Taste of Secrets

Od twmarvel_obsessor

Y/N Nova Stone is starting her freshmen year at Belgrave University. She had no intention of being apart of t... Viac

Authors Note + Characters
🐺Season One🐺
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
🐺Season Two🐺
Authors Note + New Characters + Reminders
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
THANK YOU!!!!!
🐺Season Three🐺
Authors Note + Settings + Update
Chapter Thirty
!Update!
Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Twenty Five

561 17 0
Od twmarvel_obsessor

A/N: I've added a outfit for the party scene (It's next to the video). There are two videos/ songs in this chapter. I have put the karaoke scene above the part in the chapter. Just an FYI, it gets a wittle steamy. 

I walked down the gravel pathway towards the den. I sighed, tightening the sleeves of my leather jacket. I regretted not wearing any tights underneath this dress. It was colder than I thought it would be. I heard screams of joy along with loud music being played inside of the den. I looked to my right and saw two students playing in the bouncy house. I pushed open the door to the den, slightly amazed as to how many party guests were here. When Randall told me we were having a small get together, I had assumed that it would just be the three boys and I along with Alyssa or Gabrielle.

I soon found Hamish standing behind the bar. "Hey!" I yelled over the music, "When you said a 'Small get together' I thought you meant just a few people! Like four or five!" Hamish shrugged and handed me and Alyssa a drink. I smiled, taking a sip of the alcohol. "How is it?" he questioned. "It's really good," Alyssa and I answered. My blonde friend backed away and looked around the room. "Have you seen Randall?" I asked, leaning in so he could hear me.

"Probably drunk of his ass," he replied, "Why? Do you want to make out with him?"

"No I-" I sighed, "I was just wondering where he was." Hamish shrugged and soon got a text. "Duty calls," He said, "I'll see you later." I smiled at him, waving goodbye. Gabrielle approached Alyssa and I. "Oh! Hey Gab," I greeted. She furrowed her eyebrows and tilted her head. 

"Since when did we say we were going to do nicknames?"

"Well, you're practically the sixth Knight," I said. She shrugged and finished her drink. She handed it to a random person. "I love that dress," she commented, "Where'd you get it?" I was about to respond when she saw a karaoke machine. Before I could react, Gabrielle grabbed my hands along with Alyssa's. I tried to walk away, but Gab insisted on forcing me onto the stage.

I rolled my eyes as I was handed a microphone. I glanced at Alyssa, she shrugged. Gabrielle began singing and smiled (Start video). "I eat my dinner in my bathtub, then I go to sex clubs, watching freaky people getting it on," Gabrielle sang, "It doesn't make me nervous, if anything, I'm restless. Yeah, I've been around and I've seen it all." I continued to hold the microphone, not really singing. I continued to look amongst the crowd as I tried to find Randall. "I get home, I got the munchies, binge on all my Twinkies, then I go to sleep," she continued. Gabrielle looked up and found Randall. She glanced at me and nudged my shoulder, she grabbed my arm to motion me to start singing. "I drank up all my money, dazed and kinda lonely," she said. Alyssa began singing, but I didn't.

"I don't sing," I muttered to her.

"I don't care," she countered. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "You're gone and I gotta stay high all the time to keep you off my mind," I sang, making eye contact with Randall. He looked at me and winked. I blushed, continuing to sing my heart out. "High all the time to keep you off my mind spend my days locked in a haze tryna forget you, babe," we performed, "I fall back down, gotta stay high all my life to forget I'm missing you..."

I looked down at the ground, not really wanting to continue. Alyssa looked down at me and motioned me to take over. "Pick up daddies at the playground, how I spend my day time, Make em feel alive, I'm numb and way to easy," Alyssa said and sighed. I felt everyone's eyes on me, but soon confidence took over me. "You're gone and I gotta stay high all the time to keep you off my mind," I said, "High all the time to keep you off my mind." Gabrielle pushed me and Alyssa back so she could sing.

"Spend my days locked in a haze tryna forget you, babe! I fall back down! Gotta stay high all my life to forget I'm missing you."

"Staying in my play pretend," I joined in, "Where the fun ain't got no end.... can't go home along..." I trailed, getting lost at looking at Randall. He continued to stare at me and kept the cute little grin he always has on. (Stop video) I totally forgot where I was and I let Alyssa or Gabrielle to take over.

~~~~

I leaned against one of the pillars at the front of the den. I drank the rest of the concoction Hamish had whipped up. I could still hear the students cheering while listening to the music. A few guys to my left spoke to each other, until one of them walked over to me. A tall redhead stood beside me. He put his arm around me, his breath reeked of alcohol. "Hey..." he slurred, "You did great."

"Thanks?"

"What's your name?"

"Uh..." I trailed, "Little miss get away from me." He lowered his arm and looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. He leaned in for a kiss, but I grabbed his arm and twisted it back. "You wanna try that again?" I countered, smirking. He shook his head and walked away with his 'pose'. I heard someone laugh from behind me. I turned around, finding Randall leaning against the wall. "Hey!" I cheered. He stood beside me and holding his large glass in one hand.

"You were pretty good up there," he commented, "Your voice sounds like an angel." I raised my eyebrows. "Seriously? I thought I sounded terrible," I inquired, laughing. "No one cares," he said, "I thought you did."

I laughed and shook my head. I felt Randall's eyes on me, I could see his slight smirk. "What?" I asked then looked at him.

"N-Nothing."

"What?" I nudged his shoulder, "Tell me." Before he could respond the front door to the den opened up. "You guys coming in, or what?" Gabrielle asked, crossing her arms. "We'll be right there," Randall said then held his hand out, "Shall we?" I laughed and nodded.

~~~~

After the party, Gabrielle, Randall and I had promised Hamish that we would clean up. I grabbed a white trash bag and began picking up the cups then threw them away. I took down some of the streamers, stuffing them in the bag as well. Randall tossed two more cups into the bags. I handed Gabrielle the trash bag while I wiped down the bar and table with a cloth. I grabbed one of the empty liquor bottles, throwing that into the trash. I found a couple more clothes and handed them to my friends. Gabrielle rolled her eyes and continued to wipe down the table. Randall walked over to the entrance way and picked up at the area. Gabrielle looked his way, then back at me. She threw away the cloth and leaned against the bar.

"You need to talk to him."

"What? Why?"

"You like him, right?"

"Yeah..."

"So then tell him that," she looked down at her nails then to me, "Talk to him, then break up with that bitch of a boyfriend." I sighed, throwing the cloth away. "What's it in for you?" I asked. She shrugged and smiled. Randall then walked in, throwing the the bags to the side. "I'm going to go check outside," she said. 

"Talk to him," she whispered to me. (Start Song- above) I heard the door close, there was a long pause between the two of us. I continued to wipe the bar down, clean of any crumbs or liquid. Randall took down more of the streamers. "So....." he trailed, "What did Gabrielle want you to talk to me about?"

"Oh!" I cleared my throat, "Nothing." I stepped away from the bar, finishing up my chore. Randall stood in front of the couch and crossed his arms. "Have you talked to Daniel?" he asked, sitting down on the couch. I shook my head and sat down beside him. "I am officially done with that douche," I replied, "No more of his bitchy attitude." Randall nodded and smiled.

"Why'd you ask?"

"Well," he sighed, "You wouldn't really care if I did this..."

"Did wh-" My sentence was cut short by Randall's lips on mine. I reached up, wrapping my arms around his neck. He lightly pushed me onto the couch, reaching up to my leather jacket and threw it to the ground. I reached my hands up and took his jacket off, tossing it to the ground as well. His hands stopped at the collar of my dress, he stopped kissing me and leaned back. "I'm assuming you like me as well?" I said. He nodded his head, "Hell yeah!" I laughed and kissed his lips. He slowly slipped off my red dress then took his shirt off. He looked down at me and smirked (Stop Song)

~~~~

I looked into the mirror, smiling at Randall's shirt that I wore. I grabbed my leather jacket and slipped it on along with a pair of leggings that I found. I sighed, putting my hair up into a ponytail. I grabbed my backpack and headed out my apartment door. I managed to leave earlier this morning to take a shower at my apartment. I took my phone out of my back pocket and quickly texted Daniel.

Me: Meet me at the front of the library

Daniel: Why?

Me: Because I said so

Daniel: Fine!

I rolled my eyes and met him at the front of the building. I looked at down at my shirt, zipping my jacket up so Daniel wouldn't get suspicious. I soon found him walking towards me. "What do you want?" he asked, annoyed. I sighed and slipped my phone into my jacket pocket. "I'm breaking up with you," I said, immediately feeling a weight being lifted off of my shoulders.

"What?"

"Five words, I'm....breaking...up...with.. you," I said, slowly.

"Yeah, yeah, I understood," he replied, "But why?" I sighed once more and crossed my arms. "A. you're an absolute douchebag. B. You treat me like shit. C. You are so stupid and D," I paused to think of something, "I don't have an answer for D, but I can't live with your bitchy attitude." He raised his eyebrows and looked at me. "So we're done, I'm not talking to you anymore and if you try to, I will literally choke you to death," I continued. I walked away before he could argue with me. I unzipped the jacket, wearing a huge smile on my face. Students around me chattered and laughed with their friends. Jack had caught up with me as I walked by myself. "Hey," he greeted. "I did it," I said, smiling.

"Did what?"

"I broke up with Daniel," I answered, "I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders." Jack nodded, smiling. "I'm happy for you," he said, "He was a complete douche, and his hair...not his color." I giggled and shoved my hands into my jackets pockets. Jack looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. "Is that Randall's shirt?" he asked.

"Pft, no," I replied, zipping up my jacket. I looked around the field as I tried to avoid eye contact with my friend. "You guys didn't..." he trailed. "No," I said, quickly. "We just kissed," I added.

"Really? Nothing else happened?"

I stopped walking to answer his question. "Okay, fine," I looked around, "We might've made out, is that what you wanted to hear?" He laughed and raised his hands up in the air. "Yes!" He cheered, "I've been waiting for you two to get together." I shook my head and started walking again. As we continued to talk Gabrielle snuck up on us which shocked us from her presence. "I need you two losers to come with me," Gabrielle said, "Agnes doesn't know you're coming, so just act like you came there by accident."

"How can we come somewhere on accident?" I said. "Ugh, I don't know," she retorted, "Just come with me."

The three of us walked up the steps in front of the library. Agnes stood there, his hands in his pockets and looking around the area ahead of him. Gabrielle walked up to Agnes. "That's far enough," Agnes said towards Jack and I, "Kepler gave strict orders to not let you two through." I looked at him with raised eyebrows. "Why is Kepler giving orders?" I asked. "I'm not telling you," Agnes said.

"You can tell me," said Gabrielle. Agnes stepped forward and mumbled something to Gabrielle. "There's been an attack," she told us. Agnes looked at her with an annoyed expression. "Get over it," I said, "We were going to find out anyway." Agnes scoffed and rolled his eyes. Gabrielle smiled sarcastically and walked up the steps to the temple. "An attack on us?" Jack inquired.

"There is no 'Us'," Agnes said, "There's the Order and then there's you assholes." Jack and I glared at him and both turned around. "I'll text the group," I said.

Me: Order attacked, you guys okay?

Randall: Totes, why wouldn't I be?"

Me: Because we're in the ORDER!!!

Randall: Stop reminding me. 😿

Me: Hamish? 

Me: Hamish?! 

Randall: He's probably downstairs. I'll find him. 

"Hamish isn't answering," I said. "I know," Jack replied, "I'm on the chat, remember?" We turned back around and stood in front of Agnes. "We need to talk to Kepler," Jack said. "You can try," Agnes said. Jack glanced at me and I nodded my head, Jack transformed (but not fully) which showed his teeth along with his bright silver eyes. 

~~~~

I knocked on the door to my mother's office, the door swung open. The back of my mother's chair faced us. She turned around in the seat as the sound of the door creaked. Jack and I sighed in relief, noticing that she was perfectly fine. "Mr. Morton, Y/N," Mother said and set the book she was holding on the wooden desk. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you to were please to see me still alive," she said. 

"Oh, trust me, it's purely selfish," Jack said. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, "A text or a call would've been really nice. You know, people really like their parents alive." She sighed and pushed the leather book to the side. "I'm sorry that I am not as reliant on my device as you teenagers are," she replied with sarcasm. 

"Uh, you've got a little thing," Jack said, pointing to his forehead. She picked up her mirror and hovered her hand over the burn mark on her face. "What happened?" I asked, stepping forward. "Praxis launched attacks against several temples," She said and set the mirror down, "Disciples across the country are dead." Jack and I looked down at the ground, amazed at the amount of people dead. 

"Disciples like you two," she said which caused our attention. "If you're okay, then why is Kepler running the show?" I asked. "Because Kepler triggered invocare ," she answered, "We're at war. She's trying to elect a new Grand Magus." 

"but you're Grand Magus," Jack said. "Not anymore," she responded, "Perhaps never again. I dismissed Foley as a fringe radical, and I let Praxis manifest under my nose. I underestimated this entire threat, and now we're both endangered." 

"but we signed your amnesty," I said, crossing my arms. She turned her chair around and stood up from her desk. "Do you honestly expect the next Grand Magus to honor that agreement?" she said, putting the book back onto her shelf. Jack and I sighed deeply. "Good point," Jack said, "Okay, you focus on winning this election, and we will find Foley. He's just one werewolf against three." We were about to walk out when my mother spoke. "Do you have something against devising an actual plan?" she asked. "We like to improvise," I said. Jack stopped walking and turned around. 

"Magus," he said, "Have you seen or heard from Hamish this morning?" 

"Why would you ask me that?" 

"I'm just grasping at straws." 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

671K 11.9K 31
{This Book is discontinued, but on my page is a new version of this book I'm writing you should check out if you want to. Thank you!} Madison Deane S...
471 36 31
"When he laughs at all my jokes, and he says I'm So American. Oh god, I'm gonna marry him if he keeps this shit up. I might just be in la la la la lo...
14.9K 443 31
Rene Adams. A student at Belgrave University. Her adventurous soul winds herself into an unpleasant situation. She finds the hide of Alpha that had b...
103K 2.8K 38
Now that Alyssa is a supernatural creature like her friends, she doesn't have to worry about getting hurt and not being able to heal. But she still d...