Love You Lots! Vento Aureo x...

By Bhacked_Potato

Y/N L/N, a bright, energetic, and charismatic 17 year old who's adored by her peers as a beacon of happiness... More

1- The Part Where Everything Goes Downhill...
2- Where Things are Explained (Partially)
3-The One Where Stuff Goes Down
4- The One Where Stuff Goes Down Part 2: The Electric Boogaloo
5- Torture Dance and a Call From Home
7- A Second Phone Call and a Nice Chat
8- Pompeii
9-Well... Shit.
10-A Heartfelt Talk With Goth Dad
11- T I T S
12- Say No to Old Age
13-Two Karens Fight On a Train
14- Birthday Froog
15-Haha Stands Go Brrrrrrr
16-You Snatch a Gun
17-Skating Race With an Angry Man
18- Stand Cry!
19- Things Are About To Go Downhill, Again..
20- Death
21- Betrayal
22- Shopping With Fugo
23- Where Does it Go Mista?!
24-Well... F U C K
25- Karen Yells at Child
26- Note To Self: Never Take Planes.
27- oW YOU FUCK
28-Sardinia
29- Mysterious Computer Man
30- Fuckin' Mold Man
31- Secco, Why is Everything Sticky?
32-Cat's Out of The Bag, Golden Boy
33- Feral Dog Man
DISCONTINUED
REWRITE!

6-Another Girl?

4.7K 195 144
By Bhacked_Potato

Y/N POV

You had arrived on Capri, and honestly you were very worried. Because, the first thing you see is Mista carrying a seemingly dead man while ridden with bullet holes. But anyways, that led you to where you are now, waiting outside a public restroom with Giorno, Bucciarati, and Abbacchio while Fugo and Narancia checked up on Mista.

"Ow..." You could hear Mista say from inside.

"Yeah, you're going to have to go to the hospital." You overheard Fugo say.

"I know that! I'm asking you to do something in the meantime!" You heard Mista shout.

You decided to tune out their conversation, not really wanting to know what Fugo was about to do. You turned to Giorno deciding to strike up a conversation.

"So, drugs huh?" You said and Giorno gave you a very confused look.

"Like how are you gonna stop them?" You clarified.

"You know how." Giorno said, still quite confused.

"No like after that, are you just gonna say no don't sell drugs." You countered. 

Giorno was in silent thought for a solid five seconds before responding.

"Yes, we'll sell pastries instead." He said with the most serious face you've ever seen.

"Well, when you do, bring some by my father's shop." You chuckled, Giorno smiled and nodded at your statement.

You then saw Bucciarati started walking towards the bathroom with Abbacchio. Giorno and you decided to follow. Though, you didn't go in, just lingered in the door since it was the men's bathroom.

"Well done, you guys." Bucciarati praised as he faced the whole group, "Thanks to you we were able to get to Capri safely. Zucchero, who attacked us on the boat, and the guy Mista handled are both passed out on the boat. No need to worry about them anymore."

"Then let's hurry up and go to place where the ten billion lire is hidden!" Narancia exclaimed as he fist pumped and spread his arms out wide.

"Where did you hide it, Bucciarati?" Abbacchio asked, "A hidden safe at the bank? Or maybe you buried it in a cave somewhere on the island?

Bucciarati hummed before pulling up his sleeve to look at a watch. To be fair it was kinda hard to see with both Abbacchio and Giorno standing in front of you.

"Could you wait just a bit longer?" Bucciarati asked, you tilted your head as you leaned against the entrance.

"Why's that?" Fugo asked, "Why are you so worried about the time?"

You heard some shuffling behind you, only to see two janitors. You let them be, since they were only doing their job. Though, Narancia had heard the same thing and shushed the group. And walked out of the entrance towards the sweeping janitors. He stopped and stood next to you at the entrance to the bathroom.

"Hey, you guys. We're still in here, so how 'bout it?" Narancia said as he raised his arms and tiled his head, "Can't you do the cleaning later?"

"Does your name happen to be Toilette?" The female(?) janitor asked.

"Huh? What's that?" Narancia asked as he was pointing a thumb back at the restroom before placing his hands on his hips (like the sassy boy he is). You tapped Narancia's shoulder and pointed to the sign outside the restroom.

"Toilette Narancia. They're asking you if Toilette is your name." You explained, Narancia responded with an 'ohhh'.

"That's correct. If your name is actually Toilette, that would mean this is your house." The janitor explained, "You can boss around anyone you want in your own house. But if that isn't the case, you've got no right to boss me around." They continued to walk towards the bathroom where the gang was.

Well...Damn I guess, they're not technically wrong. Narancia had his arms to the side and stared in confusion for a moment.

"Huh? Hey, wait, dumbass!" Narancia said as he ran behind the janitor grabbing their shoulder and put his knife to the side of the janitor's throat.

"Hey Narancia, why don't we chill out for a moment-" You were cut off by Narancia who wasn't listening and yelled over you.

"Didn't you hear me? I said not to go in there!" He yelled as you pinched the bridge of your nose. You watched in amazement as the janitor swiftly grabbed Narancia's arm, twist it around and point the knife towards Narancia's chin with an audible crunch. The knife started to cut Narancia's face, this is where you decided to intervene.

"Hey hey now, Narancia's in the wrong but how about you let go of him? I'm sure he didn't mean anything by the knife thing." When the janitor turned their head to you flashed them one of your signature smiles. They seemed to pause in their actions, but Narancia decided to speak up.

"Wh-What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Narancia growled, "You want a piece of me?!"

This is when you heard the rest of the group start to come out of the restroom.

"I'll kill you!" Narancia said pulling out a second knife and thrusting it at the janitor. 

As if those words triggered something, everything slowed way down again, you used this to your advantage and grabbed the knife out of Narancia's hand. But what you didn't expect to happen was when your skin brushed his Gaze turned to you in the split second you touched him. Time then sped back up as Narancia jabbed his now empty fist at the janitor, before realizing he wasn't holding his knife.

"Huh? Where'd my knife go?" His gaze turned to you who was now holding his knife, "Why'd you stop me?"

"You shouldn't stab random people Narancia, when they turned the knife on you it was only in self defense." You reprimanded the teenager who seemed to almost pout at your words.

Bucciarati then stepped out of the group and over towards where the more elderly janitor was sweeping.

"Everyone!" Bucciarati commanded, "Could you be..."

The elderly janitor then turned his head up to Bucciarati.

"That voice..." The janitor said and the pink haired janitor removed the knife from Narancia's face much to your relief, "It appears we've kept you waiting."

Bucciarati stood up straight as the elderly man approached him.

"All of you, bow." Bucciarati ordered and bowed, "This is Mr. Pericolo, one of the capos of Passione."

The man took off his hat and held it to his chest while he raised his other hand.

"I came to accept the ten billion lire," Mr. Pericolo said, "Bucciarati."

You, and everyone else, obeyed Bucciarati and bowed to the elderly man, since if it was someone who Bucciarati bowed to, he must deserve respect.

"I contacted him as soon as we reached the island," Bucciarati explained while still bowing, "Mr. Pericolo came all this way to accept the money.

You could see Giorno glare from out of the corner of your eye, and honestly you didn't blame him.

"Thank you so much for coming all this way, sir." Bucciarati said as he stood up straight.

"No no. I'm the one who said I wanted to come." The capo waved off Bucciarati's thanks, "All of you, lift your heads."

You stood up straight with the others, quite thankful because standing like that kinda hurt. The capo then turned to you and Giorno.

"You two must be the newbies I heard about." Pericolo said.

"Yes sir." You and Giorno said in sync.

"Bucciarati's told me all about you two. Now that you've joined Passione, you're basically family. You're free to call me Mr. Pericolo." The short man stated.

"Thank you, sir." Both you and Giorno replied with straight faces as Mr. Pericolo nodded before turning to Narancia, who was standing with one hand on his hip.

"You there." Pericolo pointed to Narancia, "Sorry about earlier.This one doesn't like being touched." Pericolo turned and pointed to the other janitor.

"Sure." Narancia rubbed the back of his head while looking down, but was swiftly punched in the side by Fugo, "You..."

"You mean, 'yes sir'!" Fugo reprimanded.

"Mr. Pericolo," Bucciarati said, drawing the attention away from the bickering two, "why are you dressed up as a janitor?"

"There's a perfectly good reason for this. I'll tell you later." Pericolo replied, "More importantly, you have it, don't you? The ten billion lire to hand over to the organization."

----Time skip brought to you by my pained wrists----

After Bucciarati had handed over the money that was in a urinal for some reason, Mr. Pericolo had made Bucciarati a capo. He then said there was one mission Polpo had left unfinished, which was transporting the boss' daughter safely to him. As Mr. Pericolo was explaining, the janitor from earlier had walked out. You could now tell they were definitely female, and kinda cute. Mr. Pericolo had explained that her name was Trish, and after using Fugo's jacked as a paper towel, she told them excatly what she wanted them to buy for her.

"You." You pointed at yourself as Trish spoke, "I want you to guard me personally since you're the only girl here."

"O-Oh ok." You smiled, not really having a problem with it.

You all started walking, you next to Trish since she had wanted you to guard her. You're usually able to strike up a conversation, but at this very moment you felt like it was better to just stay silent.

'She's the bosses daughter...' You started thinking and glanced at Giorno, 'He probably sees her as his ticket to the boss, but I'm sure she'd rather be treated as a normal person. I know I would.'

Eventually you all made it back to the yacht, and sailed out towards your next destination.

---------
A/N
Sorry for the shorter chapter today, kinda procrastinated on it. So forgive me for that! Anyways stay tuned till next time!

(And drink water!)

Me rn:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 3.3K 47
Giorno Giovanna has a dream to be a Gang-Star and stop the drug trade in Italy. His mission will be challenging, especially when he becomes part of t...
3.3K 243 49
☆ . kismet ─ with virtually nothing left in their credit account, a gang of space thieves turn to the richest man in the galaxy to give them a j...
347K 18.1K 105
Fate and Destiny decide the path that rest ahead, but who's to say someone can't save you from either of those? Who's to say your story ends there? (...
13.3K 403 19
Diane giovanna a simple girl with an unforgiving past meets a man who's temper controls his actions. What will spring forth from this fated meet up o...