the name unknown: a 'k' short...

By twentyfour27

after we met you, we get to know what friendship is but why do we have to lose you when we haven't know your... More

the name unknown: start
debut line
after the show
2023 world tour
supermarket
coincidence
practice room
schedule
reach you
calling
dinner
answer
run to you
finally
reunite
midnight talk
k through the years
interlude: why would you sacrifice for us?
breakfast
morning quarrels
get caught
explanation
a hero
pre-concert
the concert
the letters
alone
please don't
it's coming to an end soon
wait!
last hugs
the name unknown: end
bonus: until we meet again
epilogue: your name
dear heeseung
dear jay
dear jake
dear sunghoon
dear sunoo
dear jungwon
dear ni-ki
dear k
author's note
not an update

reached you

349 24 10
By twentyfour27

the whole room gets curious about what did jungwon and ni-ki see. "what is it?" they all want to see.

ni-ki hesitates while jungwon is still in the same spot.

"ni-ki. give me your phone." heeseung sticks out his hand.

ni-ki has no choice but to pass his phone to the oldest.

heeseung sees the message right away. at first, he thought the number belongs to a sasaeng. but remembering jay's story, heeseung starts to believe it is really k. "let's call this number back. if it's not k hyung, i'll block the number. i don't want you to be sasaeng's target." heeseung pats ni-ki's shoulder.

"k hyung?!" jake, sunghoon, and sunoo shocked.

"k hyung messaged you?" sunoo shakes ni-ki shoulder.

"well... i don't know if it's really him or not. but that number called me once."

heeseung scrolls through ni-ki's recent call. "no. it called you twice."

"oh, maybe it's when we practiced." ni-ki answers. "the first one is when we have a break. i greeted first but no one was there. so, i decided to hang it up."

"shhh!" heeseung tries to call that number back, while his members try to eavesdropping. their heartbeats are uncontrollable. the room was filled by silence.

heeseung squishes his t-shirt. no matter how hard he tries to hide it, heeseung admits he is nervous as hell. seconds passed by, but the person on the other side of the phone still doesn't pick up. heeseung's hope slowly shrinks. "ni-ki, i think it's a scam. nobody picks up." says heeseung with a sigh.

but suddenly, the voice they've been longing to hear appear.

"ni-ki!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 865 47
"I like you! is that what you wanted to hear?"-Jake A tragic incident leads to a huge fight between two bestfriends..they moved away in the hope of n...
38.1K 2.1K 32
"I can't hide these feelings anymore. When you were partnered to me as my assistant detective, I thought that you couldn't do anything right. I thoug...
155K 9.8K 55
A story about a popular girl who had a huge crush on school's bad boy. Everything was normal until she met someone who looked exactly like her crush...
34.7K 1.7K 37
"I'm ready to love Tell me, can we stay together? Can we stay together? I'm a fool of love for you My heart by your side forever, by your side foreve...