Chapter Thirty-One

A/N: Hello friends! It's been awhile, hasn't it? I've been re-reading this story and - yes, I read my own stories. Half of the time I forget what I write, hehehehehe. Anywho! I had a creative boost and wanted to make another chapter. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, and I'm hoping you all enjoy this chapter. I apologize if there are a few typos! 

Warning: There is a bit of SMUT at the end of the chapter, so you have been warned. 

(Next Day) 

The bright sun shined through the window beside my bed, letting out little lines of light to sit across my bedroom floor. The slight snoring of my boyfriend was all I heard as I slowly woke up from my heavy sleep. I had never realized after yesterdays occurrence, how exhausted I would be. Randall laid beside me with his arm around my waist while his bare back faced the ceiling. 

I yawned and glanced over at my phone to check my messages. When I went to sit up, I gained a groan of refusal from Randall. He tightened his grip on me, bringing me back to his side. After a few more seconds, I managed to retrieve my phone from my bedside table. A pattern of curses ran through my head when the clock read 11:45 am which made me tardy for English comp two class and only fifteen minutes to get ready for Mythology. 

"Randall," I shook my boyfriend's shoulder. He groaned yet again with his face pressed against one of the pillows. Randall lightly grabbed my arm, trying to bring me back to his side. A quiet chuckle escaped my lips while I tried to reason with him. However, it's Randall Carpio were talking about; debating with him can be very difficult, it usually ends up in a playful fight match or a heated makeout session.

He flipped over with an arm resting underneath his head. Randall gazed at me, pushing the tank top strap back on my shoulder. My boyfriend tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "I missed English. And Mythology is in like," I glanced back at my phone, "Fifteen minutes." He let out a grunt and sat up from the bed, running a hand through his curly hair. 

"Is skipping an option?"

I chuckled and stood up from the bed, stepping towards my closet. Randall draped the blanket that fell. He threw a pillow down back where it belongs. "I'm afraid not," I replied, slipping on a pair of shorts. I put on a light pink cropped shirt, slipping on my Belgrave zip-up. It took a bit to force Randall out of his exhausted self. 

The two of us quickly rushed out of the room, heading towards our Mythology class. It was a little bit chilly today, but the sun still made its appearance. White clouds slid across the blue sky as Randall and I walked towards our first class of the day which shouldn't really be happening. Not gonna lie, I was a bit worried about what my professors might think of me if I was late to class. 

However, it's college, and some professors didn't give a shit if you were late or not. Randall noticed that I was fiddling with the string from my jacket. He nudged my shoulder and shot me a wink. "I'm sure we won't be the only ones late, you know that, right?" he said, fixing the straps of his backpack. 

"Given that it's our first week of the semester, and we're Juniors, I think it matters," I remarked. He sighed and dropped his hands so they rested in the pocket of his grey sweatpants. Some students walked passed the two of us as we hastily walked. "Correction. You're a junior, I'm a senior," Randall said, pointing at me then to himself. 

I glared at him with raised brows, not wanting to think about how I'll have to get through one more year of college without my boyfriend. He smiled sympathetically. We turned a corner and arrived at the building where our classroom was. "It's alright. We need to talk about it at some point," I replied. "Right now?" Randall asked. 

He pointed to himself with his brows furrowed. The two of us had been avoiding this exact conversation. We didn't want to think about possibly leaving together. I mean, I don't think alumni can stay on campus just because his girlfriend still attends. "Let's not just think about it, okay?" I said, glancing up at him with a soft smile.