๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐˜€๏ฟฝ...

By Polnareffturtle

Malnourishment, abuse, and darkness were the only things this girl knew. She had no name, no place, no freedo... More

The Merciless Savior
At last...Solace
My Dear Diana
Moonlight Vendetta
The Encounter with the Three Half Naked Men and Ajna
The Perverted Nazi
Vietnam Flashbacks
Goodbye You Disgrace
A Final Gift
A Man With A Friend
A Trip Down Memory Lane
Rape And Rainbows
Stardude Crusaders
Poljna
Choose Before You Can't
Blood on the Wrong Hands
He Knows
Get This Right
The Merciless god

All In One Day

847 40 94
By Polnareffturtle

It had been not too long since Diana Rose Brando and the pillar men had changed location to an old dark looking hotel. It was much more comfortable to spend her day in, and she was finally able to relax. Ajna and her had become the best of friends. They were more like sisters with how close their relationship had gotten.

Diana's eyes abruptly opened when she heart a loud noise erupt from the entrance to the hotel. Quickly she got out of bed, slipped into her clothes, and snuck through the hotel to where the noise was coming from.

She saw two figures in the dark area where light was peering in and she quickly fell to her knees behind the safety of a wall. A loud thud echoed through the room.Peeking out from behind the wall and down the stairs, she saw Wamuu standing there, wearing a straight expressionless face.

Blood was streaming down his face from wounds on his forehead, his body had countless deep holes that looked like molten lava had been stuffed into his wounds. The way the it burned and moved around made Diana cringe slightly. It had been a close battle it seemed.

Examining the battle ground, she noticed something. A shining red bubble filled with a purple and peach head tie with what seemed to be a golden ring on the tie was floating through the air elegantly. It faintly had yellow sparks crackling around it, but soon stopped. It must have been a hamon user that Wamuu was fighting. 

Wamuu twisted his arm a bit creating a twirl of air that gently vacuumed the bubble towards him. It came to a sliding stop, and Wamuu stared at it for a moment. Was he going to pop the blood bubble? Was he going to leave it?

"I'll let it go." He said to himself. Walking up the stone stairs on injured legs, he mumbled words to himself, words that Diana couldn't quite make out. She did however hear his last sentence.

"I will hold you forever in my memory...Caesar."

So it was young Caesar who had challenged him! The confident lad had perished at such a young age. Joseph and Lisa Lisa weren't going to be very happy when they find out about what happened to their friend.

Turning the corner, Wamuu saw Diana sitting on the stone floor worried. She quickly stood up, brushing the dust off of her. Wamuu stood there a moment, waiting for her to say something.

"I-Uhm, I woke up to a loud noise and came to check if everything was okay." She looked down at her feet as her eyes were full of worry and concern.

Wamuu began to walk with Diana through to the hotel halls. Diana tried to look confident in front of her friend, but struggled with the knit of worry that was in her belly. She really hoped he was okay...

"I saw you beat that hamon user, nice job." Diana tried to compliment the pillar man on his work, but he didn't show much emotion. 

"Why didn't you get rid of the blood bubble?"

"Caesar was an honorable warrior. His last effort to give something to his friends should be honored." Diana had immense respect for Wamuu and his respect for others. It was astonishing how he could respect and honor a person who just tried to kill him even if he had won in the end. 

"Wamuu?"

"Yes Diana?"

"How do you maintain your honor when you have so much hatred on your mind that it takes control of your actions?"

"Self-control is necessary for honor. A prepossessing young lady with potential such as you will learn it soon enough. Diana, you have a good heart, but you let your past control your actions at times. Our mistakes teach us so that we don't make them again. Learn from them." Wamuu spoke his wise words of wisdom very wisely. However, Diana saw a chance to mess with him, so she took it.

"You think I'm prepossessing?" Diana had a smirk on her face as she acted out a flirtatious scene. Wamuu was at a loss for words. Several times he opened his mouth to say something, but quickly shutting it again to rethink his words wisely. It was hilarious watching Wamuu struggle to find his words. But, it was interesting to see if he really meant those words. 

For the first time, Diana saw a very faint blush spread across his face. It wasn't much, but it was there. At long last, he spoke.

"Yes, very."

These two words shimmied their way into her heart. Her chest flooded with a warm feeling and her face was dusted with a bright shade of crimson. He thinks I'm attractive... she thought to herself as she looked down. 

"T-thank you." Diana stood up straight again, and continued to talk to Wamuu about the hamon user who was now pancaked under a large cross stone.

Wamuu was listening intently to Diana and didn't even realize that she was taking him to the bathing room. It was lit only by candlelight, and Diana began to roll up her sleeves. Grabbing a rag, she drenched it in cool water, and turned around to face Wamuu. 

Wamuu was still standing in the doorframe, not willing to be taken care of. He could deal with his own injuries and deal with his own blood. Diana wasn't going to take his tough act.

She snapped her fingers and pointed to a chair that was in the corner of the room. Wamuu wasn't going to stand there and do nothing, so he sat down. He was exhausted anyways. His wounds had replaced the missing flesh, but the pain was still burning.

Diana approached him and pulled off his white Arabian hat, revealing blond hair shaped like a cube on his head. She brought the rag up to his face and began to wipe away the dried sangria colored blood from his face. He didn't say anything as he let her clean his face. 

Diana realized his missing lip ring, and got a little closer to check it out. Caesar must have pulled it out of his lip before he died. It was odd seeing him without it...

Upon feeling Wamuu's hot breath on her skin, she quickly stepped back embarrassed. It seemed as if Wamuu hadn't minded however. She apologized, and leaned in just a bit to clear a certain splotch of the blood on the side of his lip. 

Her red gaze accidentally met his and she couldn't look away. His deep blue eyes were like oceans that would consume you in their depths if you didn't look away. Mesmerizing, they sent waves of emotion swirling throughout them. The were full of mystery, unpredictable, but they were painted with an expressionless look, but the hottest fires always burn blue.

he brought his strong calloused hand up to her face and gently caressed her soft cheek. She leaned in closer feeling his breath getting warmer on her pale skin. his hand ran through her hair with elegance and love, something she rarely experienced. Their lips met and she experienced something true. Unlike Stroheim, she cared for this man, and she was just coming to realize it. She had loved him for a very long time, and she knew it deep in her heart. 

Wamuu slowly stood up out of the chair with their lips disconnected, and looked down at her with caring eyes. He had never shown her much emotion in the past, but he was showing her now, and that's all that mattered. 

Slowly, he snaked his arms around her waist and held her close, pulling her into another loving embrace. Her arms found their way to his neck and they gently wrapped around it. Her body was close to his, and she was enjoying the moment. 

Too caught up in the romantic moment, she didn't hear Ajna calling for her. Ajna quieted down as she turned the corner, frustrated that her friend wouldn't answer her. Usually Diana would responded immediately.

Peeking her head into the bathing room, she saw the two of them, eyes shut, making out. She was shocked at first, but then had to hold back a chuckle. It wasn't like Wamuu to do something like that, then again, he'd never really been given the chance. No, she was happy for them.

Quietly turning around, she walked away. Was she going to keep it a secret from Kars? Thoughts of what Ajna could do to Diana flooded her mind as she happily sauntered to her quarters.

————————————————————————————————————

Ajna had been waiting In the main lobby for quite a while when Wamuu and Diana walked into the room acting as if nothing had happened. Ajna had a smirk on her face as she looked glared at them. Wamuu sat crosslegged on his stone platform chair and Diana leaned against the nearest pillar to him.

Ajna approached her and tapped on Diana's shoulder. Putting a hand up to block the view of her mouth close to Ajna's ear, she whispered. Wamuu took notice, but didn't do anything about it.

"So you're spicing it up with Wamuu huh?" Ajna whispered in a teasing manner and a grin on her face. Diana's cheeks flushed red as a the words entered her ear. Her chest filled with embarrassment as she tried to find a response. 

"Y-you saw that?"

Ajna nodded with a smirk. With each moment, the knot in her stomach tightened with embarrassment as she looked at her love who was still sitting. He clearly wasn't paying attention to them.

Suddenly, the doors slammed open, causing Ajna to jump up into the darkness. She didn't come back down, meaning she most likely jumped onto the edge of the pillar to hide herself from view.

The room was dark with only light beaming from a green glow around Wamuu. He had a menacing look on his face as he stared at Joseph and Lisa Lisa. What was going to happen?

"I've been waiting. You've grown quite a lot." He spoke in a monotone voice with slight change of pitch in his deep voice.

"Bastard! You killed Caesar!" Joseph tried to lunge forward at Wamuu but was stopped by Lisa Lisa. They mumbled to each other, and Jospeh yelled more at Wamuu. 

With a snap of his fingers, he sent a small gust of wind into the crackling fire, stirring it and making it glow fiercely. Revealing one hundred undead, red-eyed, dark, menacing, vampires were lined up on the ceiling, Diana, Ajna, and Kars! Ha! Joseph and Lisa Lisa would surely die!

Kars was about to give the order, when Wamuu stopped him. "Wait, Lord Kars. Back in Rome, we promised to fight each other. Kars told him that the stone was more important, and Wamuu didn't argue, he respectfully withdrew.

Lisa Lisa then spoke about a bomb on the red stone and that if they killed them then and there, they would never get their hands on an undamaged Red Stone of Aja. They spoke for a while, Joseph walked around with a string bragging about how he could beat Wamuu in a fight but they would never get the chance, and so on so forth. Eventually, a deal was made. A fight would take place that night at Piz Berlina. 

Joseph had left to retrieve the stone while Lisa Lisa stayed behind as insurance that they wouldn't run. She had taken a notice to Diana, and kept staring at her, thinking deeply.

Pointing at Diana, she spoke. "What is your full name?"

Diana stopped leaning on the pillar, and looked her dead in the eye. Was she proud? Embarrassed? Her name meant something to her, so she would say it with pride.

"My name is Diana Rose Brando, daughter of Dio Brando." She confidently spoke.

Lisa Lisa slightly flinched at the last name. Her past hadn't been a good one, and for the first time in forever, she vaguely lost her composure. The daughter of the man whose spawn slaughtered her husband was standing right before her."Your father deserved to die on that ship." She had realized what she had said, but couldn't take her words back.

Shock raced through Diana's body accompanied by rage. She wanted to thrust her hand deep into Lisa Lisa's chest and rip out her heart, but a deal is a deal. It wasn't her place to intervene with Wamuu and Lord Kars' business.

Excusing herself, she left the room. Walking into her bedroom, she sat on her large, luxurious bed. It was nice to have a bed that felt similar to the one she had at home in Windknight's Lot.

She sobbed softly to herself with her arms over her legs, head resting on knees. Why did it still hurt so many years later? Why did it still feel like it happened yesterday. The pain was like an arrow to her heart that formed a soft scar that could never be removed. Soon, tears were dripping from her eyes, but her face was impassive.

She hadn't been expecting it, but Wamuu entered the room and sat down next to her on her bed.  Sure he wasn't the best at comforting, but he was trying. He didn't fully understand human emotion.

Diana noticed the mattress shift with new weight being added to it, and she looked up expecting to see Ajna. When she saw him there, she crawled into his lap, sniffing and crying more. With him around, she felt so much better. She felt like she was safe, and he was going to be there for her forever, and to be honest, she wouldn't be upset if that was the case.

Burying her face into his chest, he placed an arm around her, hugging her. He was sweet underneath all of that muscle and toughness. She loved him with all of her heart.

Gently tilting her head up, she placed a tenderhearted kiss on his cheek and rested her head on his shoulder. Forcefully, he grabbed her chin and forced her to look him in his eyes.

"I believe you missed." He pulled her into a deep passionate kiss. It was a gentle caring kiss, but full of compassion and love. 

Disconnecting their mouths, Wamuu stared at her, sending a message to her with just a look. Slowly she nodded, and a very faint smile came across his face. He topped her and began to  layer kisses down her neck.

————————————————————————————————————

It was an hour before the fight was to happen. Ajna was instructed to find Diana and Wamuu who were both fast asleep on her bed. She knew that they would be in her room, so that's where she looked first.

Wamuu had his massive arms wrapped around her waist with her body pulled close to his. They were both sound asleep and peaceful at that. It had been a good experience for the both of them. 

Ajna walked in and began to clap her hands loudly. She wasn't going to gently shake either of them. They needed to get up for an event that would determine who would possess the Red Stone of Aja, and time wasn't going to wait for either of them.

"Wake up love birds! It's time to get ready!" She yelled. Wamuu stirred and only held Diana closer. Diana was awake however, and she was embarrassed at what her friend was seeing. Oh so very embarrassed. 

She tried to shimmy away from his arms, but he was holding her close. She made eye contact with Ajna, and giggled a tiny bit. Ajna chuckled and watched her try and get away from him. She was able to flip her chest towards him, and she was consumed by his warmth. Usually temperature meant nothing to her, but his warmth made her feel all hot inside.

Ajna did a hand signal telling Diana to hurry up. It was a pretty entertaining show, she could watch it for hours. Unfortunately, they didn't have hours. Mouthing the word "sorry", Diana kissed him in hope to wake him up. Wamuu slightly  opened his eyes and stared at his Diana. 

"It's time to get up. You have a Joestar to kill." Diana sweetly whispered to him. Wamuu said nothing, and got up. He stared at Ajna as he walked by, but didn't seem embarrassed in the slightest.

Diana slowly got out of bed, and walked to Ajna. She elbowed her playfully and smirked happily. The two of them began to walk to the arena. They were going to meet the two pillar men and Lisa Lisa there.

Wamuu had been alive for twelve thousand years and was accustomed to old ways. He wanted Diana, and had for a while. He cared for her unlike he cared for anyone else. He would take the opportunity of privacy to his advantage.

"Lord Kars."

"Hm?"

"I have an important question to ask you." Wamuu was knelt down, bowing before his superior. 

"I'm listening."

Hesitation struck Wamuu. For the first time he had been unsure of himself. What would Kars say and how would he react?

"I would like Diana's hand in marriage." He put it simple, feeling a warm feeling rise in his chest, but not showing it. What was this feeling? 

Kars was slightly surprised by the question. He had never seen them together, but maybe that was out of respect for Kars. Wamuu had been loyal to him since the beginning, it only made sense that he would try and hide his feelings from his master so that he wouldn't seem as if he had lost his loyalty to him.

"Wamuu, you've been my loyal servant since the beginning. It is only fair to grant you this wish, but our main objective is to get the stone. After that is done, I'll allow your marriage."

"Thank you, Lord Kars." Wamuu stood up and the two of them began the short trip to Piz Berlina with Lisa Lisa. Wether the battles outcome would be victory or defeat, Wamuu was unsure. He knew he needed to win for his Diana, and he knew he would.

Diana watched from above as Wamuu and Joseph rode their chariots round and round the arena. Diana was stressed out. The young Joestar was a better fighter than she thought he would be. They were both cunning, but who would outsmart the other?

Wamuu had terribly injured arms caused by hamon filled horse reigns, so he plucked out his eyes. The master of wind could see better with wind than with light. His eyes had deceived him and he wouldn't let it happen again. 

Diana stroked the small golden necklace with a beautiful turquoise gem stone and Aztec design around it. Wamuu had given her when he got to the arena. He had asked her to marry him with it. She quickly accepted his proposal and shared one last kiss with him before the slaughter. 

Ajna was standing by her watching the battle as well. She saw the fear in Diana's eyes, and thought of something to say it make her feel better. After all, that's what friends are for.

"Hey, I'm sure it'll be okay. Wamuu is a true warrior with a master plan. He knows what he's doing, and think about it. After this, you'll get married, and live a wonderful life with him!" Ajna patted her shoulder, but Diana didn't say anything, she just kept watching.

Suddenly, the large steel ball bounced off the wall and hit Jojo in his right side, causing him to fall off of his chariot coughing up blood. Hope filled her chest as Joseph seemed helpless. Finally, the Joestar bloodline would be ended. His death would avenge her father's, and that's all she wanted to see.

Jospeh began to pitifully throw rocks at Wamuu. He was dishonoring their fight! He couldn't even die like a man? But...something was off. The coward had a plan.

Joseph tried shooting Wamuu, but it missed. Relief swept through Diana's body, but fear rose again once it bounced off of the wall and pierced Wamuu's chest, tearing out flesh on it's way through his body. It was slightly hamon filled, and the wound looked like a Jack O lantern's grim stare. 

Wamuu attempted a kick, but Joseph sent hamon through his elbows into into his legs. He couldn't walk. Mumbling occurred between the two, and suddenly, Wamuu's arms were shot through his chest hole, and gripped fiercely onto Joseph neck, sending him flying backwards into the stone railing of the gigantic fire pit.

"My ultimate mastery: Atmospheric Rift!" Wamuu shouted.

His body began to burst with blood as he sent razor sharp wind slicing through the air towards Jojo's neck. Jojo was ready for this however and threw a glass of oil into the air, and than Caesar's head tie that was lit on fire into the air. Not moments later, Wamuu's entire body exploded.

Diana couldn't even believe what had just happened. Jojo was going to finish him off and she would never see him again. Tears were falling from her red-gold eyes faster than she could process what was happening. Whimpers of denial sounded from her pitifully.

Wamuu had prevented the vampires from killing Joseph, and they were talking quietly. Nobody could hear them. Everyone wondered what they were speaking of.

"Joseph, I have a message for you to deliver before I fade." Jospeh nodded and listened closely. 

Once he got the message, Wamuu's head turned to dust and faded away. A sheer wail erupted from Diana as she fell to her knees, clenching her necklace tight. She was holding back her tears to the best of her ability, but struggled more than you could ever imagine. It was like the arrow that had been shot through her heart and started to heal, but then a second one was fired straight through making it bleed sorrow forever and ever.

Ajna had tears strolling down her cheeks and dripping off of her chin, but she said nothing. Another family member, lost. She crouched down by Diana's side and hugged her tight.

"I know, It hurts worse than hell...b-but we can't grieve right now. W-we have to keep going." Ajna's voice was breaking slightly and a Diana could tell she wanted to scream in agony. They both did. The love of Diana's life had been killed honorably in battle, but she was left behind. Happiness was missing from her life again, would she ever feel it again?

Jojo, Lisa Lisa, and Kars all walked to the Piz Berlina temple. Kars' beautiful purple hair was long and silky. It's gorgeous plum color was high in pigment and had a braid of hair going down from the middle and laying elegantly on top of more hair. He was an attractive man in every aspect.

To think that all of that had happened in one day. She had finally gotten together with the love of her life, had some fun, gotten engaged to him, and lost him, all in one day. Diana would have spent her entire life with him from that day forth if it wasn't for Joseph. Wamuu died honorably, but at what cost? Having lost everything she had cared about except for Ajna, she wished her curse of immortality could be reversed, and she could kill herself. It had been a bizarre day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403 32 11
โ‹„โŠฑโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€เผบโ™กเผปโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โŠฐโ‹„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐™๐€๐‘๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐€๐ƒ๐•๐„๐๐“๐”๐‘๐„๐’ โ‹„โŠฑโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€เผบโ™กเผปโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โŠฐโ‹„ ...
26.7K 1.6K 109
Born of a French mother and an Italian father, (Y/N) is a very ordinary young girl. At least that's what she would like to claim. Because the truth...
92K 3.6K 53
It's 1987, years after her battle with the Pillarmen and Joseph. In the beginning, she protected Jonathan Joestar, then she protected his grandson, J...
3.1K 185 13
A love that was never meant to be... ~ยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐ~ High class in your name, manipulation had always been an easy game...