P-Please, don't do that again." Hope let out a small chuckle. "I'll do anything."

This just keeps getting better and better.

And I think Hope had just realized her mistake, because she quickly tried to discard her words. "But I don't mean anything anything. You know that, right... right?"

"There's no going back on your words, Darling." Hope let go of my arms. I bent down and placed both my hands on either side of Hope's head.

I stared down into her doe brown eyes. Her eyes showed fear, but I could see the twinkle of playfulness hiding.

"You said anything." I slowly moved closer to Hope's face as I switch my hands with my elbows. Our noses almost touching.

Hope let out a shaky breath as she stared intently into my eyes. My eyes found her lips that were begging to be kissed.

"W-well, being tickle is something I don't like. But the way, um. The way you are behaving would suggest you have an idea I will probably be dragged into doing." Hope gulped.

I gently played with Hope's hair with my fingers as she laid underneath me. I could not seem to move my gaze from her eyes, as they captivated me.

This woman will be the death of me.

"Loki?" She blinked a few times.

"I'm still appreciating you, just give me a moment." I told her seriously as I moved my hand to her face. She leaned into my palm making me smile.

"And as for the our deal about the tickling." I whispered to the woman with a playful smile.

She groaned and closed her eyes, waiting to hear my request.

"A simple kiss in exchange for no more tickles today." I whispered, tilting my head to the side with a small smirk.

Hope opened her eyes. She raised an questions eyebrow.

"A kiss?" Hope let out a small breath. I nodded. Hope tilted her head side to side as she wrinkled her nose. She contemplated on her options like it was a difficult decision.

I sighed and shook my head. I grabbed her face with both my hands.

"It wasn't a question, Love."

I moved down slowly and made my lips meet hers.

I had many years to prepare myself with the stories my mother told me about soulmates. That just the touch of them made you feel weak, yet the strongest you'll ever be.

Her touch always so gentle, and filled with passion that it makes fireworks erupt inside of me. It makes me feel like I belong with her, and I do.

The kiss was slow and passionate. Her lips seemed to fit perfectly with mine.

I slowly pulled my lips from hers. I opened my eyes to see hers still closed.

Her eyes fluttered opened. A smile stretched on her face. I rested my forehead against hers.

"I suppose that wasn't that bad." Hope teased with wrinkle of her nose.

"Right. It wasn't that bad." I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe if we try again. We can do a little better." It was Hope's turn to initiate the kiss. Both of us smiling against each other as we kissed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 1.5K 61
Never in their life have Maximoff Siblings especially Y/N Maximoff thought her world would come crashing down destroying the sibling's childhood. Bei...
20.3K 1.1K 44
Book two, following on from Somewhere Along the way. Y/N has just been saved from Hydra, but has the dreams she has been having play a bigger tale t...
581K 18.9K 36
Peter never grew up with Uncle Ben and Aunt May. He grew up with HYDRA, trained and brainwashed to be even better then the Winter Soldier. He spends...
409K 10.9K 41
"Did you know" "Loki..." "DID YOU KNOW!!!" "yes....." "WHY.!....ARE YOU JUST LIKE FATHER!" "no... You're wrong, Loki..... I love you with all of my h...